BYLETH IS SAVED! [ENG Voice Changed in FE: Three Houses]

CHRIS NIOSI IS GONE!

PRAISE BE ZACH AGUILAR!

PRAISE BE KOICHI!

Attached: EEJYKmhU8AER2SP.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gfBNYxG3n0Y
twitter.com/EricTheLegend_/status/1171603360350265344
kirbopher.tumblr.com/post/186354901131/its-time-that-i-apologize-to-all-of-the-people
twitter.com/cristinavee/status/1006571917631819776?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=a7detDcmMKY
archive.is/PgQ8Z
files.catbox.moe/2nlfn7.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's about damn time

I've been playing in Japanese. Was his English voice really so bad they had to change it?

Yeah cause he had so much dialogue to begin with

Its some sex scandal thing or something to do with his ex

I love Bernies new outfit! Im gonna enjoy Maddening

Attached: Bernie33.jpg (1200x675, 214K)

Byleth's old voice actor is an admitted abuser who also broke NDA.

but the game's already out

How is his "HERE IS SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN"?

>Western shit sjw
>English Dub

Muricans you are the worst

>playing dub

People already beat the game by now.

Damn, we almost had the Brawl Taunts guy make an appearance in an actual Smash game

Attached: Kirbopher.jpg (400x400, 41K)

another one? america is a fucked up place

No. He just broke nda. Honestly his voice isn't even bad, he was just an idiot.

Obsessed.

He brought this upon himself. Don't be a jerk, people.

I have seen no proof of him breaking nda other than some resetera tranny post

Okay, but like what exactly did he do?

NDA-breaking alone didn't ruin his career, Rena Strober broke NDA before (by accident, but still) & Nintendo forgave her. It was that coupled with the fact that Chris Niosi *admitted* to being an abuser that got Nintendo to drop him as Byleth.

>Indie scene
>VA scene
Both SJW. What the hell happened?

He speaks so little in the game does it even matter?

What's wrong with Nintendo doing the right thing?

Abusive to his girlfriend and circle of shitty internet friends that he ended up moving in with at some point in LA. Made a lot of friends-turned-enemies that are now against him. Also broke NDA.

Some other recentish games he worked on were YIIK (main character), Octopath Traveler (thief guy), and Hat in Time (voice director).

Finally I can play again. Fuck kirbofag and fuck rinachunk (she ruined my wife in heroes)

Attached: 1542854764102.png (193x244, 89K)

>Say bad thing on twitter.
>Your work history is replaced and you're blacklisted for all eternity.
This is some Stalinist shit going down.

Just booted up game and heard his battle lines. It's noticeably softer and worse, but thanks Nintendo for thinking of the internet outrage brigade!

He was also Reigen in Mob Psycho 100.

>Having social media
>In this day and age
Why are people fucking stupid?

Nah, Nintendo was right to ditch Niosi. The shit he did isn't forgivable & he needed to realize that his actions have consequences.

Any clips?

>Do bad thing
>people no longer want to hire you cause of bad thing
Fucking commies okay user lol

Attached: IMG_20190603_145956_802.jpg (575x670, 40K)

The MC is 21 years old. He should sound young.

youtu.be/gfBNYxG3n0Y
Eh...

bruh

Attached: 20190910220637.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

That's from Heroes, not Three Houses. A few characters sound slightly different in Heroes despite having the same VA.

Does anyone have the specific tweet? I'm sure I remember him bragging about how he might get to be in Smash Bros because he voiced Byleth, but I can't find it.

How does he sound fine there, but like shit in the real game?

>the actions in the personal, private life of an individual should affect a product played by the public
fuck off
>b-but he broke NDA!
I have yet to see anyone provide a source that isn't just parroting a resetranny post

twitter.com/EricTheLegend_/status/1171603360350265344

Must be so awkward for the new actor to try and promote this role on Twitter without people immediately bringing up the drama he's stepping into.

Pretty much everyone is celebrating Zach Aguilar getting the role, he'll be fine.

>boarkeks kept showing off damage numbers while playing on easy mode
Bet they're gonna fall back to >muh animations

It's basically just a slightly worse version of the first voice.

Nah fuck Kirbofag. Sucked dicks to become a voice actor since he's a failure at being an animator.

Attached: you-have-done-that-yourself.jpg (786x657, 228K)

>have problems in your relationship
>immediately gets fired
Why is that so common in USA?

Relationship problems are one thing, abuse is another.

Answer the question. How is your love life in any way related to your job?

Question: what does maddening change, really? Hard was way too easy, but I'd be disappointed if Maddening was just "here, enemies all have way more stats now." Would like a more tactical challenge, rather than a numbers based one.

When you're hired by a company, you represent that company. If you're doing something illegal or something that could garner bad press (which is what happens when something like this is made public), the company is within their right to terminate your position.

>lvl 1 on maddening
>lol its obviously dimitri, objectively the hardest hitting character in the game, who is bad

Attached: 1493969892773.jpg (167x144, 7K)

English dub, not even once.

Ah, yes. Every guy/girl who has a job is a saint and every unemployee is a scumbag.

>Japanese Bernie
Yep, dub is superior.

This it's fucking crazy
I was raped by a guy last week. He didn't even come off as a rapist really, but he just was so bad in bed I couldn't really consider it sex
Fortunately our University kicked him out

It's sad there's so many rapists in America

Actually dumb women brought this upon him because they didn't like him.

Okay but can you describe how he was shitty and what abuse occurred or is this just another zoe quinn-esque lie.

It has nothing to do with morals or ethics, it's about how the company's image. If employees are doing shitty stuff in their personal lives but making sure it doesn't go public, then obviously the company isn't going to have an issue with it.

>Dubs

You don't post like someone from Yea Forums... weird...

I thought they changed it already?

You do realize that he admitted to all of the allegations, right?

Or women who had enough of Niosi's shit & mustered up the courage to out him publicly.

>ellipsis
Neither do you, fagbag.

And yet, nobody provided links in this thread.
>dude, trust me, it's real

The Japanese dub fucking sucks dude. I don't know what you're going on about

Christina Vee days hi

kirbopher.tumblr.com/post/186354901131/its-time-that-i-apologize-to-all-of-the-people

>tumblr
Thought so.

Christina Vee didn't announce that she was Edelgard's former voice until *after* Nintendo decided to go with someone else (later revealed to be Tara Platt). It's a common misconception.

Fuck, now I can't even his dub voice serious anymore. He was even good there.

Agreed, hopefully he's recast if Mob Psycho 100 gets a 3rd season.

Did the 2nd one even get a dub yet?

>Regan
Great first Vic now him.

Yup, it's on FunimationNow & Crunchyroll. They kept all of Season 1's cast (including Chris Niosi, unfortunately....albeit before he admitted to the various allegations).

>Abuse
Okay, so what did he do? I'm assuming he was just an unapologetic asshole until he realized everyone told him to get bent, and he threw himself on the floor begging for forgiveness. I know a girl that claimed over and over that her father is an abuser, but I had a very tough time figuring out exactly what he was doing to her and her family that was "abuse". Turns out he was just a blunt abrasive asshole, but hardworking real human bean, that wouldn't cater to her phony disability soaking mental disorder, and call her, her mother, and brother out for being the lazy, worthless, idiots they actually are.

What the fuck? He was great as Reigen, too.

Which made this whole thing hurt even more. Why did he have to be a jerk?

>still not posting proof

So you're just part of the tumblr crowd, gotcha.

Why do you immediately believe every whore's accusations? Are you retarded?

Locked himself in a car with his gf outside her job and yelled at her until she agreed to sex

That's literally Niosi's Tumblr.

They posted Kirbopher's own admission to it

No, I understand how hard it is for those who have been abused to come forward regarding the abuse that they endured (namely the fear of people like you instantly dismissing their claims). That's why I believe survivors.

Idiot.

>abuse
>yeah but wheres the proof
>he said it
>link
>you can look it up yourself
>DUDE GIVE ME LINK YOU'RE LYING
>link to abuser admitting abuse
>yeah but wheres the abuse
Based retards in this thread

>Tfw Junpei da man Iori is now cancelled for eternity
I no longer desire a Persona 3 remake

And now its been weaponized to the point where many people aren't willing to trust simple accusations.

>Guilty until proven innocent because of muh feefees ;(
real critical thinker

This didn't already happen? What's the point now?

fuck is with the retards in this thread or is it just one dumbfuck?

We really are invaded by resetera trannies.

He actually admitted to being a prick though, and I fucking hate callout culture as much as the next guy.

>get in argument with gf for probably multiple reasons, with sexual frustration being a layer sprinkled on top
>she tries to walk away and avoid the confrontation as usual
>he nonviolently makes her sit and listen
>abuse
Nah, I've been in enough relationships to read between the lines.

twitter.com/cristinavee/status/1006571917631819776?s=21

She broke NDA right after the game was announced.

He wasn't a jerk you gormless fuckwad. He said things women didn't like and because he is a folding chair he apologized for nebulous "abuse" -- because "abuse" is now defined as "anything a woman doesn't like"

That post was sarcasm, in case you didn't know.

Junpei will probably be recast in future appearances considering that Vic has already been blacklisted by almost every dubbing studio in the US (Funimation, Bang Zoom, etc.).

Before anyone says Viz Media, they go to Bang Zoom for their dubs, who have already blacklisted Vic.

>nowhere is the alleged abuse described

You're an idiot.

>provided evidence of abuse
>WOW YOURE JUST A TRANNY EVERY CLAIM MADE ABOUT ABUSE IS FALSE
zoe quinn is a bitch and an abuser herself, am I still a resetera tranny? didn't think so retard

>fat whore lies and destroys an honest hardworking man's reputation
>forced to make an "admission" in order to not get torn to shreds by outragefags
Injustice.

>Persona X accuses person Y of thing Z
>Person Y admits it's true
>hurr durr don't believe it's true

This.

Must believe... stronk.. womyn... white man... bad...

no one denies he admitted it, people would just like to know what he's admitting to.

Chris has had a history doing shit like this to his girlfriends
You probably aren't old enough to remember what Fireball20XL and psyguy were, aren't you?
Chris has been a cunt for decades, and continually been possessive and douchey towards every girl he's dated, internet or otherwise.
Hell, he was even douche enough to turn a good chunk of NG animators and voice actors against him, like Spazkid and Tomar.
He was even enough of a dick to get himself blacklisted from all of the Animation Guild's sponsored companies, effectively killing his animation career and wasting him several thousand dollars and 4 years spent as SVA.
The man lives in a cycle where he starts climbing to the top of an industry, gains an ego, and then tumbles down to the bottom after making a half-assed apology.

Chris Niosi was also the former voice of Dimitri, she wasn't the only one.

Why are you changing the subject? This thread isn't about Zoe. And yes, you are.

Admits what is true? Ambiguous abuse? Did he hit them? Did he threaten them? I'm inclined to believe there's a reason it's so vague. Whether the reason be worse or less than what is expected.

It's also important to remember that actors Nintendo uses for trailers and promotional shit ahead of time are often just placeholders. Remember the actors in Kid Icarus Uprising's reveal trailer? Maybe Christina Vee never had her character 100% in the bag anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7detDcmMKY

Attached: SI_3DS_KidIcarusUprising.jpg (1000x500, 141K)

What part of "He admitted to the allegations" don't you understand?

I thought Vic was seemingly becoming more innocent the more we found out about the allegations, did something happen recently?

Not that it matters after the accusations. One chick pops off one time, and it's gg on your career.

He lost the lawsuit. Vic was never really innocent in the first place, it's just some dedicated fans who refused to believe that the allegations were true. Hell, some of said fans still refuse to believe how things went down.

Being a douchebag, cunt, dickhead and/or asshole are not descriptive enough, nor are they inherently punishable.

The only reason people have a hard time understanding this situation and begin to entertain conspiracy theories is because everyone goes out of their way to not specifically state exactly what he did.

Accept that he fucking admitted ON TWITTER, IN HIS APOLOGY that ALL the allegations were true. This VERY LIKELY includes the NDA breaking.

Can you even read you fucking tranny?

for god's sake, what are the allegations? we already know he has admitted to them all being true. we just want some fucking context. why is everyone being so goddamn clandestine about this?

Which sucks ass considering how much I absolutely fucking hate Marchie and Rial to death, the former being literal cancer.

HERE'S THE FUCKING ALLEGATIONS.
archive.is/PgQ8Z

Vic was convinced by his Lionel Hutz tier attorney to sue for defamation and conspiracy, which has so far completely backfired. His lawyer couldn't provide documents when asked, allegedly falsified notarized signatures, and kept bringing up alleged shitty conduct at Funimation which had nothing to do with whether or not he was defamed. He also had no written contracts to gauge the amount of money Vic had potentially lost, and Vic himself was unsure as to the amount of money he was asking for. 13 of the 17 charges levied against Marchi, Rial, and Funimation have been dismissed. Even if the defamation charge against Funimation sticks, he has been unable to prove damages and will still need to pay Marchi and Rial's legal fees. His lawyer and those shitty outrage farmer youtubers straight up fleeced his ass and ruined any chance of salvaging himself.

Attached: 1475511528646.jpg (367x395, 24K)

>Listening to English dubs
Do white people actually do this shit?

>Non-specific abuse
He already admitted to it and accepted the plea bargain you entitled white cis-gendered shitlord. Now just listen and believe like a good little bitch.

I'm playing it right now and I don't remember the last time the main character spoke outside of flavor text.

Impossible.
That doesn't fit with /pol/s narrative of false accusations.

Attached: airypencil.jpg (1023x724, 1M)

Yea Forums is an English speaking website.

SJWs win yet again. Might as well become leftist now that they're wining so hard.

So because he was a shitty boyfriend that means he can't ever get work again. Sounds fair.

This is fucking dumb, I love it

Attached: EEJzctsUwAE1mN_.png (680x383, 428K)

>he was a shitty person and an asshole, but I still dated him
Not gonna lie, it is funny.

We're not all weebs user, not everyone likes to hear ear destroying girl voices or generic shonen guy voices

And English subs are a thing that exists.
I ask again, do white people actually give two fucks about English dubs?
>B-but my battle chatter! I'll miss out on irrelevant smalltalk!

>He lost the lawsuit.
Except he didn't user

I heard the judge just wouldn't look at his documents, which seems fishy

I don't know any of these names and I'm 35. Who? Is this like, old newgrounds drama or something?

Except he did. See . SJWs fucking won. And we thought we had them cornered. Now SJW dubs will live forever. Japan supports KickVic too.

Being a eng subfag is worse than being an dubfag

The amount of poe's law in this thread is nothing short of ridiculous.

Attached: 1480663103241 2.png (976x954, 291K)

Is that what white people tell themselves?

Despite Niosi being a dumb faggot, he is a better fit for Byleth than Aguilar.

He lost and the SJWs won. Vic's career is over, he has no supporters left and he's probably gonna kill himself soon.

If the judge asks you for citations, evidence, or documentation and you just toss a 600 page binder onto his podium and say "I'm not going to spoonfeed you, it's in there somewhere" your legal career will be short. It's generally not the court's job to sift your evidence or documents for you, and you might as well have said you didn't have any

>Chris Niosi made it extremely difficult for me to get to know his friends
Thanks for the archive source, user. I actually do appreciate it. Some of this shit is inconsequential whining and some of it is legit dickbag behavior.

Attached: 1404495095028.jpg (782x788, 321K)

No it's what everyone that's not a braindead subfag says
Learn japanese faggot

Thank fuck.

Remove literally anyone that started on Newgrounds from the VA pool for anime dubbing and quality goes up by 100%. None of those retards can act. Kirbopher is a fucking autist anyway.

>people call you an "abuser" because you had purely verbal arguments with your girlfriend like literally any other honest couple
>go along with it in an attempt to placate them instead of just ignoring them
>career goes up in flames because everybody points and screams "HE ADMITTED HE'S AN ABUSER"
Maybe one day people will stop being retarded and sacrificing themselves to the outrage mob.

Attached: 1545435638787.png (180x175, 46K)

Hey wait if subfags love JP audio so much why don't they understand Japanese?

FE fanbase is full of social justice tards since Awakening and they're not told to fuck off enough so they feel welcome here. They're not pretending.

Do white people actually, genuinely, unironically believe that most dubs aren't just as embarrassing, if not significantly moreso, than the Jap originals?
I would legit rather hear some Jap actress squeeing into the mic as opposed to some 45 year old white woman trying to sound like a 7 year old, which always sounds awful.

Because subfags are contrarian delusional retards half of the time

Is the new difficulty out?

have any of the DLC maps dropped yet?

Who cares, I just need to know if his "Something to believe in" quote still sounds good.

Yes. I believe the main changes are:

>Certain bosses like Kostas and the Death Knight now move
>Death Knight now has the rafiel gem
>Enemies have much higher stats and better skills
>Amount of exp earned is cut in half

>when you get caught smugly talking out your ass and quietly abandon the thread

you also get 4 broken ass items every time you explore if you paid for the dlc

This isn't that bad? Sounds like generic shitty boyfriend behavior but nothing too abusive other than him pushing her down and touching her when she came home. Those two are major fuckups but a lot of this seems like personal beef.

Attached: 1547734567006.png (773x737, 293K)

We've really become edgy Resetera. Fucking hell Yea Forums

Leftism kinds is the only way to go at this point since KickVic won.

Funny how the Vic shill didn't reply to this lol

God our society is feminized garbage. Some woman posts on social media at any time that you were rude to her and your life is fucking over.

>KickVic Won
But they haven't though. The case isn't over is it?

>The guy who made Pokemon Snap XXX got metoo'd as a professional VA
What a time to be alive

Attached: 1567636551359.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

It is and Vic lost

He won the lawsuit against allegations.
He lost the crackback lawsuit against funimation for defamation and conspiracy.

Previous VA just went full retard and broke NDA.

did you forget the part where he admitted it was all true?

>no mention of nda breaking
lol, yet again, no one can provide a source

Couldn't he just appeal?

What choice did he even have?

Saying they were false

Why am I asking you this you're not a lawyer and the case isn't even done yet.

He could, but as I understand it it was a pretty sizable dismissal, going to another judge would likely result in the same outcome and only increase his legal fees.

I mean, the guy sounds like a dick and I guess at worst you could argue he's emotionally abusive. I don't think it's worth firing from his job - which as of this time, unless he starts getting booted from other roles, I'm going to lean towards the NDA being the major contributing factor to his termination with the abuse just really cementing it.

Attached: 1567098104325.gif (500x360, 837K)

Imagine making one of the most popular (but fucking shit) Smash parodies.
Get a once in a lifetime chance to potentially voice a character in Smash Bros.
Fuck it up because you're an autistic fag who can't keep his mouth closed and do various shitty things to others.

Kirbofag everyone.

Attached: 1567836408978.gif (512x512, 533K)

>I'm not setting a very good example...

So why do you guys not like Kira Buckland?

Attached: 99e.png (500x283, 68K)

>guy now cant work at a job in the media industry because he touched his girlfriend

Have we peaked?

Very hit and miss on her performances. I don’t like her small child voice, but content with her role as 2B.

>switch to jap voice because I thought Bernie's eng dub voice is bad
>it's even worse

Mainly because she is or was associated with this faggot among other things.

Attached: 3ad46c7e57d8f4fc4eaf0bf17b3fe66fe5a00ae574f194d078615b4d3f63cb74.gif (220x125, 353K)

Runka Chunk

Her English dub is fine, it's more of the her writing that's the real problem. I don't care what any subfag says, Bernie is a clear case of dub > sub.

What is with this Vic Mignogna situation and why do people care about it so much? Anime dubbing is so shit I just don't get it

Byleth doesn't even speak. Why would he have a VA?

another blood sacrifice

Did you even play the game? Be honest.

ANY LYSITHEA PICS IN NEW OUTFIT

Attached: 1566164379798.jpg (400x553, 21K)

Crits, generic kill phrase, level ups. Can't have him just be a literal mute

>Death Knight now has the rafiel gem
Apparently they caught on to the Lysithea meme.

Not gonna lie. Was kind of upset when I learned I couldn't play as a Newgrounds animator anymore.

Why have that when you can already have perfection.

Attached: spin.png (326x370, 306K)

>In another exchange, a slightly exasperated Chupp said, “Am I not being clear?” Beard responded, “No, your honor, it’s that I’m not listening“ -- to which the judge said, “It would help if you would.”
The funniest part is all that money they raised solely for the court case against SJWs, is now going straight to the SJWs.

>Everyone calls Byleth the Ashen Demon
>Tell Sothis I am a demon
>"Don't fuck around with me Byleth. No thinks your jokes are funny"
>Okay, I'm a ghost, since I don't have a heartbeat nor any emotions. I just haunt my father's mercenary troops.
>"Don't fuck around with me Byleth. No thinks your jokes are funny"
>I'm a mortal
>lol you mortals are always have such funny names
What a wasted opportunity. Claude's insistence to read your dad's notebook is also lame.

Attached: 1554072747115.png (632x768, 151K)

>Bernie is a clear case of dub > sub

lmao

Watch every FE3H dub discussion to now be filled with jojo shitposting

But did they caught on the flier meme which is probably even bigger threat to balance

Playing church on maddening right now, could use advice for the builds of some characters.

So far I'm thinking this:
>Petra: Brigand into Wyvern classes
>Bernie: Brigand into Pegasus classes
>Caspar: Brigand into War Master classes

Any advice on what I should aim for for Ferdinand, Lindhart, and Dorothea? I want brigand on Ferdinand obviously since he can;t do magic and physical unit wants death blow but not sure how to go about Lindhart and Dorothea. exactly, never used either of them on my other runs much but they both seem to be mixed mages, which I don;t know how to feel about. Edelgard and Hubert obviously don't matter much, I'll just build off their strengths for the time being.

Attached: 76629912_p0.png (1683x1264, 2.62M)

Who cares rial will probably get killed by her boyfriend

How are his battle lines?
I actually liked the original one's a lot.

>Japanese Dub
>Dub
>VA worst than murican shit

God you have shit taste

Yes, sorry you're retarded user and like listening to SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

He barely had any voice lines to begin with.

I always thought Church route and Empire Route should be the routes where you should recruit everyone. Gonna leave that for my maddening NG+

>Claude's insistence to read your dad's notebook is also lame.
How does that guy, I just let him read it because I thought to myself let him read the mushy crap so I can skip to the good part

youtu.be/gfBNYxG3n0Y

Decided to not do NG+ for that new dumb title screen they teased, though I do agree and plan to do that someday to. Church feels like the most logical route in which everyone would join you.

>petra
Good pick for her if you're not going assassin
>bernie
Not sure how well she does flying. I usually just make her a bow knight
>caspar
That's literally the only decent path for him. I think grappler in the middle is better than warrior but they're close.

Ferdinand works as any fast physical class, or a paladin. A lot of people like to go brigand into wyvern for the avoid stacking.
Linhardt should probably stay a bishop for healing, and Dorothea can stay as a warlock, go gremory, or meme it up as a dancer.

You don't have to be /pol/ to believe in fucking due process, you psycho.

He doesn't even let you read it though. He keeps it for himself.

They redeemed it at the next Alois scene tho
>nope, im a bandit
>who the fuck is this guy standing beside me?

Attached: F6E2A699-B2A2-483E-A547-BA7C2E70302C.png (1200x900, 557K)

Extra stammering and stuttering fits her character better than the dub.

I'm going to do church last after I finish GD on ___hard.
Should I go for a golden route ng+ where I use my bonuses to recruit everyone or start fresh for the challenge?
Or save the maddening ng run for blue lions because they're my favorite house

Thanks, guess I'll have Ferdinand go wyvern then, I was thinking hero for him but wyvern is probably better.. For Petra I actually considered making her my dancer purely to get Sword Avo +20 on her but I'm now not sure how much I want an actual dancer this run. It really feels like Flayn and no one else can pick dancer, Flayn is just useless as fuck and having to sacrifice a potentially good offensive unit or even a healer just for them to dance never feels good.

Maddening does not seem like the difficulty to run meme builds sadly, this shit seems pretty intense so far.

Rial will throw his boyfriend under the bus. She should have been a lesbian in the first place.

Flying bern is the same as bow bern, you're just using high avoid instead of high range to keep her safely in her passive. You also get to fly, which is nice.

No, it;s just annoying as fuck, which English Bernie already does but at least post timeskip the lack of it makes her easier to listen to and shows development.

Does anyone have pro tips for my Hard Classic playthrough leading up to a Maddening Classic playthrough? Besides the usual "wyverns bro". The news that DK will go aggro on you in his first appearance when I can't even beat him in Hard is worrying.

>Judge is okay with the defendants submitting evidence late
>Prosecution has to do it one time
>Judge instantly dismisses all of their evidence because he's a retarded boomer who makes a name for himself by ending cases 'fast' through miscarriage of justice
>WOW THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE YAY KILL ALL MEN
Can't wait for the appeal.

Attached: 1369031600413.png (500x514, 254K)

You wanna go fresh or NG+? DK doesnt exactly aggro you out of the blue, just stay outside his danger range

i havent played 3H, but i actually kinda like the old one better here
he sounds more like an actual experienced combat veteran and not some young prettyboy faggot like so many other lords are

anyone in particular I should recruit for golden deer route, and any deer characters that have specific classes that make them busted good?

Training and iron weapons are a lot better then they seem. they are so light that they allow you to double a lot of enemies while still being strong enough to get you kills. I've seen people use them into endgame, forging them allows them to be useful from start to finish. Try to equip them on enemy phases so your units can kill a enemy unit that attacks them.

nobody plays japanese games with english pig voices, so who cares?

Over or Under? Niosi commits suicide.

Well you play with the English dub so I can't expect you to have taste.

Attached: pyclxc.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

Mercedes is the best healer in the game and Felix is one of the best units in the entire game. For BE Bernie and Petra can be pretty good but the rest of them are kind of mediocre. Lindhart learns warp if you want someone beside Lysithea to cheese maps with.
Non retarded weebs do.

Fresh both times.

I've been using them as much as I can (basically every unit has a random training bow just in case) but I'm confused on what exactly the formula is for the speed debuff

>posts a character better in the dub
LOL

Over. He'll blows his brains out by end of the year.

>weebs
>doesn't even know the definition of the word

My wyvern Ferdinand is a monster, though hero and swordmaster are fine picks for him. He's really adaptable, which is nice considering the lack of good physical fighters on BE.
Dancer Petra is actually what I'm doing right now. I don't use dancer, but I wanted her to have sword dance and the avoid skill and she's untouchable as an assassin. You really don't need the dancer class if it's not your style, the game isn't balanced around it either since it's an optional and missable thing.
Don't bother using Flayn at all on BE

what class is best for lysithea? or where should she end up i guess

Holy shit your taste cannot get worse. Next you'll tell me Sothis is better dubbed or something stupid like that.

Attached: EDHJJ3YUEAENSKw.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

>using flying classes
i bet you use stat boost items too

Stop jerking off the subs here, some are great and others are shit. The Eng dub here is fine, some voices are better and some are worse.

Ferdie should brigand into wyvern. Focus on lancers after you get to B+ axes though, Ferdie gets a good combat art.

Lindhart belongs on the bench. Dorothea is a good dancer.

maybe amerifats with low IQ who don't know how to read or can't even learn a second language lmao.

Mage for Fiendish Blow skill, then Warlock, and finally Gremory. She can nuke shit with her high magic but her shit movement and defenses limit her later on. Still a great unit, but her use wears out over time.

>not liking Dio Seteth
shit taste, even if the dub one is one of the few good dub voices

>archive.is/PgQ8Z
>is an abusive asshole
stopped reading there because that is just a blog.

just grabbed the update nsp. smack in the middle of a run but maddening sounds enticing. how hard is it? im a FE casual but hard was pretty easy.

Final speed = displayed spd - (gear wt total - displayed str/5)
Practically with every 5 str you “gain” 1 spd until your str is enough to delete the gear wt penalty
Iron and training are extremely light, esp the + ones, and you only need +4 final speed to double them

For fresh playthough it depend greatly on your lineup, but generally it should be
>brigand (death blow) to wyvern lord for phys unit
>mage (fiendish blow) to whatever class you want for mag unit
>Gremory for Lysisthea
>dont use Edelgard’s special class. Put her on a wyvern

Maddening is way harder then hard, this shit isn't easy mode anymore user.

You mean blacklisted over a bagel.

Fliers really are broken AF in this game. The only real downside is that it limits the Gambits you can use severely. I've been doing an all-flier team in (hacked) Maddening and there are times where there's a fuckton of enemies and you just with you could blow them up with blaze to give you some breathing room.

Thank you so much. I was told I should spec people into Mercenary for Vantage, though. Was I memed on?

She will get more usage as monsters killer now in maddening with her Seraphim
And 4 warp would be optimal for the last few maps where you (might) really want to rush the boss

Chances of Niosi commits suicide or getting od'ed?

From BL, Ingrid and Felix are always good pick ups, make them a Dark Knight and Mortal Savant (or both go MS) respectively. MS gets a slight penalty to speed, but they'll be fast enough to where that doesn't matter by that point. Magic Ingrid is SUPER underrated, her spell list is great offensively and her Mag growth is the same as her Str, she gets physic for healing and Thoron and high crit spells for offense, her speed will still be absurd.

From BE you'll want Ferdinand and Lynhardt for the paralogs they give you. Getting Caspar from BE and Mercedes from BL will also get you a paralog.

Marianne should be a Dark Knight but can work as a Mortal Savant once you get her sword, same with Dancer Marianne, but she's better off doing other things in my opinion.

Make sure you get Lysithea an A in faith and as a Gremory so you can Warp two people.

Make Leonie a Falcon Knight with a bow.

If they are a physical attacker, max out brigand and/or mercenary. If they're a magic user, max out mage.

Vantage is never a bad skill in FE.

Quick question, you can deploy 12 units in every final map right?

Yes.

I wonder why Dark Mage is a male only class.

People trying to apply Fates and Awakening knowledge to this game. Vantage ain't bad, but this game is more about the player phase.

Honestly the only reason I've found it necessary to switch to JP dub is so I don't have to hear that "HELLO" every fucking time I walk past some bitch NPC in the monastery

Attached: 1536392125782.png (336x566, 155K)

>game poses a semblance of challenge
>immediately neuter it with absolutely busted classes and literal babymode save-editor tier stat boosting
the absolute STATE of nu-Yea Forums and nu-FE players

How much data are the new voice files going to take up on my Switch?

Vantage is always good, esp for dangerous situations (which will happen a lot in maddening)

NO

Balancing FEH made them too retarded unless dlc classes are super armor units just like FEH

>if you paid for the dlc
DLC that gives you boosters have been a thing ever since Awakening.

Same as why Gremory is female exclusive: no fucking clue

I hate the dumb nun up near the audience hall that says REALLY everytime you walk by.

>female NPCs always say "Ara" in Japanese really loudly
I'm pretty sure the mixing on my headphones is fucking with it but it bugs me

Using NG+ bonuses, DLC items or maps, etc. is gay but anything else is fair game.

It's weird because most casters in this game are chicks

Aww, he doesn't know what he's talking about. Don't worry little guy, once you actually play the difficulty maybe you'll have an idea of what you're talking about (:

Oh that makes it ok then

Fuck, there´s a new title screen if you complete maddening mode with a new save.

Attached: fens.jpg (745x795, 154K)

>Yea Forums actually defending kirbopher
What bizarro world is this

That is why everyone is doing it fresh right now
And boy is it maddening

Didn't say it did, just saying this isn't the first time it's happened.

Someone's voice talent has nothing to do with nebulous abuse. I don't care about his personal life, and new Byleth doesn't sound as good.

Because women can't handle the insanity of void magic. Darkness permeates and destroys. That's why the Lysithea is special.

>dub fe

cringe

>literally defending DLC and gardening stat boosting
>denying that 8 move canto fliers that also boast top tier str, avo and def aren't babymode
buddy I've played this game three times on hard and am on month 4 of maddening atm, fuck off with your assumptions. you're bad, it's fine, it's your game, do whatever you want

>Clear maddening fresh
>Title changes to YOU ARE FAGS

>Edelgard goes full conquest
>Lysithea becomes an annoying and bitchy lil shit
What did they mean by this

>Cant fucking read subtitles
>B-But the Japanese Dub Sucks!
Fucking cope and Seethe Tyrone.

how are you going so fast

>literally defending DLC and gardening stat boosting
Nice strawman retard.
>month 4
>thinking his opinion matters
lol

It's a semi-tradition.

>Plays the game with Japanese dub
>Doesent ever have to hear Western shit drama in the East except once in a moon.
Feelsgoodman.

Attached: 2e43745742372473242742323747.png (800x1000, 301K)

Fucking this.
I don't get how anyone can like Lysithea outside of her combat strength. She's such a self-righteous brat.

turns out having a time limit over your head makes you an asshole

>strength in flying
Why does no one do pegasus knight/falcon knight Petra?

Attached: 76551655_p0.png (783x1000, 670K)

>month 4
>thinking his opinion matters
This honestly, month 4 means your Byleth and Lord are still Jagens at worst

>Still a great unit, but her use wears out over time.
I agree 100%.

In all my runs I've had her and Marianne, Marianne ends up getting more use in the end, same with DK Ingrid and Dorothea who's Meteors were super useful.

Lysethea really wants Thyrsus, but why give her 4 range spells when I can give Marianne or Ingrid 5 range Thorons while on a horse? The DKs with 5 range Thorons can safely eliminate any pesky enemy and their high range/mobility makes them easier to use. The fact they both have Black Tomefaire whereas Gremory Lysethea doesn't because she wants double warp negates any offensive advantage Lysethea had. They can take a hit and still are more than enough offensively to get the job done but Lysethea is just too damn frail and I feel you have to babysit her. Dorothea is similar in that she's frail, but Meteor and Thoron+Caduceus Staff at least let her kill people from a safe distance and can heal with Physic.

By late game she really falls behind because everyone has more movement and/or attack range than her. She gets all these great offensive spells, but they really aren't needed as she'll never run out of spells even without the x2 spell usage. I'd gladly trade Hades Omega or Swarm for Physic on her.

How do you know all of this?

You know posting an image like that makes your point invalid, right?

It is your headphones. I do not suffer from this issue. Also why do you refuse those cute Ara sounds user?

Attached: 438238238432.png (562x738, 354K)

She's great as a flyer, but so are pretty much 2/3 of the cast.

Its autism user. Maybe you are not familiar with how this site works, but it attracts knowledgeable users who love these games to study this extensively.
You know idgaf right user?

I only like "aras" when they're said softly. It's why Mercedes is one of the few units I don't mind going through the lost item list for.

Lance is lame and flying is not canon for Petra

Bow and Sword Assassin Petra feel way more fun to play with her spd growth

She's a beginner's trap, though not an awful one. At the start everyone's movement and defenses are pretty shit so she seems fine in comparison, though as you promote your units her weaknesses grow more and more apparent. By the end of the game it's impossible to not have her trailing behind everyone. Still, I can't call her useless at any time just because warp is just that abusable. She is a good unit, but pretty overrated in the long term.

I can agree on that. I would hate if it is loud to. Especially with mommyfu's.

Attached: 243543453543535.png (673x960, 547K)

Attached: Niime_(Artwork).png (587x1005, 441K)

Just give her the movement boosters. She is in no way a beginners trap.

>Just give her the movement boosters
Not everyone cheats. Even with her great attack range her movement is still too lacking

No one plays male Byleth anyway

>cheat
>when its Ashe’s paralogue reward
Mate its like you are saying using Felix’s shield is cheating

>items the game gives you is cheating

Then put her on a horse. Oh wait I guess that's cheating too?

Maddening came out like a few hours ago, sorry I had to take a break and eat dinner with my wife.

With the exception of the final maps it'll almost certainly get easier as it goes on, as is always the case with modern FEs (and was absolutely the case in Hard). Flying units are OP as hell and trivialize the game completely on Hard (1 or 2 rounding every single map), if you need that and stat boosting to get through that's fine, but denying they're busted babymode elements is retarded. Maddening isn't hard so far and is mostly just an exercise in AI manip/damage spread, tree abuse and a few other really basic tactics, and I can guarantee you you won't *need* flying units to get through it.

I also don't see how I'm strawmanning at all, my argument has always been stat boosting and flying classes = EZ mode, your response was essentially "you don't know what you're talking about, maddening is hard so these things are OK." It's a single player game, do what you want, but pretending like these are balanced game mechanics and not crutches is retarded. The DLC stat boosts are literally a p2w mechanic, albeit a relatively soft one.

? Don't think I'm going all that fast t b h.

It's not really the unit but the class itself. So long as you don't have like double weaks in the relevant skills, flying units are almost always the preferred final class from a pure min/max standpoint, especially if considering LTC.

If flying isn't canon for Petra, how come she has her default outfit on as a wyvern rider and also has wyvern rider as a recommended goal set?

>sorry I had to take a break and eat dinner with my wife
And then you woke up.

>one-line, baseless ad hom style response
Thanks for conceding my points, I guess.

I have beaten all three of the main houses and have put in ~180 hours in since launch. Each playthough I've used different things but since I started with GD I'm more used to their units. Also knowledge accumulated in threads like this helps a ton.

But if you're playing on Normal or Hard, do whatever the fuck you want, it literally does not matter.

Pretty much. Unless you shove stat boosters down her throat, Lysethea will probably only have ~10 defense and the lowest HP of everyone in your group by the end of the game. Even with her solid Res, the fact she has so low HP means she can't tank magic hits at all.

Lysethea is still fine late game, she hits like the glass cannon that she is, her offenses are always respectable and Warp is fucking Warp, it needs to explanation.
Gremory in general is a beginner's trap class of sorts, the x2 spell casts are really only useful for Meteor, Warp, Fortify and Rescue. The only units who want to be in that class are Lysethea, Dorothea, Mercedes and Flayn, and even then they work fine as Dark Knights or even Mortal Savants. I'd rather have the consistent good damage and extra mobility from Dark Knight.

You could do that, but you could also give them to someone else. She'll still get outdone by Dark Knights and she only has 1-2 range spells. That won't fix the fact that a stiff breeze will tear Lysethea apart, any map with ballista and siege magic will give Lysethea trouble whereas another caster like Marianne or even Ingrid won't give a fuck.

Start developing taste and stop perusing dubs.

If you claim to have a wife you obviously either are trying to sound like anything but a kissless virgin or a normalfag and don't belong here.

Four months in like three hours is pretty fast.

Imagine caring how someone speaks in video games. Maybe if it was like films they ever had good stories it would matter but that's obviously not the case.

Ignore that part of my post, which was not written for any motive other than to describe the reason for why I took a break,and focus on the substance of what I wrote then, jfc. You fucking autists are insufferable, doubly so when you have no real argument.

What happens to the football uniforms if they transfer houses?

How hard is it to train Lysithea as a dark knight without having the statue bonuses, like in a ng run?

>Oh, look. New costumes. Let us see what we have here.
>IT'S THE UGLIEST SHIT TO EVER GRACE FE!
Who the fuck is fashion designer in IS? This garbage made me like female Byleth's default fashion sense in comparison.

Attached: gorilla_rage.jpg (900x2404, 869K)

So, where is the difference from Hard?

It's not that bad but of course isn't as easy as some other mages. You can generally get RSN up pretty fast because of her personal, which lets you focus on lance/riding via tutor and goal. Remember you don't need the fully meet the reqs, and can just try each week until you get it once you hit like D+ lance and B riding (although at those levels its like 45% success, so may take 2-3 weeks).

DK is probably her best class (the x2 casts for Gremory are not worth it over the move and damage bonus you'd get from going DK), so it makes sense it's kind of blocked.

with her passive not to hard, but you'll be attacking an archer for an hour, assuming they didn't give them close counter on maddening.

There are still "people" in the year of our Lord 2019 who are still using dubs? Get some standards.

Imagine not using the voices the devs themselves were behind and instead opt to use a dub that was rushed to meet a worldwide release.

I don't know my Marianne was crap offensively. Lysithea can survive a hit of ballistas just fine so she can go in, get two free kills with a dancer on enemies most other units would struggle with. If you really want her to have good mov without movement items just go dark knight.

I guess that's not so bad, though it'll suck having to grind her out or miss out on high rank reason in favor of the other things.
I think in GD I'll make it the horse squad for fun. Bow knight Ignatz and Leonie, Dark Knight Marianne, Lorenz and Lysithea, Paladin Ferdinand and maybe Byleth.
Not sure if Hilda should go for Great Knight or break the mold with Warrior or Wyvern.

>imagine playing fire emblem
>imagine listeing to english dubs
>imagine believing anything coming from tumblr or twitter
How do you evene LIVE

Attached: 1334329164853[1].jpg (600x623, 66K)

>Imagine not using the voices the devs themselves were behind
Please tell me you're not this delusional, are you? You know a small voice team handles that shit right?

>every loading screen
>WHY THANK YOU

The devs have input on them.

All the English voices are bad except Seteth ironically, but his replacement is undoubtedly also bad.

Wyvern for Hilda. She is a beast on that thing.

Keep in mind Ferdinand is a little tough to recruit outside of NG+ because of the heavy armor req and the fact his B support is delayed until pretty late in the game.

Wyvern Hilda is her obvious best class, but if you're staying away from OP fliers then she's kind if in a tough place. Warrior is serviceable but very slow, and GK is honestly fairly underpowered. One option is honestly dancer, since she can abuse Bolting to provide 10 range support links.

Honestly I'm probably going to cheat a little with recruiting since it'll be my 3rd playthrough, and I'm going to use renown to bump up my ranks to make it a little easier to recruit them.
I think I'm going to save Ferdinand, Caspar, Linhardt, Felix, and Mercedes for the paralogues.
If the other classes are lacking then I'm fine putting Hilda on a Wyvern, I just don't want to fill my team with them like I'm doing on my current run.

Great Knight if you somehow got ridiculous growths because in the end it wouldn't matter.
Otherwise Wyvern which feels mediocre somehow aside from movement. I just couldn't give her a good battalion

The problem is the C in Lances where she has a weakness. I'd just use her as a mage -> Bishop while having her goal be lances and riding starting ~level 15-20. Have her clean the stables from the start though, that will help more than you think.

Getting Lysethea to Gremory is super easy in comparison. Dark Knight is a harder class to get into as you want Lances and Riding which are useless until you're in the class itself (and useless 100% of the time for Lysethea), the same is true for Reason if you're going into DK from Paladin. You'll also want to level up Faith for healing and white magic.

Its doable, but requires a bit of investment.
DK is super easy for Marianne, Lorenz, Hubert, Sylvain and to a slightly lesser extent, Ingrid.

Marianne is worse offensively, but has way better utility and her faults are easier to work around than Lysetheas.

Marianne will always be doing something every turn either by getting kills or healing as she has more range and physic for healing, she also makes for a fantastic dancer. Lysethea can really only attack from 1-2 and heal from 1. Its easier to give Marianne a few speed carrots so she can get easy doubles or just nuke people with Soulblade (I briefly tried Swordmaster Marianne as a joke and it shouldn't have worked as well as it did). Magic Ingrid is similar except she trades some Mag for the ability to be a mixed attacker and has more than enough speed to double enemies and never get doubled herself, they also have extremely similar spell lists; Ingrid doesn't get Cutting Gale and gets the more useful Seraphim instead of Aura.

Why is it that Byleth doesn't speak in conversations and conveys virtually every thought he has with that one animation?

Attached: 1490308528230.jpg (623x713, 62K)

>I briefly tried Swordmaster Marianne as a joke and it shouldn't have worked as well as it did
Of course she'd be good at it, she's a beast

>English Dimitri
>bad
Okay fag.

The level of just sheer delusion within a single post is astounding and quite frankly makes me pity you. The fact that you project your own illiteracy onto me is just hilarious. Not only are you strictly Japanese only as if it's your religion, you think it would be wise if everyone else joined your hivemind. It's like you faggots have never experienced any voice acting outside of the Japanese dub. Typically I would agree with you on any other game. But this Japanese dub sucks entirely. You and your delusions have lead you to believe that if it's anything other than this foreign language I can't understand (you in question), it must be good.

Pretty much. Even with next to no strength and a training sword, she'd do 50+ damage with Soulblade at around level 25.

Still she's my choice for Thyrsus.

Yeah he's pretty bad at everything except edgelord Dimitri in the first few chapters of the timeskip, and even then he fucks up the reunion scene

Way to waste it.

Yes, because someone admitting to something under pressure it totally solid evidence.
If someone told everyone they did 9/11, that doesn't make it true.

>But this Japanese dub sucks entirely

Attached: __genny_and_velouria_fire_emblem_echoes_shadows_of_valentia_and_etc_drawn_by_chirun0__98cbdc25d4fc30 (1400x1700, 789K)

And still better then the Japanese one, weird.

Shamir's laughter is so fucking cute.

I mean, it will patch up her range issue, but would you rather have 4 range and 5 movement, or 5 range and 7 movement? Do you want well rounded or min-maxed?

Lysethea is really only good for bullying Death Knight and Warp, and by the third DK encounter, you should have zero issues beating him with other characters. I still ship them because its cute.

How has no one talked about how you can only do one of each weekend activity per month? It's interesting now as you can;t just feed everyone meals every weekend to max out motivation.

Really? Well you can still stuff them with gifts, but that require chap 7
Early game will be such a pain then

Thyrsus mitigates the whole glass cannon thing a bit by giving her a huge range buffer.

I'd rather just make Lysithea a dark knight.

>Early game will be such a pain
I feel this way about every hard/lunatic/whatever mode we get. There are so many ass clenches in early game. I was really hoping this time around that it wouldn't be this way.

Attached: weeds.png (372x266, 57K)

I hear there’s a new difficulty. It’s not lunatic though, right? How much harder is it then?

Not really no, he's pretty much worse. Defienitely not as bad as some of the other absolutely talentless hacks like Lysithea's voice actress or hilariouslly miscast voices like Edelgard though.

It's basically lunatic but renamed "Maddening"

But there’s going to be another difficulty that actually is called lunatic, later in the year, right?

It's called lunatic in Jp. Translated to "maddening" because fuck knows.

No, this is lunatic. It's just translated as maddening because NOA are hacks

No, its Lunatic in Japanese. They just, for some reason, change the name in English
There’s 1 more higher difficulty datamined, named Infernal, which might be release later this year

>implying byleth is coming anywhere near smash

>hilariouslly miscast voices like Edelgard though
Sounds like a stubborn bitch, she has one of the better voices. The original voice from the trailer was awful.

They changed Lunatic to Maddening (synonym) to avoid the religious connotation. The same as “Hell” turned into “Nightmare” in a lot of game
Its kinda pointless, but less soccer moms screaming about religion is a good compromise i guess

>subfags miss out pn THE BOAR
Literally playing the game wrong.

Attached: 1566626624546.png (349x360, 165K)

She literally sounds nothing like she's supposed to sound.

Nips are generally very sensitive of their voice actors. See the case of Kill Me Baby that's permanently cancelled for all eternity because one voice actress did drugs and talked positively about them.

Please then, how is she "suppose" to sound in your haedcannon?

No it is you that has missed out

files.catbox.moe/2nlfn7.mp4

>Lunatic
>religious connotation
What? That's a bit of a stretch for them. I was hoping maddening was gonna be a level above lunatic or something, oh well.

Attached: 1567221592700.jpg (1000x1425, 210K)

>dub has voices like Mercedes
>sub has voices like Bernadetta
Both have shit voices anyway.

Attached: 1564679974578.jpg (1000x750, 172K)

For the love of god I’m sick of seeing this with no context. What did she do? Is she a bitch? A slut for jobs? What the hell did she do? I want a good laugh about women being women.

Well we are getting infernal as lunatic+, so theres that too

>100% subfag with anime
>could care less with video games
Anyone else?

Attached: 1532892129427.jpg (625x461, 210K)

She is fat, and used to voice on newgrounds flashes.

Sub is better overall. Still laughing at that one guy who thinks the devs just hand it over to a third party company to voice and then have no more input themselves.

>Guy known to be a douche. Girls still date him.
They had it coming.

She didn’t look that fat in her River City Girls pics. So she isn’t a cunt or anything? Just fat?

His old VA got CANCELLED

It's hard for me to imagine how mentally deficient you have to be to give a shit about retarded dubfag melodrama like this, and yet here we are.

>Still laughing at that one guy who thinks the devs just hand it over to a third party company to voice and then have no more input themselves.
Yeah, I'm really sure the developers sit down make sure the voice matched all hundred or so characters perfectly.

They probably made sure the lords and rhea sounded good and left the rest to a team, developers don't have time flr that shit.

Like Edelgard and not Mitsuru

Yet you post here too, interesting.

Honestly I don't know. She used to be fat at least which is where runka chunk comes from. I don't follow va drama.

>not playing P3 with subs
LITERALLY kill yourself normalfag. I hope you don't try to actually discuss the game, right? Your experience with it as a dubfag doesn't count.

I played it undubbed, I just know what her dub voice is because of random youtube clips.

I know this thread is just arguing over voices, but I need a question answered. I just had Miracle proc on Felix and I don't understand how. He doesn't have the ability and has no adjutant (if that can even cause it). How did this man survive?

Big doubt.

Did you use that one battalion on him? The one you get from doing recon with travellers.

god i hate nu-weeb zoomer fags i dont care go back to twitter or reddit or discord.

Victor Private Military is what he has equipped, didn't use anything on him.

>"I played it undubed"
>associates Mitsuru with her dub voice instead of saying "Mitsuru's dub voice"
Cute.

Who did Rina-Chan voice user?

Maybe you should normalfag, that or form a form a sentence without buzzwords.

>oh shid this user actually has a valid argument
>smuganimejpeg.jpg
>that’ll teach em

The fuck happened with those FE VAs.

TWO english VAs were booted out because some people complained on Twitter and the lines rerecorded. The fuck is happening with FE. The fuck. Now what? Seriously, now what? We replace Claude's VA because he made a joke on youtube? Who the fuck care? Why is it even happening?

>casting support
WHAT THE FUCK BROS THE DIRECTOR IS SUPPOSE TO BE THE SOLE PERSON TO DECIDE VOICES THIS ISN'T FUCKING FAIR

Attached: casting support.png (1782x980, 662K)

One of them is there to help the dubfags. It didn't work out so well.

They broke NDA

Nintendo is making an example out of them with the NDAs. Nobody is going to think twice about breaking one for Nintendo now. Re-recording lines is the huge non-issue for them since they have FEH now constantly churning out voice work.

Attached: 1521387535237.png (682x548, 377K)

>if they aren't speaking japanese, it's shit
this is what yellow fever does to your brain anons, completely out of touch with reality

Well to be honest the dub industry are just a bunch of paid amateurs, this is just civilizing the barbaric lot.

Dubs can be better.

Case in point.

Attached: rGkmMgWQOnK4p7UiWtg6ViPLzaB.jpg (780x1147, 210K)

It's weird to see this many defensive subfags, even Yea Forums seems to have less of them.

None of that happened you fucking schizo, they both broke NDA

There are infinitely less obscure examples, you know. Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Baccano, Panty and Stocking etc.

based

>jizzbrains are punished for having girlfriends
Sounds about right, we told em to stay away from women, maybe now they'll listen

No I associate the dub voice that plays Edelgard with Mitsuru's dub voice, who is the same "actress"

The academy uniform for Byleth looks worse than the default too, aside from the hat.

>anime then
>men looked like men
>women looked like women
>anime now
>men look like women
>women look like ayy lmaos with huge eyes and head
What went wrong?

Deny it since there was no proof?

Fluorine in the water turning the frigging frogs gay

>Miracle
Prayer Ring gives the unit it's equipped on Miracle.

Only faggots have never seen Golden Boy, it's a well loved classic.

>golden boy
>obscure

Attached: 1545722023573.jpg (667x699, 42K)

I usually play games in sub, but the more western settings in games usually push me to try the dub first, and it's not bad.
Honestly, I think that I would find a character like Bernetta annoying in both sub and dub

Blahblahblah.
I know a few people who have actually been abused.
Do you know what they did? They went to the police as soon as it happened. They got those fuckers pretty soon, too. It just happens that faggots who actually abuse others are really sloppy about hiding their shit.
I wonder why most of these faggots nowadays only spout their shit on Twitter, but never file a police report. It's like doing one of those actually has some repercussions, while the other doesn't.

>Sub Weaboos

It's the fucking Alison Rapp situation again. After Nintendo fired her /pol/fags thought they scored a victory after spamming Nintendo with her pedo shit, SJWs thought Nintendo fired her cause of /pol/fags, then it turned out Nintendo just fired her cause she broke her contract and had a second job hooking on the side, and nothing SJWs or /pol/fags said had actually mattered in the slightest.

Just make her a savant at that point.

Does the new difficulty require the season pass? I thought it was due in October.

Why do you have to prove yourself to complete strangers on the internet? lol.

Damn it they can’t release the new difficulty now, I’m swamped with other games to play this month.

How hard is it compared to hard? This is my first FE game so comparisons to previous lunatic modes don’t help much.

He literally admitted to this shit retard
This isn't a Projared situation

No, difficulties are free as always
31st October is the end-date, they just rolled it out early i guess

She also went to Japan to try and make it there, and ended up doing gravure shit for producer-san.

>Baccano
>less obscure than golden boy
Zoom zoom

Currently in chapter 5 and all my stats are D or E, am I playing it wrong?

UR A MESHI!

Attached: 1445997133070.gif (500x370, 436K)

As Byleth? You want to start getting tutored at his major stat. It grows quick but it still takes a while so you should start soon.

His voice is too fucking soft now. Bring back the old VA or at least give us the option to change it back, regardless of the fucked up shit he's done.

I watched Golden Boy you fags but no one else i know has or ever talks about it. Face it, it's boomer core

>mandatory aux battle maddening
>get barely any exp
>season pass aux map
>gives actual exp on maddening
Hmmmm seems a bit bs if the mandatory wasn't an exception but the exp loss is crazy considering I only have a couple lv 5s by Lonato.

Have to ignore them once the paralogue deluge starts anyway so it shouldn't create a huge difference

How's the aux map

>check what the new costumes are like
>they are fucking ugly as fuck costumes
It's like they don't want to sell the season pass

Weebs are funny

>Byleth gets in Smash as DLC
>mfw Kirbopher realizes he won’t get to be in a Smash game because he’s been a self-centered douche for his whole life
>mfw somehow 2B manages to get in & he has to watch Runkachunk live the life he wanted to live

Attached: 1E48DA63-F9DF-44D9-9653-CABDDCC71F6D.jpg (1600x1297, 1.94M)

Niosi went on his circlejerk Discord and broke NDA, he can do flash animation for couple years to build cred again, no one is going to hire a guy that's going to leak all your shit.

Christina Vee got fired for the exact same thing when she was telling everyone about voicing Edelgard. except Vee is a woman, didn't abuse anyone over Smash Bros, and has tons of high profile roles already.

reminder breaking NDA is 100% of the reason for his replacement and nintendo doesn't care about his relationship drama