Hyped game from renowned creator finally gets released

>hyped game from renowned creator finally gets released
>it's fucking garbage

what's the fear inoculum of vidya?

Attached: 1549265689716.jpg (320x320, 26K)

Duke nukem forever, but everyone realized and accepted that game sucked ass.

It's still better than 10,000 Days and up there with Lateralus. By default it's better than Undertow and Opiate. Being only dramatically worse than Ænema isn't that bad.

MGSV

>a new installment of a series that was never good
FIFA

Mighty No. 9

7empest is now one of my favorite songs of all time, mainly because the album had me bored to tears so the initial riff hit me like an 18-wheeler.
It's not half bad if you listen to each song individualy and on your own pace.
Pneuma and Descending slap pretty hard too.

Attached: 1555474197728.jpg (551x560, 42K)

So you're saying this album is like episodic content instead of a full game

Pneuma is objectively kino

Attached: 1523259336425.jpg (454x424, 82K)

death stranding

SPORE

>up there with Lateralus
sincerely just threw up in my mouth at this sentence.

Invincible is my favorite by a large margin. That tempo change.

Wouldn't call it absolute garbage but Fable was a pretty big disappointment.

Tool is Reddit incarnate.

>Ænema>opiate>lateralus>10000 days>undetow>fear inoculum

Thanks for the laugh, user

Attached: eaac77d85ed1bb7f1794b0b21098fa682980cc1c.jpg (600x300, 35K)

>By default it's better than Undertow and Opiate
Behold the man with no taste

Can ya'll just appreciate there's new content? Can't believe you call yourselves fans.
Go home and die.

Attached: 1558318430834.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

It's fine
Sounds like them so. Ok.

Ænema > Lateralus > 10,000 days > Fear Inoculum > Undertow > Opiate

Attached: 45FE199A-CAF0-4A35-A55B-C2ECA6BE33D6.jpg (1000x746, 134K)

Why is Ænema considered the best TOOL album?

>oho wow so random, this entire song is just electricity noise xD

i can be a fan and trash talk all the time i want to faggot

Attached: TP18.jpg (800x800, 43K)

Because it’s full to the brim with great songs that showcased Tool’s unique sound
>Stinkfist
>Eulogy
>H.
>Forty six & 2
>Hooker with a Penis
>Pushit(Salival version is better though)
>Aenema
All great songs. Third Eye is a meme song though.

Call myself a fan and mindlessly eat up whatever shit they put out, no matter how shit it is? No thanks.

I like the album, but it's easily the weakest of their catalog.

>Third Eye is a meme song though
ffs what the fuck is a “meme” song?

>le #1 "haha I'm so unique guys" band

This is their best album and it's great. You guys are homos.

FI > Lateralus = Aenema > Undertow > Opiate > 10000 Gays

10000 Days was their only mediocre album.

A song that people pretend to like to seem deep

based zoomers jumping on the bandwagon

Why does everyone seem to hate 10000 Days? The title track is very heartfelt and moving, and there are some great ones besides that like Jambi and Rosetta Stoned. My first listen through 10k Days definitely left a more positive impression than Fear Inoculum.

idk, i just put meme in front of words as a meme

But I unironically like it and i don’t think it’s deep. Just say you don’t like it next time I stead of calling it a “meme song” like a fucking zoomer retard

Attached: bait_stand.png (688x791, 155K)

>hating 10,000 Days
Try fitting in harder. Vicarious, Jambi, The Pot, Rosetta Stoned, Right in Two, and Reflections are all top tier

I love the denial tool fans are all in right now because they waited over a decade for an album full of songs that sounds like every other tool song.

the only tools song that I heard and liked was prison sex

I bet you enjoy the taste of balls and cock

Don’t listen to that shitposter. Most people like 10K Days. Personally I feel that album is weak when it comes to some of its overly long intros and interlude tracks, something the band made ten times worse on FI

Why is every song on this record over ten minutes? It feels like they lost all sense of pacing here. Only 7empest and Invincible really make it work. Not a bad album but way too bloated and indistinct.

Apologies bro. I’ve met several pretentious assholes that love to drivel on about Third Eye when I thought it was pretty mediocre with a relatively simple “message”.

>faggots can't appreciate greatness when they see it
As usual.

>it's fucking garbage
Hardly

>10,000 Days was my first Tool album!
lmao

who the fuck is this band and why did they knock off Tay Tay

The Pot is easily the best from that album

DONT CRITICIZE OR ASK QUESTIONS
JUST CONSUME PRODUCT

fuck off retard 10k days was good

havent even listened to the new album. i only ever listen to like 5 different tool songs anyway and think the rest are passable at best.
anyway the fear inoculum of vidya would have to be mass effect andromeda.

Projecting won’t make your opinion less shit

Hunchback of Based God came out the same day and shits on this album

just more gross old white men with boring shitty rock music that appeal to boomers

It wasn't bad, but absolutely not spectacular. As always, fags fail to appreciate subtlety.

You might want to open a dictionary.

its not bad its just not fundamentally different from their previous albums.

People thought they were gonna get hit with the best album ever so of course they were disappointed

People who like Fear Inoculum are the people who only know schism and the fact that they used math to create a song. Their first albums rock hard as fuck and if you don't like early hits like Hush or Prison Sex you're an absolute faggot.

tool was renowned among tools, it was always a retarded band.

>can't even defend his shit opinion without using an ad hominem
Should tell you everything about Fear Inoculum haters. Tool has been more prog than metal for over two decades now. Only an absolute retard would cling to those days.

And by the way, Tool's metal part was never good. Hush sucked. Eat your mom's period.

>up there with Lateralus
yikes

>songs that sounds like every other tool song
>its just not fundamentally different from their previous albums
Did we listen to the same album? FI sounds hardly like tool’s previous work

imagine having such shit taste

THEN THOUSAND DAYS IN THE FIRE IS LONG ENOUGH YOU'RE COMING HOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEE

>Tool has been more prog than metal for over two decades now
Tool has also been inactive for over half of those two decades, so how does that even count

Cyberniggertrannyzoomerfaggotredditcuck 2077

If you hate Fear Inoculum, you own a Switch. Hell, you probably even play Smash.

Smear Shitoculum made me appreciate those old records so much more. Why does Danny Carey drum like an African nigger on the bongos now? Why do the songs never crescendo like they would on previous records? Why can't Maynard sing with emotion and volume anymore? How did Adam's guitar playing get less technical?

nah FI draws a lot from 10k days

Theres too many of those.

World of warcraft
Diablo 3
Starcraft 2

Baldur's gate siege of dragonspear
Neverwinter nights 2
Neverwinter nights online

Fallout 3

PRYING OPEN MY BROWN EYE

>FI sounds hardly like tool’s previous work
are you joking? it feels like theyre on autopilot most of the album. nothing on this album felt like they were drifting into any new sound at all

half the """songs""" on the album aren't even songs they are intermission whacky noises.. Where are the actual lyrics and you know.. songs?

>Smear Shitoculum
The very fact that you think this was witty or clever only reveals what a massive retard you are.

>the vocal pleb utters in confusion
Imagine not enjoying instrumentals.

True but it’s not exactly the same sound. Each of their albums draws on some aspects of the previous album’s sound, but it’s never the exact same album
So they were boring and uncreative sounding, which is completely different from all their other work, but you claim that’s somehow the signature tool sound?

>t. toolhead chimp with terrible hair hygiene and an unbearable stench

I wouldn't have minded if it were just instrumentals, I love instrumental songs. But half the songs aren't even instrumental it's literally just whacky psychedelic noises. It's weak as fuck the album is disappointing.

I called it ever since we knew they were still working on a new album. You just can't make good rock music when you're old. It's mostly a young man's genre.

>which is completely different from all their other work, but you claim that’s somehow the signature tool sound?
Are you purposefully misunderstanding me? Im saying they fell back on the same sound they've done before. Like they're coasting on the good stuff without ever reaching the quality of the good stuff

Fear Innoculum is a hollow facsimile of their previous work. Its like if a TOOL cover band tried to make a TOOL album

lol no matter how many ad hominems you fling you're always going to have shit taste

>critics like it
>the vast majority of listeners like it
>only Yea Forums pretends it's shit
No wonder this place keeps spouting low IQ opinions. Just look at this turd burglar who has never heard of an interlude. Hiro should nuke this site.

Are you misunderstanding me instead? You are saying that they’re known for having quality stuff, but this album doesn’t have that same quality. And you’re claiming that this means that they’re copying their old stuff? The stuff that was actually good quality?

>never heard of an interlude
Oh boy I love having multiple interludes in an album! Song - Interlude - Song - Interlude - Song - Interlude! Great album!

>You just can't make good rock music when you're old
Pixies are still releasing decent albums, though not as good as their earlier ones. Tool has always been bad
>muh ad hominem
lmao go take a bath and listen to some good music turbopleb
samefag

It’s not shit, it’s boring at best. Definitely their least good album. I feel like a lot of critics and fans are sucking the album off because hype. We’ll see how people feel about it in 5 years.