Give me the whole story

Give me the whole story.
What the hell is up with this guy?

Attached: 20190910_194120.jpg (405x396, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genosamuel.wixsite.com/genosamuel/chris-chan-directory
youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Video games

autism
nuff said

spbp

you can write a whole book on this dude but this documentary should fill you in
genosamuel.wixsite.com/genosamuel/chris-chan-directory

Attached: ChrisCosplay.jpg (964x1200, 176K)

you dont wanna know

autism, bizarre family, but most importantly, pure concentrated internet fame. Chris is who we love to hate, whether the attention is ironic or not is not the point as it's all attention in the end.
Biopic when? Not joking we all would see that shit

All I remember is he went trans and pierced his taint or whatever that area between your nut sack and butthole is. What's he been up to?

I'm pretty sure we're still in the dimensional merge saga.

what's the best chris-chan story arc? my vote is theliquid chris saga

High tier pick.

My favorite too.

Attached: dangerously_cheesy.jpg (500x491, 48K)

Buckle up.
youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg

Easily Liquid Chris

Look up GenoSamuel on youtube, he's doing a documentary on him, each part lasts about an hour.
He's on the 21st video at the moment and not even close to being done.

why is the name Geno associated to idiots in youtube

Liquid Chris Saga was kino as fuck. After that Saga is started to become way too dark and disturbing. Back then it was mindless fun of some autistic fuck getting trolled. Now it's just sad.

there's literally no contest.

autism
bad parenting
lack of parenting
unwarranted entitlement to everything due to winning a contest as a child
unrestrained access to the internet
social stigmas against mentally handicapped people
arbitrarily created pressure from society dictating the necessity to procreate with another human in order to be considered successful
various possibilities of different mental instabilities caused by the internet, but nothing concrete as of yet since the internet is relatively new and not enough studies have been made to see what kind of side effects it, along with social media has on the brain.

It's a lot of things OP. Just go have a read at the cwcki if the servers aren't taking a shit like they almost always are.

I wonder what his life would have been like had he never gotten a cult following on the internet

>hates people with mental illnesses
>has autism
>hates gays
>becomes a tranny

Attached: 1554572402993.jpg (552x617, 30K)

By the way, did you know that he's on the road to getting sexually assaulted and not a thing can be done about it? Chris finally found his sweetheart or rather his sweetheart found him.

Attached: JacobSockness.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

He's workin on it

BlueSpike saga and tomboy saga are kino

Do you realize,

DO YOU REALIZE

>the whole story
this documentary chronologically covering Chris is over 20 videos in and is still only on 2009. as was said before, there is more documentation and information about Chris than there have been for presidents

Attached: 1403898715068.gif (540x360, 2.45M)

Honestly, The Megan Saga just before everyone started to fuck with him. You can see how destructive Chris can be on his own. And the idea that he could win over and fuck Megan after winning the Parappa contest like its some kind of 80s movie is fucking hilarious

Attached: ChrisAndMeganUnpixelated.jpg (413x450, 26K)

bluespike is a literal sociopath. that kid is fucked up in a more harmful way than even chris

What's he up to now?
Is he still possessed by his autistic OC or has he gotten over it yet.

Attached: Authentic.png (338x450, 279K)

2010 never

His autistic OC is being used by trolls to manipulate him. People like this guy

>BlueSpike
the problem with how generally great Liquid Chris was is that he really made it how clear just how shitty and deranged people like BlueSpike were by comparison. the idea of someone convincing Chris to stick his medallion up his ass sounds funny but listening to the calls, BlueSpike just sounded like a tryhard, mentally stunted 14 year old. listening to those calls again, Chris winds up sounding less embarrassing than BlueSpike or Jack Thaddeus in some of them.

>reading the CWCki one night on my tablet with my girlfriend working on her thesis in bed next to me
>chuckle a bit, she looks over
>user! I didn't know you had a brother
>what?
>That guy, looks just like you, you never told me you had a brother
>No...ononononono nooooo, this isn't my brother
>Really? Cousin? There's a strong resemblance...
>noooooooo, just a random guy...heh
>Wow. It's so weird how you can look like someone you have no connection with!
I almost killed myself.

Reminder that Chris has let 2 kittens die in his care

Attached: 1502349210344.jpg (591x591, 47K)

show us a picture.

do you think in Chris's autistic mind that he sees this when he looks in the mirror

Attached: 1565212965128.png (800x600, 863K)

you are not prepared.

Yeah that Saga was when it became too dark. Like the kid was a literal sociopath and not just a troll. Like we all agree that making fun of Chris back in the day was mindless fun. We did not really want to harm him IRL other than just make him do more reactions against trolls not physically harming the dude.

No thanks, my ego was damaged enough by a girl who willingly sucks my cock and swallows my jizz. There's no way it could survive you fucks shitting on me.

>That part when even cylde tells bluespike to shut the fuck up and tries to give Chris actual advice

People just like talking about him. He hasn't done anything life-destroying like infidelity though, people just like to troll him.

Show a picture of yourself fucking your gf faggot.

I believe in you user.

No doubt about it. Remember he had Black Sonichu say he had a nice rack in the comic? And this wasn't a drawn picture but an actual photograph

Maybe your gf knows who Chris Chan is and was just fucking with you. You won't know for sure unless you let us confirm it.

he just won and it all went down from there

You know it's bad when even the trolls want it to stop and he doesn't fucking listen. I wouldn't be surprised if he muted them when he told him to shove the medallion up his butt.

Don't get any ideas.

Attached: image.jpg (663x599, 127K)

Attached: EEGSV8mVUAEh5M9.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

>highly autistic
>thinks his wound is a vagina
>literally crazy thinks he's a magican

Even with all these things, he somehow still think that everyone should be represented like when he said the SLGBT. It's crazy how the most retarded person is the most sane one.