Why aren't you playing it?

Why aren't you playing it?

Attached: WoW_Classic_Main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Because I have to pay a $15 monthly subscription

because its trash

I just hit 300 fishing and 300 cooking, feels good.

played 16 hours today, that's enough for today

Attached: baneposting.jpg (1000x676, 95K)

Cause I'm in queue.

I already finished it 15 years ago

Because my leveling mate rarely has time. I should level another character solo maybe idk

All the servers are dad servers.

Got bored of the grind

i'd just play a much more fun game with grinding, and without drama. like a jrpg.

Never played it before

i don't like mmos ,i have tried guild wars ,rappelz ,rune scape ,they're shit ,the only one i was able to get into is poe
never tried this though ,same with lol

I couldn't stand wowfags 15 years ago and I still can't

Because I'm not giving Blizzard 15$ a month for an old ass game.

I'm on the edge, but i have the very slight feeling that ill be disappointed, or stuck in queue, or both for that matter.

It's not fun.

Me and my bf wanted to play horde to be on the side of the elite pvpers who win every bg and dominate at wpvp, but no blood elves is a dealbreaker

This bait is just awful.

BASED

>my bf
>gay boi

In a sick way I enjoyed letting that post thrash my brain around. Fuck this place

inv asmon layer

$15 dollars a month is too much to pay for a 15 year old game especially when the money will be routed to support retail WoW which is the cancer that ruined WoW in the first place.

because I played for an hour and a half and then logged off to eat

>PvP is busted
>PvE rotations are shit easy
>leveling is boring as fuck
the only thing it has going for it is the social/community shit and I can get that elsewhere

stuck on queue
:(

Attached: 2019-09-10 21_39_47-World of Warcraft.png (1861x229, 467K)

Because I've always hated WoW. I blame it for killing the MMO genre, but I hated the game before Mr. T was advertising it. The aesthetic looks stupid as fuck, everyone looks like a kid wearing their dad's clothes. The game's more instance-based than open world-based, which kinda' ruins the point of an MMORPG. The camera and UI are allegedly geared towards PC gaming, but it ends up just making the game look more like an RTS than an RPG. It popularized the dumbest thing to ever grace MMOs: cycles.

He's not wrong about horde being the dominating faction tho.

I already did my second Vanilla runthrough on a rolling content private server nu-Blizzard didn't fuck up beyond belief with 1.12 core and layer bullshit

>be warrior
> pull mob
>die
I'm level 17, I know I'm going to make it

They've always been.
The racials have never been balanced in Vanilla-BFA.

Seeing this horseshit everywhere makes me want something like UO but not even more dated than this nublizzard jank. Shame legends of Aria was a scam.

I'm grinding ogres in Duskwood right now. I did some questing, but it's too annoying walking accross the zone to turn in a quest to get as much xp as killing one mob. I'm mostly gonna grind and do dungeons.

Nice, now you can make no gold with either profession

Attached: 1545326557463.webm (1280x720, 464K)

Not only dominate, but also the most kill on sight

STV is literally worse this time through

There's no goats.

Attached: p440nhbxzU1wt7ek9o1_500.jpg (500x707, 71K)

yeah minus like the 12 gold i just made off selling raw nightfins from the past couple hours.

Everyone is kill on sight. Kill or be killed.

that's a positive, tranny

Enjoy the 6 bazillion people also doing fishing on the 3 fish that actually sell slightly okay

it's not lol

fpbp

Only 2 things are cool in classic.
windfury and naxx

>12 gold
>couple hours.
Or you could do literally anything else

Attached: nigga-you-gay.png (720x540, 650K)

>retard in discord rants about retail, says its easy and all classes feel the same/are boring
>goes back to vanilla with literal two to one button rotations and leveling that's about as engaging as watching milk spoil.
I don't understand WoW players at all.

>YOU CAN'T MAKE MONEY EVER LOL!
>y-you.. won't m-make THAT much... money...
Stupid tranny

Undead horde detected

Because I'm reading the novels and taking a break at 37.

71g, on pace to get my mount.

Questing Chads report.

Attached: 1547757831554.gif (320x256, 1.82M)

this was just from skilling up to 300 from like 275, not even going and getting the more valuable fish.

been playing nothing but it since release for 12 hours a day minimum
this shit cant keep happening.

>cant put 2 and 2 together
You cant make money with fishing because everyone does it

Which had you spent in any other profession you would have made 2x more. Fishing was dogshit until it got updated.

Because I'm not a normalfag or pleb, I play runescape instead.

Attached: this is a reaction for when someone gets a shit drop.jpg (1248x1504, 255K)

Go dilate with .45

this
i cant justify paying to play per month when there's so many other options now

>MONEY

You cant handle facts or reality, that makes you a tranny

Fishing is a dogshit way to make money, okay if you want to afk and do nothing but its never going to make serious gold

Because it's a cheap cash-in on nostalgia for a game I never played back in the day, so I have no impetus to play it now. Worked on a couple of my friends who are desperately trying to relive 10 years ago for $18CAD/month.

>You cant handle facts or reality, that makes you a tranny

Attached: 1560673000803.jpg (486x330, 95K)

Why does everyone that decides to enjoy PVP get called a horde nigger? All of the actual skilled PVP players in WoW play on Alliance, Horde win pvp by having more way more people with them always. Literal nigger tactic, theres always more Horde than Alliance

because the person I was playing with ditched me for his group

Most people havent played retail since they were teenagers and know jack shit about it. Just jump on the bandwagon. Hate to admit I was like that too once. Until I actually tried it. Classed are way more engaging than autoattacking.

>half the replies are whining that it's $15/month
bet you fags buy 3+ AAA shitgames a year

This except servers are dead

Alliance players dominate instance pvp where skill actually matters. Only horde like wpvp because there is no threat, they can attack anyone and always have 3 other horde who can help out nearby.

Its just how WoW has always been.

>buying games

PvP being busted is exactly what makes it fun. 15 years of overbalancing and overtuning just ended up completely destroying the experience.

because i wasn't sure if i did, and though i did for a brief period, the novelty wore off quick and then i really didn't.

Because in 99% of cases people who defend PvP are horde players who enjoy unbalanced fights.

I don't find MMOs fun.

You speak as though you expect everyone to be following a guide to rush to endgame.

Are you so autistic you can't imagine someone just playing around? I joined a raid group on Kromcrushblast night that bullied Allies south of Stormwind. I got nothing for it but laughs, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

the servers are down

thank god you got filtered. Better off not having an brainlet in your bg at 60

Like I hate what they've done to my main man Shaman but I really enjoy playing shadow priest and rogue now. I dunno, I see little reason to go to classic for 'muh community' when there are way better older mmos out there for it. Like CoH.

>boasts about making money from fishing
>fishing doesnt make money
>i-i just play for f-fun!
No one cares if you play for fun. But if you're pretending fishing/cooking is viable for gold you're wrong and the conversation is over.

so glad 3rd worlders like you can't play wow classic

Just hit level 51, on a long FP. Really starting to feel the burn of leveling now. Struggling to feel like I'll make it to 60 but I'm so close I'm sure I will

I'm not about to pay Blizzard a monthly subscription after they've continuously fucked up for nearly a decade

You sound like a fucking jew. Can't you just enjoy the game? You know maybe do something for fun for once? Quit being a "meta"-cum drinking faggot

Im fuckign trying to log back in. Blizz did´t say it would be just a restart. Gotta make it to the inn before sleep.

>42 Warrior
>Thinking of changing from Arms to Fury because of weapon specializations

Not sure if it's worth though.

Vanilla sucks without friends, I especially hate trying to pug in this instance leveling meta. I got like 100 hours out of it, but I guess I'm done because only one guy added me and he outleveled me in like 2 days.

what should I be doing as a priest at 60 to make gold?

Same.
I don't mind buying games, but paying monthly feels wrong to me.

Attached: 1471432607727.jpg (848x848, 239K)

>Discussion about making money
>Omg stop talking about that!
Learn how to read moron

The core playerbase is still fucking doing SM and here I am trying to find a Mara/ST group with no one replying and I'm a god damn healer.

Attached: 7PuFP0i.jpg (1500x958, 91K)

i play classic wow because it's the ONLY option
name games you're playing RIGHT NOW and I bet they're all actual trash

Attached: 1480297375628.jpg (384x420, 26K)

Because I played beta to WOTLK. I'm not playing again. You guys won't make me!!!!

Because Shamans are useless.

fuck i don't know how people can do this dungeon xp grind shit all day long, i do 5 ZF grave runs and i'm burnt out for the day

You do realize that there are several food items that you are required to have to raid from MC to Naxx? At least 2 for each class, that boost important stats. Like int, agi, str, stam, and spirit. Even mp5, and a mp3. Its a solid gold making combo, as literally EVERYONE will use them at max rank. and if you dont have Cooking then you have to buy the shit off the AH

You grinded dungeons for 100 hours?!?!?!

There was no discussion on your part. I've read all the posts in your conversation. The other guy gave you examples of how it was a good for gold making and you replied everytime with some iteration of, "No its shit, I'm right your wrong." without ever putting down any facts to defend yourself

CAUSE I CANT CONNECT TO THE FUCKING SERVERS GODDAMNIT BLIZZ

Making mooncloth

It's almost as though Warriors, the only real tank, are the slowest levelers in the game resulting in them being behind your autistic speedleveling ass.

>pre nerfed windfury totem
>useless

I need to finish three houses

Servers are down. And I was just about to log in and edit my bars, hotkeys, macros and whatnot. You know the fun stuff I pay Blizzard money to do.

Every guild inhouse cooks you fucking newfag

Because I'm playing retail. Vanilla sucked dick at the time it came out, and it hasn't aged well. The only people who worship Vanilla are:

1) People whose first MMO was Vanilla WoW
2) Autists
3) Zoomers who didn't even get to play Vanilla WoW and have been brainwashed by groups 1 and 2.

No idea how you came to that conclusion, I have around 100 hours /played on my character.

>Servers are down
no they aren't.

why pay for an inferior product when you have Eden for free

Attached: file.png (1103x620, 1.16M)

Maintenance, my nig. At least here in EU land.

this, you're also giving those 15 bucks to the faggots that ruined Vanilla in the first place

This taste that shit it's no wonder you'll dismiss any other game

$15 q month is fucking nothing games cost $60 new. If something you're gonna be spending that much time on isn't worth $15 a month to you you're retarded. It's not like you need to buy the base game for $50 anymore either.

>Fishing/Cooking is a bad prof combo!!!!!
>But every guild has it since its useful, so your wrong!!!!
Why are you doubling back on yourself?

Zero nostalgia for it. BC and.WotLK were objective improvements. No BC especially is boring as shit, game peaked way after Classic.

>autistic speedleveling

Those people are already 60, they have been since last week. I'm just not wasting time with professions, I go straight from quest to quest not taking long lunch breaks to jack off or watch youtube movies.

Reminder that faction bashing is immature and archaic

there are good and honorable players and annoying cunts on both sides.

I am, everyday. reminder that orcs dont belong on azeroth.

Attached: NOSHOES.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

My realm just shut down.

The faction bashing and fantasy racism in the game is the most fun part about it though. Don't be a fencesitter, pick a side fag

Anybody here get kicked out of their guild yet? Got kicked for refusing to participate in dungeon grinds.

Migrate you bitch

>but muh friends
You have no friends

>I'm just not wasting time with professions
Why? It's fun.

If you join Horde to "enjoy" pvp, you're a literal tranny or normie shitter. If you join Alliance to exterminate degenerates, you're a man of culture. Most are the former.

yeah, someone in my guild got offended but never bothered to tell me directly. Just whisper the guild lead and kicked me on the spot.
Idk what I even did, since I never spoke in g chat just world. I dropped tranny a few times, so maybe thats it

I play it for free and urge everyone else to do the same

Centrists get the bullet too. Go back to resetera tranny

I'm still leveling herbalism normally, my alchemy is on the backburner until I hit 60

It's so I'll have something to do because the guild I'm in sure as shit isn't doing MC anytime soon

>was #7 in queue
>servers went down
REEEEEEEEEEE

they offered free realm transfers for a reason user

BUT I WANT TO KILL ASMONGOLD MORE.

Don't have time.
WoW Vanilla is very time consuming and I'm not a teenager anymore.
and this It's not the money, it's the fact it is going to fund retail and the people who ruined WoW.

Honestly, I want to like it but there isn't anything enjoyable for me here.
1. Socialization is non-existent on a game that requires it.
2. The endgame is laughably easy to the point that even I could do it.
3. Class balance is a joke, 10% of the available specs are viable at most.

I just quit and went back to retail, playing with my friends on Moon Guard is still more fun to me, even if BfA sucks.

>I just quit and went back to retail
It's almost like we can tell you're a retailtranny by saying ridiculous stuff such as
>1. Socialization is non-existent on a game that requires it.
>2. The endgame is laughably easy to the point that even I could do it.
>3. Class balance is a joke, 10% of the available specs are viable at most.
And then topping it off by claiming retail solves these things

>pass user

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Overlord III - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.19.000.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Because I'm not a faggot

Sure does it better than classic, that's for sure.

>Pass user since 2019
Oh god the newfags are still buying those stupid things

Attached: 1550999394924.jpg (252x244, 10K)

Which is why everyone is clamoring for Classic and the general gets 20x the discussion

>They offered the first snort of crack for free for a reason

>pass user

Attached: 94106421.png (839x587, 322K)

Already played it years ago

I'm not a loser who plays World of Warcraft

Attached: 1551240434964.jpg (2370x726, 350K)

youre a fool for rolling on faerlina
my retard friends made me roll there too

Just a fad that will die in a month or two.
People want classic+ not the barebones trash that is vanilla.
Just because a loud minority of crusty virgins played private servers doesn't mean the game has any staying power.

I don't have the time.

And just because you want transmog/barbershop to fulfill your transtasies doesn't mean 'people want classic+'

Based, fuck retail faggots

>classic+
>pass user
It all adds ups. Fags want gay cosmetic things. Like poetry.

If they did a poll two months into the game after everyone got their nostalgia fix the vote would be overwhelmingly in favor of adding things like barbershop and transmog.

already behind with life at my age, least I can do is not commit into spending the next 2 years playing a game with no future

I'm not paying to play a solved 15 year old game

kill all the mobs you come across on your way to quest objectives dipshit

imagine paying for Yea Forums

You really think the zoomers and people like you will be playing the game in two months? I'm surprised you have the attention span to keep posting in this thread.

the alliance fear the windfury

Attached: wmplayer_cn0hldOBAv.png (294x434, 341K)

It's not real classic.
None of these nu-raiders would have even killed one boss in MC if it was.
Blizzard gave them every advantage. Buffed talents, unlimited debuffs, layers for safe, easy leveling and gold farming, bug fixes, the list goes on. Real players had none of these things. It's not fair.

>classic
>transmog

lol

lolol because wanting to look good while you play an mmorpg is so wrong. you dweebs can't even admit that some things added were good for the game. this is why blizz never should have released classic in the first place to appease you nerds.

paying for Yea Forums > paying for wow

There’s a lot more entertainment value to gain from Yea Forums

It's boring, tedious, and time-consuming

Just stay in retail, tranny. It's already perfect for you. Empty, like your personality

nah, they won't. I already specified above. The only people left playing will be crusty private server losers. Thanks for funding future expacs though.

You just described 90% of video games

>i i its just the r r racials, not the fact tjat alliance is only played by retarded spergs and knucklescraping 12 year old apes
>every man for himself
>bonus weapon skill
>perception
>gnome racials
>massive map advantage in alterac valley

>Thanks for funding future expacs though.
You need it because the demand for future expacs isn't going to fund it

Attached: Wow.webm (711x400, 1.09M)

how do i make webms?

>Thanks for funding future expacs though.

>actually wanting more xpacs after BFA
i dont think ive ever seen a more pathetic post

>2 hours queue on a Tuesday night at 10PM

I thought this fucking game was supposed to be dead by week 2

Attached: 1273009647899.png (640x626, 97K)

>When you literally cuck yourself out of classic+

Attached: 13090B18-AE96-418C-AFF3-4E9800C308B6.jpg (225x225, 6K)

nah, retail is not perfect. bfa blows and it's the major reason why classic is popular right now.

subscription is a dumb system

You're not old enough to post here.
>dweebs
>lolol
its people like you that just want cosmetic changes so they can flaunt their e peen, that ruined this genre of games.

Then yours came up

>so let's add that stuff from retail to classic!
Perfect tranny logic, illogical.
What would YOU want classic+ to be?

people said the same thing during WoD and they came out with legion which was above average overall. just like with cata which was also a pile of shit, they came out with MoP.

Sure but single-player rpgs at least provide a good story and if I'm lucky interesting mechanics to play with. Classic is mechanically solved and the story done already, only thing left is the social aspect which is meh

>every man for himself
>in classic
>massive map advantage in alterac valley
>Is a racial
Alliance spergs are truly why this game is now so watered down you can't even play it.

Yes but it's free

>What would YOU want classic+ to be?
Nothing, because I play for free, on a private server

>faerlina is getting DDoS'd for 5 days in a row now

Attached: sprölölö.png (496x500, 40K)

>when you whisper a dude whos recruiting for his dungeon party only for him to keep advertising a minute later and not even giving you a courtesy response

Attached: 1522899255926.png (633x758, 34K)

yeah, let's add stuff from retail that has proven to be popular and not hated at all. nobody hates transmog, if you do you are a sperg. it adds multiple layers of depth to the game, appearance wise, social wise, and economy wise.

people said the same thing during Pile of Shit A and they came out with Pile of Shit B which was shitty overall. just like with Pile of Shit C which was also a pile of shit, they came out with Mists of Piles of Shit.
Yes, only you. Enjoy your single player

It goes good expansion bad expansion good expansion bad expansion
BfA is a bad expansion. Can you puzzle out what the next one is going to be like?

>If they did a poll two months into the game after everyone got their nostalgia fix the vote would be overwhelmingly in favor of adding things like barbershop and transmog
You said this barely 10 minute ago in this thread. You don't have an arguement like every other zoomer, you're just stating things you read on other forums. Will people be voting for Classic+ in two months or not?

i do have SOME hope that after seeing the success of classic, blizzard will make the next xpac good and get rid of some RNG

>only you.
Lol. Thousands are still not paying for WoW. Even the good expansion

>nobody hates transmog, if you do you are a sperg
Just like if you like it you're a tranny
Thousands! Wow I might run in to someone in the barrens

I'm at work. Can't wait to get home and continue.

Attached: arugal_pvp.jpg (2047x2732, 469K)

how do you filter Yea Forums pass users now that we can see their

Attached: proxy.jpg (498x550, 39K)

Wow, thats like an auto attack from my dw warrior. Very impressive.

>shamans still thinking they can dps
Never fails to get a chuckle out of me

>there are other people who fake recruitment messages in global chats
warms my heart

SPELL CLEAVE ONLY GET YOUR HUNTARD ASS OUT OF HERE

>Blizzcucks trying to cope: The Thread
JUST
STOP
GIVING
THEM
MONEY

>cosmetic items
>depth
You're just spouting things at this point.

>Thousands! Wow I might run in to someone in the barrens
I know right? I can actually get into these servers and play, not waste my time waiting in lines to wait in lines

slippery slope mother fucker

Good.

>Muh slippery slope

Weird has someone been logging me in every day or did I just imagine not having a single queue to worry about?
But really, enjoy your private server and the $15 a month it saves. What are you going to do with that extra $0.50 a day?

Savory Deviate Delights.

I took the free transfer with my guild. Now my 45 mage is sitting in a dead server. Trying to find the motivation to start over again, it's been almost a week now :(

>muh horseshoe

im not the one that has a superiority complex and gets insecure when a class is clearly superior to theirs

>blizzard
in the current year 2019, absolutely not. it's also boring as fuck.

>What are you going to do with that extra $0.50 a day?
Not give it to blizzard that’s for sure

>Both classic and retail are the same thing and suck because of it
Well I mean you’re right

blizzard is so fucking incompetent its hilarious
and this dude in NEVER getting caught so the
>le jail
memes are all just blizzcuck coping
this is gold

Attached: delighted jew.jpg (403x344, 24K)

the fact that you can't see how it adds depth to the game shows that you are a brainlet. a good looking item from a past raid that you might not have gone to otherwise, boes that sell for a lot that are farmable. it's a simple system that adds content to the game.

Maybe you can give that to the russian serverlord for some fat loot instead

I'm older than most you fucks, when it came out it ended finishing off a genre (casualised and brought normalfags in) which in theory is the greatest gaming experience you can get on the internet, but it turns into shit because it relies on "gaming communities" and people are shit, masses of people even shittier; the players of these games ruin the games/worlds for themselves and everyone else. Didn't play it then, just imagine what I think of the faggots that play this today...

Or I just keep it, y’know? I don’t have to spend every penny I have like you do

You will never experience vanilla wow. They can remake the game but not the experience. You can already see classic being ruined by retailbabies and their autistic sperg shit.

>lfm sm gy baha butblast cleave
>lfm sm arm no warriors or shamans
>lfm x, x item reserved
>inv for layer change
>if a dungeon doesnt have x amount of xp per hour, it doesnt get run at all.

I'm being told that that $15/month is a big deal. Maybe it is to you Idunno, enjoy your private server

alliance aren't people

I LITERALLY HATE ANY CHANGE EVEN IF IT WAS GOOD. NO CHANGE. STAGNATE STAGNATE STAGNATE.

>legion was a good expac
I think you mean, it started with 3 good expansions, to bad expac, okay expac, bad expac, bad expac, bad xpac, future bad expac

I will. You enjoy paying $15 a month for your 15 year old game before your passive aggressiveness kills you

i've got something for you to suck

Attached: 1554272904968.jpg (720x405, 33K)

Worth literally nothing. Going for 17 silver per stack

We wanted good change. Cata and beyond was full retard.

pls go

Enjoy playing the bootleg chinese version of the 15 year old game before your poverty kills you

fpbp who the fuck actually wastes 15 DOLLARS A MONTH to play shit private servers had covered for literal YEARS

>volley
>multishot
>explosive trap
>gorilla pet with thunderstomp

fuck you spell cleaving faggots

Attached: V5IEXnT.png (1460x816, 120K)

>They can remake the game
Well they did
In a client with cash shop features left dormant
...that can be reactivated at anytime

>bootleg chinese version
I’m not playing classic

Attached: 2AD29043-78DC-4805-9F62-FB83D1D1C56C.png (720x544, 512K)

They're about 1.8g a stack on the Arugal neutral ah. That's a lot of dosh for something you can farm around level 15.

>shamans
>superior to any class

Maybe if paladins were part of the horde. Alas, they are not and so you are forevermore bottom of the barrel.

Just put down the windfury totem and let the real dps do their thing

Nice cope friend, don't forget to wave at the next player you see, don't know how long it will be before the next

Attached: 1548370301223.jpg (600x312, 44K)

Sorry user I’m not into hands

keep telling everyone that, this will be ironforge in a few months.

Attached: the future.png (1919x1079, 2.99M)

this but unironically
making updates for the sake of QoL, giving low attention span spergs more things to do, and so on is reddit as fuck

imagine begin this insecure

>Fresh bread for sale!
why is that funny in this picture

Something being posted at that price doesnt mean theyre being bought kiddo.

They sell for 17-20 silver per stack.

Dude retail literally appeals to the Chinese. They took out skeletons

Imagine playing a shaman, pressing 10 buttons to do 30% of a warriors dps, from autoattacking

>4 expansions of proof these past 10 years

slippery slope indeed

Let me see a /who real quick

imagine thinking everything is about muh dps

Nightfin soup for days

you haven't paid for when I bought 1k before the REAL dip in january you fucks

They're selling like hotcakes, I'm making bank here. Can't speak for how things are over at Faerlina but let's just agree that prices may fluctuate between realms.

Attached: 1567623186576.png (480x360, 131K)

>ask if anyone is on a specific quest in world chat
>complete silence
>see someone near the mob i need, send an invite and they accept
>they dont respond to anything i say
>we work together and finish the quest in silence
>the second that we kill the mob they write "haha ok thanks cya" and leave the party
>we awkwardly walk side by side all the way back to the town to turn in the quest
>this person also happened to be in my guild by coincidence

why are WoW players such socially retarded autists? I thought socialization was one of the biggest selling points. People are either like that or they're gigaspergs who talk about their personal lives and relationships in trade chat.

Attached: download.png (241x209, 3K)

I don't entirely disagree with you, QoLcreep is a very real thing, it happened with old school runescape. People have to admit though that classic is in need of a few tweaks.
A good example would be the auction house, it's an absolute disaster to navigate.

>Game stagnates without no new things to do
>Everyone wonders why it died for a second time or restarted the expansion cycle with BC Classic

You were equally as quiet in that exchange, and who the fucks ask if someone is on a specific quest in world chat except for turbospergs? Use general

Yeah but it’ll totally be different this time right? Classic isn’t totally being run by a scummy company

look mang, zoomies zoom, just let them do it, they will hit max sooner than later, then they will just leave.

What level were you? The further up you go, the more autists you'll run into.

>6
took them a year to get guy in romania.

By that logic BC was a good expansion WOTLK was the bad one, then Cataclysm was a good one, mists of pandaria was a bad expansion and then fucking Warlords of Draenor was a good expansion

Doesn't really make much sense

>Dude the game is totally dying now
>nah man all the zoomie zoomers got bored now we can finally play in peace
>...where is everyone?
>servers shut down due to lack of interest

You thought you did, but you didn’t

Clearly you've never played a mage. A class a shaman can completely wreck

Because it is kiddo. You are only invited because of these wooden sticks you put on the floor, which makes the real dps classes dps even harder

>playercount drops to retail levels
>shut down the servers because of lack of microtransactions

Attached: 1529458125529.gif (500x375, 991K)

like 17, finishing darkshore now

yikes nobody cares about your superiority complex as a warrior

You know goddamn well they’ll pump Classic full of level boosts and cash shop items before they let it totally die

Maybe if its a bad mage, or an afk one.

The trend isn't that old

What would be the point of transmog in classic? So you can look like a level 30?

he's probably alt-tabbing a lot or half-assing while doing something else
every paladin and priest is like that
times I got stam buff back in exchange for int while leveling could be counted using one hand

Attached: fwends.png (1637x1239, 2.26M)

Taking a break right now, no rush to get to 60 when it's still phase 1, might start rushing if phase 2 comes out and I'm not 60, but I think I got time

yeah why not?

I didn't say they wreck them all the time, every time. You're just bias as fuck. You don't have to be a bad mage to lose to a shaman

>want to make a hunter alt
>had an ally hunter back in the day so wanna go horde
>no fun exotic pets to tame as a low level horde
I guess I could run to fun morogh and get a polar bear but it's so bland compared to being a dwarf with a durotar tiger.

Attached: 7A31892F14534C069AA9011699CAF6D4.jpg (500x495, 46K)

>no fun exotic pets to tame as a low level horde
owl??

Arguably it would add a whole new layer of deception and trickery

boring and bland but yeah I suppose

>tfw having more fun playing a priest then a rogue

>boring and bland
>one of the few pets that can aoe tank
bro....

Zoomers everywhere. Gone are the days of LotR when everyone would play alliance.

I wish somebody really would beat that smarmy rat bastard Jeff Kaplan within an inch of his life. Only so I could finish the job with a satisfying curbstomp.

Attached: Tigole quest.png (1020x1600, 907K)

No one is going to stick around when they know how shit the game becomes, at least their was optimism back in real vanilla.

It was a fun experiment while the initial launch rush lasted. That's the only reason I subbed.

All I can do now is unsub and hope people who aren't complete cumskulls (certainly not Yea Forums) or curious children come to terms with the game and have their judgement clear enough to recognize the several factors that helped destroy the genre in the last decade, and how each of said factors helped kill one defining aspect after another, until MMOs became a nihilist's wetdream.

A grey owl just doesn't stand out, friend. Minmaxing is for endgame.

how the fuck do you do this, just corpse run all the way from auberdine to outside darnassus? seems fucking gay.

They will release TBC before they add any retail shit to classic

>an owl you have to go to fucking teldrassil to get doesn't stand out
I don't know what to say, you're basically going to be the only Horde in sight with an owl until the 40s
yeah I guess

>male undead and female troll are the niggers of the horde
>male night elf and female human are the niggers of the alliance
Discuss this 100% factual statement.

no

there is the mulgore and barrens pet

yeah rares are fine too, but owls look unique and aren't just recolored plainstriders or whatever

t. female human

I've had people get mad at me for not responding to them because i left a whisper window with my friend open and didn't see the party chat messages
who even cares, you can't force interaction just because they did it back in the day

>fun
>bad
Sasuga, wowfags.

Attached: fun=bad.png (800x800, 147K)

They are not unique at all? Just get a windserpent

I still have a 3 hour queue if I dare log out between 10AM and 12PM

You're not wrong.
But still gonna be an undead priest.

>it's definitely a trend.
>but everything except the last two expansions are an exception.

Are you slow?

How about suck my undead warlock balls

From my time on whitemane
Its been gnomes and dwarfs are the ass holes on the ally and taurens and undead females on the horde
Im very surprised that male undead have been tame

>just get something that can be found literally fucking everywhere

damn bro I can only play for like 3-4 hours max.

Level 45 shaman, totally agree.

Shaman dps is almost 100% luck based with autoattack.

Rerolling as we speak. Thinking about going rouge, since i don't see too many of them (majority of my server is mage/shaman/warrior).

Maybe a druid, but i don't want to be an innervate bitch.

If classic starts to die out they will just announce the release of TBC, after all that's the "best" expansion apparently.

Is it wrong of me to value agility as ret paladin? I almost have 12% crit chance and 10% parry, seems really fucking good for only losing 2 points of dps

i work shifts so next two days i'll do nothing but work and sleep
and then i'll play 16 more hours

Attached: baneposting 3222.jpg (680x680, 35K)

>Undead and female troll are the niggers of the horde
>Night elves are the niggers of the alliance
Fixed

Anyone on Herod alliance with a non-cringe guild? Too many humorless normies.

More zones have owls than windserpents sweety

>second zone for nearly every single horde hunter (except the snowflakes who go to silverpine) has wind serpents literally fucking everywhere in the southern half, and if that isn't enough then you can basically choose any single particular color of wind serpent you want in horde's babby's first (second?) dungeon
vs
>having to trek halfway across the continent through alliance territory filled with fucking elves everywhere and then having to die over and over and over again through a major city to see one single owl

Hah, and avoid milking that healthy cash cow?

I'll play it once they get rid of layering.

If you decide to play wow then it becomes the only game that you can play, otherwise your pissing away your subscription and wasting your money. Its too expensive and too demanding of one's time.

>Hit 60
>Having a blast
>Run some MC
>Reach the weekly lockout shit again
>Feeling myself losing interest almost immediately

MMOs just really aren't for me man

1-60 was so fucking fun too, but I just can't see myself making an alt just to do it again.

Attached: 1503440696117.png (446x333, 71K)

Been playing Blasphemous all day.
there's naked female girls in that game
like, with tiddies

>2
your fault for picking the REDDIT server

Let me guess, back to retail?

Where else would you go if you didn’t feel like letting your already spent money go to waste?

>2. The endgame is laughably easy to the point that even I could do it.
>3. Class balance is a joke, 10% of the available specs are viable at most.
One of these does not belong

>Why aren't you playing it?
It's on the New Client so it overheats and crashes my laptop. I'm just playing on a Private Server instead.

Did you even read the post? I hate the lockout shit and modern MMOs are even worse with that garbage.

Nice try

Attached: 1552197857203.jpg (331x334, 29K)

I don't get it Classic at all. Every server is Full and there are constant queues to get in, and yet capital cities are completely empty and have max of 50 people in them sitting. Shouldn't there be hundreds?

Layering

>6
back to anime shit tranny

Plus people are out and about leveling HUR DUR

no changes btw

>rogue
no thank you, rogue is very bad endgame ok we are full and you dont want to torture yourself ok bye

Everyone is out leveling and layering is thinning things out even more.

Why would people be in the capital cities? You can't just queue into shit in this game.

Name 3

M8, this is WoW. The game that pioneered the concept of MMOs being single player games. Nothing is stopping you from doing most of the stuff without your mate.

based

Curses! Foiled again by the vigilant consumer!

because i'm taking a break today
so far though, it's been ridiculously fun. the spirit of social interaction is back in a major. I spent 3 hours with 2 randos last night running all over the place doing quests

Attached: GONNASAYTHETWORD.gif (220x199, 134K)

More like you don't want more competition.

I don't feel like paying monthly honestly

where do you work bro

literally everyone on my server has a mount as soon as they hit 40. this isn't like it was back then

I've been getting ran down by alliance all day and people just walk past with this autistic need to "Be friendly" on a PVP server while they auto run to mob to mob.

The WoW community is just 100% autistic as fuck now and shoot this game in the foot just as much as blizzard employees.

Attached: 1552031269366.jpg (849x679, 256K)

you have autism

Because I'm waiting for TBC

its because everyone knows better to blow their gold buying cool looking armor that will be replaced in a short time like we all did when we were 15

>this isn't like it was back then
Sure it isn't

I am currently playing it, about to tank RFD.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091019_212254.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

This. Plus the 1000s of YouTubers/Guides/Streamers/Forums that have been saying don't buy stupid shit and stupid spells.
We live in a new age of information that isn't closed into 1 or 2 WoW related sub forums.

Attached: 1549423165563.jpg (784x1019, 196K)

Ive been looking for ages.
Wow classic is the only good MMO on the market, even compared to others that are paid imo.

Debating picking up classic as my first real dip into WoW. No idea what class I should play. Any suggestions. Generally like melee classes and not mages but I'm a garbage tank.

It's because normalfags only care about endgame, the destination, and not the journey there.

zoom zoom

I'm a zoomer because I remember mounts fucking everywhere?

What a meaningful response from someone angry that people didn't just believe stupid shit he said online!

This, and I don't like the aesthetics, gameplay, or community.

Good. Stay the fuck away

>posting that image without the copypasta
*stabs you in the balls* back the fuck off?!

>game bugs out when mailing
>gives me 2 copies of this expensive recipe I got
WEW LDS

Played til 58 on my warrior then just quit.

Maybe I'm tired or maybe I'm just pooling rested XP. Who knows.

>paying to play

lmao

As long as you're paying your subs

>This is the intelligence of Horde players

delete this
blizzard hasn't caught on yet

>JUST PICK UP MINING BRO ITS EASY MONEY
>farm for 2 hours on a professional route and get 11 tin
YEA OKAY

>professional route
to think people still fall for this. Thanks for staying the fuck away from the actually good routes, pleb

Dead in 3 months, tops.

Attached: 1565927183290.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Rogue is the class for you. And you can make warrior seethe endlessly by out dpsing them while doing less work. Not to mention the Pre Bis looks fucking amazing.

Attached: VanillaRoguePreBis.png (215x313, 93K)

but i am, playing a nelf druig UwU OwO

>Had zero trouble with Mining up until 175
>Get to 175
>Mithril is fucking impossible to find
>Even if you do find it, it's only 2g a stack
>My Engineering has stalled out at 210 because of how camped Mithril spawns are and my unwillingness to buy from the AH

ahem

Attached: 1544684802560.png (693x598, 201K)

Are rogues stuck with swords forever? I like daggers more but don't know if it mean gimping your damage

Combat Swords is theoretically the highest DPS in BiS gear, but combat daggers is only slightly behind while being easier to gear for (since there's less competition for the daggers). Once you get to crit cap, Seal Fate/Hemo pulls ahead of both

thank you daddy :3

twinked my toon at 35 and ive been dumpstering level 45+ players in world pvp

Nope daggers are better in fact for raiding and for PVP. I just spent around 30 runs through UBRS on Light's Hope to get the swords set in the pic. But, without all the raids being available, swords is probably the way to go. Much more options for weapons.

Attached: Light'sHopeEnding.png (1443x887, 1.85M)

>not jumping through layers and getting 5 stacks of mithril in 1 hour

Peasant

>twinked my toon

Attached: 1563672022088.png (1000x861, 259K)

I corpse camped some ?? for about 15 minutes that was farming mobs in wetlands today since they had resurrection sickness, overall it was a fun thing to do while i was completing the quest for the mobs. I dont get why people would play on a pvp server and NOT attack and grief the opposite faction at every chance.

>toon

Attached: 1567985886903.png (347x300, 164K)

Because the $15 a month would be going the wrong direction.

>tfw joined a twink guild at 19
>got some handouts from the guild
>continued questing and typed DING in guild chat once I levelled up
>reddit guilds gets furious and says they're going to blacklist me everywhere
>gkicked

Attached: 1478384556485.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Because people think "oh if i don't attack him he'll move on to quest quietly".
It'a annoying because then they ignore others that need help because if they help they will get ganked later.

People LITERALLY play these PvP servers to autisticly play alone.

>"Yeah, i'm hardcore, I play on a PVP server"
>levels exclusively through dungeons, rarely ever sees the light of the overworld
>spills spaghetti aka "acts friendly" whenever an enemy player shows up

Awesome, thanks user. Thats what I was thinking

these cucks grinding dungeons are in for a rude awakening when they have to do world pvp when farming for raid consumables

i knew thatd get me some yous HAHAHA

devilish

>create group for ZF
>invite 3 mages and a warrior non-tank
>steamroll everything
so this is the power of classic...

But i'm playing it right now. Everyone does. Retail fucking died, man

Attached: 1539854811615.png (1200x756, 618K)

There is a reason people multiboxed mages in vanilla.

>go to the Go'Shek farm in Arathi highlands
>peons there allied to me
>weak alliance mages there all the time aoe farming peons
>destroy mages with ease and take refuge in swarms of peons when they attack me

can I get a layer inv? Stupid horde is ruining my aoe farm, ugghh!

farmed shellfish yesterday for my mount, took me 3h to get 30g

worth it
didn't want to be a stinker who doesn't have it at 41

Attached: 1500716673090.jpg (690x588, 71K)

>steal a username from the world of warcraft subreddit and use it for my character
>join reddit guilds and make a complete ass of myself
>they search my name up and find the reddit account along with whatever other information that retarded posted
>get another plebbitor shit on by his own kind

Because I only like Dwarves but their class selection is limited

Attached: 1564020402461.jpg (237x249, 14K)

Honestly with jokerd getting world first he made mage numbers sky rocket.
And with the fact that 1.12 talents are making this game somewhat a joke now raid groups are just running a many mages as they can.

Truth is Classic is alright. But, the no balance rule will make this World of MageCraft with warriors sprinkled into it.

Attached: 1561722182861.jpg (1920x2724, 929K)

be a chad dwarf PALADIN.

TOP1 pve retail guild lost terribly to some random private bois - how did that happe?
Retail bois told me that retail is harder than classic, yet their best players were wrecked in classic

Attached: 1454959460656.png (1582x858, 1.77M)

>doesn't have pets, mounts, mogs, and cheevos
>doesn't have void elves and nightborne
>doesn't have demon hunters
meh

Private servers filter for only the most autistic people and getting world first in classic is all about autistic time investment. Classic is not hard, it's just time consuming

I'm not defending Method at all with what i'm about to say.
They said openly that NONE of them trained for this event.
Honestly they got cocky and thought that people were worse than them because they are the ones getting bloated by blizzard and esports. The pure ego they had in coming into this (and all the streamers as well) caused for funny moment after funny moment in the start of classic.

Attached: 1550619361205.png (668x720, 419K)

Maybe if it was on console.

Because I'm busy playing Warcraft III
It's way more fun than this snorefest

Attached: 1545619645937.gif (246x200, 495K)

But you're not raising any numbers by playing warcraft III, your numbers even get reset after every game!

Clearly it was more time consuming for method because it took them longer.

Attached: 1551269833402.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Post it!

How dead is retail right now, did the forums and trade chat have a meltdown?

I just got done after playing for ~6 hours.

>retail and classic fighting amongst themselves
>meanwhile both are giving Blizz their shekels
Cucks, the lot of you

No. Only the forums had the one or two threads people pull screens from of people saying "Ah fuck classic".

> They said openly that NONE of them trained for this event.
Yeah. And even if they trained there were no chances to win. Because retail players just cannot handle with REAL boss mechanics and die like a little bitches

Attached: 1505884446103.png (1366x771, 1.67M)

>farm fire res gear
>for MC
You don't need resistance gear until AQ at best

>If you join Alliance to exterminate degenerates, you're a man of culture.

100% based post.

Also, while I have no sympathy for Ret Paladins now, since everyone knows how Ret is, that's why I always had sympathy for them then.

They rolled for the class fantasy of smashing and smiting evil, they wanted to cleanse Azeroth of smelly shoeless filth- their hearts were in the right place, it's not their fault Blizzard baited and switched them.

Attached: 1566182682840.jpg (2480x3507, 1.03M)

>Blizzard baited and switched them.
>15 years of dress wearing faggots is "Bait and Switch".
Stupid tranny

Attached: 1524905217184.png (861x637, 127K)

> How dead is retail right now
Completely dead.
Random BG - 1 hour queue
Random dungeon - 40min queue
Heroic raid - forget about it, mate
Keys - only with the worst players equipped in 400 gear
Mechagon - forget about it

There were 38 people in Stormwind, while in Classic Stormwind were 225 people.

BFA is COMPLETELY dead.

Attached: 1513684201732.jpg (601x508, 68K)

Its amazing how good vanilla is. I literally can't think of any MMO over the last 20 years which beats it, except those games which don't compete with it like RS and Eve.

Even the most simple thing like blur items while leveling, which are so rare and yet so powerful everyone knows them, give the world so much character. And all these effects and quirks on random items/useables you literally never see in other games.

Those private bois have been doing molten core off and on for the past 10 years?

>custom hud
>addons that track all this extra information
>STILL wipe in something as easy as classic wow
Does retail give its players brain tumors?

Yes. Yes it does. Retail players are the worst type of players in classic.
Yeah, and Methoв have been clearing "Hardest raids eva created" yet their asses were ravaged in BRD.

Looks like retail raids are fucking easy as fuck and Classic raids are still the hardest

Attached: 1448873278391.png (1366x771, 2.07M)

It's a vanilla wow joke, you'd know if you played it back then.

Raiding guilds were demanding their members farm fire resist gear for molten core, everyone thought blizzard must have put the gear in there for a reason and word spread that it was necessary for it.

Everyone was farming FR gear for when their guild starts raiding MC, THen after a shit ton of time and money was spent for it everyone quickly realized how pointless it was.

Most FR gear had little to no stats besides the resistance anyways so all the guilds that required it was fucking over their dps and healers very much.

Attached: cat.jpg (500x334, 44K)

I'm waiting for Warcraft 3 Reforged

It WAS necessary until patch 1.12.
Classic raids were the hardest raids and with each expansion they all just getting worse and worse

People dramatically underestimate the impact that being on 1.12 has.

Players were extremely more powerful in 1.12 than launch. It's not even close. Bug fixes, new abilities, talent improvements, etc. were almost all universally in favor of the player, plus the higher debuff limit and other mechanical changes.

By the time 1.12 rolled around in retail classic, people were regularly stomping Molten Core with pugs and fresh 60s. It was not considered a difficult raid at the time. Onyxia could easily be 10-manned at that point as well, even without geared folks. The class improvements were just very impactful.

Classic using 1.12 was always going to make the early raiding game significantly easier. It was an interesting argument as to if they would go #nochanges with the health values and such or if they would try to temporarily re-tune the raids to make them feel more authentic. They decided to leave the original values, but that's pretty much going to mean most of the content is going to be pretty easy until AQ40+

Attached: 1456795473556.png (602x448, 102K)

Feel sorry for them , they have to relearn everything all over again because they haven't had to do a hard dungeon that wasn't in heroic mode in over a decade.

You're correct in what you're saying about 1.12 but i'd also like to say it took longer to kill shit back when everything was so new and everyone had really shit internet and computers.
If todays tech was back then i'd wager it would take a little less time to kill the things.

1.12 really has made shit more trivial even if the content is easy for an MMO.

I'm still enjoying classic. But if they announced they will roll out a older balance patch i wouldn't complain.

Attached: 1558287958452.jpg (1024x800, 122K)

Paladins and Warriors both get good value from Agi, but it's hard to gear for because you need to balance it with Int, Str and Stam.

And everyone will speg at you for rolling on Agi gear.

Rogues are fantastic endgame and have lots of fun tools, if they're not overpopulated on your realm I definitely recommend them. DPS Warriors are the other one.

Both classes are more fun on Alliance though, because of weapon spec and Salv.

>Both classes are more fun on Alliance

>Salv
>More fun than Windfury Totem
You haven't even seen what happens when you pop a sweeping strikes whirlwind and it all procs Windfury attacks have you? Or the retarded sword spec windfury combos. Salv is boring as fuck.

There are plenty of servers for all playstyles with no queues at all. The idiots flocking to the literal meme servers and willingly sitting in hours-long queues are not the type of people you want to play with anyway.

no transmog no buy

post it

Attached: 8XYostP.png (173x192, 63K)

>Unable to read

go dilate faggot

>Farm res gear
Nigga we literally pugged MC last night in greens and cleared the whole thing. People only needed res gear because they were fucking stupid and bad back in the day.

>Some lowbie horde lock tries to kill me
>drop him
>he burns soulstone, pops pop, cookie, and even bandages
>still kill him
>he rezzes 10+ minutes later with a full party
>spamming /spit and /lol at me the entire time
Good to know Horde are still the childish retards, just like in 05

Attached: 1503293175123.jpg (1024x1024, 269K)

Why is there no space goat porn in this quality? All of it is deviant art tier

Raids were "harder" for only a few reasons back then.
1. It was new. No guides. Not many places to collaborate and share strategies.
2. Class metas weren't quite figured out. There were stigmas and such, sure, but it wasn't like "I cant wait to get my mage to 60 so I can be best dps at MC". People didn't know what stats/gear to search out and all that. Some did, sure, but not all. Not enough.
3. Everyone had shit internet.
4. Everyone was a dumb idiot kid.

Modern raids are far, far harder in the mythic difficulty. Best players in the world take days to complete them--sometimes more than a week even--even though they've prefarmed the best gear available to them. They'd stack the most optimal classes and it'd still take time because the mechanics were that difficult. The coordination and individual skill required in modern mythic raids first weeks of release is just beyond compare to something like MC.

The first MC kill in WoW classic was done by people in greens, many level 58. It was whatever gear they had just stacking mages and dealing with the piss simple boss mechanics. It's not by any means hard.
Even if they had the past overtuned numbers (which was poor game design, by the way) for MC I'm sure people woulda done it as early as they did. If a guild could start at 60 with greens and the attunements/rep they would of killed MC day 1.

Out
Played

>Retailfags posting Damage meters in WC

Attached: James CWiPqdZUkAAQwKZ.jpg (1024x1365, 244K)

>all the butt blasted warlocks
What shadow bolt spam isnt fun suddenly because muh nerf? Get fucked you faggots.

>Everyone was a dumb idiot kid.
Most raiding guilds were 18+
Not sure what cesspool you played on.

Shadowbolt nerf? Isnt shadowbolt spam still the go to for endgame in 1.12?

But I am bro, like everyday since release. The bois are back in TeamSpeak and almost sixty now.

I was referring to them bitching about their infernals nerf

>If you're older then 18 you cant be on the same level as a dumb idiot kid.
>Also being 18 and up prevents the guild from being shit at the game and shit in general.

Being 18+ only helped SOMETIMES.

you can tell who is going to be thrilled and who is going to be buttblasted next time around when pre-1.12 patches are enabled.

>rando asks for RP partner
>on non rp realm
>some dude bitches about how RP is against the ToS and blah fucking blah moral fag
>I say, "RP? More like plays with their pp amirite?"
>moralfag messages me "Nope. Ignored and reported."

Attached: smugzard.jpg (500x334, 33K)

Is arms or fury warrior more fun?

This site is 18+

18+? More like you're a huge faggot and I'll rape your face .

Server Queue only exist in the few meme server with streamer and large guild fag, most other server are pretty chill and have good pop

"Don't use any abilities because you'll pull threat"

Sounds fun bro

go to desolace

teen years must be hard for you.

Attached: 1537027142615.png (328x327, 168K)

Newfag

maybe your mother will give back your iphone after you stop acting like a nigger

Attached: 1539400973341.jpg (720x720, 118K)

>using apple products
Yuck

Attached: 1566966809250.jpg (512x375, 121K)

Summer is over. It's time for you to go to bed.

Attached: 1546688724764.png (525x477, 304K)

>orc shitters killing all the fire elementals i need to kill for my bloodrobes
>not on pvp server and they won't engage me
>start casting banish on every elemental they try to kill
>one of them finally gets mad and comes after me
>fear him and he runs into a group of like 6 elementals
>watch as him and his 2 friends get wiped out by the elementals chain pulling each other

Took a bit of a break to get back into FFXIV
Got up to lvl 16, hoping to get up to at least 20 without mods, then downloading them to make the rest of the grind a bit easier
Did the RFC for the first time last time i logged in. It was certainly jarring having the dungeon take about an hour, but it was fun, and i liked how the dungeon really branched out into multiple routes. But it's definitely something i have to make time for.

it was like that in private servers as well. i went into battlegrounds and half the players were mages.

implying they wont just farm more dungeons for gold to buy consumables off the ah

Summer doesn't end until September 23

Attached: 1545352051457.png (256x192, 3K)

>Some fucking Alliance Warlock or Shadowpriest exists within my vicinity
>Charge and two shot them because my white crits do 600+ damage at level 42, and MS over 800 on clothies

Attached: 1540558572000.jpg (788x524, 133K)

its over bros, we lost

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Go to bed small summerchild.

Attached: 1554060138378.gif (620x400, 765K)

>Play troll hunter
>Quickshots, rapid fire, and berserking racial stacking all at once

Is there any better combo?

Attached: ratatat.gif (500x311, 911K)

i remember i went running around wetlands mining then sold the ore and bought some green armor for my 26 paladin, mail shoulders that looked orange/gold, and some green iron stuff. Then i went to ashenvale and ran up and down the road for hours killing horde scum. I had no idea what awaited me when i got higher level and i didnt really care, was just playing to have fun.

Attached: 1547440200797.png (719x695, 214K)

I already have a job

Been playing it and trying to make fire mage work. But why the fuck is Frost nova and blizzard are such a good ability. Don’t want to be a meta fag and respec into a frost mage and compete with 8 million other frost mage for gear

why do they even have that many servers?

fire mage leveling is decent though? open with pyroblast then fireball fireball and the mob is dead.

Attached: 1429825927809.jpg (1200x799, 200K)

You use the same gear tho unless we're taking late endgame here.

Because Blizzard is fucking stupid and kept adding too many during the initial boom of retailfags trying it once and then not coming back

It is absolute ass if you aren't fighting mobs that are two levels lower than you

Because most of them are medium to full pops.
His image is stupid shitpost.
Why do you need to keep trying when people will just post peak hours and you will be laughed at? Are you really going to keep pretending to be retarded for the slightest (You)?

>hit 45 on a human lock
>see that my server is 60-40 horde favored
Really tempted to reroll on one of the balanced servers

>orc rogue
>AP trinket+slice n dice+blade flurry+blood fury
>boom,bam,boom,bam,boom
>the entire instance is now dead

The only reason to go fire mage is for Naxx and to PomPyro people when they get off a flight path. Frost is just too good. Just start making groups yourself and don't accept offers from mages if you don't like grinding for gear in dungeons.

>Why do you need to keep trying when people will just post peak hours and you will be laughed at? Are you really going to keep pretending to be retarded for the slightest (You)?
Did you reply to the wrong post or are you just illiterate?

You're pathetic. No (You)s for you.

Did that and unlike other user, you can fight mob few lv higher if you keep it a 1v1 and use frost nova to root and charge up another pyroblast but it just that during dungeon run there isn’t any good AOE spell for fire mage aside from just nova and blizzard, but that combo can be much better if it was from a frost mage instead of fire mage. But fire mage can sure hell do a lot of single target damage.

So you're illiterate, got it
Thanks for the premium (You) by the way

You're not getting a (You).
Pathetic how you scurry around like a clown for them.

Is Kronos an okay alternative?

>Why are you not playing it?
Because I don't like it and it's overpriced and terrible.
>GOOD FUCK YOU DON'T EVER PLAY IT REEEEEE

Server is dead. They don't post player numbers and i didn't bother leveling to 15 to be able to talk once i saw the same 4 ppl talking in world chat for about an hour and a half. My guess is that there is maybe 100-200 English speaking players on it.

Okay, I'll bite.
None of the posts about the game being dead are from me, I don't think the game is dead (because it isn't), and none of my posts said or implied that I think otherwise. What the fuck is your problem?

All I said is that Blizz made too many servers, especially when they implemented the whole stupid layering thing whose entire purpose was making it so they didn't have to make a bunch of extra servers just to handle the temp day 1 overload. The game still has a huge amount of players and most servers have queues during peak hours, but they just made more than they needed to just for temp traffic and may need to do some kind of merge later on.

Thanks for another premium (You) by the way, I hope you realize that replying like this seeps even more butthurt that actual trolls crave and you're just feeding into it when you do this

It's the only option currently, excluding elysium because of the blatant corruption. Most vanilla players are playing classic and it seems it won't change for months if maybe ever
The only private servers that are somewhat alive (1k ish players) are other expansions

And people say reddit is full of attention whores.
You're pathetic.

Same reason I'm not playing retail WoW, the game is outdated. I already played it.

Whitemane (or Warmane i forget) is a WOTLK server that has a ton of people. Only problem is that you'll be so far behind the pack that you may have to just do quests to hit 80 and maybe secure yourself a raidspot. TBC5man seems to be the way to go if you ask me though.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong I guess

>Still trying
Kill yourself

This too. I remember how fucking psyched I was for The Old Republic, which had some of the sickest cinematics and marketing I've ever seen, until it turned out to be a pathetic WoW clone that looked like a coloring book. Star Wars: Galaxies and other gems like Ultima died because of retards flocking to WoW. It destroyed a genre with unlimited potential that was the future of PC gaming when I was growing up.

>Leveling my dwarf rogue
>Get ganked by undead rogue midfight
>Die and spawn in graveyard few yards of my body
>UD rogue finishing my mob
>Garrote him, pussy tries to vanish, instead I vanish (stoneform), rape him and survive with 17hp
>Teabag him before he releases spirit
Idk i'm having fun

JUST. IMAGINE. WOW. CLASSIC. ON.

SWITCH

Attached: 1558764815199.png (644x800, 13K)

POGGERS!

I played for six or seven hours today, that's good enough.

My male genitalia is still intact.

I kind of want to get into it, but just started a new job and literally zero mons

until you cut it off tranny

>12 gold i just made off selling raw nightfins from the past couple hours
You mean the 12 gold my level 30 can make in 15 minutes by simply buying and selling shit off the AH?

MMOs suck when you have a job, its the genre for neets

based

>How dead is retail right now
Queues are massive. Forums are slower than ever. /wowg/ moves at about a quarter of the speed of /wowcg/ and reads like the bioware forums during the tortanic. 8.3 and eventually 9.0 might change this, but for now it is definitely in decline.

that's true too

Fishing makes money dipshit

Attached: 1566594743023.png (1644x720, 609K)

Why would I?

he is trying to make people not fish so the prices go up

Are you a moron? That new game costs $60 but you own it forever and can play it whenever you want. Apex, tf2 is free you can sink 1000 hours into that. Rocket League is $15.

Wow costs $200 a year, ever year and you never own it.

Dominating? You mean 2+ people picking off low health/mana people? Yea totally dominated

got a full time job, wife and 2 kids.

>alliance is the side of degenerate smashing red pill poping based bros
>just dont go to goldshire inn

blightkon-b yourself alliafag

y tho

because sometimes it be like that

Attached: 1565837815947.png (264x71, 34K)

It's kind of like how Yea Forums has /pol/ but /gif/ is full of nothing but blacked porn.

yeah cuz as it turns out the Europeans are the eternal source of degeneracy and Jews only capitalize on it. thats it, thats the final red pill

Keep this Yea Forums related

this is the most brainlet post i've ever seen. don't mind me just taking those pools everyone ignores for herbs/ores and making more money LOL

Attached: 1555548991193.jpg (800x600, 246K)

So go then

Is it a complex if it's true?

>Rent-free in pinkskin's minds
Don't worry p*nkoid. We'll keep your women satisfied.

>thinking people who play subscription based MMOs have the motor skills or quick thinking required to play TF2
they can't even do well in Overwatch

i will but the only thing that has ever annoyed me on this board to date is the sudden co-opting of alliance as based red pilled. they are and always have been faggots and degenerates.