It's so good

It's so good

Attached: A Link to the Past.jpg (256x186, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oN8gxJmlHtc
youtube.com/watch?v=ku0pS3ko5CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HEY REDDIT!! REMEMBER THIS UNDERRATED GEM FROM THE NINETIES!!?!?!??!

4th worst zelda

Zelda 1 was better desu.

Best game ever fren

Attached: 1536210273354.png (1257x600, 1.16M)

Secret of Evermore is better.

I love how Dark Souls is more of a rehash than Zelda is.

how do i get to the 6th dungeon in the dark world bros?

Attached: 1516083878920.png (901x676, 570K)

gotta capitalize on a trend, hopefully Elden Ring shakes up the formula a bit more

The one that completely isolated in the bottom left of the map? You need the flute. You gotta find out what's happening with the vanishing kid near Kakariko. Protip: Dark World.

This game was my 8th birthday present and oh man I've played countless hours on it. I used the shovel on every tiles of Hyrule.

the guy that turns into a tree? i did that and the flute doesn't do anything, also the shovel is gone

it's amazing how much praise gets heaped on Dark Souls as this defining game when it's just Zelda with a real combat system.

based

Z1 is prob my favorite game of all time. Meanwhile, I've started LTTP 4, maybe 5 times with the intention of playing through and quit out of boredom every time. Perhaps the travel is too slow

We know lil’ zoom, we know

Play the flute near the weather vane in Kakariko village. This part gets everyone.

You'll need to play the flute for a certain statue to get the ability to fly.

Its definitely the zelda that feels the most enchanting. Like the quintissential "Zelda feel" and it wasnt even my first one. It just has that version of Hyrule that fits the Zelda vibe the most. I know this is vague but thats how the game always came across to me.

I really wish 3D zelda games would go back to that vibe

its no ocarina of time

that's some simon's quest tier bullshit

I can't put it any better, but I know what you mean.
Minish cap had basically the same style, but it doesn't feel even remotely as good.

how

Attached: 1550331871103.jpg (152x225, 6K)

That motherfucker who gives you the shovel only tells you the hint to find the ocarina the first time you talk to him. So if you're high, or not paying attention or simply forget then you're completely fucked. I can only inagine how infuriating this would have been in the pre-internet days.

youtu.be/oN8gxJmlHtc

The ocarina kid tells you where to go after you show it to him

A lot of it is the sound design and direction. Koji Kondo's compositions still go very far.

Something like Minish Cap is following the toon style of Zelda, whilst LttP isn't really toon at all.

Like the Minish Village theme, it's an awesome tune, but it seriously doesn't have any Zelda feel to it at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=ku0pS3ko5CU
Of course this was composed by Mitsuhiko Takano, who works for Capcom and includes titles like Mega Man Star Force, Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom 2.

Attached: 47268f4f-990f-4ecc-ce5b-6b92745e0a73.png (1856x828, 875K)

I'm trying to be different this time around and play the dungeons out of order and ignore the blue and red tunics.

Minish Cap was an awful game, but it definitely had charm

Attached: when you see it ingame.png (1856x828, 950K)

I can't think of a single 3D Zelda with world design as well done as Dark Souls 1

But Wind Waker's actually good

I didn't grow up with it, therefor it's not good.

Nice intentional skipping of Wind Waker, retard.

how progressive of Nintendo to make Link a feminist in 1991

it's right there...

Get out of here you bitch nigger blind ass mole man. No tunnelfaggots allowed.

I thought it was pretty obvious, the old man in the bar tells you what to do if you play the flute for him.

If you play it for his dad he also tells you.

Best game and best Zelda. One of the first games I remember playing. No other Zelda can make its atmosphere or style. It also had the best items and best link

Not bad.

It is, but I prefer this game
Both are my favorite 2D Zelda games I've played though

Attached: 1568155007734.jpg (250x250, 115K)

There was a Nintendo tip line you could call back then.

This game was pretty good but the isolated parts of the dark world really hurt it. Also the lol Lorule plot point was cringy

I don't mind the isolation of parts of Lorule because it encourages you to explore the world without telling you how to access the areas

Pretty fun randomized

Whoever wrote Blind's puns needs to be slapped.

anyone have a pic of that part where you swim uinder the bridge and see that guy at the camp who gives you a heart piece?

kys

I couldn't get into it. It was like a bad version of Link's Awakening, with art I didn't care for. (Link looked especially weird. Why did he have pink hair?)

He gives you a bottle.