Ace Attorney is now a corpse

Seriously, where the FUCK did he go? It's been almost two years since we last heard of any real news regarding his games. Has AA finally bought the bullet? What are Yamazaki and Takumi doing?

Talk about Ace Attorney and anything UNMISSABLE you might wanna share or contribute ITT. I vividly recommend trying the fangames named Conflict of Interest and Contempt of court. There's also a Umineko crossover case I haven't gotten to try yet but it has to be great also.

Attached: sweat.png (1288x950, 898K)

Blame Nintendo killing off the 3DS and not making a true successor. Capcom is probably retooling the franchise for the Switch, it's just taking a while.

The next game is going to be for all consoles rather than just iphones and 3ds so they're taking extra time.

They're not going full retard and making a new AA game in the RE engine, right?

>confirmed to not be at TGS
Fuck, I'm sad. AA threads have been rare, too.

Attached: pwtiersproperer.jpg (1268x3337, 516K)

INVESTIGATION game on RE engine...
Think about it.

>confirmed not to be at TGS

Attached: snickers.gif (300x239, 1.12M)

Ace Attorney hasn't been good since 2008. Don't @ me.

Good. Fuck Phoenix Wright and fuck law.

I don't really care about Ace Attorney anymore, 6 was trash and only further dug the series into its grave.
The original trilogy and the Miles Edgeworth games are all you really need to play. I wish we could have more GOOD Ace Attorney, but at some point you have to give up and realize that Capcom doesn't know what to do with the series or how to write it competently anymore. And I say that was someone who liked AA5

AA can't even benefit from technological jumps.
I was excited for a lot of 3DS game series moving onto the Switch, like Pokemon or Animal Crossing, but Ace Attorney's most important aspect is its writing. If they can't get that right then nothing else matters, ultimately you're reading a more-interactive-than-usual visual novel so it has to be well-written to be enjoyable.

More like Capcom enjoying the AAAbux. Expect either the franchise canned or have a AAA RE Engine sequel.

Capcum is probably too busy porting the rest of the games to care about AA7 or DGS.

Series tanked after 3 anyway, who cares anymore?

@

(you)

Attached: ace_attorney_thinking_bout_you-01.png (155x209, 47K)

>dark age of law
>dark age of Ace Attorney lawyer simulator games
makes sense

>"If you criticized my favowite video game series you are trol1111!!!!"
kys faggot

>AA can't even benefit from technological jumps.

HD AA girls.

based
Saw your reply in the earlier thread today but forgot to give you a (you)

Attached: levelhero_1866069339708098123_5860587890.jpg (1000x1200, 73K)

>HD AA girls.
I'm not a gamer waifufag.

>cumbr*in now filters to gamer
When the fuck did this happen?
"Have sex"
"Dilate"
"incel"
All remain unfiltered, but within a month of cumbr@in catching on they filter that shit.

Too hard too fast by discord trannies.

At least Danganronpa had the good sense to stop at three mainline games, why do they keep shitting out so many of these?

They sell well and cost fuck all to make?

then why are you on a board for video game discussion :^]
besides, everything is better in HD, not just the girls

>month
took like a week tops, and for good reason. the forcing of the meme was much stronger than for any other similar meme, so action was taken
but that did nothing as now they're spamming the same shit but with two o's instead of an u which in a way is even stupider

Attached: cumbrain.jpg (604x604, 78K)

I honestly don't care about AA anymore, and i bet most people don't either, considering that DGS was a flop. Unless they're gonna make a truly ambitious AA game that defies people's expectations, it might be better to just let the franchise die instead of beating a dead horse.

I was thinking that AA7 could a huge next step in the series. Here's my idea:
>The plot revolves around Athena making her own stake in the legal world and uncovering the organization that the Phantom represented (you will be able to play as Phoenix and Apollo in DLC cases, but the story will focus on Athena, as Phoenix will be out helping Apollo start his offices in Khura'in).
>The game generally has a grander presentation (and a bigger budget)
>Athena is redesigned to be less magical-girly and more inspired by Wright, also replicating some of his animations (in part due to him being her mentor) with her own twist.
>Investigation gameplay is redone to be a full-scale 3D version of Investigations; you can walk around freely, zoom in on things with a first person mode, investigate and talk with witnesses/police/other miscellaneous NPCs and also look at Athena's butt
>You can freely navigate the office and some sections of Japanifornia, even go down to local burger shops after investigating
>Mood Matrix has a place both in and out of the courtroom, as you can have Logic Chess-esque scenarios with characters where you rapidly analyze their emotions or something
>No new prosecutor; Klavier returns in a bit of a "punished" state. Klavier's musical career has been on the downfall and he's losing his purpose as a prosecutor and as himself, especially considering his brother was a psycho and unintentionally disbarring Wright (maybe a metal redesign?)
>Notetaking function where you can draw and connect evidence/profiles; game will check comprehension of the case more thoroughly so you can't savescum
>Multiple endings based on your thoroughness with your investigations, courtroom decisions, etc (though there would be an obvious canon best ending)
>Trucy is Athena's assistant and the bomb is dropped about Apollo being her half-brother
>The plot of the Phantom and the fate of the Gramaryes are interconnected somehow

Attached: phoenixsmash.jpg (1280x1000, 145K)

>sell well

explain DGS and its sequel.

>A shoestring budget game series that barely breaks even getting all this innovation and money poured into it

Well, it'd be cool, that's all. They could even advertise it as a soft reboot of the series. In DD/SoJ, all environments/models are already 3D, so they've got that going. Just needs a bit more oomph.

Attached: The miracle never happen..png (960x640, 486K)

Did shit so stupid that even Kamiya bitched about it on twitter despite being friends with Takumi.

what is max payne doing in the courtroom?