Tales of Symphonia

About to start playing my first Tales game, Tales of Symphonia on the GC. What am I in for?

Attached: symp.jpg (212x300, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1s997Rrs3g
youtube.com/watch?v=4QPBSeIvJt8
youtube.com/watch?v=L8qBd4R3j44
mega.nz/#!nYhh2IaC!nu26KIi9rhVJZx5e-MCmg0YRygljBwHKUYr4p-aeGi4
youtube.com/watch?v=RkaOmRe19e0
romhacking.net/utilities/1419/
youtube.com/watch?v=mEuy8CgWxWc
youtube.com/watch?v=MHR6wdUBSgc
youtube.com/watch?v=MB4bvAK__Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=M6QZeyE3wEk
youtube.com/watch?v=rkGWKFaalk8
youtube.com/watch?v=HG0fNSZ0RWg
youtube.com/watch?v=mC4eXOpYVHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice pick, user. Have fun, it's a great game.

FRIENDSHIP
Also, one of the better Tales of games.

Attached: 1567969103643.jpg (255x383, 50K)

colette isn't nearly as bad as people make her out to be

Attached: p9x5fjsU8W1qfqvym_100.gif (100x100, 28K)

after this try abyss and then vesperia
make sure you stop after that though

>What am I in for?
Hot cofee

'What am I in for?' threads should result in a permaban. Play the game and find out, you fucking faggot.

Lloyd Irving for Smash

a game that aged like milk and wasn't even that good at the time but was hyped up because the gamecube had few jrpgs.

You will always remember when Lloyd tricks Colette with the hot/cold cup.

Game was pretty great at the time. Ignore this fag.

Honestly if you've never heard spoilers for it your in for a solid jrpg with a neat little optional romance system. Tons of replay-ability if your into it.
It has tropes in spades and drags a little about half way through but very worth playing.

A LOT of soul.
They dun' make games like this anymore.

Team Symphonia jank.

Max comfy game

ITEM

Really fun fucking game, good solid twists, enjoyable character development. Gets even better when you replay it and find more of the sidequests and extras, because there are FUCKING TONS OF EXTRA THINGS HOLY SHIT, plus on New Game + you can do things like carrying over your items and getting x10 Experience Points so you can be super over-leveled, and there's even a harder path early in the game you can end up on. Just overall a great JRPG and loads of fun.

DEMON FANG
DEMON FANG

DAMN I MUST BE A GENIUS

DOUBLE DEMON FANG

>Two swords; twice the power

NAZO

/r/ing Destiny DC Menu Patch

How do you fuck up a sandwich?

Beseria is fun. fite me feggit

Attached: Screenshot (56).png (1920x1080, 2.84M)

hilarious coming from the guy who is supposed to be good at math

TSUKATTEN JA
NEEEE

Attached: o0480054113008481306.jpg (480x271, 109K)

>stop playing when the 2 best games in the series are ToGf and ToX2
what a tard

raine in particular has no excuse, her sandwich is just bread

youtube.com/watch?v=D1s997Rrs3g

Magilou makes my pp the bbc

Attached: 33842514_p1.jpg (600x500, 129K)

Combats aged like milk, plot itself is pretty slow moving up til the 1st big reveal and even then its got some padding. Characters are great though, lots of extra side stuff that you can miss, one of the better tales plots though thats not saying much.

Collette/Genis are shit though, worst chars in the cast

Who's talking shit about Colette?

Attached: 1445090579236.jpg (300x222, 9K)

Attached: 1525646118537.jpg (600x626, 37K)

the combat's fine for someone who hasn't played any other tales game, it only feels bad after playing any of the games with free run.

>genis
he's fine during the first hours of the game but becomes insufferable after presea joins the party

one of the few JRPGs I actually enjoy have fun

I'm thinking Lloyd is 100% a lock in Smash Ultimate's fighters pass.

Attached: jfdg8ry0nel31.png (1988x2266, 2.64M)

You should be playing the PC version with that 60fps mod. The HD versions have stuff that the original GC didnt

Based.

I felt like his and collettes "gimmick" grated as soon as the better half of the cast came in. Presea bits certainly didnt help though.

I wouldn't even care anymore who the others were if Lloyd gets in. I'd also accept Luke or Yuri.

Attached: 1567970077562.gif (326x261, 119K)

You're in for expheres without key crests and those are no good

At first blush, I can understand why people wouldn't like Colette. She advances the plot by existing and she's so cutesy that you can't help to think she may be a Mary sue of sorts. Colette was very eager to throw her life away or suffer in silence. Its clear that she was very self loathing for a while, but no one really caught on to more than her being a glutton for suffering. In that sense, she was an amazing foil to Zelos.

And a good part of why I ship those two

Attached: http%3A%2F%2F36.media.tumblr.com%2F415874586ee3ee8bc69d3e7da2d2cb14%2Ftumblr_nav4fcaklY1sg5j1yo2_128 (613x563, 422K)

Imagine a Regal assist trophy

Lloyd being right. No matter how farfetched it sounds.

Attached: 29744153_p8_master1200.jpg (1000x596, 285K)

It's probably the most accessible of the Tales of games and is pretty solid in almost every respect. Expect at least a 60hour play through though.

After trying any of the later Tales games its hard to go back to the combat though.

>spoiler
my nignog

Attached: -mirrage_full-_Rescue_from_Danger.png (1024x576, 485K)

It was my first tales but I never finished it myself. Had no idea what to do after meeting the unicorn. Is it worth going back into?

Yeah dude, the game gets super dark and the combos get fucking INSANE. Also the voices are a treat. Cosmo from Fairly Odd Parents plays a smug religious slaver/ serial killer.

Alright I'll give it another go, man I got to remember what to do.

Just go to the nearest town and look up a walk through until you see the towns name show up.

Aris sub right here. Go back to titch you fucking stoner.

Will do, thanks user.

no problem and if you decide to continue be warned. There are a shit ton of block puzzles.

one of the very few Tales of game that is actually decent.

>That fucking sewer area

even if its so short its probably one of the worst parts of the game

dont remind me

Attached: 3.png (608x414, 195K)

at least the dotnw remix of meltokio sewers is good
latheon gorge is the worst dungeon in my opinion

I honestly forgot that place, yeah that place also overstayed its welcome, i think i just hate awful block puzzles, the ps3 port seems to also have some shit detection on touching the block too so that didnt help my memory of it from GC times.

Attached: 1447135504697.png (247x248, 66K)

dont unequip the Lloyd wooden sword until you kill the loil boss in the dungeon.
the more a charecter use an art, the will learn a new art from it so keep spamming them
have kratos and zelos spam their base magic until they learn their second tier magic. they will mix their arts with their magic and learn some cool moves later on
dont have rain cook. ever.
in the mines you find the sword master who will ask you for a duel. kill him BEFORE you enter the tower of salvation. follow a guide if you want to fight his other forms
you don't have to rebuild a cretin town that will get destroyed until late end game.
if you want to be any other characters BFF, you have to shit on Colette every chance you get since she is max by default.
hope you enjoy block puzzels

i like if you max out her cooking skills, master chef will congratulate her that her cooking no longer kills people or make them sick.

The PC version being 30fps is a crime

heard there is mods that fix that.

Mods that fix everything but the framerate. Until the DRM is taken out, it will stay 30. Actually the only reason I haven't played the PC version after they mostly unfucked it.

Attached: 49452040_p0.png (800x575, 853K)

Attached: airbag.jpg (683x733, 110K)

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1032x799, 151K)

You kind of get used to it after awhile but yeah its night/day going from the port to the GC version

Attached: 1566347228161.jpg (400x400, 28K)

soul

>that one time raine backhandedly called sheena a whore
>that one time kratos almost let lloyd be killed right before him and did nothing about it
>that one time zelos pretty much became an hero

Attached: bd4.jpg (200x200, 17K)

why the wooden swords?

not him, but i think it's for a title

Unicorn was to save some guy. You either need to go back to Hima at the top of the mountain, or the inn, or go to the tower of mana to get a book
In the in-game menu there is an option with a review of the adventure so far, so you should always have an idea of what to do.

Thats the worse, but people only talk about Yimir
Tethe'alla's dungeons were so meh and bad., shit like that dark/shadow temple

for a title that gives the best stat increase on level ups i think, games easy enough that you dont need it but if you want a challenge thats one of them.

Ymir is indeed shit and probably overall worse since even the reasoning for having to do it is awful

Title. You get some titles to get better stats boost, but they have requirements. The one with the Wooden Sword can be annoying if you are playing on Hard mode the first time, since you have to use that sword for a long time and boss fights will drag for a while because the wooden sword barely does dmg.

There are other titles that can be easily missed the first time. Like the one where you cant use gels, or dont die until a certain point of the game.

>What am I in for?
The one and only Tales game that has unarguably aged like milk. A weird limbo between the 2D and 3D entries in the series that just sucks at being either and doesn't manage to define it's own identity, either. An okay if frustrating playable anime otherwise, you can do much better in the realm of VNs anyways.
You should play an actually good Tales game like the director's cut version of Destiny, or Graces f, if you can. Rebirth is fine too

DRM being taken out won't solve shit. The game's speed is locked to its framerate so if you force it to 60fps this happens...

youtube.com/watch?v=4QPBSeIvJt8

merging the worlds had some unexpected side effects, i see

Okay i think im the only one in the thread who has this. Anyone want the Dolphin Hd texture patch for symphonia?

DEMON FANG
youtube.com/watch?v=L8qBd4R3j44

Attached: agria pointing.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I'll take it.

ight let me upload it to google drive.

couldn't find it, but thank archive fags!
mega.nz/#!nYhh2IaC!nu26KIi9rhVJZx5e-MCmg0YRygljBwHKUYr4p-aeGi4

Agria was such a fantastic freaky supporting villain

Attached: Agria.gif (500x280, 1.62M)

Thanks user

Which mod? Had this on my hard drive for a long time and never installed it yet. Would like to be prepared.

>tfw she can't be saved

I'm still mad

Attached: ToSRutee.png (640x640, 131K)

>no one has uploaded the kratos version of youtube.com/watch?v=RkaOmRe19e0 on yt
for fuck's sake, i'm curious but also don't want to get rid of zelos for one little scene at the end of the game

Attached: remi.png (246x269, 101K)

Presea.

Attached: 1538781201329.png (740x1038, 182K)

Attached: DlU9fRkU0AA5tZf.jpg orig.jpg (1200x1200, 145K)

Attached: 29744153_p1_master1200.jpg (1000x596, 277K)

Simple but responsive fighting, cute enough characters, and a barge load of puzzle dungeons all strained by the game being 40-50 hours long and having to stretch all of those things out over that drawn out a playtime.

Probably a performance issue with too many boss AIs. Could have fixed that by letting the Tales trio be rematched under certain conditions and letting Rutee get swapped in.

Attached: b252179c11073302c2881e21242457e8.png (480x640, 83K)

I like collette, but not with Lloyd. Everybody knows that Lloyd is for Raine

Whats it add?

at least she made it to xillia 2

Attached: narikiri rutee.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

One of the three good modern tales games.
Play it, abyss, and vesperia, in that order. If you think you can handle the older titles, go play those afterwards. Ignore everything after Vesperia, it is literally the peak of the series, everything was leading up to it, and everything after failed to live up to it.

costumes, bosses, attacks (remember how regal had no unison attacks? he has some now), mystic artes, etc

And lent her god-tier outfit to like 3 or 4 other girls in the series

Attached: 1550039803704.png (2568x3216, 1.18M)

But she has no tits or ass. Velvet is a REAL woman. Eleanor is also good

Anyone have the comic from back in the day?

gracex/X2 are still fun if for combat alone, though X2 forcing ludgers broken ass into your party at all times still bothers me

Hey Tales of Graces f and Tales of Berseria are pretty good, I would definitely avoid Zestiria and Xillia though.

Will we ever get a localization of Tales of Destiny PS2 and Tales of Rebirth?

It's honestly not that hard to play them with a translation guide and menu patch if someone would be so kind as to post it

There's some modding tools but even still I'm pretty sure the stars have aligned to make sure no long-waited Tales translations ever happen again
romhacking.net/utilities/1419/

Attached: 1537738054767.jpg (457x700, 116K)

What's wrong with Xillia?

Berseria is honestly worse than Zestiria in a lot of ways. I don't know why people pretend otherwise.
Graces f also gets too much shit when half of the issues people have are inherent to it's shit localization, not the game itself (it's one of Japan's faves for a reason)

I’m not one of those fags who demands everything be on Switch but I do wish Bamco would port Symphonia over to it. I recently tried to replay the game but some of the older more tedious things of its time like the annoying dungeon puzzles and slow as fuck word map traversal before getting the Riehards kept making me wanna stop and take regular breaks. Games like that I enjoy much more on handhelds

Attached: F369690E-BBDA-4C43-A1A3-126F1EFFB231.jpg (492x1142, 199K)

>inherit to its shit localization
Yeah, well tell me when they fix that.
Not everybody can speak nip, and until then, it is literally all we have to go on.

Someday

Attached: ECK6301UwAA5lQf.jpg (1200x1600, 395K)

I don't think even you believe that, aceman

Attached: 1544371582236.jpg (1250x716, 383K)

I'm almost done with Rebirth PSP btw, it was fun but I honestly enjoyed Destiny DC more
Is Destiny 2 worth playing? The real one

she made my dick hard

I know. But I want to believe.

Yeah. It's worth playing.

Attached: 27837294.jpg (700x990, 299K)

young adult junk. If you are over 18 it won't be great.

Childhood is thinking anyone else is best girl, adulthood is realizing Colette was best all along.

Attached: __collet_brunel_tales_of_symphonia_and_etc_drawn_by_ye_pixiv4862539__21549548f44475382062686f8bda3ea (768x961, 618K)

Honestly the series was better with Symphonia style combat and no free run. They should have just expanded on that.

>clemente just chose philia as his master because she cute
best swordian

Attached: happy.png (350x359, 62K)

She isn't bad, just boring

Best Opening?

youtube.com/watch?v=mEuy8CgWxWc

There were tons of games that expanded on it, if anything Symphonia feels like a step down to everything that came after Eternia
Try Destiny DC, Rebirth and Hearts DS before talking shit

I don't hate her like I did when I first played, but the cutesy ditz act gets old pretty quickly.
A man of refined taste.

Attached: 1416856575045.jpg (845x1036, 392K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MHR6wdUBSgc

Like 15+ games later and it's still my favorite

holy shit that image is perfect

Attached: 1562706726731.jpg (347x490, 16K)

Along with Rebirth, this is also a fucking jam.

I haven't even played phantasia and this is my favorite

Give your enemies no quarter

youtube.com/watch?v=MB4bvAK__Ks

>I haven't even played phantasia
you know what to do

Attached: pol6jak0MW1r2ea3qo1.jpg (764x1024, 306K)

What did Ufotable mean by this?

Attached: C1D3FC33-DF6B-47EA-BBDD-783C5CB2C85B.jpg (991x932, 478K)

Which character did you guys get at the Flanoir scene?
>Got Collette on my first run as a kid
>Replayed the game a couple years ago and my first choice was Sheena

Attached: 1518050862791.jpg (550x550, 66K)

The Jude opening is way better because punch classes are the most aesthetic.

When are we getting Xilla 1+2 collection and Graces F on modern systems?

youtube.com/watch?v=M6QZeyE3wEk
Most underrated OP because no one played the game.

When the 10 year anniversary for Xillia 1 rolls around in like 2021

CARE TO ENJOY SOME COFFEE WHICH IS CURRENTLY AT A HIGH TEMPERATURE?

YOU HAVE BEEN LED ASTRAY, THIS BEVERAGE IS AT A TEMPERATURE BELOW THAT WHICH YOU EXPECTED

BUT THERE IS YET ANOTHER LAYER TO THIS TAPESTRY OF DECEPTION, FOR YOU SEE THIS COFFEE IS ACTUALLY THE TEMPERATURE ORIGINALLY SPECIFIED

Graces F might happen.

It's too soon for Xilla though

What the hell is this?

i hate ufotable's artstyle so much, next game should have whoever does the animation for rays
youtube.com/watch?v=rkGWKFaalk8

my autism compels me to always go for zelos
he's the coolest

I went with Regal.

What's so bad about it?

The opening for Tales of the World Reve Unitia. It says so right in the video title.

>whoever does the animation for rays
WIT Studio.

Oh thanks.

I wanted to do Sheena but a friend convinced me to get Kratos

relies far too much on visual effects, just compare their openings to production ig's

danke

I hope The new tales games has SOME resemblance

At this point, I think the new tales game is so in name only. It looks entirely different.

We'll see when TGS comes around in like a week.

>pandering to a western audience
scared.jpg

>"Oh Tumblr is doing their femslash week again, that usually produces a nice piece or two."
>Wait someone did Hilda and Claire where did this come from

Too soon to tell. Eager to see more.

Attached: tumblr_pwxtxdMTa71ujd59lo1_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.21M)

>remember really loving Tales of Symphonia
>decide to try the series again
>pick up tales of graces f
>just as I start to get into it they introduce Pascal and it immediantly falls apart where nothing can be taken seriously
What are the good Tales of games?

Vesperia, Abyss, Symphonia, Xilla, phantasia

most people will answer you with team symphonia games
my personal favorites are symphonia and destiny dc

Depends on what you want out of a Tales game.

Phantasia is a good option if you want to play a good Tales game though

You're playing one of them
Graces f is the "developed by Clover" of Tales games. It's not an RPG, it's an 100 hours long character action game.

>tfw nobody's ever ripped the 3D models from the hot springs scene

For shame.

>We will never get Tales of Phantasia X here in the west

The one time Phantasia doesn't do the Timestop thing with spells and high artes, its sentenced to be an afterthought on a PSP game.

Hell we'll never get a Symphonia DC game with Rody popping up in the new content either. Such wasted potential.

Is the fan translation of it bad? Would I be better off just playing the ps1 version if I want to play Phantasia?

It wasn't until years later that I realized Raine and Genis wear their hair like this so nobody can see their ears.

There is no fan translation of Phantasia X
Just play the PSX version
The Super Famicom version is also neat

Take a shot every time someone says "World", "Mana" or "Regeneration". You probably won't die.
youtube.com/watch?v=HG0fNSZ0RWg

why not the pc version that has the bonus content from the ps2 version?

Wasted potential: the character

Attached: f603b65216adaac1ee9acef41a30f941.png (420x600, 490K)

Is NarakiriX even worth playing itself

The Narikiri games are really fun
I even helped out with the translation for 2 a bit

Bonus content isn't that big and GC version is 60fps.

Yes, the twins are great characters.

All the Tales games are sorta dripping with generic fantasy anime sludge. I loved it and still do but it doesn't appeal to me like it used to. Still, their combat system was always pretty great compared to the rest, with Destiny and...Phantasia? being really clever for their time. Destiny's also got some really nice pixel art. Symphonia's good but you need to accept that it's the start of the games getting somehow even more generic anime. If you can you'll probably enjoy the art, characters and gameplay. Kratos is cool but if you never had my life he won't have the same impact on you. Abyss is fine but Arbul or whatever his name is kinda sucks. Fun enough game, though. Vesperia's great, Xillia and Xillia 2 aren't bad. Sorta goes for a 1920s aesthetic, assuming my brain works. Think prohibition but with magic. Couldn't say shit about the rest.

Soul Calibur Broken Legend is mandatory forthe whole Symphonia story.

i want model rips, but of the rays models

Attached: spirit milla.png (1024x576, 299K)

>rays celsius model rip
delicious

Attached: 1554390043452.png (680x975, 530K)

>Those legs
Yes.

Attached: Celsius_(ToS).jpg (900x1024, 204K)

Got you covered.

Attached: celsius.jpg (830x1271, 185K)

"Anime sludge" is a good word for it.

Attached: ECkdrawUcAAx6za.jpg (256x400, 20K)

Where did it go so wrong for me that it went so right for you guys. I didn't like symphonia or lloyd or collete. lloyd's one cool moment for me was the coffee thing and never again after that did he ever do anything I thought was cool. sure him being strong and trying to stop all the racism was nice and all but as a character he just did not interest me. and colette. what is the appeal in her that you guys see. is she not around peak of what an "oops, i tripped teehee~ " character would be? I dreaded playing symphonia before I started and I pretty much forced myself to finish it. Why do you guys like it so much

Attached: 1487319397669.png (396x362, 12K)

imagine
i actually tried looking into doing it myself, and came to two conclusions
>it's hard to rip models from unity games like rays
>even if it were easy, i'm too dumb to do it myself

boy do i love this anime sludge though

Attached: grune win pose.webm (1000x562, 1.23M)

they say this game gets actually dark is that true

Mostly nostalgia. A lot of people (including me) had it as their first Tales game.

i'm like this but with vespy instead, go figure

someone post that graph with the parts of the game x hype/enjoyment

Vesperia isn't a very good game from any aspect now that I've replayed it. Even the characters aren't as strong as I recalled them being the first time around. But Symphonia, while its gameplay sucks, definitely has a good story and its characters are pretty solid too, and I can say that with confidence after having played it a number of times.

Considering that user thinks Colette is just a generic clumsy girl rather than seeing her as the self-sacrificing one that IS clumsy but plays it up and acts ditzy on purpose to distract from that fact, and how Lloyd sees past her bullshit and desperately wants to save her from herself, despite that user even mentioning a prime moment of both of those character traits but somehow missed every single other example of them; I think he simply wasn't paying enough attention and missed most of what the game was trying to do with its characters.

Presea is wonderful.

Attached: presea bunny.jpg (2972x3087, 678K)

There's no fan translation. Absolute Zero was doing it but then he got a job with Bamco and disappeared, completely scrapping his work on it, Destiny DC and the other translation links.

I tracked this shit down for you guys.

Attached: hotorcold.png (845x1036, 790K)

See

Fuck, I should have read the thread.

I'm a huge fan of most of the rest of the games and I also couldn't get into Symphonia's characters at all. I'll happily play through I'd even rather play Destiny on the psx again before going back to it.

*Tales of Legendia

Wrong

>DEMON BLADE
>DEMON BLADE
>DEMON BLADE

>4 player support, but only 2 characters are actually fun and the other two people want to kill themself

>having to be constantly reading a wiki or guidebook if you don't want to fuck yourself out of getting cool shit because this game has tons of LOST FOREVER content

>30 minute to 2 hour Item-spam boss fights unless you use the wiki to get the "Grind for 20 hours then autowin" secret weapons

>about 40 hours longer than it should be

correct

Attached: TAKE - THIS.jpg (783x1021, 139K)

>demon blade
>blade
dumb importer

>bonus not enough
>when they made Regal great, added specials for every character and some have 2, more titles, more costumes, casino being a thing

How about, no.

>I think he simply wasn't paying enough attention and missed most of what the game was trying to do with its characters.
Seeing as how I really just wanted to get the game over with, maybe you're right

A fine game. Just fine.
No Tales game will ever exceed being adequate, so lower your expectations.

Pick one.
>inb4 both/neither
Don't give me this fencesitting bullshit. Pick one.

Attached: kratosandzelosforants.png (413x200, 103K)

I liked Eternia

Both

Zelos, because the father son dynamic at the end is missed.

What's an exceptional JRPG in your opinion?

Zelos, that guy must be a genius!

Someone give me a refresher on what Aionis is supposed to be. I remember something about it allowing even humans to use magic, but where does it come from?

>when they made Regal great
how
>added specials for every character and some have 2
with most having retarded conditions to activate
>more titles, more costumes, casino being a thing
who cares

Fuck the title system, what's the point if I have to sacrifice stats in order to use the cool costumes

i used to find kratos extremely boring as a kid and never understood the love for him
now that i'm older and understand his character better, i like him

zelos always has been and always will be my favorite tales character

>where does it come from?
derris-kharlan, if i'm not mistaken

Attached: ylzss.png (792x747, 489K)

Zelos, easily. Not only is it canon why would you kill off one of the best Male party members in all of Tales?

Attached: __zelos_wilder_tales_of_symphonia_and_etc_drawn_by_touichi_yuuto__511662818ec3f9206d26b6462d319e91.j (1000x700, 470K)

So much missable shit. You think I'm joking but you can forget to talk to some random NPC after an event and miss out on a title or item forever.

>not using cheat engine to equip a title and costume separately
laffin at u fampai
You're not missing out much on stat growth anyways. I recall someone did a test and found that the overall addition, even from titles like Berserker through the entire playthrough, was minuscule.

Attached: 1556780279548.gif (480x360, 790K)

But that doesn't tell me if she wears panties or not

Attached: 16398346_p0.jpg (1520x1328, 439K)

Got it covered again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-223204.png (2048x1536, 1.29M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-001424.png (2048x1536, 1.16M)

>symphonia celsius wears black panties
Slut confirmed

Attached: 16757526_p0.jpg (550x550, 45K)

>stahn and rutee eventually marry and have a son
>philia is extremely into stahn
>kongman is extremely into philia
>chelsea is extremely into woodrow
>mary might as well be married to dalis
>leon might as well be married to marian
>johnny's backstory involves a love triangle
is destiny the straightest tales?

Destiny 2 had Kyle bending reality itself to save his girlfriend but that really speaks more to Stahn banging Rutee the cutie so hard that he created a protagonist that's an even bigger chad than he was

Attached: 1544198076782.jpg (811x1200, 406K)

No matter how many times they remake Tales of Phantasia with new content, they will never add anything even remotely related to Verius. It hurts so much. He's so neglected.

Attached: pixiv32718928.jpg (480x480, 143K)

He got a bit of screen time in DotNW. More than any other summon spirit, at any rate.

He can link more moves together and added 2 or 3 new moves which made him fucking great. like this
youtube.com/watch?v=mC4eXOpYVHY

Attached: 1549547742494.png (1428x1013, 1.07M)

>achievement for vesperia requires you to use every save point in the game
>including EVERY single one in the necropolis
Not fucking necessary

Attached: 75499640_p0.jpg (694x1000, 86K)

You have to wait so very long to get the terrible two but then he becomes Bryant the braindead. What a freaking turnaround.

Which table has that cheat for that? I don't recall ever seeing it.

Attached: 27030042.png (500x800, 291K)

I miss the comfy chibe esc designs of symphonia and abyss.
YOU ARE JOKING. also hot pic.

First time playing through the game I didn't see the tiny little walkway behind the waterfall you had to mini to get through, I spent literally six hours trying to figure out what the fuck I was supposed to do.

Gameplay of this game blows. Skip it and play Abyss, Phantasia, or Berseria instead

As much as I like Kratos, I think Zelos is a better and more interesting character.
Seems like a lot of people have always hated him based on first impressions and his archetype though, so I feel I'm in the minority.

Attached: 1546236972550.jpg (480x640, 166K)

2D Tales when?

Anything similar from other franchises?

Attached: 1561734114888.jpg (728x1000, 183K)

Keroro RPG

i don't think 2d tales is coming back anytime soon, if ever

Zelos is my favorite character in the game. It's a pretty easy pick

Swordcraft Story is like a 2D Tales game with all the complicated artes and extra party members removed in favor of in-depth crafting

Their fan translation scene is also a lot more reliable

Attached: 1537959157088.png (700x800, 749K)

excitement.

disappointment if you decide to play any other tales game after it. Tales of Symphonia was the only good one.

what fucking terrible opinion and advice.

Attached: 65d.png (434x327, 32K)

Attached: 1564099142943.png (640x480, 182K)

You're lucky I still have it since I'm the one who made it

Attached: tosfunchart.png (1886x807, 374K)

Attached: EB6_DepUwAA-SkP.jpg (1500x2000, 346K)

Chloe really looks amazing in anything, doesn't she

Attached: 1562830230836.jpg (1080x1776, 301K)

>testing something

Attached: FF7 remake.png (1710x900, 890K)

Chloe looks amazing, period.

Attached: character_mypage_chl_1604005.png (740x1038, 91K)

Don't, I played a lot of tales and this is the one I liked the least.

>so determined to swim with her friends that she brings as many life preservers as she can carry
Cute!

Attached: 1540595086660.jpg (999x1641, 164K)

Attached: 155015959449.png (601x1005, 676K)

Attached: 1544772943335.jpg (541x720, 88K)

The best tales game. Don't listen to anyone who tries to refute this.

>Regal
Presea you heathen.
Neither of those characters stand a chance in hell as anything more than a sticker.

Raine is literally the worst character Lloyd can pair up with. The two don't jive at all.

I get her purpose as a character, but the ditzy, airhead archetype will never not be annoying.

Attached: 1493856133472.jpg (480x600, 113K)

Attached: 1485881500342.jpg (716x1011, 173K)

Wrong. They should stop after Symphonia.