Why don't you like Minecraft, Yea Forums?

Why don't you like Minecraft, Yea Forums?

Attached: alto.jpg (1202x2656, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because instead of hiring modders who make the game better for free they hired a group of incompetent faggots who are adding fuck random bullshit every few months and fixing shit that doesn't need to be fixed over and over again just cause they're one of the richest game companies in the world and their stupid fanbase will lap it all up no matter what.

It got stale fast good first 100 hours though but then there is no reason to ever touch it again

Because it's only fun with multiplayer and there are no good servers

Where can I downliad 1.7.3? I can't find it anywhere

Attached: 1554199337813.png (976x658, 300K)

I only know this guy as Ter's boyfriend, is his channel any good?

its good for the first few days but the magic wears off quick and it becomes a chore to play, good for autists and kids though its like legos but its unlimited

Really good, although he's Spanish and I don't know I he has English subtitles in his videos.

It's okay I speak spanish

Check his Lord of the Rings videos. That'll sell you his channel.

The last few updates were genuinely good but now I have a feeling they're going to shoehorn artstyle breaking cutesy shit into each update for the purpose of drawing in twitter normals.
>"Omg panda so cute!!!"
>panda does nothing
>"Omg foxes so cute!!!"
>foxes do nothing
>"Omg bees so cute!!!"
>...
What we need is a good cave and desert update and no more useless animals.

Attached: mine.gif (397x248, 981K)

Because games like Dragon Quest Builders 1&2 exists, which are vastly superior.

Attached: xf2wdqiVK1qkv52g_400.jpg (355x236, 51K)

Because it wasnt released yet when I was 8 and in my lego phase.

I'll check it out after work, thanks bro

Attached: 1567810263305.png (720x644, 31K)

Because it's nothing like what it was supposed to be similar to Dark Souls 2

Tlauncher

>pandas do nothing
pandas can generate slime balls
>foxes do nothing
foxes can spawn with rare items in their mouths that you can trade for food, and if you tame one it can bring you random items too
>inevitable bees do nothing
bees generate honey and promote crop growth

I do. it's fun.

I do, that's why it saddens me to see its development shafted.

>bees generate honey
Ah yes, just another food source that takes work to farm. Not like you can just plant a stack of potatoes and have that tripled every time you harvest
>promote crop growth
Cool, so now bonemeal is obsolete.

Didn't need you to explain why they do nothing

Vanilla is pretty low-effort considering all the features it could have, and nothing compellingly game-like was ever added into it. You can only let your inner autist run wild for so long before it gets pretty stale

>takes work to farm
no it doesnt, you just right click a hive with an empty bottle, plus honey can be used to a
make sugar so you dont have to decide whether to make that or paper with your sugar cane
>bonemeal is now obsolete
can still be used to grow trees and flowers+tall grass on demand

All I want to see them do to deserts is to fix the cave entrances. I always ignore them because I assume the first torch I place will result in me being buried alive. But yeah, caves in general need something to spice them up. The last time they added to the cave generation was just about eight years ago to this day, there's been nothing since.

I'm wondering how/why a bunch of Minecraft's biggest modders don't get together and release their own "major versions" at this point.
Like, put together the people behind Forge, plus a few of the premier modders, and rather than making their usual focused mods, make something comparable to a REAL major version update.

It's lazy shit that is only playable due to the hard work of many modders. Anyone who played Notch's previous game knows this.

That worked, thanks user!

>played around with minecraft mods years ago
>stumble across a video of a some faggot playing skyblock where you get a random item every 30 seconds
>"this might actually be fun, let's check it out"
>no directions on how to actually play it in the video, description or comments
>"alright, just gotta google it..."
>find dozens of videos of faggots playing the same thing
>not a SINGLE ONE say how to play it
>not a SINGLE PERSON in the comments are curious on how to play it
minecraft youtubers are fucking cancer
Does anyone know how to play that shit? I never played any sort of skyblock game.

Attached: c74.gif (480x380, 3.08M)

Not enough high quality cute girl skins.

It's literally the first result when you google "skyblock" you fucking mong.

>skyblock where you get a random item every 30 seconds
it isn't

>>pandas can generate slime balls
but they can't be automatized, so what's the point?

Adding random useless shit and shit that is OP compared to the game were mistakes.
>bats
>annoying little shits, no use
This was the first.
>pandas
>but muh slimeballs
Killing slimes was perfectly good way to get slime, using panda mucus is literally on the same level as the pig manure mod.
>foxes
This one is *sort of* okay.
>barrels
>GJ, better than chests in every way, made them obsolete
>Shulker Boxes
Retardedly OP
>Elytra
>made retardedly OP by firework boosts first, and now tridents
>Smithing / mapping / cartography etc tables
WHY. YOU FUCKING RETARDS. WHY.
>Stone cutter
Let's add a power tool to a basically iron age game. Great idea.
>Blast Furnaces and smokers
Never asked for, never needed, heavily redundant.
>Drowned mob
Yeah, a 3d type of zombie was just what we needed. Especially if htey spawn everywhere in the open sea. Moving guardians out of the ocean temples and maybe adding 1-2 hostile fish species was too difficult.
>Phantoms
Annoying shit.

There were some great additions, like the composter, new water mechanics, halfslabs and stairs for all the stones, but minecraft turned in a wrong direction. It should never have tried to imitate real flora and fauna by adding more animals, instead it should be semi-fantasy and improved world generation (biomes o' plenty does that for us, but only up to 1.11), a complete overhaul of the Nether, as it happened to the End, improved villages etc.

>Hopefully, at times it coincides with a very epic moment of your game.

That happened to me with Skyrim, no joke. The fight with the first dragon in the watchtower, when the Dovahkiin theme played, and you beat him and he shouts "DOVAHKIIN NOOOOOOOO" exactly at that moment:
youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM
0:35 started playing.

I know the game can be considered shit, and it probably was, but that moment was that made me play for almost 80 hours in 2 weeks.

your first mistake was watching minecraft youtubers