I'm a developer for Ubisoft. Mickaël Ivorra if you want to look me up, in case you think I'm a liar. AMA

I'm a developer for Ubisoft. Mickaël Ivorra if you want to look me up, in case you think I'm a liar. AMA

Attached: ubisoft.jpg (1200x800, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHp_wqa1tNWa8DpeRRH-KGp3rSU4fmYLtIr86Z7f7og/edit#gid=639918701
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ubisoft makes trash games all round. Fuck you.

Why are you such a massive faggot OP?

lol who cares about ubisoft

I'm a developer for Steam. Gabe Newell if you want to look me up, in case you think I'm a liar. AMA

How many Gabe Newells does it take to count to 3?

小島秀夫です。 今後のゲーム「Death Stranding」について何か質問してください

Tell us about the new assassin's creed game next year

It's set in the Holy Roman Empire during the Thirty Years War. I can't say anymore atm

Who gives a fuck nigger, everyone hates ubisoft.

I'll bite. Are they ever gonna make a Rayman trilogy remake in the future? Is it even being planned?

Attached: 1426590004937.jpg (249x242, 6K)

Not OP but I actually work at Ubisoft Montreal.

An HD remake of Rayman 2 is being considered but nothing else at this time. Ancel has begun preliminary work on Rayman 4

how many dinosaurs should I expect on the next game?

photo of some ID with a timestamp or fuck off larper.

We already know it's a Viking simulator.

How's the Watchdogs 3 recruitment thing going to work? Will every single random NPC have voice work and potential to be a protagonist? Or will it be a limited number of scripted recruitments that can progress the story

Attached: image.jpg (233x216, 6K)

Your company deserves to go bankrupt. Fuck your company, you're trash. I spit on you.

Rayman when

Attached: 1793A325-D0AB-4797-A1EF-421C28169ED7.jpg (1242x608, 356K)

Tianmen

>inb4 its not chinese

I need a work. I gonna send my resume at Ubisoft Milan. I'm a game designer.

Fake and gay it's set in viking times

Any NPC will be recruitable but some will share voice actors. Don't worry! We hired talented ones that can adjust their voices. Remember the UK has many different accents.

Why is your company such a piece of shit and why are you ruining PC gaming? Why haven't you considered killing yourself?

The fuck is this supposed to be?

[email protected]. Time to sign that email up to every degenerate mailing list I know.

fuck you stupid cuck dev go suck a big black cock that you love so much

Female or Male Protagonist?

enjoy your vacation

Not to mention he said he was Mickael.

What the hell is Ubisoft doing with Rayman. Please give me a straight answer, does the character have any future?

Sickening. OP is disgusting. At least post on twitter if you still have the ball to pretend to do an AMA. Still fuck you and fuck your company.

Attached: Capture2019-09-10_20_07_21.jpg (637x370, 21K)

That would be too interesting for normies to care about.

How many Ubisōy execs post on ResetEra?

Attached: 8142687815189823927982.jpg (451x630, 27K)

Can we get a switch port of Division 2 already, Mickael?

That's not my account

What's next on the horizon for games using the Tom Clancy licence? I've loved pretty much all TC games released.

Suck my cock. When is the next good Splinter Cell game coming out?

Hello Yea Forums, my name is Gabe Newell, I invented lootboxes and being fat.
Ask me anything.

Ghost Recon Breakpoint will urgently be released and you'll find some surprises there, along with high quality downloadable content. We're currently evaluating the future of the Splinter Cell franchise. As for Rainbow Six, Siege has been a resounding success and you'll see more content.

Is Beyond Good and Evil 2 vaporware?

No, it's slated for release Q3 2020.

when will betilla choke on my thick veiny chode user?

Attached: D857FDC8-E4B0-4C10-BFBE-4C768FFE4201.jpg (647x273, 24K)

You're retarded lmao.

Why didn’t ubi show anything new about it at E3?

When are you faggots gonna stop forcing your uplay shovelware?

There's still a few holes and Ancel wasn't completely happy to display it yet. You'll see a new trailer at the VGAs and then a lot more during E3 and Gamescom to generate interest before release.

Never. You faggots love the boot so we'll give you the boot.

We're currently evaluating the future of the Splinter Cell subfranchise and its place in the modern market and whether it appeals to today's gamer.

Why is Ubisoft such a pozzed, shitty company?

So when is Assassin's Creed being cancelled?

I'll pirate every single of your shitty games, faggot.

Will there ever be a new Prince of Persia?
And when will we get the news that Beyond good and evil 2 is canceled?

I dont buy ubisoft games because as a black man I feel that the name of your company mocks my erectile dysfunction.

eat shit
if it isnt vikings ubisoft can suck my dick

We have no news regarding the Prince of Persia franchise at this time.

Serious question on the off chance this is legit:
Is Assassin's Creed ever going to return to form? Are we really going to be stuck with more characters like Aya and with less characters like Bayek, Arno, Ezio? Speaking of which, can you fucking whisper to the higher ups than I want more fucking Arno? He wasn't given a chance to enhance. He wasn't given a proper send off, and I believe he deserves another mainline title.

Also, FUCK OFF WITH THE CLIFFHANGER, AMBIGUOUS ENDINGS. Also, stop trying to push Layla. It isn't going to happen. Ever.

Attached: 1567939559615.gif (240x176, 912K)

See you in court.

About Arno, we've evaluated a possible sequel during the Napoleonic wars, but we have nothing concrete as of yet. Sorry.

why Uplay sucks so much balls and no one fixes that shit still?

Dream up.

Will Ubisoft ever do a crossover with another company again?

i transferred my pirated save of odyssey to uplay version since i can play odyssey for free all month anyway
i can even transfer back to the pirated copy when its updated later this year but i suspect ill actually finally be out of story-related content to do very soon anyway
thanks for letting me play for free by the way

We're currently looking at creating a new work with Nintendo. Stay tuned!

when are you gonna make the first tranny assassin?

Biting this LARP thread. When will you guys revive or remaster HAWX

Say it pussy

Any news on Rayman?

Can't reveal anything as of yet, sorry!

WILL I GET RAYMAN ONE RE RELEASE ON SWITCH?

Can I also play as a female in this new one? This is important.

just nintendo or also other companys?

Is Splinter Cell ever coming back? What's Sam Fisher up to...

The term is transgender. We're considering working on an installment in the Assassin's Creed series set in the late 1980s in the Soviet Bloc with the fall of communism.

lawyer up

Only Nintendo as for now, and I can say that it is NOT Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

We will have a Swedish female playable and an Austrian male. Two assassins stuck on opposite sides of the war, very interesting I think!

It's Star Fox, isn't it? Cuz you're seething about the Starlink failure

Are they going to port the rest of the assassin's creed games to Nintendo switch, like the ezio collection?

>NOT Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
WHY?????
common Ubisoft you have nintendo as your partner why not??????????

Something a bit different but in the future.

Alright, I know you're bullshiting, but that would be dope. I'd almost take that over vikings.

Ah so it's cyberpunk Zelda, got it

Not quite, it's something many have been asking for. I'll leave it at that.

List some upcoming Ubisoft switch games that haven't been announced

Do you like your job?
What's it like working there?
How come you guys wont work on an animated movie of some kind? You put so much effort into trailers you guys could probably pull it off.

Do people really care about what game they gonna downgrade next ?

Attached: 57303282_2240260802679360_3176314721267613696_n.jpg (700x525, 56K)

post proof

Why'd you keep announcing films at E3? No one cares

One that I think will surprise a lot of people is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Combined Arms. It will be a spinoff of the series with local coop.

RAYMAN 1 ON SWITCH WHEN

any games that will be switch exclusive from ubisoft or some ports in the future?

Will there be a new Rayman game soon?

Why is Ubisoft turning every game into a shitty open world looter shooter where numbers fly over enemies heads when you shoot them?

Thanks. Any plans for Far Cry on Switch? Also tell them to bring back Call of Juarez Gunslinger.

Yes.

>Yes
to which one?

Oooo that sounds actually quite interesting? Is it on all consoles and if so, will there be crossplay?

This manga is so cringe, it's so transparently about the incel author gushing over his OC tomboy.

Attached: 565686694688682230151.jpg (404x404, 96K)

fpbp

dont forget the content bloat too. feels like an initiative to make sure each game hits a quota. can't have less than 100 hours of side content the player is never going to do, and about 300 map icons the player is never going to be interested in seeing! all with easy-to-digest percentages alongside bloated "general" numbers for you to look at and feel powerful(though due to scaling you never *truly* become powerful). the ubisoft standard. i just described:
>the new ghost recon. not even the one thats not out yet
>ac origins and odyssey
>the divisions 1 & 2
>probably the new bg&e
>whatever ubisoft game you're thinking of right now, it's all the same shit

Any new Rayman games in the works, or do we have to wait until after BGE2?

Why are you here shitposting and not making your games not a pile of hot trash

What old Ubisoft IP would you like to see coming back?

Forgot about far cry which is the same shit now too with new dawn

I want to like AC Odyssey because the world is so cool but it’s just not a fun game to play

Reported to ERA mods, Ubisoft is cancelled

Currently only planned for Switch but we’re looking at opportunities

Shut the fuck up OP, Ivorra isn't even a dev. Quit LARPing.

Attached: firefox_2019-09-10_21-12-18.jpg (821x447, 57K)

Fuck off

Why not recycle the sailing system from Odyssey? Makes sense for Ubisoft.

lmao pwnd

>Ghost Recon Breakpoint will urgently be released and you'll find some surprises there, along with high quality downloadable content.
>Ghost Recon Breakpoint
>high quaiality
Beta of that game was ridden with glitches it ran shit on every computer the ai was dogshit enemies were basically bullet sponges.
As much as i liked it i have to point that out to random retard pretending to be random frogeater.

Attached: 1566579708272.jpg (500x545, 34K)

Why do you make the same open world game thrice per year?

How's Settlers?

This is fake, but still fuck you

Fuck you for ruining assassin's creed

Kill yourself

Tu fait quoi sur Yea Forums gros sac

What do you mean ruined? Was it ever good?

>ruining
Perfecting the formula you mean. Sneaky stabby was so last decade, now it's all about looty stabby.

mickael ivorra, more like mike hawk

Fuck the French, they're spinless little faggots that deserve to be buttfucked by legion of niggers and arabs. Make sure to share my words with every French worms working with you.

t.french

wheres the new siege operation you bloody cunts

I would but I don't play Ubisoft games.

Are they finally killing For Honor next year? Will Year 3 be the last one or are they still going to fund it more with another dumb season pass.

Fuck you, and fuck Ubishit. You dumb shits literally turned Ghost Recon into Tom Clancy's Assassin's Far Cry The Division. Everything you touch turns into shit.

Even worse

How accurate is this list?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uHp_wqa1tNWa8DpeRRH-KGp3rSU4fmYLtIr86Z7f7og/edit#gid=639918701

Kid Icarus x Gods & Monsters?

Can you tell that French guy to make more Mario x rabbids stuff? Thanks.

Is any of this real?

Attached: real life.jpg (500x351, 47K)

Attached: 1554596220874.jpg (447x276, 36K)

What the fuck were you faggots thinking making BG&E 2 a prequel that has barely anything to do with the original?

Is it the yearly "oops we leaked the next Ass creed internet pls don't look UwU >.

Fake and gay

Your favorite game from any of the previous generations, then your favorite game of current gen?

You ruined Heroes of Might and Magic. You ruined Might and Magic. Only good stuff you did was the OK Heroes V with its expansions, Dark Messiah (but it was retarded from you to not include modding) and the surprisingly fun Clash of Heroes. Everything after these was absolute garbage.

what is the new Rayman game

When's Ubisoft going to make a good game?

Baloney