Pathologic

Day Twelve,
In which the Anonymous realises that it's too late.

Attached: 1568015649338.jpg (643x400, 120K)

*ahem*
FUCK KIN
FUCK WORMS
FUCK THE SABUROVS
FUCK THE KAINS
KIDNAP STEPPE BRIDES

No Pathologic thread, no life.

Attached: path_kids.gif (540x175, 2.67M)

Comfy

Attached: unknown (1).png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Why's Rubin-kun always so gloomy?

Attached: bur.jpg (390x407, 41K)

Attached: EAMfiJ8UEAEing_.jpg (2560x1440, 389K)

Will there be more Grace in marble nest?

Saburov is an incompetent, power-hungry egocentrist, and a sorry excuse of a man. He feels entitled to a position of power within the town's elite, but he doesn't have the Kain's charisma, or Olgimsky's influence. He resents them for that, and instead of working to improve himself, he compensates for his weakness by abusing his authority as governor, and generally making life harder for everyone around him.
When Nina died, he had his wife usurp the position of the Mistress in an attempt to assert his authority, and it backfired horribly. Katerina is now a psychotic morphine addict who has to be kept locked in the basement, and even their adoptive daughter is a manipulative hypocrite and a pathological liar.

Attached: NPC_Alexandr_b.png (488x579, 786K)

Daniil is a dummy!

Attached: Daniil.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Man

I will miss waiting for each piece of news on the game with baited breath

Attached: eve feet.jpg (751x1318, 78K)

In that dream Artemy invited Clara for a date after school. I lold so hard. Who the fuck called him an incel, incels?

Jesus, that dream was hillarious ad fuck. I wonder who wrote it Nikolay or Alphyna.

Am not.

Attached: D7iBd0AXsAAFIJE.jpg (1206x1206, 141K)

I'm really enjoying this, though the rng for persons infected is really gay. Do i just keep them high on immunity before i shmowder them near day 12?

I got to day 10 and still am no where near finding a way to create a cure. Am I fucked?

i would do that, yes.
do you play on a hard mode?

How do you get hard mode?

How in the world.. You were at the stepp village, weren't you? You did collect blood sipping from the stone ear at day 6?

no, I completely missed that quest... how do you get it?

for that you simply do not touch difficulty slider.

How does the FUND meter above the map affect the fund?

After you test all types of medicine made of different organs + tinctures take a nap. You'll see a little girl in a dream, talk to her and you'll get a hint about visiting abandoned village.

The more it rise the better reward you get.

Attached: 1567282473691.jpg (566x457, 55K)

What is your favourite meals in Pathologic?

Attached: 6985708001.jpg (271x271, 25K)

Well I thought It's a waste to use my medicine on randoms and never did it, am I fucked completely or can I still survive?

Attached: 1567968615287s.jpg (125x91, 1K)

>your inaction prevented the flank from being infected

what does it mean? the area would be infected if I had done a wrong thing during the day?

Tonight I'm saving this Town with no survivors.

Attached: EDE2jsOXkAEUqW4.jpg (2154x2850, 487K)

Yes, if you talk to lara she will ask you to bring bottles of water to her home, if you do the district gets infected

What did she mean by this?

Attached: lara.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

she wants you to eat her out

Artemy sees Lara as a teacher of something
He probably accidentally called a teacher mom at some point