What could've possibly gone so terribly, horribly wrong?

What could've possibly gone so terribly, horribly wrong?

Attached: Untitled.png (946x507, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
techraptor.net/content/gears-5-steam-launch-suspended-china
youtube.com/watch?v=n7Te5fcnrUA
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrp6dc43rNI
youtu.be/JalWT8oNxhk
youtube.com/watch?v=4BsbYfvPecU
youtube.com/watch?v=hWLjYJ4BzvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm hoping it goes even lower

Gears has been shit for a while now, add sjw pandering and what little charm it had is gone

They put some dyke chick as a lead character when it's only dudes like myself who play Gears. Last Gears I played was 3 and it should have stopped there.

Attached: 1567772485280.png (580x522, 196K)

at least we have trans pride flags
cope incels

>AAA release
>less than 1000 steam reviews

Attached: EDTCa0kUEAAMyFW.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Gears of War was never good.

>Gears
>mixed
Bah... youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

You could actually read the reviews to get a feel of why
>People getting pissy about unlockable cosmetics taking a while
>General bug issues

That's about it

Attached: Consider the following statement.jpg (600x600, 32K)

It is actually just called Gears 5?

Please god just make marcus the main character. Jd and kait are so goddamn boring

>(MIXED)
>this is exactly what >>>they

>American developers STILL cant make a good tomboy character
I'm writing off western vidya if this is how its going to be.

>have a series that has one defining characteristic: machismo
>cast strognk womyn as star

Theres your problem

>Theres your problem

Or you could read the reviews yourself and realize that's not the reason
See:

Fucking make me cope.

Whatever, Rod, your game sucks and it will bomb like Control and Young Lesbians

i cant write a review because i didnt bought the game, because im not a tranny who would be interested in becoming a girl

It's dogshit. Gears hasn't been relevant or good in a long time. This game does nothing that people liked Gears of War for to begin with. The story is boring as fuck, the graphics suck, the new characters suck, the gameplay is ruined, the gore and blood are so toned down as to be practically censored. It just isn't good.

Precisely, there's too many damn fags these days.

Attached: 1566457756576.png (720x655, 278K)

It's just another case of a company fucking over their core fanbase.

Attached: 1563972057949.jpg (640x614, 50K)

>what's wrong with these retarded little fuck heads?! we replaced the toxic white male with a strong woman and her sidekick BBC, gave her magical psychic powers and they're NOT buying the game????!

Wolfenstein The New Colossus got shit on so hard that day one there was almost nobody playing it on Twitch and it was being beaten on Steam by games that are over 10 years old.

Why does speaking from actual objective facts make me the game dev? Hell I never even said if the game was great or shit

Right, people are writing honest reviews on Steam because they just know their account with dozens of games totally won't get locked if they write "This is feminist cancer and the gameplay is shotgun crap."

>B-B-B-BUT we appealed to .025% of the population who define themselves by their satanic sexual fetish, why aren't these pride flags selling more games!?

Attached: 1538615115106.png (585x565, 255K)

Game was delayed in China to censor it and Nvidia users are having the same crashing bug Gears 4 had. There's zero negative reviews about muh wman and tranny flags.

Attached: 1442602738251.png (339x479, 193K)

Absolute worst-case-scenario they would get temporarily banned from writing reviews, that's all. There is no records of people's Steam accounts getting nuked for writing reviews. Sorry user but your retarded fear-mongering to try and justify your dumb statements doesn't work here

Doesnt feel right on PC.

Fuck off, I'm never buying your tranny shit. You got that? Or do I need to fly over to your shithole and slap you up against the wall?

This.

>No toggle to aim option
But why

source? the ones I could actually read are complaining about bugs and not being able to use the english voice

How empty is your life that you cheer for games to fail. Not that it matters in this case because it's a big success and good game.

Remove the langauge filter that's on by default and all the top reviews are Chinese people complaining the game got delayed two weeks to remove content. As for the crashing bug just Google Nvidia Gears crashing, it's been an issue since 4 that's never been fixed, it mainly effects Pascal cards.

no I mean the CHINESE reviews I'm reading
although to be fair I was only reading traditional chinese
I read a bit of simplified chinese and it seems like they're butthurt the ultimate edition didn't unlock early

Check the reviews. The game could be bought and played then was blocked out of nowhere.
techraptor.net/content/gears-5-steam-launch-suspended-china

how can you do sjw pandering on gears?

This.
How did we go from kino like heavenly sword who just had a Thicc qt Aussie chick kicking ass while looking smoking hot and enslaved oddesy to the west to garbage like hellbade sjws sacrifice and gow4/5 where all they do is moan about muh men and kill them over and over
God even tomb raider is going in that direction and flopped spectacularly

The fact that so many people do this greatly angers me.

>I don't like x thing and here is a list of reasons why I don't like x thing
>w-w-wow you really took a lot of time write out you're grievances
>Clearly you are either a fanboy of the competition or one of the devs and if you reply I will only answer by typing out seethe tranny and obsessed over and over again

Attached: 1562791761914.jpg (706x972, 142K)

this, although you’d rather believe in false outrage over some fucking pride flags.

>take dudebro game about macho roid monkeys murdering non-human lifeforms
>make the main character female and force social justice diversity shit everywhere
>what could go wrong?

Attached: 1551645693259.jpg (901x868, 124K)

>make marcus the main character
boy have i got 3 games for you user

This

Also this

They put Batista in the game

Yet he's not a main character

Can someone who has actually played the game tell us the extent of the SJW nonsense in the game? I don't consider the existence of someone with a vagina to be an indicator of the end of the world.

I'm Marcus Fenix, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my brother in arms, Dom . Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years- you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Attached: geers.jpg (599x337, 47K)

Pretty empty. Thanks for asking.

It's leftist propaganda.

story shits all over men to prob up women, so just more feminist garbage.
also the game has tons of technical issues, multi player doesn't work and the open world elements hurt the campaign

How the fuck did we go from this to feminist tranny simulator?
youtube.com/watch?v=n7Te5fcnrUA

Who cares?

can somebody explain too me why there are two versions of gears 5?
what's the difference?
they even both cost the same

Attached: Screenshot (210).png (1692x828, 402K)

Is based Cole Train in the game?

gears 4 had pretty lame campaign, i felt like JD, Del, and Kait were pretty boring and the story didnt go anywhere or do anything notable.

Now that im playing 5, i feel the exact same about JD, he seems like a bland useless character that just fucks everything up. Del isnt that much better and kait has somewhat of an interesting story but so far it just seems like its just dragging. I dont care about the swarm at all

>shitty unlocks
>super nerfed movement
>shit story
>shit characters
>shit writing
>muh pushed sjw shit
Idk. Looks fine to me

That's one hairy pig.

i will nay bae buyin it until they put gears 4 on steam

>female mc

This game makes me miss the grim old gears. God I wish I could just play as a regular gear and the new gen cast would fuck off.

Kait becomes the protagonist after Chapter 1 and a set of cosmetic banners for multiplayer are LGBT Pride Flags.
That's pretty much it. A big load of nothing dipshits will act is the death of the franchise.

Attached: 1558228895647.png (600x436, 372K)

i like how these are basicly salty incel tears

It's blatantly obvious that the coalition don't understand this IP.

Microsoft prioritizing IPs over developers and banking their entire gaming division on startup shitters.

Apparently the reviews are about bugs and the cosmetics system. So at least the complaints are valid compared to Yea Forums

Whats weird is that according to Steam reviews this isn't even an issue, everyone seems more offended over microtransactions and technical issues.

>buggy as fuck
>everything is tied to servers that are overloaded and shit, so constant issues of losing progression or checkpoints freezing
>clunkily shoved in open world in a place where it didn't belong
>barely any characters to choose from because they're going with a drip feed live service model

>One thing I've learned after 21 years- you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Attached: GODDAMN LOCUST.jpg (2000x1125, 1.11M)

It really isn't an issue. I can attest to bugs, didn't progress much but got far enough to see Cole get stuck in a running loop into an invisible wall and nobody's the biggest fan of microtransactions.

>Thicc
fat shaming
>qt
male fantasy
>Aussie
not abo=racism
>kicking ass
male power fantasy
>while looking smoking hot
literally rape

Don't forget to donate to my patreon

SJW garbage is a valid complaint as ever at this point. It's basically a big red warning sign that THIS SERIES IS JUST A ZOMBIFIED CORPSE RESURRECTED TO FORCE OUR AGENDA.

Attached: 1538862483373.jpg (453x600, 26K)

Gears 4 is literally the best one in the series gameplay wise. single player casuals leave my board.

>trusting the opinion of people too dumb to sign up for game pass

>:(
NOOO HOW DARE WOMEN BE HOT CUTE INTELLIGENT AND KICK ASS AT THE SAME TIME
>every women ever since forever
First they ruined tomboys and now they ruined bbws

Attached: 1558674491376.png (384x293, 17K)

>MIXED.COM

Attached: gears-5-tech-test-pc-requirements-and-specs_feature[1].jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

chinese people who think this is microsofts fault and not china,you can't say that though or else they'll get pissed

All the negative reviews are people not being able to create a Microsoft account to login and chinks complaining about the regional pricing.

why does he look like an 70's basketball coach

The online is a fucking mess.
As for content itself, nothing. Best Gears since 2. Bad score is, besides the legit technical criticism aside, just neckbeards crying about gay flags and apparently chinksects crying about something.

>GOW5 shows that the COG under a lesbian is almsot falling apart and mostly only held together by Baird's tech genius and the fact that everybody has to come together to fight the Swarm
>Kait is portrayed as a heavily flawed character and only becomes the main character due to JD having to go through a rough patch of character development
>Token extra black guy Fahz is hated by everybody in game
>Game is still"sjw"

>Steam gets Gears, Destiny 2 and a 20 year-old Halo game
>Epic gets all the AAA games everyone actually wants
Is this the end for Steam?

Space basketball coach for you, son.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (300x188, 417K)

REMINDER

Attached: gow downgrade (1).webm (1040x580, 2.59M)

>Fahz
>black guy
>token when Del and Cole already exists
He's a middle-eastern PC Principal with a fucking cockney accent.

I don't even know why you morons are blaming China for the bad reviews when most of the bad reviews aren't even from Chinese users. You people are actually obsessed with those fucking people.

Fahz is the only redeemable character I liked that wasnt generic token trash.
Jd kait and token black are definition of what a diversity quota department does. Make the most bland characters with no experimentation but it’s ok because one is a black and the other is a woman. Idk who managed to remove that formula off Fahz

REMINDER

Attached: 156916970914.jpg (740x555, 58K)

>defending the chinksect menace

i know most of the bad reviews are because of the servers and technical issues but there are a decent amount bad reviews because the ching chong can do no rong you faggot

Welcome to Yea Forumseddit enjoy your stay.

Xniggies and reviewers said there is no downgrade lmao

Attached: 1568061041369.png (299x398, 239K)

PC version looks pretty close to first shot.

Wouldn't have happened as an EGS exclusive because entitled gamers gwailos don't have the chance to reviewbomb games there.

>The Coalition
>American

Attached: 1561021920506.png (832x919, 548K)

Not at all

>positive reviews glowing about pretty much everything
>negative reviews consist of either server related grievances at launch, tarding out over really minor shit like the scoreboard in horde, or outright brainlets complaining it won't run on their BRAND NEW $2000 PC that was PROFESSIONALLY set up by THE GEEK SQUAD

Attached: hildashrug.jpg (1032x1080, 216K)

Nothing, just a bunch of mad chinese review bombing the game.

There are more than 10 different faggot flags, I'm sure an user will eventually post in this thread the picture

>dude lets just get rid of all the lighting yeah that looks good xniggies will love it!!

Attached: gears lighting.jpg (1456x1443, 991K)

Lack of cigar killing it

Attached: 453ht.jpg (1400x700, 130K)

Most of the highest rated negative reviews are about the connection dropping off and some multiplayer balancing issues but these are things which usually get fixed over the following weeks after launch. Don't think I've seen anyone complain about the campaign or the quality of the game itself as a package. Give it like a month and we'll see how it pans out as with all games.

It's the shortest Gears campaign though

>not even called Gears of War 5

That's mega gay.

>American
>typical obsessed bong/europoor response
They're Canadian, retard.

well i figure this is as good a time to ask than any, why do trans people always act like it's some great victory whenever someone gives the slightest nod to their existence

The aussie chick in 3 was a pretty good tomboy.

Maybe you should stop sucking your chink overlord's tiny cock

>yeah dude, if spiderman got away with it so will we!

Attached: images (6).jpg (553x555, 52K)

>salvaging brown and bloom

>shortest

fucking lmao

just how desperate are all you sonybros and incels?

Attached: 1555018700646.png (711x606, 238K)

Bottom image looks less cartoony.

The bottom has more lights than the top. The robots have that light on their head which is way more bright in the bottom than the top so I'd say I prefer the bottom.

>Sony Cuck falseflagging

Attached: 1553111826563.png (792x691, 299K)

Its mostly china.

Then again if you paid full price rather than just getting the gamepass for ÂŁ2 then you are already dumb as a brick

Just like all those times Sony said the same fucking thing about their games, huh, faggot?

>Half of the flags are forced pride flag variants
And they're the fucking easiest thing to make too, just fucking stripes instead of an actual design.

It actually IS really short. Literally 4 acts and the fourth act has two levels only and it ends abruptly after killing the kraken which is the worst last boss.

Untrue, Gears had one of the best atmospheres and third person cover based MP on consoles.

Each act is like twice the size/length of a normal act in previous games.

They added a bajjillion times the aim assist to appeal to casual fags who always got btfo of versus.

pretty much everyone playing Gears on PC is doing it through windows using that ÂŁ1 Game Pass deal they had

Cope windowsfag
I bought the game so I can play it on linux with proton

Beat it last night, act 2 and 3 are as long as gears 1 entirely. Act 1 and 4 are shorter acts but still fit in easily to make the game probably 12-15 hours long.

No, it isn't. Short as fuck. Literally saved JD over Del, and fought off the kraken at the end. Shortest gears campaign ever. Not even an Act fucking 5.

>i bought the game
lmao

Based techlet, the bottom one is brighter because the lightsource isn't creating any shadows even if it should. Lazy millenial devs removed the GI because dumb techlets like you will make excuses.

>I bought the game
wew

Attached: wew.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>paying 70€ for a half assed gears game

Just because the youtube video you watched saved JD, doesn't mean you did.

Please try not to turn this into a console, you dumb nigger, Gears was always a shit series that should have never been brought back from the dead, jus tell the truth, that's exactly what Gears is, I don' care about the ip they should have never brought it back.

>MUH HEADACHES
>MUH CRAMPS

Gears 5 Campaign

Downgrades are so common that it's not surprising anymore and shouldn't be used as a mark beyond saying "yeah it didn't look like an E3 demo."

Attached: ubisoft_e3s.jpg (139x242, 27K)

*war

>those fucking r_fullbright 1 plates

I'm not defending anything you illiterate retard.

True, but int he grand scheme of the reviews it's minor. Dumb, but hardly bitch worthy since most of the reviews aren't about that and it isn't going to skew the score very far downwards.

Consoles can't handle global illumination without dropping to single digit fps.

Case in point: control.

It has 4 acts, any other Gears game has 5.

2 and 3 are only "long" because they have you drive from one mission to another but the whole map is completely empty and there's nothing to do. It's filler to make the game appear longer because they were too lazy to create actual levels.

Attached: Cope.png (1270x799, 1.53M)

>BUT SONY
Kek

It's one of the more obvious downgrades in the recent years actually.
Ubisoft has gotten better and are lying less.

>2 and 3 are only "long" because they have you drive from one mission to another but the whole map is completely empty and there's nothing to do. It's filler to make the game appear longer because they were too lazy to create actual levels.
Based user that actually has a brain. It's sad these zoomers never played 1-3. The true champs.

It's not dissimilar to you incels getting acknowledged.

Post your stats.

Except for all the levels contained inside each area. The hanger level is an act in itself. Just because you don't like doing all the side content doesn't mean its not meaty.

I don't even fucking care, the series ended with 3. The threat was over humanity was going to rebuild. This is one of the worst cases of milking a finished story I've ever seen.

I dunno. I thought Judgment and 4 were ass but this game is pretty fun. It does have technical issues though so that might be why.

Attached: 1522974531877.jpg (600x579, 39K)

Is she having her period all over the cover?

Y'all are mad gay if you dont want Kait to step on your dick and spit in your face.

>people arguing over fucking graphics
I don't give a shit about Xbox vs PlayStation. All of Sony's games suck but you Xbox fanboys, don't act like Gears is not hot garbage. This shit series should have stopped after 3 and you know damn well Microsoft should have played it smart and not bought the ip.

No it didn't, they released 4 and 5 after that. I'm glad to let you know.

Whatever that garbage is it ain't GoW lmao.

gay flags triggered the incels and they're review bombing it

>but the whole map is completely empty and there's nothing to do. It's filler to make the game appear longer because they were too lazy to create actual levels.
So you didn't do a single side mission to get more Jack upgrades or find more components? Yeah, I do find the open world bits pointless, but if you're just going A to B then you're missing the point of the segments. Were they necessary? Not really, but they have a number of firefights and encounters along the way that are intended to help get you up to snuff in fighting the different enemy types and shit.

>This shit series should have stopped after 3
Nah, they can keep making them for as long as i keep having fun.

Well the narrative right now is God of War is supposed to be the pinnacle of video game design, graphics and gameplay of which no other game in history has achieved. I enjoyed this game more because there's actually more to fucking do in the game. It has the shitty cutscenes but it feels less like a fucking movie than God of War does at least. Either this industry is fucking warped with these shitty standards or this hobby is no longer for me because I don't enjoy cinematic games. Dunno and don't care to be honest but I'll continue to enjoy games that are actually...games.

This, they literally fucking repeated Gears 2 and 3's story but with a dyke bitch.

Just watch the retard trailer. Strong wahman shits on the chain of command, does whatever the fuck she wants and is still painted as being in the right.

>side content
kek

>Except for all the levels contained inside each area
Yeah that's all these hubs are for, making the game appear longer by having you drive from mission to mission and that's it.
Not to mention that the actual levels aren't even an actual part of the hub world. You always open a door or crouch under some rocks, which lets a cutscene play and voila, you're in a linear level now with completely different lighting and time of day.

Most of the negative chink reviews that don't mention the games quality itself aren't even saying they can't play, they're saying that they bought the ultimate edition but only got the standard edition unlocked, so they paid more but got less. Apparently it's actually a fuck up on Microsofts part, because there doesn't seem to be anything stopping them from playing the regular game, and the customer service supposedly gives them vague and unhelpful information, so they just got refunds

So what, we're going to keep repeating the same fucking Locust are back storyline every fucking game?

female protagonist

there's plenty of upgrades for jack in the actual story levels looking for upgrades is literally pointless especially since you can win every fire fight without using any of his abilities

Attached: 1567959468593.png (600x600, 170K)

You sound like a shill right off the bat. Holy shit. Fuck off with your mental and verbal gymnastics. Short game. Shit unlocks. Shit starter characters.

Why are retarded bugs review bombing it then? They should direct their anger at their own shit government that forces companies to do shit like that. But they always defend the government’s right to sodomize them whenever it feels like it.

> Let's get rid of lightning
> Final has more lights

Based retard

If you don't like it you can fuck right off.

Reminder that the good guys at ID are among the few that actually use the time between e3 and release to polish the game.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>Why are retarded bugs review bombing it then?

Chinks always do this shit.

What am I shilling

I already did, it took me years to purchase Gears 3 and I'm even thinking about ever purchasing Gears 4 or 5.

I mean the Ultimate Upgrades that let things like Flash literally turn enemies into ice so you can quick-kill them. Granted yeah, it's really just an extra feature and kind of pointless- if you collect them once and then replay chapters later anyway, it really does turn these segments into A-to-B unless you're looking for the Relic weapons. Imagine how bored a Jack player tagging along with two friends must be when they're functionally a combat add-on and puzzle solver.

this

Its chinamen reviewbombing

Its actually pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrp6dc43rNI

spot on

plates and bowls arent a lightsource retard. theres no actual light shining on them which is why theyre fullbright even in shadowy areas

Attached: 1567944794840.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Samefag

This.

based texans

cringe canadians

are you retarded it's literally the same thing with the brightness cranked up

What are you doing here then?

brightness would make everything brighter, not just plates and bowls

>half the plot is Kait freaking out that she's becoming a new Locust Queen
>then she severs the connection and her mother gets reanimated to be the new one out of fucking nowhere instead
What was the point of all that advertising of this plot line if it's less than half the game?

Attached: johnny bravo.png (320x511, 114K)

False Advertising. Look at the Halo 5 bullshit they did with hunt the white man.

>Xniggers think this looks good

Attached: gears18.jpg (3840x2160, 2.57M)

>good critic score
>good user score
I'm so sorry this isn't the blunder you were hoping for. Keep crying bitch nigga.

Attached: Gears 5 for Xbox One Reviews - Metacritic - Google Chrome.jpg (653x232, 39K)

>people only discussing the campaign itt
Lol casuals

Gears was like a hyper masculine brofest. Why would they think a female lead was good idea?

It does.

Attached: Gears 5 2019-09-06 00-46-22.png (1920x1080, 3.2M)

check out the accounts giving it 10/10 scores

they only have 1 review and its a 10/10 for gears because the Milgrau HUE monkeys are making new accounts and raiding 10/10s because they couldnt handle it getting another 6 score.
its even more obvious when you realize gears of war 4 has only 1200 reviews after 3 years yet gears 5 has 1600 reviewers after 4 days

Attached: 493a53fc7d1807e12d199c8a5ecf9e28.png (897x406, 45K)

The multiplayer isn't working right for many folks and besides the new Escape mode there really isn't much to talk about besides Horde players hoarding Power for Perks instead of doing any teamwork. The campaign's the only thing really worth talking about at launch until things settle down for multiplayer speak.

cope snoyboy, you're doing the same thing

if it came out a decade ago

Attached: gears46.jpg (3840x2160, 3.05M)

Escape mode is pretty fun. It's like L4D on steroids.

Attached: 1562956182809.gif (640x464, 1.44M)

What's your point?

Attached: 1567868004847.png (714x781, 78K)

Americans > Canadians
Reminder, that 343i's Halo Infinite will shit on The Coalition's Gears 5.

Shitting on Gears and shills like you.

Multiplayer is working well enough already. You can find and finish matches now.

Aim assists is ass and needs to be removed ASAP.

SJW stuff doesn't make your game bad by itself, but it makes it way more likely that your game is bad if you use social justice as part of your marketing because it implies
1. you can't sell it on gameplay alone
2. The people working on it are diversity hires who can't code and also care about this stupid bullshit

Attached: Kot_float.jpg (1600x1276, 195K)

So bad that the black got killed off screen.

Works on my Xbox machine. I'm sorry you're playing on a toaster LMAO.

Attached: Gears 5 2019-09-06 19-51-55.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

Yup

>Seething Sonyfags with No games
>Seething Nintenbabies that are only getting a shitty school sim, crappy cop game and an underwhelming "bing wahoo" level editor.

>he owns an xbox machine

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

Based?

I am in the middle of chapter two that big open snow world shit. Why did they do this, all it does is slow the game play down significantly. Anyone that has finished the game does is get better? Or is it all open world bs from here on out?

it looks worse than DOOM and that ran at 60fps on base consoles in 2016, while gears 5 is still 30fps on base consoles

Attached: gears45.jpg (3840x2160, 1.82M)

>Owning a mediocre windows 10 pc rebranded as an xbox

Open world bullshit until Act 4. After two chap

Very, main series Chief's now.

JUST FUCKING PORT 3 TO STEAM

*after 2 chapters in Act 4 its over.

Thank God

Why are you playing a game you hate? Do you not realise how pathetic that is. Try telling a girl that you play games you hate and post said hate on the internet next time you go on a date (if you ever do) and see how that works out for you.

French people being based as usual

Attached: 666.png (334x132, 16K)

The reddit/resetera faggots on /hg/ are mad about it.

And looks better than your toaster, imagine how humiliating that must be? Hopefully someone with a decent rig can post something better than your low quality crap.

Gears 5 is 60 fps on consoles buddy.

Attached: Gears 5 2019-09-06 20-06-48.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

muhamad no like da women

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MAIN CHARACTER WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BLACK ISNT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: th6FSBEMI6.jpg (474x472, 47K)

It doesn't get more based than the french.

Attached: default.jpg (620x420, 98K)

I fucking hate women

nice """""""french"""""""

The game is 30FPS on base Xbox consoles dumbass

Attached: gears17.jpg (3840x2160, 3.8M)

I forgot, Halo Waypoint too.

Only in splitscreen.

I've NEVER gone on waypoint. Even when they released it.

Canadians are just whiny Americans who fuck dogs.

Has anyone else realised this autist has taken up to or more than 45 screenshots of this game all for the sole purpose of posting them online so he can tell everyone about how much he hates the game. I have literally never seen someone so autistic in my life. Like holy shit what the fuck.

Attached: 1486057857047.jpg (259x383, 81K)

it's 30fps completely in Single Player on Xbone S like all Gears games has been on console, it's 60fps in Multiplayer

im starting to hate people who use the terminator in mp

I just played versus at a friends house and I'm 99.9999999% sure it was 60 fps. Stop lying.

On Xbox One S its 30 fps for the campaign, retard.

>Strong wahman shits on the chain of command
Didn't GoW1 start with Marcus being in jail for not following orders?
How is this different?

this game drops from a 9/10 to a 6 simply because there is no ranked execution mode. And no, I don't want to play a 45 minute game of domination, that game mode is total SHIT

at least there are custom servers now

Attached: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA.jpg (1048x887, 81K)

That's the One X, dumbass. Base console is still 30fps regardless what shit you take on it.

Placebo effect of having fun.

The game literally starts with the whole group ignoring the chain of command and going after the satellite though.

>make a franchise about buff dudes shooting ugly aliens with cool scitech weapons + healthy amount of gore
>sequel has none of that and went muh strong wymyn
Gee i wonder why it's shit.

>emasculating the franchise by having the main character and story be about a emotional, annoying, unattractive chick that looks like she would live in modern day LA
>neutering the enemies by having you fight generic, uninspired, boring, plain robots. Seriously, fire the person who pushed for this to happen
>Pumped the game full of micro transaction

The SJW lgbtq shit could be overlooked but when your game is shit from the inside out all the SJW pandering just feels like a piece of corn served atop a shit cake.

>HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 4 IS LESS DAN FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE I SMART BOY HYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

how long do those 4 acts take then, son

Attached: 1567512027832.jpg (1148x1200, 373K)

t. Dumb ass who never beat the game

I kind of assumed Halo Infinite was retconning 5 anyway after 5 was a dumpster fire. Locke was weird because the only way you could've known about him was from a live action webseries before he was even a Spartan, and the rest of his squad sans Buck were pulled from the aether.

I guess you missed out on Lee the barneyfag and the pony threads he created and replied to himself in.

the campaign is 30 fps dumbo

Yeah, /hg/ goes on there constantly, 343i got so fed up with the retards on Waypoint that they stopped listening to them. They even ignore certain posters on reddit, and twitter now

Oh, you meant vanilla/S Xbone. And i should care, because...?

Seems like 343 are just retarded

>game gets slowed down by boring empty open world sections
>DUDE IM SO GLAD THEY REMOVED THE FLESHED OUT LINEAR LEVELS SO I CAN DRIVE AROUND IN EMPTY DESERTS!

Attached: xbone.png (705x853, 47K)

Dilate.

Based

because youre posting 1080p screenshots from the base xbox?

yeh, but the servers are a buggy mess now

Yeah, the thing I liked of what 343i did was used him to test the waters if he was disliked they would remove him, they kept their word, The Coalition went on to go full force with Kait when no one even liked her for brownie points.

Attached: 1565283798055.gif (640x480, 112K)

When will xcucks ever learn?

Nah, it seems like they're finally getting Halo together again, they realized that people want a bigger Halo CE and 3, not another Halo 2 campaign, or ODST-Halo 5 campaigns with a little Halo 4 campaign sprinkled in there.

I don't even have a base xbox, i just play on a 1080p TV.

Cringe.

>bought the game

Attached: 048.jpg (900x607, 138K)

Seethe

>make a game with a female lead
>its shit

every time

Have sex

>hispanic metacritic wars

does this have crossplay?

Dilate

yikes

Attached: gears48.jpg (3840x2160, 3.85M)

Cope

How is it in coop? It cannot be worse than 4, right?

Attached: 1455469913845.jpg (700x700, 33K)

Seethe

>hey let's do a soft reboot of the franchise starring Marcus's son
>whoops lol too masculine let's make the son a nazi and have his obnoxious cunt friend be the lead now

>several levels worth on linear content in each open zone that take no time to traverse

lmao has a game ever been autistically false flagged this hard

sonybros ultimate incels confirmed

imagine getting this triggered by a video game

Attached: 1555689139576.jpg (187x184, 16K)

Have sex

>imagine unironically liking a shit series like Gears of War

lmao @ your life

Attached: 1492233845435.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Have sex

I beat the game faggot. It's shit.

THE GEARS FRANCHISE CAN BE SAVED. GIVE CLIFF THE BALL.

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Fart

I don't dislike female leads in games but when your female lead looks like a current decade feminist with a prude design I dont know who is your target audience, not the dudes, that's for sure

Attached: 24-6-2019 0.6.47 10.jpg (791x583, 100K)

Burp

now imagine them making a 5th act.
instead of shilling on Yea Forums you might still be playing the game right now

Attached: 1568059239444.jpg (847x1024, 86K)

i never did co-op in 4 but i guess it's standard fare unless you force someone to play jack because you'll be bored the entire time

>I don't dislike female leads in games but
stopped reading there

>it wasn't already established in 4 that JD joined the cog against Marcus' wishes and was responsible for some heinous shit, hence his leaving
>kaits character has nothing to do with her being constantly tormented by the locust hivemind to the point she unwittingly kills her own beloved uncle and jd turning into a complete dick because of overcompensating for getting a load of people killed, she's just an "obnoxious cunt", i.e. incel lingo for wamyn with any kind of agency
>implying anybody even likes the cog in the universe

Attached: 1538951681359.png (625x682, 125K)

>Don't forget to donate to my patreon
Not until you #metoo some more ali's to death.

>I bought the game

Attached: 1416387645685.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

But user, its not Gears of War, its Gears 5.

Not just that, many people including myself did the convert.

$40 in 3 years of xbox live and game pass + $1 to convert it to ultimate.

Seems like Microsoft is putting any major game onto the game pass now so it was easy enough to pay for 3 years.

because the word War isnt sjw friendly enough

Not him but I honestly think has nothing to do sjw but the general fact titles are getting longer with each game entry into the series.

Do a spin-off people hate it no matter what, look at how many people on youtube and twitter hate the new Resident Evil game before it was even release because it isn't a remake or re8.

Lad, let's not pretend that any of the Cog Kidz are even remotely well-developed or interesting. At the end of 4 she walks out of the goo cave, holds up a symbol that's way too simple and prevalent to be mysterious and practically says, "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!" JD is mysteriously dickish, Kait forcibly protagonised to the point of taking away any charm she had from 4 and Del at least gets to be remotely likeable, even if it's only for scripted levity.

OOOO ICEBOUND AGAIN BROS
HAHA WOAH WHAT MAP OHOHO
OOOO ITS ICEBOUBD BROS HAHAHA AWESOME

PICK
A
DIFFERENT
MAP

>I bought the game
>buying a Gears game
Are you stupid?

That's because they'd rather play monster hunter.

buggy as fuck, server issues, characters locked behind classes, mtx, lost checkpoints for the campaign, the crowbcat video showcasing all the technical downgrades, and the fag flags.

This

Short story mode. Small list of playable characters.

Never heard played of felt like playing the game, but I gifted another game to a friend on steam for him to leave a negative review on it.

based and lock me up inside pilled

Yes.

They dropped the "of War" for ??? reason.

What would you even buy with MTX? Incredibly tacky weapons? Pride flags? I cant see this making money

But it had a woman kicking but, Yea Forums!

Gears was never good retard. Other people being represented in your chest high wall sim isn't changing anything, you've just played more games that aren't shit since you were 12

Attached: 1567179181036.jpg (993x492, 48K)

To please trannies.

They made the only white male character in the game toxic while the female lead is perfect in every way.

>female

>she

>futa is not gay

>Shemales are gay

if you actually have nostalgia for gears of war you have always had shit taste and are a dumb zoomer

>one white male character
>toxic
>female character who's a constant risk to her own friends and family """""perfect""""""
>ignores arab squadmate that's a fullblown /pol/tard

the mental gymnastics are too delicious

Attached: 1567571586314.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

No wonder Resetera loves it.

>Markus and Baird aren't seen as anything other than good
>JD is more interesting
>Jinn is hated by everyone
>Fahz is a douche and no one likes him
>Del has literally nothing to do in the story and can die
>Kate literally almost kills herself/Del
fuck off

My opinion on this is that you should never add a new protagonist to a game that has been defined by an iconic protagonist or series of protagonist. Halo 5 fucked up like this too. You should make a completely customizable character as the new protagonist like Halo reach did. This is what they should have done with Halo 5 as well, a fully voiced protag that is either male or female, with whatever armor you chose that you earned in multiplayer or whatever. It's not like its particularly hard to do this in a non-rpg. You can even have them be completely silent, like in the case of halo reach, I don't think anyone had a problem playing the silent hero among a cast of fairly memorable spartans.

>arab squadmate that's a fullblown /pol/tard

Attached: i think you understand.jpg (823x960, 136K)

having sex with other disfigured men doesn't mean you're not a virgin.

>ignores arab squadmate that's a fullblown /pol/tard
Give me a dialogue of his that equates him to being a /pol/tard. I'll wait.

Still waiting on that dialogue.

>literally willingly murdered dozens of people protesting a right wing government
>childishly mocks del for having any kind of remorse
>revels in killing them and claims it was okay because they were """"""""""""""""""""throwing firebombs""""""""""""""""""

haven't all you sonybr0nies played the game already?

Attached: 1551350743533.png (192x192, 36K)

WHERE IS THE DIALOGUE BECAUSE I BEAT THE GAME FAGGOT

>can't even wait two fucking minutes

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1561408393290.jpg (236x354, 17K)

>Moving the goalpost
>Right wing government
Tranny.

>game was never good
>so you better buy this social just nigger kike feminist shitfest and like it!
weird marketing tactic but ok

No Dialogue. No proof. Therefore, the thread is donzo. Thank you everyone for participating in my game!

there's literally entire cutscenes dedicated to it lmao

Attached: 1564442204837.png (591x882, 314K)

>arabs killing civilians and protesters has something to do with /pol/
Ok buddy

gasd;lkgjnnads;klgjnkl;asgjk;ldsajgk;lasejg;kldsang;lkdsng;klashjng;klasgn;klnaser;kloghjawepoiethgapoishngbdkjgasdgdsa

Attached: sd;zglkhjglaskdjh.png (458x477, 146K)

t. never played the game

Marcus wasnt in jail for just not following orders.
He got a LOT of people killed by his decisions.

Don't forget that JD was commanding Fahz his superior around in Act 1

They're planning to make this garbage a saga, ah shit.

Why do people even bother with AAA trash anymore? It's a lost fucking cause, they haven't been good in over a decade.

It's too dry
youtu.be/JalWT8oNxhk
Is a tone nothing this that some new games look and feel dry, but hen when you go back to older games they have actual juicy meat.

because fuck indie shit

>COG isn't blatantly fascist

Attached: 1560283255127.jpg (540x636, 34K)

>COG isn't blatantly fascist
Tranny and a jew communist, wew lad.

Plug in a controller, put your pc through your atmos reciever through your tv and it feels fine.

Nah.

It doesn't even have to be indie, just play japanese games or AA Western devs(Yes they still exist).

What are some good AA western games that've come out in the last few years?

Dilate

The women stopped being hot.

Attached: anya.png (1056x1056, 1.06M)

>Too problematic, have her die off screen.

TalesWorlds is one, THQ Nordic is another.

>make her death cucking Marcus and fucking many men until the childbirths killed her

can't tell if the right is a woman or a liberal man honestly

Greedfall is outselling the fuck out of it lol

What's the difference?

Attached: sitcomguy.png (573x489, 432K)

It got raped by SJWs.

Everyone stopped caring about Gears long ago

Is Gears of War the most boring video game series of all time?

Nearly every game that copies Gears of War is more interesting. ME 2, Vanquish, Binary Domain, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Sniper Elite, Max Payne 3, even Spec Ops and that really bad Hitman.

Is that what they meant by fertility program in the game?

Never played Gears 1 huh? Women were literal baby factories in that game.

lmao fuck no. most the games you listed are trash.

Because none of those copied Gears?

>3D render vs shitty action figure
HURR

your taste is absolute trash

How do you do that with the worst maps, weapons, and characters?

yeah ok

Can someone explain to me why they dropped "of War" from the title?

Poor writing and bad character development doenst help.

It also feels worse to play than the originals, even running at double the framerate.

because this is a soft reboot with a strong feminist lead

Attached: 1547518678017.png (660x495, 308K)

Who in the ever loving fuck was playing Gears for the story? It's always been retarded.

I play the game entirely and main female protag is annoying at best and the story is pathetic.

Queers of War

by definition it does, still a fag though

Define good its worse then 4 and is a achievement to produce a turd this bad

Waiting 40 mins to join my campaign lobby, no one joins.
Decide to give horde a go, pick Marcus, people join, they also want be Marcus (can't have duplicate characters) they leave. Choose to play as Kait, they join and also want to be Kait so they leave.

What is this absolute garbage. Thank fuck I paid $2 to try this.

The one on the right looks like a typical looney liberal lol.

Horde was literally unplayable in 4 because you'd have to play for 1000's of hours to maybe, maybe get the equipment you need to make it past round 10. Or just buy it like a goy. If 5 is still this bad, the game should have more negative reviews than it already does.

Yup, Anya fucked a lot of black men before she died which is canon.

It's not like humanity was on the brink of collapse since the first game and anything to up human numbers was needed to save the species.

>glowing bowls
>just more lights bro!

She was one of the ones that didn't go through that.

even if you don't give a shit about the story it still can be a negative if it's cringey, see Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Sure, but if the game is still fun who cares? Kingdom Hearts has one of the worst stories in history, but at least the games are fun to play.

Can someone tell me how to play the mode where people don’t respawn when they die. Is it seriously gone?

You can't skip cutscenes in the PS2 version of the first game.

Attached: stop it please i beg of you.jpg (669x380, 34K)

So what's the deal with pregnancies in the gears universe?

Humanity nearly went extinct because of the locust invasion. Women became state sanctioned baby factories.

The
>represented
meme is the funniest shit I've ever seen them get retards to actually believe. You NPC's deserve the trash that's shoveled down your throats, you really do. "Representation" is a lie and a meme and only matters in important shit like, you know, governments, not sci-fi action XBox shooty games for children.

But what about that fertility program mentioned in act 1, are men just sterile or something?

Literally only KH1 has that, and that's the only one with a decent story.

You can't seriously think it's story was decent.

Better than literally any other game in the series.

>join campaign
>set difficulty to insane
>get kicked

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Pc gamers are cringe.

Based rick-marcus

???

Attached: Gears 5 2019-09-05 22-39-07.png (1920x1080, 1.8M)

I really liked this dlc and I miss the tickers.

I'd like to say injecting feminism and LGBT garbage into a formerly testosterone charged series, but we're not allowed to criticize those things so I dunno...guys don't like shooty games anymore?

How the fuck did you get 3 years of xbl for $40

It evens out the incel reviews so it's ok.

>the creature...

It's amazing that you answered your own question without even realising it. Yea, dudebros are no longer the target audience for ANY games. They're shooting for Marvel style mass appeal, not trying to reel in incels like you. Also, have sex before you shoot up a playground.

Who asked for fucking open world faggotry in Gears of War? I am sick to death of this horse shit.

>"Muh badass" sci-fi soldier
>Cute styled hair, earrings, cute fashion

SJW garbage don't know how to make anything good. They have never made a single good thing, and have set women in media back DECADES. They take a hot shit on all of the creators and women in the past who have made great things, and pat themselves on the back while doing it, all from undeserved positions that should've gone to better and more deserving/talented creators but didn't because of legally acceptable discrimination on the basis of gender.

Clown world honk honk.

t. incels who would think she's hot if the devs' political agenda aligned with their own

Look at the NPC regurgitate the socially-approved sequence of buzzword responses, kek. It's like when you see the script for mainstream media, then the infographics of 47 different news sites all saying the exact same opinion verbatim.

Attached: 978794547.png (379x427, 121K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4BsbYfvPecU

If you like gears MP, it's gears MP. It's pretty well optimized and you can crossplay all MP modes now (even ranked). I was playing on PC w/ xbros last night. I'll at least enjoy it for a little w/ the current gamepass promotion, then just cancel after I have to actually pay the monthly

Gears is dated and shit. They should’ve left it with the third one. The industry has moved on from clunky poorly written third-person shooters.

No, I would think she was hot if she didn't dress like a middle-school retard while in a hellish warzone and instead looked like an actual soldier. They've done the same thing in many games where women that are supposed to be soldiers get to wear cutesy buns in their hair and makeup and other bullshit. It's fucking stupid when the men look that way with dyed hair and piercings and other trash, and it's even worse when their forced FEmales look that way as well.

You're retarded though lol.

If she looked like an actual soldier (which she isn't btw) you'd say she looks too butch/tranny

>incel
>reee
>incel
>incel

Is that literally your only defense? Pretty pathetic, son. This character is objectively shit, and only retards would approve of her instead of a well-done female character that would be believable in the Gears universe.

OH WAIT they've already done that multiple times, and there was absolutely zero backlash about SJW agendas!! WEIRD HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!

Attached: heywhatsthis.jpg (900x506, 143K)

I'll give you that.

Attached: cirno shrug.jpg (306x306, 14K)

>It's like when you see the script for mainstream media, then the infographics of 47 different news sites all saying the exact same opinion verbatim.
youtube.com/watch?v=hWLjYJ4BzvI

TL;DR: incel shit

No because like my post here
this has already happened you underaged zoomer faggot retard, and nobody had any problems with it whatsoever.

"dangerous for our democracy"
The classic.

Get BTFO faggot.

The campaign sucks. Kait is a fucking terrible character and the way the story treats JD is just plain awful. Marcus just all the sudden loves this literally who bitch more than his own son and all of his friends just treat him like dirt for no reason. I want the version of this game where you play as JD going on missions with Fahz instead of following his bitch gf and shitty best friend while they cuck him. Also, the toned down blood and gore fucking suck.

Does she actually cuck him?

>this has already happened you underaged zoomer faggot retard, and nobody had any problems with it whatsoever.
That was before the current era of outrage culture and you'd know that if you weren't underage yourself. The term "SJW" didn't even exist then.

People here would have a conniption if Gears 3 came out today.

>NPC
>buzzword
>kek
Sounds like you're the one who's regurgitating memes, retard.

Of course they wood, it stars a white man

FuckFucking phone
*would

yes

>try horde
>wave 1 complete
>20 second scoreboards
>30 seconds for second wave to start
okay dude

Yeah. They both spend the entire game talking about how much they hate JD and then fall in love. And Marcus helps them every step of the way because he just inexplicably hates his son now. The writing and characterization in this game are genuinely disgusting.

oh shut the fuck up, literally not even a single one of those negative reviews are bitching about the inclusion of pride flags. Seethe more over a fucking cosmetic polfaggot

This fucking infuriates me so much.

Yup. I got to wave 12 and just quit.

its too offensive

It's actually 10 seconds of score and 30 seconds of wave prep (with optional skip if everyone votes). You're lucky you didn't play 3 or 4.

"Gears of War" was written too elaborately, requiring more eloquence than our xbox-preferring acquaintances have access to.

MORE SHIT HAPPENING MEANS SUPERIOR!!!

Friendly reminder that it's the chinks doing 90% of the down voting because their government won't let them play it and now they can't refund lmao

FEEEMALES
WOMEN BAD

This, give me Brute Force 2, not this.

>watching contrapoints unironically

?

>female protag accompanied with black and robot sidekicks.

Attached: 1542498834190.jpg (439x222, 12K)

I hate this false flag shit, it's almost like the devs intentionally do this just to use it later down the road as a red herring as to why they have bad reviews or as a club to discredit people for disliking their game by labeling them as secret bigots.

what was the pride flag thing anyway

Could you not bring up that far-right, 2 gender worshipping, literal non-binary killing extremist here?

based

>I bought the game

Attached: 1557536992434.png (494x345, 141K)

Attached: 1540704576208.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

Im enjoying the mp woth friends. Its ok. Its a lackluster considering its just a balance patch from GoW4. Its got good stuff in it, feels fine, but got nothing more. Effects are dull. Graphics are ok.

A really well spent 2 DOLLARS. Full price can suck my dick, its the equivalent of 75 dollars in my country. Fucking lol no

>people are gonna state their unpopular genuine opinions rather than obfuscate them in legitimate-sounding rubbish
yikes. bet you think every woman you hit on just happens to already have a boyfriend, too.

>female protagonist
>yikes

based

Don't wait. Dial 8

why are you faggots bringing up sony, anyway? no one mentioned them, we're talking about fucking gears here and the argument is
>m-muh sony

no wonder this board is Yea Forumseddit nowadays

Because it's so easy to tell them apart as the ones bitching about this game now that it's multiplat.

>put shit console TPS on PC
>PC users notice how shit is
not surprising

>toned down blood and gore
In a gerrrs game? Well that's a no-buy from me.

Now what?

Yea Forums will say fag flags.
Real answer is that servers are constantly shitting themselves and the microtransactions for cosmetics are supremely shitty, and there aren't many characters to begin with.

Could you fuck off back to 2014 pls

>game has female protagonist
>seething incels go into a fuming rage
>"stupid SJWs the game will flop because of this"
>incels spam the game with poor reviews
>"lmao what went wrong? we warned you!"

No.

Attached: 1550252739648.png (500x500, 489K)

ehm... gears was never good

Attached: hamada.gif (500x250, 824K)

That sounds really fucking stupid

>attacking oppressed chinese people of color who give the game bad reviews for being arbitrarily delayed for them
>attacking those in the lower class and third world who can't connect due to coding issues
Could you cool it with the racism?

no i hate niggers and chinks

people like you and half of Yea Forums being part of the le funny crowbat audience, meaning they overreact to every little tiny bit like femnazis and SJW.

for burgers tomboy=dyke

based

the first was on pc user

>American.
I've got some bad news for you buddy

No, it doesn't.

>Americans
These are leafs, you dumb Europoors.

Its actually pretty fun campaign wise.
My only bitching point is that they shouldnt say its 3 player coop, when its only really 2

Attached: 1555175654189.gif (360x312, 708K)

Wait it’s out for PC? I’ll actually buy it when it’s on sale for the multiplayer. I actually like GOW1-3 but I won’t play the story since it ended on 3 for me personally.

what rock have you been living under

>walk randomly in a settlement
>a kid with a toy gun shoots you and calls you a fashist
>few moments later the swarm fucks up that kid's house and family
What did they mean by this?

Attached: DfnqBgcW4AELn7F.jpg (500x386, 30K)

Why does the server issues affect the gameplay so badly when you're playing SINGLE player? Fucking Microsoft and their "games as a service" bullshit.

Yeah, all the do is push the same boring feminist agenda. You can hardly recognize the series anymore

Stop Lying
Act 2 and 3 are the worst acts in the series and they make up the majority of the game

Because Canadians can't code.

this board is such trash these days

Ya, imagine actually liking this shit game.

I wish we can get some Metroid and Halo threads up without any shitposting from resetera, reddit, Halo Waypoint, /hg/, twitter, and discord.

who the fuck even play gears

Just make two at the same time, one with subdued style, and the other with an anime boobs pic and the question "did samus support 9/11????" or some shit

You're probably unironically an incel.

i never quit a match it all been disconnects

all this time and i still havent forgot his death bros
he had the best armor and was a pretty cool guy

Attached: images (18).jpg (739x415, 29K)

Coop still broken. Fuck this dumb ass niggaloving LGBT trash game

Attached: 1565750435136.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

>Kingdom Hearts has one of the worst stories in history, but at least the games are fun to play.

They bungled 3, which I thought would have been fucking impossible seeing as DDD was still pretty decent.

For two scenes, the first of which is at the beginning and the story peaks there, and you can't even play as him

>why are you faggots bringing up sony, anyway?
Maybe it's the surge of Sony children whining about DF's vid because they watched a Crowbcat video? No one major voluntarily posts at REE, but it was apparently bad enough to get Dark to make a statement

Attached: 234633737.png (1804x686, 133K)

>S-STOP MAKING THIS ABOUT S-SONY!
Why does a game looking good trigger you guys bad enough to make REACTION VIDS over DF tech reveals

Attached: 345735737.png (1550x596, 56K)

>There's zero negative reviews about muh wman
Because it's taboo as fuck to be against the idea of strong women taking over hyper masculine (almost to the point of homo eroticism) franchises. Also I like the old team and the new team is just a crazy woman and her negro sidekick, where it used to be at least 4 different guys if not more working as a team.

>acts 2 and 3 are the worst acts in the series
Lol no, that honor goes to act 2 of Gears 1 and act 4 of Gears 3.

What you're describing happens for a single act of the game
For 75% of the game you're playing as a squad comprised of 3/4ths massive dudes.

>this new game that has shit reviews and plays/sounds differently than the rest is actually way better than they are goyim just fucking buy it

Attached: beamweapon.png (875x666, 104K)

But aren't you still playing as the woman? If so, it's not worth playing. Crazy women are some of the least likable types of protagonists, for a variety of reasons.

Does the stronk female protagonist leave behind that CHAUVINIST romance from Gears 4 behind and become sexually empowered?

She's not even crazy, she's just being mindfucked for two chapters before stopping it.
Of the main squad that you roll with in the game, Kait talks the least amount of shit. Hell, even after JD becomes punished JD she doesn't turn on him, just wonders when he's going to be back to his old self.

Point out anything about her that resembles an sjw agenda

It's a gears of wars sequel. What did you expect?

Only flag you should ever need is this one, go back to your country commie.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Attached: USA.jpg (1600x1181, 294K)

>PC gamers
>stupid enough to pay full price for a game that's $1 on gamepass

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

zoomers arent buying it. the series is for oldfags and most of them dont play multiplayer anymore.

god is a trans black woman

Attached: argument.gif (306x306, 2.47M)

Microsoft doesn't even care about its first party studios putting out high quality games anymore. They just need them to churn out mediocre games that are high profile enough to make the game pass look worthwhile. Nobody will complain if the games are mediocre because they're only paying a small subscription fee to play them anyway. They're not trying to sell high quality video games anymore, just subscriptions to a lot of mediocre content.

UH OH NVIGGERS CANT EVEN PLAY SUB PAR GAMES

Go back to watching that fat beard guy

>some coloured png is enough for trannies to be obsessed
Worse than gachafags.

Bought it just for the campaign and the coop, dont really care about the , multiplayer stuff and been happy with what i got so far. It helps that i got the game for 20 bucks.

Attached: ORAORAORA.gif (479x269, 2.9M)

Gear has always been shallow as fuck, and it doesn't help that most of the games are missing from the platform, severing any emotional connection entirely.

It's fucking fantastic on my xbone x
What are pc incels complaining about this time?

Attached: 1527557257391.jpg (315x404, 16K)

>french
>being based as "usual"

Attached: 1543165591970.png (802x448, 351K)

just time, everything fades with time

It's kinda saddening to see, because i really wanted to see steam support microsoft so that they will go like "hey looks like people are really liking and supporting the game on steam, we should port the older games to steam too"
Goddamnit i just want gow 1-3 on steam.

Attached: 1566228561356.jpg (719x738, 43K)

nobody evidently - you know it's bad when a shit game like sea of thieves tops twitch for at least a day or two at release and gears 5 can barely break the top 10 for hours at a time

I bought an Xbone X for Gears 5 and I'm not regretting it at all.
I just replayed through Gears 1 with the ultimate version, beat Gears 2 and 3 for the first time and going through Judgement now.
I'm playing Gears 5 multiplayer inbetween. So far it's been a Gears machine and I'm fucking loving it

It's not sad at all, these reviews have nothing to do with the game itself, it's just a bunch of chinese review bombing it because they can't play it.

Gears 1 and 2 is better than Gears 5.

Attached: feet.jpg (680x680, 65K)

They literally are.
If you filter chinese reviews the average goes up to positive.

Yeah i thought so. Since for them the game was delayed or something. Fucking mistake to let them on steam, atleast they'll get their own steam client separated to the international one.

It was a generic TPS game now it's a generic wannabe woke game and still a generic TPS game.

Unnecessary public decision validation is the first stage of regret

we're already getting Halo on steam that's all the assurance they need to port their classics over once they see the success of 1, 2 and 3.

>They have never made a single good thing, and have set women in media back DECADES
Cant go farther back than zero

they'll still have access to the international version, and I don't know why not being able to play isn't a valid reason to complain

Filter to English and you get mostly positive seems like a good game to me op

But look around. Nobody cares what you like or hate, loser.