*came back alive to dab and shit on weeb waifufags*

*came back alive to dab and shit on weeb waifufags*
Based

Attached: 2.png (512x512, 121K)

Y'know I'm not surprised people like Goro.
Ted Bundy had women sending him love letters while on death row.

Game will flop

>Extremely masculine men like Walter White, Tony Soprano and Kratos kill people
>Dude they're so cool!
>Cute boys like Goro kill people
>They're worse than Hitler!
hmmm.....

Based. All the weebs and waifufags already got threatened by this fujobait fag boy. Keep him coming to make them seethe.

>autistic faggot at his peak chuuni years hatches a retarded plan to get his dad to notice him
Why does Yea Forums hate him again?

Huh you know I only just now realised. He came up with a retarded plan at 13 or 14, and at 18 he can't back out of it because he got himself embroiled with a corrupt and super dangerous politician who would have killed him at the first sign of disloyalty so he has no choice but to see it through.

His retarded plan makes a lot more sense now.

Well what will you do if your are 13 year old broken-home with abusive dad, and then suddenly you got awesome powers?

Akechi is probably going to prison instead. So he still loses.

Based, can't wait for him to rejoin the team and the others to forgive him.

Shido only got done for bribery and fraud, and ONLY because of the protests.
What will Akechi go away for?

For a year in juvenile like Joker. All blame already went to Shido, so he might get the lightest punishment from just being an accomplice.

>For a year in juvenile like Joker.
Joker only went to juvie because he violated his parole.

I mean in term of punishment, the difference that Joker is only there for a couple months.

And redpilled!

Attached: 1546671509668.jpg (1087x381, 184K)

But what punishment will he go away for?

For being Shido's accomplice and underling, that's it.

Shido was paranoid, I doubt theres a shred of evidence to support that.

I just hope royal either
A. Makes his betrayal actually meaningful
Or
B. Makes him an actual rival

I mean this is after Shido's heart got stolen and confessed to everything. I'm sure he will feel bad to Goro and try to protect him by plea to reduce his sentence.

He also confessed to Okumuras murder, but didn't get a murder charge.

Because all of those characters except Kratos are actually written well

Weird. Probably his business partners or cliques try to protect his ass or else they' will get dragged down too.

Written will and interesting? Yes. Deserved redemption instantly? No. Goro is no exception.

>women will give a literal serial killer a pass if he's handsome and charming

>Kills countless amount of people before even working with Shido
>Kills 2 party members parents
>THEY STILL TRY TO MAKE HIM REDEEMABLE
Why is Japan so obsessed with making characters who are fucking awful people redeemable?

>a corrupt and super dangerous politician who would have killed him at the first sign of disloyalty

Why would you be scared of a guy like that when you could just swooce right into the magical world of the collective consciousness and kill him by stabbing the manifestation of his secret dirty fetish in the face?

Idk you tell me.
>pic not related

Attached: 1527496284693.jpg (797x797, 225K)

Go ask Sasuke and Vegeta fans lol

The judge that sentenced him to death said to his face that he hated sending away a bright young man to death row.
Guess we're all psychos now and one person represents us as a whole.

were he ugly - he'd get Persona 3 himself for that same behaviour

Maybe he is just too powerful? As proven by his tedious and complex Palace.

Because he knew it was coming the entire time because adults tend to be slightly less fucking retarded than actual children, hence the literal moment he announced his intentions and failed to do his dad's dirty work for him, he got murdered.

Because killing Shido wasn't part of his super cool keikaku and would of made all the death and chaos he caused meaningless.

Ai is beat P4 girl

I can understand Vegeta getting redeemed because hes only a cunt because of Freeza AND theh can simply wish back everyone that hes kill.

Attached: 238.jpg (680x730, 142K)

Shido doesn't know that his Shadow self is so powerful. As far as he knows his assassin can kill people from inside their minds and there's no way to counter it. If I was in his position I'd glue my lips to Akechi's ass instead of treating him like a red-headed stepchild. Maybe if Shido had just played catch with him once in a while, the whole mess could have been avoided.

I know he had a plan, but knowing that he had a trump card like that in his back pocket would make it a lot easier to stand up to Shido. I mean all the money and political power in the real world can't protect you from an attack coming from inside your head. Which one of them is really more powerful.

>because hes only a cunt because of Freeza
Who is Shido
>theh can simply wish back everyone that hes kill.
>Literally excusing genocide

>they can simply wish back everyone that hes kill.
maybe the game has secret ending where they make the dream world becomes real and bring back everyone alive again, but the main characters will forget each other ala Persona 2 ending lol

Don't get me wrong, Goro wasn't pissing his pants the whenever he was on the phone with Shido.
He even gets cheeky and calls him by name even when Shido repeatedly tells him to stop it.

The problem is that Shido can get the cleaner involved while keeping Goro in the dark.
And then suddenly he's dead and everything he did was meaningless.

That's probably how the bad end where you decide to stay in the dream goes

Freeza was an influence and forced Vegeta to murder and pillaged, he just started to enjoy it afterwards. And like I said, Vegeta crimes were easily resolved by the dragon balls.
Shido didnt even know/care about Goro at all. Goro chosed to kill people to get Shido's attention and work for him by choice.

Can the cleaner follow him into the Metaverse?

>Goro chosed to kill people to get Shido's attention and work for him by choice
Reminder that he is thirteen when he joined him, he probably didn't think too much of the consequences for a long time.

>Freeza was an influence and forced Vegeta to murder and pillaged, he just started to enjoy it afterwards
So did Goro
>And like I said, Vegeta crimes were easily resolved by the dragon balls.
They came back to life so its okay
>Shido didnt even know/care about Goro at all.
True
>Goro chosed to kill people to get Shido's attention and work for him by choice.
He went to Shido with his metaverse powers and Shido knew what they were because of his background with Wakaba and her cognitive science.
He taught Goro how to kill.

>Vegeta crimes were easily resolved by the dragon balls.

Actually the Namekians he killed weren't wished back. They wished back everyone killed by Freeza and his men, and Vegeta had cut ties with Freeza by that point.

Maybe.
A mans gotta sleep though, and its not like Goro would think Shido would get rid of such a powerful ally (which is why hes stupidly shocked at that revaluation in the engine room).

Hm I never knew that. Just looked at the manga and yeah you're right. This entire time I thought those people were revived too.

Everything in Persona 5 is shit. And so is the audience. Why do you expect them to act rationally if they like such irredeemable garbage? They are literally mentally retarded.

There's safe rooms in the metaverse, he could nap there.

Like I said before, he doesn't think Shido would get rid of such a valuable asset.

He could just go into Shido's palace and ask Shadow Shido what he really thinks about him.

He's locked up in his little room.

So ask him through the door. Or slide a note underneath?

You think he'd answer?

Vegeta has killed more people than Sasuke has met. I don’t like Sasuke either, but you’re an idiot if you think Vegeta was more understandable.

>mfw when I'll get to watch this faggot get killed again

Attached: basedb.gif (215x121, 1.8M)

>Kills countless amount of people before even working with Shido
Imagine if those people that watched that 5 hour video actually played the game.
That'd be super swell.

>killed

Nah. A redemption arc is imminent at this point.

Attached: Goro.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

>Dear Shadow Shido,
>Do you like me?
>YES [ ]
>NO [ ]
>Love, Akechi

>came back alive
Did you notice he neither moves nor smiles in the new intro? He ded.

You smile while you're sleeping?

i have no problem with redemption stuff, especially if its clearly chuuni media like this
however this is one of the special cases were the redemption is only retroactivly applied because the bishounen fans got their panties wet.

Who is this? Light yagami?

You don't think Atlus put a pin in it for the rerelease?
Cause he does have files that suggest that he was initially going to rejoin after you beat his palace.

I wish, he is just some edgy fag that gets fujos wet.

see>>
its about he being pretty and having a sob story
he would be offed of quicker if he would look like mitsuo from P4

he's just fujobait, nothing more nothing less. he's killed the parents of two team members he is inredemable

>sleeping
Nice metaphor, thanks for proving my point.

You didn't answer my question.

So, Light Yagami?

I do sometimes.

Sasuke and vegeta were actually cool and badass unlike akechi, this is why people actually like them instead of that little faggot fujobait. Plus sasuke was bros with Naruto before he left the village.

Ted managed to come off as charming enough that the Judge sending him to death felt bad about it
It's all about manipulation

>Vegeta getting redeemed because hes only a cunt because of Freeza AND theh can simply wish back everyone that hes kill.

During the end of the Frieza Arc they outright say that there was a group of Namekian's that weren't brought back because of the specific rule of bringing back everyone that was killd by Frieza and his men
Vegeta wasn't Frieza's goon anymore so they couldn't have been brought back

Then you have Vegeta jeopardizing the Cell arc by going out of his way to let Cell transform by attacking Trunks and then by letting himself become under BabaDi's control just so he could get back at Goku and finally win a fight and prove he was always stronger
Until it's revealed that Goku let him have his little temper tantrum victory and that Super Sayian 3 is a thing

Vegeta needed to get humbled by Frieza and Cell to be a decent person and then humble himself into dying so that he'd stop being an asshole in DBSuper
He's a piece of shit only allowed to do what he does because fans liked him in the Sayian arc

Attached: 1564247060789.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>light was meant to be as generic as possible
>every generic design is light
Do you mouth breathers call every bland black haired anime protagonist Adachi?

At least Light knew how to play tennis.

there is alot of jumbling around with pancake chans role in the game indicative from the game files of the orginal release. Hes Confidant was not auto at some point either, like in Royal now.
Dont forget the orginal got delayed multiple times and normie fags thought the game was already too long, while the devs had the intention to make it longer

But I did, even got the edition that came with the bag.
I haven't played P5 since the week after it came out, but I'm sure Goro killed people way before joining up with Shido.

Why people don't want to give him a chance to redeem himself whereas the likes of Sasuke and Vegeta was allowed?

But he didn't.
He ran to daddy when he got his super special powers.

Attached: 1552834302812.png (956x1225, 1.65M)

because wrong things from the past doesnt make wrong things now correct
also this is kinda retconning that already happened

Imagine if Light had L's job. That's Akechi.

how didnt abe censor this game?

Nah he only killed for Shido. Not that this doesn't make Akechi equally deserving of the noose.

I call then kiritos

>wrong things from the past doesn't make wrong things now correct
It also applies to Sasuke and Vegeta, and yet people demand for Akechi's head rather than see him developed more into something interesting like P5R might offer.

Clown world, clown world

So, Light after L's death?

>holding Sasuke and Vegeta as standards for writing
Yamero

i think you didnt understand what i wrote, user.
Just because a drawing conman over 30 years ago pulled something similiar and it doesnt get opposed at the same level which is this new situation doesnt make it right.

>implying Persona is better than Naruto and Dragonball
Nigga plis

>thinking dumb anime game is the holy grail of writing
Also
>oh fuck I cant counteract it so I'll just call it stupid!

He's a detective but he's also secretly a serial killer with magic kill-anyone-I-want powers and a sinister entity that hangs around him and have him said powers.

*gave him

>he is a detective
isnt he a conman? Like yeah so was Light after Ls death to some degree but he actually had the skillset.
Akechis detective skills might well be the same level as yosukes

These L/Light comparisons are stupid, why do you guys push it so hard?

How to we solve the fujoshi problem?

Embrace them because they're not going away.

>what past is past lol just let him go free
>reee he must punished immediately
kinda unfair isn't it?

the same way we did the moe and then waifu faggit problem
pray for better because its not going away and they throw their money at the retard stuff

>"let me make greentext memes of things you didnt say"
now you are getting retarded
you can rant about sasuke or vegeta all you want, also i didnt say "get them free". I said their time has passed. How hard is it for you to compherend that people are not complaining as hard about something in a 30 year old manga then something that is about to come out/is fresh, user?

>Akechi
-japanese bastard orphan
-no family, mother committed suicide and dad doesn't know he exists
-Yaldy gave him the app on purpose
-kills because his dad showed him how
-Rages when he gets his ass beat, but doesn't freak out

>Light
-perfect life
-family loves him
-he finds a the DN on chance
-kills because of his personal justice that gets warped overtime
-freaks out when caught

Just admit you guys haven't watched Deathnote, this is getting embarrassing.

As long as they don't change his reason to the hole stuff he will still be a shit character

It took Vegeta from the saiyans arc all the way to Majin Buu to finally become a full fledged good guy. Even though he was considered an "ally" they pretty much only worked together because of the situation during the Freeza and Cell arc and since Goku is dead, and Gohan stopped training he had no reason to become stronger since by default he was the strongest person on earth. Even after Vegeta does his sacrifice, he still goes to hell and is only brought back because Goku needed his hell to fight Kid Buu, and by that point Vegeta FINALLY learns that he will never be as strong as Goku and cares more about saving his family than being the strongest.
While Goro is nowhere as evil as Vegeta, they really dont spend any amount of time on him to deserve a redemption arc. It would be like if right after the Saiyans arc, the instantly tried to recruit Vegeta.
Goro doesn't have any chances to show that maybe there is a good person somewhere there.

>It took Vegeta from the saiyans arc all the way to Majin Buu to finally become a full fledged good guy.
Yeah thats why Bulma lets him breed her

Bulma is a slut who opens her legs to anyone, that means nothing.

>literally kills people to frame you

>im supposed to feel bad for this faggot

he deserves to die

>character that offered free sex many times to others for own benfiits has morals

>Goro doesn't have any chances to show that maybe there is a good person somewhere there
P5R might give him the chance and yet people still bitching about it

Not only that but also shots "me" in the head.
Fuck that faggot

this, he puts a gun to your head and pulls the trigger. he literally shoots you in the head, how do people still like him? even adachi didnt do that

Because black and white thinking, good.
Those that escape the mold must be executed.

You're not Ren you delusional burgers.

Not anymore in P5R. There will be a scene change according to Atlus.

>have to retcon and add shit in to make a character less of a piece of shit

>I'm pulling things out of my ass the post
Wada said nothing will be changed, just new added content.

this is one of the biggest issues with the new release, changing the game's core story for no reason. no akechi will be a good guy to appease fujos, and the new girl will be some goddess with super powers just like marie

I think I figured out Yea Forums's problem with Goro.

1. they pass around false information that gets Chinese whispered from one person to the next, becoming extremely distorted.
2. Self inserters seethe
3. Incels seethe
4. They confuse him with Crow from Cold Steel

Gimme the sauce.

Crow actually did nothing wrong.

what was his murder list again? why is he getting a pass?

Or
5. He's just a shitty villain.

Like 7 in one year.

1. Wakaba
2. Haru's dad (also one of the Shido's cliques that hired Akechi's service to have his business rivals killed)
3. Shido's rival politicians and enemies
4. Turncoats and cowards like the principals
5. Potential future threats like SIU Director
Most of of Akechi's target are not innocent as they seems

He's leagues better than STREGA, Ikutsuki and Adachi.

At least Adachi was entertaining instead of just a whining faggot.

>I kill because I was bored :/
What a shitty villain.

>instead of just a whining faggot.
t-ticket!!! you need a ticket of talent to succeed in this world!!! shut up, you're just a bunch of teenagers! You don't know what I've been through! STOP POKING HOLES IN MY ARGUMENT!!!!

I'm sure there are more like the train driver that died to cause an accident that ended up fucking over the transport minister guy

>like the train driver that died
Except he didn't.

>Adachi
Nah, both were terrible villains
>Revolver Jesus
Hell no, he was at least entertaining
>Jerry Seinfeld
Even more no, he was able to manipulate SEES, kill their leader, and was able to unleash Nyx. Even if he did die, he accomplished his goals at the end.

Huh? I thought no one died, just injured. Most of berserk targets are just distraction.

He survived the crash? can't say I remember

No one died.

I can't belive Atlus rip off Light Yagami and got away with it

Yeah, that's what I just said

Just reaffirming it.

All of those villains were way better than Goro fuck off

>Poking holes
They literally never did that, i just beat Adachi today and the only thing they did was ignore everything he said and call him a faggot, he even says that

snrk