Kid finds this thread on Yea Forums. Starts reading it in my voice

Kid finds this thread on Yea Forums. Starts reading it in my voice.

Attached: 20181206161525_1.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RTkUgov60g.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this game as good as people say? I only got a quarter way through it, and the gameplay was so boring. And while the narrator sounded cool i remember nothing about the story

Namefag just shitposts for a while.

Your tricks don't work on me zoomer. I have no idea what that game is. I'm guessing it's from one of your Fortnite loot boxes.

Did fish boy deserve it? I let him die because he betrayed me too many times and killed my mechanical bull.

If you don't save Zulf every time you have no soul

shoo tripfaggot

>ever letting zulf die
He was literally only doing what he thought was right based off the limited information he had and saving him is the most kino moment in video games

Attached: zulf.jpg (1200x1200, 186K)

Ok well I did what I thought was right since he seems like a dick, so I guess we're even.

Is their new game any good? I don't want to be kidnapped by chinks.

He goes out of his way to spare your life up until you return to the bastion during the assault. He tells you not to return.

yes very good despite being a rogue-like it doesnt lose anything in the storytelling department and its gameplay is basically a perfected version of Bastion mixed with the ability-combining of Transistor but wait for it to come out on Steam

Attached: 20181206183438_1.jpg (572x922, 142K)

>its gameplay is basically a perfected version of Bastion mixed with the ability-combining of Transistor
That sounds awesome. Can't wait.

Is it actually going to come out on Steam?

its bastion, top down beat-em up, great music, visuals, and the narrator is fan-fucking-tastic,
youtube.com/watch?v=6RTkUgov60g.

Yes but it's still early access, so might as well wait until you get the opportunity to give your data to Gaben if you're afraid of chinks

Hades is also the first actual instance of proper rogue-like storytelling I've seen, gameplay feels really good, music is great and the visuals might be the best they've had yet

What exactly is proper rogue-like storytelling?

In December. Literally an exact year after it released on Epic Games and their contract runs out.

It allows you to do some crazy fucking stuff with the number of possible God boons.
For example
You have this thing called a Cast, a magic bolt that once you throw it leaves a crystal at its point of impact which you have to run to and pick up to cast again.
Ares lets you turn that casts into a slow-moving circle of high-damage blades called a Blade Rift.
Hermes has a rare boon that makes it so your cast crystals automatically returns to you.
Artemis can increase the number of casts you can throw out at a single time.

The result is being able to constantly cast and filling entire rooms with high-damage AoEs. And that is just from the single cast mechanic not even getting into your weapon, special ability, dash and anything else.

The combat is basic but works well, and with the right spirits and shrines it stays enjoyable throughout even if lacks depth. The story is interesting, but it's really the world and atmosphere that kept me engaged the most. Certainly worth the dollar-or-so it costs during most sales

Who would win in a narrate-off?

Attached: .jpg (400x400, 114K)

With his work in Transistor and Pyre Logan Cunningham has proven he has more range but Wayne June is better at the single role he does.
The Ancestor would be a great hype man

Attached: young hot ancestor.jpg (1673x1079, 402K)

Ancestor would straight up murder the other guy

I want a story-heavy game where Wayne voices the antagonist and Logan the protagonist

DID SOMEBODY SAY NARRATE-OFF

Attached: 7c19ff1959aa98c2e0e390636f44f4ea.jpg (500x700, 67K)

>a game where the antagonist sometimes narrates what you're doing, insulting you and revealing how you're destroying his plans

And the protagonist talks back, growing ever more arrogant as he's making his way forward, only to fall into the antagonist's trap

>reading in a black mans voice

Yep, sounds like Yea Forums considering the cucks that roam this board.

Old Cowboy Rucks Logan or Young Confident Transistor Logan?
Or Shrill, judgemental Pyre Logan?

Wtf the narrator wasn't a nigger >:[

You sure?

Attached: wewuzbastion.jpg (480x360, 15K)

and the lead writer is Asian and the lead gameplay designer is Indian.
And along with Darren Korb the music composer they are all childhood friends literally living out their dream after the lead writer and designer quit their jobs at EA to make Bastion
and they've been living that dream for 10 years, becoming ever more popular.

Attached: voice of god.jpg (400x400, 15K)

As in the rogue-like elements take story into consideration, like opening up new dialogues with characters depending on who you've encountered and interacted with, as well as which bosses you've beaten and how much you've progressed, for the first several hours (even in early access) you'll always have something new to come to in the hub after a run, as some characters might be present some might not, some extra highlights might be there to investigate, and so on.