Confession Time

I was hired by an associate of Konami to attend E3 2019. My sole job was to mix with the crowd during the Sony presentation of Death Stranding after shitting my pants. The idea being that too many people would be distracted by the smell to give a fuck about the game. I was paid $3000 cash.

Attached: 2dq6xv.jpg (710x473, 75K)

I sucked a cock in 2014 but I'm straight

Did they found you out? I have a feeling that a person with shit in pants would not be hidden in crowd for too long

Attached: 1505966143008.jpg (308x457, 83K)

That's one way to talk shit I guess.

I shit my pants once when I was 13

I was hired to do the same thing at Smash tournaments.
The stinky smell? Probably me.

Lots of people knew who it was, but I was constantly weaving through the crowd. I'm quite certain everyone was too relieved to see me walk away to be bothered with chasing after me.

Me too, had a real bad stomach ache beforehand, so I complained to the teacher and on my way to the toilets, I let out a fart and a hot stream of diarrhea was released right into my pants. Got home early tho lol

Why would anyone chase you if you just shit your pants??

E3 pretty much smells of fresh shit 24/7, there is no way they notticed

>E3 2019
>Sony

Attached: huh.png (226x431, 102K)

wtf i also shat my pants but i didnt get paid?

Shh

Attached: eric_trump.jpg (550x437, 53K)

HE DID IT FOR FREEEEEE

I hope they paid you in advance, because Sony didn't have presentation of any kind there.

Ah, You were at the smash booth too?

The autism levels here are simply too high to allow fun anymore, aren't they?

I once jerked off in a public beach behind some bushes when I was in my late teens. Some faggot came out of nowhere while I was about to cum and I had to immediately cancel the whole operation. We said some ackward "hi"s between us and then went on our merry ways.

Attached: 1545170732792.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (500x311, 171K)

I am hired by tencent to advertise Epic Store
I get 14yuans/hour

Stopping is the worst thing you could have done. What a fucking failure.

How common of a name is yuan that they can give you 14 of them every hour?

Attached: pee-wee-herman-promojpg.jpg (1200x675, 89K)