Lvl 45 mage lfg to aoe farm sunken temple

lvl 45 mage lfg to aoe farm sunken temple.

This cancer is killing the game.

Attached: wow.jpg (188x268, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rvvzg5JLgcGb7H8dveGb0FSQ60Q6sKP9dcLPoonRRhk/preview#slide=id.g448cb83946_0_0
youtube.com/watch?v=H7PSaRUSTkY
youtube.com/watch?v=JPZNzfKKv9s
icy-veins.com/wow-classic/warrior-dps-pve-spec-builds-talents
youtu.be/qafmqMTP8UI
youtu.be/cJqdUh2DrQU
avoidstreamers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get in a guild and leave world chat

No, it's encouraging people to focus and get good.
That makes it better than it originally was back in 2004-2006.
You are the cancer if you oppose it.

I'm 54 and I only encountered mages aoe farming mobs I needed for quest like 3 times. How exactly is the game ruined? I don't care they're doing it in instances that don't affect me in any way.

strange, i did that many times the other day with many other groups and no aoe faggotry was required

its almost like you watched some dumb streamer, saw one line of text, then superimposed that all players were like that

I'm a rogue fag, can you give me some tips? I'm just level 11 atm

On my server these mages are all over the place. And best part is some of them think they can do it with arcane exposion

keeping your weapons up to date is a MUST, you will need to upgrade them every few levels or you will do shit damage and die a ton. expect to miss/parry a lot and die a lot until you get vanish.

check out this guide, ignore the frontstabbing shit as it doesn't work on retail; but theres some good info here

docs.google.com/presentation/d/1rvvzg5JLgcGb7H8dveGb0FSQ60Q6sKP9dcLPoonRRhk/preview#slide=id.g448cb83946_0_0

got my first epic tonight lads. feels good

This horde of mages will have a hard time getting into raids when no one needs aoe farming anymore

raids consist of 20 mages spamming frostbolt.

>be warlock
>put a CoR on all enemies
>watch the idiot die to mobs that have higher damage and dont run away on low hp

Attached: 1488965337933.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Thanks user!

>20 mages competing for the same gear

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO HAVE FUN GRINDING YOUR WAY TO LEVEL 60!!!! IT'S ABOUT THE JOURNEY!!!!!!! FUCKING ZOOMERS STOP IT!!!!!! NO YOU CAN'T GET AN INVITE TO THE ASMON LAYER!!!! STOP SENDING HIM BOE EPICS!!!!

Attached: soy3.png (211x239, 7K)

>join guild
>people say ding for low level levelups
>people use shit like "poggers" and meme arrows
>people ask for layer invites
god, is there a no bullshit guild

go combat skill. After sinister strike put 3 points in avoidance and 5 in parry for riposte. Keep weapons up to date, have a slow mainhand, keep first aid up to date

You can easily find non-bullshit games in non-zoomer games

compared to vanilla that is right now a shit ton of mages. Like 3-4 more mages than any other dps class.

AoE farming and cleave groups isn't focusing. It's literally the easiest way to play through the game, you don't learn any of the naunces of your class by steam rolling through dungeons from 18-60. And will be a waste of space during raids, until the raid leader finally has enough of your mistakes and inability to play your class.

I'm angry. Angry about other warriors. They're all retarded. It's like being a druid and being surrounded by fucking oomkins.

yeah. its hard for a hunter to find a gruop when people just want to AOE Everything to Death since its so much faster. good thing it will stop be a thing once you reach 60.

dont play on a streamer server you knob

Imagine paying Asmon $200 just to say your name on stream.

gotta race to 60 bro

i avoided the streamer server

still have trouble finding the fuckers for an AOE group

Move general and trade to another chat tab

>#NoChanges!!!!!
>complain about strats perfected from years of private servers with the same mechanics as vanilla

Attached: 1563394874502.jpg (559x556, 17K)

What's the best way to keep weapons up to date? Should I settle for daggers if no good swords become available?

youtube.com/watch?v=H7PSaRUSTkY
Is this what everyone is complaining about?

thats the vanilla experience.

>shit your diaper for over a decade shouting at WOTLK and later expansions for being all about AoE farm
>classic comes out
>AoE farm is not only the best option, its way easier than in any other expansion

I absolutely love classic just for that. It exposes so many vanilla poser lies. Bet they didnt even play back then.

dungeons usually offer the best weapons, so get an addon like atlasloot and see which ones drop good stuff for your level and run them.

>non-warriors/mages/healers think they can run dungeons

l m a o

Even though I got offered to dps in instances I always tank because I dont trust the other fucktards.

back in my day mages used to aoe elite blobs in mara and no-one cared
do it in classic and everybody loses their minds

youtube.com/watch?v=JPZNzfKKv9s

That thing he linked has a list of weapons. Try to aim for the quest rewards since those are guaranteed unlike dungeon drops.

Not sure about daggers/swords since I'm a warrior but I used a sword for a while when my axe was painfully outdated, so it might be the same for you.

Dead

dont play on an american server

I don't even understand the point of shortcutting the game. You're gonna rush end game so you can stand around in stormwind doing nothing

I will never forget the time one of my old friends said that my strats for Vanilla Private servers were shit and didn't work. All because I said I hated playing Vanilla.

It was fun when he found out I was had beaten Naxx before the Dark Portal opened.

Its like Classic Posing Retards are actually fucking disabled or something

why are there so fucking many mages/locks and where are all the damn rogues

>dps warriors/mages join my group
That's a red flag.

Yeah how will mages learn the nuance of spamming frostbolt when they aoe'd their way to 60.

why not bring the best dps?

>where are all the damn rogues
It's not 2005 anymore.

There's a huge number of them, so your chances of getting an absolute shitter is increased too.

yep rogue is like second least popular class in retail too

High skill cap. Zoomers hate any class that doesn't let them just press a button and instantly win. They're also slow to level.

Expect to see a few threads in a month about how broken rogues are once they get high enough level to completely dominate all the contested zones.

*gets ganked once*
layer inv pls

Aren't rogues strong in Vanilla?

if you think there's nothing to do at 60 then you're so fucking bad at this game it's unbelievable

thats not how it works

>waiting 10 minutes to kill 1 mob when doing garbage quests will improve your raiding abilities
this is your brain on autism

private server niggers already ruined the game for me

Marksman hunter is so dogshit to level but absolutely godlike in pvp.

Kiting people to death is like some next level SEETHING. Nothing like viper stinging a priest watching him flail around helplessly while his mana slowly trickles down. He's still in combat so he can't mount. He can't run or catch me due to concussive shot. He just slowly awaits his death.

I'm 24 warlock but seeing as rogue is so rare maybe I should reroll? Warlockmis super comfy and fun though and I hate seeing all the locks now. Back in 2005 I was a snowflake as a lock on alliance.

Just letting people play differently. I'm still just running dungeons once in a while and questing.

Can someone teach a roastie like myself the easiest way to play warrior? I'm only level 10 atm, but I wanna be ready for dungeons. So far it's:
>Mark moon for poly
>Mark death for what you focus
>Mark cross for what you focus next
>Stay in defensive stance
>Slow two-handed weapon
>Know the dungeon before you enter
I've got no idea what my rotation is.

Attached: 1567334274120.jpg (784x618, 174K)

Okay, how about this:

Retards are drawn to them since they're the "meta" classes.

Or talents for that matter. I figure I'd max Cruelty, but everyone in General keeps saying Fury is dogshit and to spec straight into Arms.

AOEing packs in leveling dungeon wasn't really done in vanilla as most tanks were shit and couldn't keep aggro on more than one mob at a time.

They kinda have the same problem as warriors ND warlocks. They suck dicks until they get good gear. Then they rape

Private server bros are cool, it's the retail kiddies who are the problem.

>High skill cap.
LMAO

>Wow there are so many Warriors/Rogues/Mages/Priests
>Must bebbecause they're all sycu good classes
>Tfw you find out it's because all the other classes just have fuck tons of baggage and arent worth what you put in

Soulstones are annoying, keeping pets placated is annoying, keeping stocked on ammo is annoying, OOMing forever is annoying, and you arent even rewarded for it no wonder everyone plays those classes

These are the meta builds: icy-veins.com/wow-classic/warrior-dps-pve-spec-builds-talents

Tend your talent acquisition towards finishing one of these and you'll be fine. As for how to play, just mark the targets and do everything you can to generate threat. Warrior isn't too complicated until way into the lategame.

and thats exclusively because players were too shit for that.
hell you dont even really need to tank the mobs because improved blizzard is ridiculous.

spam Demo shout for multiple mobs and sunder armour on the main target, it's not that hard. Most people go fury until 40 and then respec arms for mortal strike

its actually retarded how much superior mages are to any other DPS in every aspect of the game.
stupid good kiting and CC for leveling, best single target/AoE and CC for dungeons, strong as shit in raids and actually come with a built in aggro reset, mega strong in PVP.

as far as Im concerned other DPS dont even exist.

>join guild
>only 1 other druid
>he sticks to me like glue, become pals
>he gets to 60 first
>sends me cool shit for me to use
nice

This

there will always be min/maxing and exp/h faggots. Just ignore them and have fun.

Attached: 1338545682760.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

even bigger retards are drawn to meme shit specs like ret.

To bad they're boring as fuck to play (in raids).

>Slow two-handed weapon

Not sure what weapons to use before level 38 but around that point you can do Scarlet Monastery and Razorfen Downs mainquests to get two incredibly strong swords for leveling, and at level 48 you can do Maraudon to replace one of them for thrash blade, which will you carry all the way to the max level.

you will level up as arms or fury, you should not bother with prot even if you want to tank until max level.

arms is cooler because it gives you tactical mastery which allows you to stance dance. you ARE allowed to change stances to access certain moves while tanking like thunder clap. sweeping strikes or retaliation. but most of the time you should be in def stance as you said.

you dont need to know the dungeons. just get a ranged weapon and pull packs of mobs back safely. if possible shoot the ranged mob and then run around a corner/behind a pillar to line of sight them so they come to you. dont facepull in dungeons.

If you go arms you can switch between stances more liberally, so you can jump to battle stance and use Mocking Blow if your Taunt gets resisted. Or Intercept if you need to charge a mob mid fight.

Get a ranged weapon so you can pull mobs back.

You can let rage build up when you're beating the last enemy. With Tactical Mastery talent from Arms you should be ready with excess rage for your next pull.

most are. I think only warriors have a decent rotation.

Rogues have highskillcap. They are also just really easy to be "good" with tho. So that doesnt really matter

Shamans should get maelstrom weapon

>Slow two-handed weapon

This is a meme until 36/40. Its so fucking painful to stand infront of a 5%hp mob and your next three swings miss/parry/dodge wasting 10+secs. I'd rather have a fast 2h for more rage/more overpower and the miss/parry/dodge chains not being as painful.

I think rogues do.

This shitty bait triggered me holy shit.

Then stop being retarded holy shit it's not difficult AT ALL to find a competent guild built around a mature social environment. If you cant figure it out then you're actually just retarded and probably a fucking child.

kinda, kinda not.
combat is just keeping slice and dice up and doing SS and Evis.
but then again warrior is just like bloodthirst, whirlwind, heroic strike.

its all eh.

>tfw leveling up a priest to play shadowpriest for the first time
>read on guides and be told by most that it's a meme build to increase warlocks' dps
is it worth switching to it after hitting lvl 60 for the pvp? I've been relegated to healing so far in all my runs.

Your shitty post triggered me holy shit. "Cleave groups" are fucking cancer.

Tgats not even true at all. Rogues abilities do static damage as in you dont need a good weapon yo hit hard as fuck. Do I need to remind you of the video where a naked rogue with a lvl 1 dagger kills a fucking grand marshal paladin (full grand marshal gear) 1v1?
>rogues need gear like warriors
Lmao no.

Yet they have done much less retarded shit in the groups I've been in.

Let's forget we had this discussion though. You can stick to your meme groups and I'll continue grouping with ret palas and rogues.

blatantly false
rogues are the strongest class without gear
the real reason they are not as popular is because they are hard to play and ninjas/stealthy guys are kind of out of fashion

Maybe youd be less salty if your character wasnt fucking shit and could actually contribute half as much as the classes that go into cleave groups do. Or are you one of those fags who never joins a group and tries to play MMOs as a single player game?

Tfw they basically made vanilla but for zoomers because they wanted to retain their bfa playerbase

Bros do I play Pala or Dudu as twink?
I mainly want to have a gather char so pala has free mount but dudu is faster pre 40.

Of couse I want to play them in PvE and PvP as well when I'm bored of my main though.
What do I choose?

Attached: 1550521031047.jpg (911x1301, 196K)

Put five points into cruelty in fury tree to get 5% extra critical and then go back to arms tree. At level 30 respec (costs 1g) to remove the 5% extra crit and get sweeping strikes talent from arms tree. This talent will increase your clearing speed by a lot, especially against green mobs which you can easily do 1v2 without losing that much health. This respec also has a purpose for level 40 because you definitely want to have mortal strike at that level.

As for weapon speed, it doesn't matter at lower levels. Your white damage will dominate for the first 36 levels, meaning you should look at the DPS, not speed or the damage range. (Heroic strike is a awful skill, use sunder armor, rend and auto attacks and only use heroic strike if you are rage capped).
After level 36 you get whirlwind, your first actually good yellow damage move and that's when you start looking at the damage range (which usually is higher the slower the weapon is). Yellow damage takes the average of the damage range.

Weapon progression is very important for a warrior. Levels ~26-36 are very rough for warriors because there is a serious lack of weapons unless you got lucky in dungeons and found a good upgrade (hydra sword rom Blackfathom Deeps, Corpsemaker from Razorfen Kraul). Around level 36 you can start doing your Whirlwind axe quest if horde or try to get the Bonebiter from Scarlet Monastery main quest for alliance). Levels 50+ are also gonna be a pain in the ass because Ice Barbed Spear isn't in the game.

You can heal dungeons just fine as shadow. Finding a raid spot could be tougher if you're interested in that.

who touched you?

If that does this will.

Attached: CF33FEBF-D9C2-471F-984D-B2965211D56E.png (1512x1104, 1.44M)

I did. And I'm going to file charges because it wasnt consensual.

Butthurt zoomer mage detected. I'm sorry I attacked your autistic way of playing the game. You'll be a real asset to the raid when you're doing nothing but making food and beverages for the actually important members.

actually mages get a good understanding of how to coordinate thanks to aoe farm groups. warrior tanks for aoe mage groups are also good at learning how to maximize threat generation, utilize los to pull mobs effectively and tank big damage

Either way it requires some thought/attention unlike hitting your frostbolt key while fapping or some shit.

just like how I remember it!

Attached: 1520322015293.png (680x695, 255K)

last time I grouped with multiple ret paladins they all shouted some gay memes, refused to focus the same target.
everything took very long.

I guess. they're also on decurse duty so that gives them some hybrid functionality.

>not leveling as BM then respeccing to MM at 60

>shit ton of mages in the endgame
>raids will mainly have 20-30 mages
>all hoping for a mage piece drop AND also competing with other mages for it
I'll be here getting my free rogue gear pieces.

Attached: 1567034586429.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

>Put five points into cruelty in fury tree to get 5% extra critical and then go back to arms tree. At level 30 respec (costs 1g) to remove the 5% extra crit and get sweeping strikes talent from arms tree
Eh, the 5% crit is nice, but not crucial and it doesn't change your playstyle at all. It's nicer with the extra 5% crit from axe spec anyway. I went through arms without a respec.

Just tell them to kill skull lmao.

Retardins are not people.
Not in classic.
Not in retail.
Not in pservers.

>Being a little bitch to everyone and resting my hopes on a retarded pet AI that is incapable following me on passive after switching targets
>being completely useless once it fucking dies

Meanwhile:
>Furious Howl+Aimed Shot+Multi-Shot a clothie to death at 40 yards.
>Scatter+FD+Frost Trap on would be rogue gankers

They are but only once every 5 minutes

Imagine playing a Blizzard game willingly in 2019. Imagine playing an outdated version of this game, released by a company under Activision thats designed to milk nostalgia from retards. Retards trying to capture old memories of an outdated game as kids pr young adults which is now infested by mongoloid streamers and people born post 1999. Imagine these people doing this everyday for 15 dollars a month while the shareholders laugh their asses to the bank. Imagine such a thing and laugh.

Attached: C2E9516F-7B22-40EC-A0A1-06417FE772FE.jpg (436x545, 52K)

>is it worth switching to it after hitting lvl 60 for the pvp?
If all you want to do is pvp. Fags are still going to bitch at you for not healing them though.

youtu.be/qafmqMTP8UI

rogues, mages, warriors are all very popular classes in vanilla, every raid will have these with only 1 hunter or dps shaman if they're lucky

>People ask for layer invites
I keep seeing people talking about this but I have yet to see it. Not even playing on an underpopulated server mine was one of the ones with free server transfers but I didn't play on an overpopulated streamer meme server.

Name one good MMO that could be played instead

GW2

Shadowbringers

Is it true that typing "heterosexual" in chat is censored ?

gw2 is a real piece of shit, it could have been great but they tried to copy the wow formula and fucked everything up

What private server do I play on if I don't want to give blizzard all my shekels?

While Spriests won't be dealing mage/rogue/warrior tier DPS, a competent Spriest won't exactly be dead weight. Sure, running more than 1 is sub-optimal, but the game is simply not tuned around perfectly optimal raid comps. Spriests have extremely good burst, their problem is mana sustenance. A good shadow priest builds for lots of spirit/mp5 moreso than pure damage.

Unless you have no idea what you're doing, you can definitely perform far beyond what is strictly required for raids. Convincing a raid leader who doesn't know you to bring you over just another mage or something is not easy, however. Would not recommend playing shadow unless you're just going to be PvPing or you already have a secure spot in a raid team.

no they didnt copy the WoW formula.
they designed it as an "anti" WoW in the most fucktarded way.

>dogshit pvp
Not talking about FC house idling simulators where you spend most of your time joining the hottest new raids and grind them daily with your static.

Kronos is the only option for vanilla after light's hope got shit down. If you're OK with a cash shop Elysium is alright but has less players. All of them are dead as fuck since classic came out.

just tested it, it doesnt censor it

Only a matter of time before we get our 1:1 classic copy private servers right? Although they will probably dead because nobody wants to deal with the dumbass cycle of private servers and losing your characters for no reason

learn to have fun assholes
youtu.be/cJqdUh2DrQU

Are there any at least semi reliable stats on class distribution?

>Unless you have no idea what you're doing, you can definitely perform far beyond what is strictly required for raids.

Yet you said it yourself, try convincing a raid leader to bring you over just another mage or straight dps role is only going to work if the raid is struggling to fill slots, no spriest is ever going to out dps a warlock or mage unless they are AFK or die at 90%.

As a Warlock I'm very glad all the hunters I've fought are mostly just retards and make 0 attempt to keep me outside 20 yard range. They should eat me for lunch every single time so long as I don't get a fear off before the fight even starts (thankfully they're all either massive pussies or autists too focused on their xp/hr to consider kill that warlock running right up to them), but so far I've just been seducing the hunter -> fearing -> dotting -> running into melee range while they're still feared -> draining them and praying they don't do anything to kill me while I """""burst""""" them down.
I don't know if they're actually stupid or all that +shadow damage gear I bought has been paying off (almost 200 bonus damage by level 50, feels pretty good) but they've all died after only having maybe 8 seconds of time outside of fear/seduce, and even then I get crit and lose 80% of my health every time.

Honestly, Light's Hope is better than retail classic. Everything was over tuned so it was harder and the community was amazing. Even then with over tuned mobs and bosses, we were pugging Naxx after 2 months of it being out.

The problem with non-meta specs is the loot and not the DPS or if you can clear the raids or not. If a mage feels like he's contributing much more to a raid than say a moonkin he's going to be frustrated if some nice piece of gear goes to the meme spec and there will be drama because of it.

nothing concrete yet afaik

Reminder that Classic Mages are literally the "retail" tier babby mode class of all the classes.

>multiple shields
>multiple get out of jail free iceblock cards
>teleport with stun removal
>objectively can move around the world the fastest and can even sell it to others
>makes it's own consumables for both mana in combat and ooc along with ooc health regen
>ranged with a massive emphasis on slows to point most things are easily kited to death
>Timed duration armor + slow on being attacked
>timed duration mana regen in combat "armor" with resistances
>has unarguably the best and most recognizable PvE CC and is a strong PvP CC to boot
>Multiple different types of AoE
>Instant cast nukes on short CD
>Best DPS of the ranged classes

Nothing even comes close to and they have multiple different retail tier babbying far beyond just QoL imrpovements. Not even healers get untalented in combat mana regen without sinking multiple talent points, some of them don't get it at all.

Attached: 1557534716600.jpg (1024x1293, 249K)

>no spriest is ever going to out dps a warlock or mage unless they are AFK or die at 90%.
Technically, the first Spriest will bring the most damage out of any individual (apart from perhaps a shaman twisting wf+tranq) unless you have no warlocks. Since synergy is a big factor in raid comp, one shouldn't consider only what is visible on recount when considering the damage a specific spec might bring.

Now that said beyond the first spriest, you're right.

Should've gone on a normie server

He said good

Difficulty is fucked largely because of 1.12 itemization and class overhauls

I'm forging myself in the fires of Hillsbrad and STV right now.

Fight me.

>can't find groups for BRD/LBRS because it's all spellcleave exp farm

Dare I say it... was Brack right?

>the first Spriest will bring the most damage out of any individual

go outside

get some fresh air

>pre patch vanilla that nerfed the game
>dungeon groups only want frost mage dps because they want to zoom zoom the content asap
>community consists of arrogant dick heads that refuse to work together
>downright unplayable specs like ret and balance
>streamers getting free wellfare gear and money
>everyone playing gnome for casters because of op racials
>population is quickly dwindling
>retailchads literally laughing because classic players finance the REAL game
>pro raiding guilds like Method didn't even care for classic and consider it a baby mode easy game where raids have no mechanics, literally baby's first raiding
>most old wow players already used up their vacation to play vanilla so they're back to doing normie things
>game is hated outside its own community, regarded worse than smash leaks posters
Enjoy your spellcleave zoomer game while the real chads play on private servers that are far overtuned.

Socialize and find a guild, it's easy. Just be yourself

>tank dc's in middle of deadmines
>wait a few
>party suggests someone hearths to look for new tank, have lock to summon
>let them know I'll do it, hearth out
>couple minutes later another party member does the same thing
>now we don't have enough inside to summon
>party blames me, group disbands
fucking hell I just wanted to be helpful

Attached: mdgjtuc82ai01.jpg (1319x1080, 175K)

What exactly is this paladin build good for?

Attached: A93977C7-D129-432C-BCB3-92481D929FB4.png (500x501, 80K)

>class that doesn't let them just press a button and instantly win
That's every fucking class besides motherfucking Rogue.

Just do them with the classes that aren't a part of the spellcleave meta lmao.

Private servers, atleast some like where APES played were overtuned
So Classic is even easier

You can use the LookingForGroup global channel even inside the insrances.

Holy shit if I was me, a "smelly pig dude", writing this post but not declaring to be a woman I wouldn't even have gotten half of the replies that this post got. Nor the posts would be multi-paragraphed and detailed.
On the contrary, I would have been probably shat upon and told to "git gud zoomie" at least by some posts.

You neckbears are so fucking pathetic. Kudos to women for taking advantage of your White Knight-ism and shaping the vidya industry as they see fit.

Attached: 1553485886211.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

1.12 was the strongest for mages and locks and the weakest for rogues

consider the game you're discussing
set your expectations accordingly

can you stop scaring my wife

It's okay, pig-kun I'll give you the (You)s you crave.

I would've replied to you bro. I'm always helping new tanks.

I literally copy pasted this post from yesterday when I made the same post helping a warrior you dumb faggot

>This cancer is killing the game.
People did this in vanilla. This is literally what the game was like.

Does sweeping strikes have the enrage bug?
Does intercept overshoot when slowed?
If not, this is not classic

This is 1.12, not 1.0 vanilla. Different game.

thats the excuses vanilla posers have to use now.
pretty pathetic.

>rogue so good he can kill rogues
Jesus Christ can they be stopped?

>>AoE farm is not only the best option, its way easier than in any other expansion
I never pressed anything but Blizzard in Wrath in heroics and after a while we did heroics as 4 dps and a heal. Literal fucking clothie could tank heroic bosses because of how fast you blew bosses up. Can't do that shit in Cathedral on level 41.

get dabbed on, seething pig

Female Gnome Mage
Female Troll Mage
Female Undead Mage

Which do I choose?

I play rogue. Nice cope though lmao
>reeee why do other people play the game how I DONT WANT THEM TO reeee

Undead.

It's true either way.

is this what Yea Forums has become
a fucking LFG for a shitty mmorpg?
this is disgusting

>Play Priest
>tfw all I have to worry about is mp5
Dance DPS dance

Attached: 1567973753666.jpg (576x576, 298K)

Female Undead Mage or Female Undead Warlock?

Can a shadow priest heal well enough in leveling dungeons?

Undead mage, orc warlock.

YES

ALSO WARRIORS CAN TANK IN ANY SPEC

FUCK PROBABLY DRUIDS CAN TOO

LEVELING DUNGEONS AREN'T END GAME RAIDS

k

I knew about the tanks but wasn't sure if priests would struggle for mana at the lvl 40ish stuff. Thanks

Isn't BC the standard most anti-AoE people use? Personally I think launch Cata dungeons should be the standard, but I don't think people want to say that anything from that expansion was good.

Does Yea Forums have a guild on Gehennes? Of not let's make one

If you're struggling with mana your tank might be shit, and I'm not sure if your spec will help with that.

Attached: wowclasses.png (1947x888, 1.38M)

That's not what's killing the game, but rather how dated it is in every aspect.

The game is too barebones.
There is very little class diversity.
If you want to tank, you have to play a warrior.
If you want to heal, you have to play holy priest.
If you want to dps, there's only a couple classes that are even decent at it.
Everyone else is a buff and dispel bot.
There are many annoying and unnecessary class mechanics.

The game is just tedious and simple.

I tried to enjoy it, I really did, but it's just not fun.

I'd be surprised if people are AoEing high level stuff like Strat or Scholo, since there's nasty mobs in there just like in BC heroics.

>If you want to tank, you have to play a warrior.
>If you want to heal, you have to play holy priest.
>If you want to dps, there's only a couple classes that are even decent at it.

Have you even played vanilla at end game?

there's nothing as bitter in vanilla as the shattered halls and the magisters terrace trash.
for the other dungeons you could aoe in tbc too.

You meant to say ZF
C post, you can do better

>Aoe grinding ZF
Is that the zombie runs I keep seeing? Just pull up like 40 zombiee and aoe them down?

doesn't arcane explosion work fine if you can survive (big if)? AE is way more dps than blizzard

Attached: vel0kshuqlj31.jpg (1070x1845, 123K)

arcane explosion does more damage but it has no slow and can't be cast at range, so you're just going to pull aggro and get smashed unless the mobs are almost dead. Same reason warlocks can't just stand there hellfiring in most cases

its not worth getting cleaved in half.
when you invite three mages and they all shit their ice circle on the floor nothing will ever reach them.

I played both hunter and warlock.

Hunters don't have a way of breaking out of fears or seduce. Fights can go either way depending on who has the drop. An enraged BM pet can eat your ass even if the hunter is completely cc'd but Marksman Hunter probably struggles more since your dots can just eat him. If on the other hand he manages to cast off a few shots you'll have a pretty bad time especially since Viper's Sting will drain you pretty quickly and Aimed Shot nukes hard.

Most of the time you shouldn't really have any problems with hunters especially after you get death coil though.

>...tripled after WoW Classic release
Why? I mean, the porn was always there. Doesn't matter if you play retail or vanilla.
Hell, I'm guessing even dudes who little to do with WoW have watched these kinds of videos.

Attached: 1543002417675.png (549x560, 258K)

>American servers

Attached: 13413434143.jpg (241x215, 9K)

>dudu
kys

If you want to tank raid bosses then you play warrior
If you want to play DPS u can play whatever class can do DPS because all the content is so fucking easy I can't believe it
If you want to heal play whatever class can heal.

The game is so piss easy you can just roll whatever you want, there is no need to optimize everything

bring back layers plz

this, but with more hate

Do you just not know what shadow priests bring to the table?

if you frostnova the enemy attacks the nearest target. So a mage going in will get deleted

Quit playing on meme servers, retard.

Happens on Euroservers too KKona

i play on EU

how the fuck do I know how a server is a meme server, I avoided the streamer servers, i avoided the reservation servers. I took the most cancer free one

someone post the retail 8.3 "leak"

Resubbing to classic brought WoW back to a lot of peoples minds. I know it sure did for me.

Sunken temple is my favorite dungeon. I ran it with a chill group the other day and we completed everything it was tons of comfy fun and I can't wait to reexplore all the other dungeons I forgot about.

Attached: 1566966415892.jpg (1000x973, 131K)

Avoiding the big leveling guilds seemed to help a little, although someone was advertising their stream in the smaller guild I joined too. No pogging though.

Sunken Temple is one of my favs as well. I remember people getting lost all the time and having no idea which way to turn the statues so we ended up with one player on each statue. And that epic that drops from the dragon. Good times good times.

>how the fuck do I know how a server is a meme server, I avoided the streamer servers, i avoided the reservation servers. I took the most cancer free one
High-pop PVP servers with a competetive raiding scene. Poopsocking competetive raiders and hardcore PVPers don't give a shit about doing stuff in a slightly-less efficient manner, and nobody outside of that scene would be caught dead on a server that doesn't face queue times every night and isn't PVP.

avoidstreamers.com/

>Kiting people to death is like some next level SEETHING
Leveling stv and hillsbrad I keep getting the same story replayed. Warriors/rogues/paladins 5+ levels above me try to gank, earthbind/frost shock and kite with searing totem out. From there its either a two minute game of "walk my new pet dwarf" or some other horde wander by and chimp on them for me. Last night I spent half an hour getting my fishing interrupted by the same pissed off manlet of the light because the good sagefish spots were close to a graveyard

Attached: 1567855128926.png (1000x1148, 171K)

Isn't moO_UK on Gehennas? Or is his stream title just a bait.

I dont know, could have changed since server transfers opened.

Fuck you normalfag.
I've already quested to 60 in 2004 and multiple times on private SERVERS the last few years, the last one being last year on Northdale.
I only care about level 60 content and raid logging after getting my prebis and gold you boring fuck.

winning in PvP against players who are a higher level than you is so satisfying. Playing a 42 warlock, I got attacked by a 45 warrior while I was killing naga in STV. With a bit of fear juggling and my healthstone I ended up killing him, the mob I pulled in the first place, and a second one I accidentally aggroed without dying. Then he came back to try and get revenge and I killed him again

>play mage
>not even red level warrior dare to touch me

Either is top choice.

Its always those three classes too. Ive never been jumped by anything except warriors rogues and paladins. Closest was once I popped a rogue 2-3 times in Hillsbrad he fucked off and came back with a priest to pocket him so he wouldnt die kited like a chump

TBC and launch cata were great. TBC is My favorite though.

This

I see it from one guy but hes a mage trying to aoe level like his balding manlet hero and goes into an autistic rage whenever someone enters the camp hes trying to farm

>did all of SM with 4 dps and heals
How did I ever think this was hard

>didnt pull mob packs back
>didnt slow mobs that run away
thats essentially it. thats all the difficulty of vanilla dungeons

Because the tank didnt know what a LoS pull was and your old healer was just casting max rank heals. By 2004 standards 50% of the playerbase is on a pro level

just enter world chat

you might play on an underpopulated shithole if you don't see any

is this your first MMO? every thread I see of this crap is things that are regular occurrences in every MMO I've played.

homefags are a special breed of autist
they're not happy with playing the same game that was released in the exact same state 15 years ago, they want everyone to collectively forget how to play so they can relive the experience as faithfully as possible

they're essentially the videogame player equivalent of those LARPers that dress up as knights and fight each other with historically-accurate weapons and styles

today I will remind them

Attached: 1567874037847.jpg (872x750, 123K)

Monkeynews is on gehennas but he only really blew up because he got world first Rag, he's not some faggoty NA streamer that says emotes and stops every 2 seconds to thank people

1.12 balance and itemization

Unironically drop meta gaming from every online game and they'll improve vastly

>Some autist
>And 89 other autists who agree with them
I cant agree with because I do setup and teardown for a medieval reenactment group and they arent nearly as autistic as homefags with their tournaments.

>$14.99 a month to play a 15 year old game
Why?

Attached: gKyhPYP.jpg (540x468, 29K)

lmao

needs the 30/0/21 shaman build to complete the set

>forbid people from ever sharing the knowledge they've learned about the game online

As I said, a special breed of autism.

not even that.
he implies that people should never learn the game and try to get better at it.
he basically says that humans should not be allowed to think when they play online games.
he's that retarded.

Because autism and being corporate cuck, user.

Do you have no brand loyalty? Are you some kind of brand slut jumping from product to product with no regard of the hard work and soul that has been poured into them?!

>Approaching 40
>Feeling no love for windfury now that Ive lived it for almost 10 levels
>Contemplating going 31/0/0 at 40 and building my full caster set
Are the chain lightning crits as beautiful as they tell me they are? Do them manlets really ride the lightning like their mothers ride orcs?

If I can play Classic WoW without having to deal with chinks, third-worlders, europeans, poorfags, and corrupt admins, it's absolutely worth every penny.

It's blog time mother fuckers.
>Playing yesterday, trying to finish Swamp of Sorrows but I'd been drinking and I hate a fucking TERRIBLE migraine, could barely look at the screen but I just wanted to finish the one quest I was on
>Fighting some monsters, on half HP
>I'm level 41
>Suddenly, some level 41 rogue opens on me
>Dot him, attempt to fear
>He kicks the fear
>Sacrifice VW and cast immolate wait I'm waiting for my shadow tree to be usable again
>Shadow tree becomes available again, use Fel Domination to summon another voidwalker in a fraction of a second
>Fear goes off
>He dies
>Laugh at his retarded ass.
>He comes back and actually manages to kill me while I'm doing an escort quest with 5 monsters on me (not even meming, it was literally 5 monsters)
>Soulstone res myself, summon a VW, summon my Felsteed and charge off in the direction he went, barely even had any mana at this point
>Found him stealthed, we scuffle
>I win again and laugh at his retarded ass as he does another 5 minute run back to his corpse
I am 1 (ONE) level away from Deathcoil. I am 4 levels away from Soul Link.
I'm already destroying people now, do you have any idea how powerful I will soon become once I get the last few pieces to the Warlock puzzle? Nothing will stop me. Literally nothing.

Attached: 1568040963679.jpg (720x1016, 245K)

i can play wow classic for 4 months and have infinitely more fun with it than I'd have with some piece of shit $60+ AAA movie game

They are, you can even follow the CL up with an earthshock that also benefits from elemental mastery.

use a fast dagger and shield with flametongue

congrats man you picked warlock!

seething roguecuck detected

Can someone tell me what the official word is on warrior sweeping strikes -> whirlwind causing massive burst? Is it unintended and going to get nerfed or is it exactly how it always as in 1.12? Hoping for the latter because it feels so fucking good doing green quests and just obliterating mobs.

I'm getting killed by plenty of undead rogues user.

I can't wait when I start raiding MC on my hunter who will have 0 gear competition.

Attached: 1527124773099.jpg (714x718, 189K)

Im well aware that fast + FT is the best and that eith my big slow 2h I should be using rockbiter for the most consistent damage. I know I need str>agi>stam>int. In my giant 107 iq brain I have it drilled the only spells are flameshock, lightning shield and searing totem.
But giant windfury homeruns are fun. Chain Lightning-->ES crits are fun. Making shit explode is FUN and it FEELS GOOD to my unga bunga brain area

Imagine not picking Warlock

Attached: 1567352382894.png (871x1256, 562K)

It was always a buggy mess. I remember pulling two mobs, activating sweeping strikes, and getting 3 hits on each with cleave for some reason

Level 30 Paladin here.

I'm having much fun autoattacking for 9 hours straight to get one level in the arathi highlands.

How's everyone else?

Who here is a /big brain high IQ rogue/?
>Kill every class in the game that I come across
>See Warlock
>Simply ignore them
They can't kill you if you stay away from them.

Attached: 1555878890891.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

You've had literally 15 years to learn that original Ret was just activating a seal and auto attacking.

So?

You think I didn't know that?, I'm in it for the free level 40 mount.

Based. When I was 26 I solod 2 rogues. Horde are so bad at pvp.

You're not wrong this is why people get their knickers in such a twist over these things. It is coming to the realization that classic can not be the same as vanilla. Or any mmo for that matter. The internet has changed and so have the people that inhabit it. Mmos are closer to mainstream than it has ever been before and it has a big impact on how mmos are played regardless of game design and mechanics. Just try to make the best of the game make friends with some chill dudes and have a good time. Might take time to filter the zoomers and try hards but alright people are out there for sure.

Attached: 1536890588221.png (690x690, 372K)

Does it hit more than 4 targets? Or rather is there any point in using it against more than 4?

>blatantly false
>rogues are the strongest class without gear
>the real reason they are not as popular is because they are hard to play and ninjas/stealthy guys are kind of out of fashion
One of the strongest classes on retail but also one of the least played. Not because they're not powerful and not because they're hard. It's because they're fucking lame. "Rogue" as a concept in an mmo needs to be more defined than "invisible loser with a knife".

>playing warr
>two rogues gank me, one two levels lower, one one or two levels higher
>they whack me
>rez, find them nearby, charge the higher level one, kill him while he's still confused what's happening
>the other rogue tries to fight back for a few moments before sprinting away
Run motherfuckers, run.

Fuck they were so bad. I have no idea how I managed to do it, but it was fun as hell.

getting a mount at 40 is not even hard.

>get ganked by a party of three
>try to run, manage to kill a hunter pet and a druid that followed me switching shapes and got OOM
>but die
>rez
>try to kill the warlock
>fail
>chase him
>they regroup with the hunter and kill me
>rez and escape

laugh at me come on

Attached: 1463163899043.png (907x720, 289K)

>He doesn't know
Sunder til 4-5 stacks, then spam Hamstring. Heroic Strike is a colossal waste of rage since it consumes your next auto, where as Sunder/Hamstring are additional attacks which lets you bait out more misses for Overpower (and if Hamstring crits, you get a Deep Wound proc as well). Only time you should ever Heroic Strike is if you're absolutely swimming in rage, or you're fighting something higher level than you (since "yellow damage" is not subject to glancing blows).

give me priest tips
>level 6 and considering quitting

user, those are the stories I don't tell anyone.

find someone to play with
use your wand talent

Once you get to SM you can literally sit AFK pretty much until 40.

get a wand

>try to kill the warlock
>fail
That was your mistake. Never ever try to fight locks. If they're Demo they will never die, you'll have to get through 2 huge as fuck Sacrifice shields, healthstones, potions, soulstones and Soul Link and a plethora of fears all while you are dotted and rotting away. It's simply not possible to kill them in time before you die.

Attached: 15236456856978078.jpg (772x598, 77K)

You're gonna be using a wand for the rest of your leveling just roll another class brother

Buy a cheap ass wand.

Spec to wands.

Keep upgrading your wand.

Have fun being a Harry Potter cunt with his tiny wand.

Yeah I forgot to say they were green, like I was 36 and they were around 31

I thought maybe I could nuke him fast but he sacrificed vw and escaped and couldn't get him in time

it was humiliating

got killed a few times on my lock because somehow the horde shitters always catch me right after i let my pet die and am low on hp and mana. they always run away after the kill too instead of staying in the area for the rematch

Maybe you should reroll on a PvE server.

Attached: 1490866627144.jpg (1134x859, 201K)

I-I got to 2'4k rating on wotlk ok I swear i'm NOT a shitter

Attached: 1551304538578.jpg (477x358, 62K)

Pre-release
>Classic dungeons are hard because you need to CC mobs
Classic comes out,
>People don't even buy Poly because it's a waste of gold. AoE everything down
Boomers btfo yet again

When does it get fun? Yeah I guess watching a horde of 10+ lv 20-30s gang up on skull gankers in the Hillsbrad fields was entertaining but it got boring after an hour

>Leveling in STV
>Kurzen's Camp
>See Prot Paladin trying to kill stuff
>Takes him literal minutes to kill a single mob because his DPS is so low and he can't stop the Medicine Men from healing to full over and over
why would anyone do that to themselves

>be warlock level 34
>returning to southshore after finishing some quests
>see a 24 orc warrior questing
>decide I'm gonna leave him alone but run in his general direction since that's the quickest way back
>he starts running from me like I'm gonna kill him
>he keeps running until he runs into a group of 3 hordies about the same level
>he stops and watches as I run by, now comforted by the numbers
>decides to charge me, confident I will fall to 4 hordies 10 levels below me
>kill all of them
>camp the warrior for a good 20 minutes
Horde players are absolutely retarded.

>after the kill too instead of staying in the area for the rematch
Im not here to "muh honor" the stinky felnigger I came across. Im going to blast you and go on with my day. I wont even remember doing it in 20 minutes

>tfw my server is pushing the cleave meme all the way up to LBRS

I just want to run a fucking dungeon, god damn.

Attached: 1489329205793.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Don't be mean, paladins are special.

still an easy save of about 100 gold.

Pretty much a pvp realm in a nutshell. Only people wholl take you at full health are Chads who don't fear a corpse run.

Of course user, of course.

Attached: 1490086573905.jpg (750x750, 274K)

Are you on rattlegore by chance

Rogue here. I usually pick up something from the AH if I have to, just dont spend over like 60s sub 30. I'd stay away from daggers for leveling as sinister strike does shit damage with fast weapons and you can't really backstab mobs consistently. Swords, maces and fist weapons all work though. Endgame pretty much has to be swords. Daggers can blow up clothies though.

Arugal

I’m on Rattlegore, the only cleave groups I’ve been in have been SM, and even still most people I play with are not doing aoe farm

Leveling with cat form atm, should I be trying to open from stealth on NPCs or is that a waste of time?

All this talk about rogues is making me want to roll one just for the memes. Never played one since ganking people nonstop seems like a waste of time.

The opposite of that actually gives a decent argument for certain memespecs; Spelladin for example, uses a ton of "trash" gear that meta DPS dont give a fuck about, so bringing one or two just so the gear doesn't go to waste isn't a bad idea. Supposedly they can pull decent DPS as well, but I'm waiting on non-private server proof of that.

Why don't the classes which can't do cleave just organize their own dungeon groups? Am i missing something?

You dont gank people nonstop. Just gank people who wander into your questing area. The threat of a rogue killing you when you pull anything will drive most people to quest elsewhere for a while.

Tanks and healers avoid those groups because streamers dont like running normal dungeons.

Opinions on

>Destrolock with Demo
>Destrolock with Affli
>Demolock with Destro
>Demolock with Affli
>Afflilock with Demo
>Afflilock with Destro

I love shitting on rogues, this is repayment from when dots were shit and death coil didnt cc

He was a retard. You can easily kill them if you stun them on heal and burst with command.

>gear going to waste
just disenchant it for the guild, probably worth more than gearing a mongoloid

When I played back in Vanilla, I used to think Warlocks were OP; now I've quickly realized how horse shit mages are. I've watched so many mages get away from 4v1s unscathed because theres next to nothing you can do to stop them if they know how to coordinate their seven billion defensive cooldowns. So far the only thing I've seen successfully pin one down is ANOTHER mage, and thats only because of how retarded polymorph locking is.

I played a druid in TBC but I remember often pulling mobs with faerie fire since otherwise I would just pull too many. I think opening from stealth would be "better" though.

Gotta do something to keep your hands warm while waiting in queue

>command
>protection paladin
Joggin my noggin.

I just want to play enhancement Shaman. How fucked am I when I get to raiding?

Hope you can meme your way into a raid group with a Nightfall. Should be doable if you're fun to play with.

You can be a dedicated Nightfall bitch. And if you know how to totemweave melees with love you.

You'll have to use a specific 2 hander axe to be highly desired, but outside of that people would probably just want you for totems without it.

Will people give a shit about what you are doing as a shaman? I thought they were just totem dispensers

I lvled up as sublety (ambush crit build) till 32 when the lack of daggers made it really painfull. You will have to go combat, which means high damage weapons which means no daggers for now

HE DIN' DO NOFFIN, HE WAS A GOOD ORC, HE WAS DOING ALL THESE CHURCH PROGRAMS AND SHIT, MAN FUCK THE ALLIANCE, ALWAYS STARTING SHIT

Fuck you

>You dont gank people nonstop.
Maybe YOU don't. I'm going to be the rogue with the smallest dick ever and I'll never pull it out of people's asses.

60 days played to level 60, here I come.

Pretty much, one of the most efficient grind spots in the entire game

All lock specs are good. You can't go wrong no matter what you do.

Attached: 1557777161793.jpg (699x761, 232K)

for me, it's 30/0/21

>playing alliance warlock
why would somebody subject themselves to this

The reason why people are AoE farming is because the game doesn't offer any other equally enticing options. The stories for the quests aren't particularly interesting and the objectives are the same every time. Why would I spend 20 minutes killing reskinned enemies for a quest when I could just AoE farm and rack in more XP?

Why wouldn't they?

At least you don't have to deal with fear ward or palas.

wotf

Did i already miss the low level clusterfuck, or are people still making tons of characters?

I like the chaos of everyone just starting in a server.

Attached: 00A393D6-5795-43B1-9B86-37E684C7E52B.jpg (750x382, 76K)

They´re strong but they got retarded with shadowcloack + shadowstep. They don´t have those in classic so no re-stealth/cleanse/gapcloser.

>Cant fear 40% of the opposite faction
>Other 60% are always accompanied by a class that can fart out a totem that invalidates all of your CC for 12 mana and eats your shields and armors like chitlins and tobasco

You missed it. There's still groups for low level dungeons but you missed the queues for quest mobs.

Because I enjoy dabbing on retards that attempt to tryhard.

even on my medium pop server Crossroads is constantly packed with people

Who's dick do I have to suck to get a Warmonger.

Are there that many undeads? I thought people would roll Orc or Troll to tryhard instead of being the meme race

As long as they don't get the drop on you and instagib you with the worlds luckiest Wind Fury, Shamans haven't been too bad. Just make a /petattack macro that prios Tremor Totems and watch as they become total food. Also helps if you aren't Demo and thus aren't relying on VW bubble, cuz you cant really counter dispel asides from loading yourself up with shit buffs.

Yeah. I think trolls are still the weird pick, as berserking isn't that great and they offer nothing to PVP which tryhards also care about.

Ele shaman is a shitty matchup for lock usually, its just one of those classes that becomes a monster if the player can pull hard reads with their totems. Its up their with "reflecting crockets into the enemy combo" to drop a grounding totem to catch hard CC like HoJ or death coil.
Never forget though, its still wow. Matchups go out the window in wpvp where 3/4 of the people you come across are like fighting a cat walking across a keyboard

user, all pvp lock videos from vanilla are from horde players

just think about that for a moment

Are warlocks ever invited to spellcleave groups? And why not?

Usually one is to round up half the dungeon with eye of kilrogg.

I have yet to hear the term "aoe farm" in-game, it's just normal group requests.

>playing a memeclass after getting warned for months

I'm a mage and I got pulled into doing aoe farm runs of SM Lib/Arm/Cath and RFD with a group of chinks.
Communication and skill was good enough that everything went quickly and smoothly, but because you blow all your mana and have to spend 30-60 seconds drinking after every pull they're really not much if any faster than a normal clear with a skilled group.

Means absolutely nothing

People finding out that the game was always cancer.

Attached: 3000890_0.jpg (630x630, 48K)

I did a couple SM Cath runs yesterday that ended up being 3 warriors. They kept insisting on trying to pull the entire room and aoe with Ravagers.

WHY IS RESPECCING SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE

FUCK OFF

You really shouldn't have to do it too often

Every single class is a free kill to a half decently played Warlock until warriors get AQ 2 hander.

Youre not special sorry.

They're hiding in stealth.

>play arms/combat
>get a different weapon type
>have to spend 50g or live without 5% crit/dual hit

Is Shadow Priest viable in pvp?

>Combat rogue
>Speccing into a weapon before 60
>Speccing anything but swords
Lmao@u

>tfw got gryphon wing longbow for 10g

Thanks for the BiS until LBRS dumbass.

>"leveling to cap spamming dungeon groups? jesus retail wow really hit the shitter, thank god I'm going HOME soon!"
>"man retail wow gameplay is so shit, is basically aoe your way to cap, HOME can't come soon enough!"
>mfw "classic" wow now

Attached: 1473716486509.gif (308x340, 64K)

Spriest absolutely SLAPS in PvP

the grob Yea Forums guild doesnt have that

Yes

Cata dungeons/heroics weren’t harder than TBC’s, but they felt that way because 90% of the server was legitimately unaware that there were options other than try facerolling it with AoEs

When do you think they'll improve the graphics

it's my #1 wishlist item for classic

Anyone who was expecting "muh authentic vanilluh experienz" from Classic was setting themselves up for failure from the beginning.

they absolutely were harder. TBC dungeon bosses were really easy. only the mob pulls were tough and that only applied to shattered halls and magisters terrace anyways. the others were really easy.

ofc its a black dwarf

Why the fuck aren't battlegrounds in from the start. I don't care about the honor grind and gear shit I just want something in the game that's actually fun to do as a break from the tedium of levelling.

How the fuck do I even make money? I'm 38 and have around 30g.

what do warlocks bring to the aoe cleave meme? might try to get into a few because my gear is complete shit

Stop blindly following some Reddit post

How dare you criticize Blizzard's first attempt at a MMORPG? They made a literally perfect game on their first try
#nochanges

vw/eye pulls and rain of fire or hellfire

Give it a try user, all of my warrior friends have been having an easier timer since they started doing it.

>people keep saying that Cata heroics were hard
>the only hard part that I remember is that stone worm that one shots it's target if you don't move out quickly
I guess people just got used to Wotlk shitshow.

>30/0/21 shaman
>A shadow priest-heal hybrid
who should be the fifth Chad?

>lvl 45 mage lfg to aoe farm sunken temple.
More like -[SKULL]- LF4M MAGES ONLY ZF ZOMBIE FARM -[SKULL]-

Yeah. Same experience on rattlegore at least in the open chats. Never even seen the word "layering" or "invite to layer". I had a mage in stocks that I did a bit of AOE with but it was one or two rooms at a time. I only went here because of queues but it turned out to be a decent choice and is populated enough for my tastes so far.

There's a town on the coast of desolace, shadowsomething

In that town is a pier
On that pier is a troll
His name starts with a Z
He offers you 55 silver for 5 shellfish
You dive into the water, there are cages
Each cage has a 50/50 change of spawning a monster or giving you loot
That loot has an 80% chance of being 1-2 shellfish

In the span of 30 minutes you can typically collect enough shellfish to earn 2-3 gold from the troll

If you're a broke nigger and can't think of any other way to earn money, do this. It's tedius and boring as fuck, I did it for 30 minutes before saying 'to hell with this' but it's there if that's okay with you.

If you're alliance go fuck yourself

SL/SL lock.

To be fair if you don't know where all the rogues are, they are doing their job right.

>he ACTUALLY plays on a streamer server
Big fucking yikes

Huh, I suspected that, but I wasn't really sure since I thought the few AOE spellcleave groups I was invited to as a tank were just bad.

>How the fuck do I even make money?
Fishing and Cooking a FRESH server makes more money than it deserves to. On my server Nightfin Soup sold for as high as 1g each yesterday

>STV
>Alliance town is at the tippy top of the zone, far away from literally everything
>No walls
>No flight path
>Not even a fucking repair vendor
>Have to walk from Westfall or Duskwood every time you want to quest
Is this a joke?

Like all these fucks are saying get a wand and spec to wands. When I first started playing priest in vanilla I was wondering how people could stand levelling casters, but the wand was game changing. You can cast like 2 spells and then wand everything to death and never have to stop to regen mana.

Fuck what people say

I've been playing ele shaman and slow 1h+shield with windfury is just as good as flametongue + dagger + 1h and 2h is okay if you don't intend to take much damage and are chasing spike damage output that one-shots people/mobs randomly.

Lmao there are literally like three buttons you have to learn per class max, this is classic we are talking about champ

>American servers
As if people spamming LULW FORSENKEK in the barrens chat are any better?

the game has a huge horde bias in every questing zone

Reminder to kill all gnomes you see.

Attached: 1568121290330.webm (700x400, 2.66M)

The best part is that if you applied those five sunders in defensive stance you wouldn't even need to do any of that other shit before the boss was dead lmao

>Boss
This is for solo questing, dumpass.

What weapon type do I spec in as warrior?

I'm playing shaman and I'm using `,1,2,3,q,e,r,f,c,m3,m4,m5

And then ALL of those AGAIN, but with shift and alt modifiers, and a couple more with control modifiers as well

I have like fucking 80 keybindings this is ridiculous

Sunders while questing? Okay dude. How the fuck is the mob alive long enough for you to apply five sunders?

>Orc, troll, UD
Axes
>Human, Nelf, Dwarf, Gnome
Swords
>Tauren
Maces

>brainlet jelly of the high iq class

>people actually powerleveling to 60 within a couple weeks
>have nothing to do at max level unless you’re on a meme streamer server
>only other 60s you’ll find are mages
I hope you didn’t do this. Don’t be the one guy looking for hours just to find a single strath run.

>learning the nuances of your class
>most classes spam 1-2 buttons
best laugh I have had in a long time thx m8

Attached: pika.png (328x149, 110K)

You'll never catch me, Binglezop Fiztangle, the lord of all demons.

>Sunders while questing? Okay dude
Sunder boosts your white swing damage (your main damage source) and doesn't cripple your rage generation like Heroic Strike (which does shit damage-per-rage). In case you aren't aware, Heroic Strike CONVERTS your next auto attack, meaning you don't generate rage from it. Sunder and Hamstring do not, meaning they are "free" attacks that either hit and apply their effects (armor down/potential deep wounds from hamstring crit) OR they miss and give you an Overpower proc.

You can fly to Booty Bay, which is the only place worth going

p-paladins are useful in groups.. we can b-buff!!

Heroic Strike is literally useless outside of end game when you're swimming in rage. Your only other abilities are Mortal Strike (which isn't available for 40 levels and is limited by a cooldown). Rend (which you won't be spamming for obvious reasons), Overpower (which requires a proc), Sunder, and Hamstring. Overpower and MS have factors that prevent them from being spammed, so you're only options are Sunder for the autoattack damage boost, and then Hamstring to fish for Deep Wounds. Stop playing with a 2006 mindset and realize people have worked out better ways to play classes.

But that's what classic is all about. You poop sock your way to level 60 and then only raid log for 4-8h per week. It's the perfect game

>Kills and AFK level grey
so this... is the power... of the horde...

Well wtf do you use rage on if not heroic strike?, it doesn’t matter that heroic strike doesn’t generate rage cause what else are you using rage on?

>mouseclick
yeah better stick to those AFK gray levels buddy

What about execute? Should I be using it?

bros, i love classic, this is EXACTLY how it went 14 years ago,

Attached: classic wow like how i remembered.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)

A Forsaken warlock tried to do something similar to me. He forgot I was a level 25 rogue who didn't give a shit if he was level 32 or not. Your cloth armor means less than nothing to my Meteor Shard and Cruel Barb.

>"Bro, make a priest, people will beg you to join their party"
>go to SM, people asking for AoE cancer, Priests begging for group on chat
at least I can always shadowmeld and mincontrol people to cheer up

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090919_193725.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Based warlocks

hamstring/sunder

As a slight correction, HS has slight usefulness in
>Fighting mobs higher level than you, as it's not subject to glancing blows
>If you're leveling as Fury like a mad man, as HS doesn't suffer from dual wield miss penalty
"Never use HS" was a bit inaccurate, it's more "Never use HS as anything but a rage dump when you're almost full".
Yes, but only if your rage would otherwise be lost because of travel time, eating, etc.

youre supposed to PWS the eye of kilrog and just heal while in shadow spec

I am aware of that, but are you really dumping 75+ rage on a single mob? Maybe you have better gear than I did at low levels, but I didn't have that much rage. I've started gaining more rage only now at level 40+ but now I have SS/MS/WW too.

I guess I did use Hamstring/Sunder since there wasn't really anything else besides Rend if I had excess rage, but I have no idea how you're generating THAT much extra rage. Never touched HS while questing btw.

Feel free to move your goalpost of 4-5 sunders + hamstring spam to something more sensible now.

yeah there are a shitload of priests out tere

based warlock chilling out

Thinking people are still trying to learn a game that came out 15 years ago

>horde killing the only thing that cant fight back
Typical.

This game is like crack
Help bros

Attached: 1559402333653.jpg (970x545, 64K)

Gnome mages and warlocks should be KOS since they are pathetic min/maxers

i play gnome because they're sexy as hell, not because i'm a minmaxer

Based

Attached: 1565318684781.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Just like the old times, eh?

Do what I did and make your own

>I guess I did use Hamstring/Sunder since there wasn't really anything else besides Rend
And by this I mean every once in a while, that's completely different than "just get 5 sunders and spam hamstring lol".

havent experienced warrior leveling I see

>spam demoshout
>it doesnt hold aggro on a group
I WAS LIED TO

>level 60 mage comes and kills Corporal Keeshan and our entire party
Can't pvp so he has to kill people who cant fight back, wish I noted his name, fucking faggot

Attached: 1565904465495.jpg (720x690, 42K)

Show me the numbers or game proof.

welcome to wow

must be worse on horde since every dungeon entrance is being swarmed by the wretches while the outdoor world is filled with alliance players questing

Imgrock.net(slash)zjw1w129fnuc/0.jpg

Did you remember to buy rank 2?

That is a really bad druid tank build holy shit. Natural Weapons, Omen of Clarity & Natural Shapeshifter are required talents.

you can absolutely level as fury but as 2h fury.
at 40 you should absolutely go arms though because MS is super good.

arms is generally nicer though simply because of tactical mastery.

battleshout is unironically better in some situations.
depends on the amount of mobs you face and the amount of players you would buff with it.

memes

Feel free to point out where I said you would require 4-5 sunders + hamstrings for every mob, user. It's just a flowchart, not a foreign concept
>Is the mob still healthy and doesn't have max sunders?
>Sunder
>Is the mob near dead or has max sunders?
>Hamstring
How many sunders and hamstrings you need per fight is entirely dependent on the mobs your fighting and the gear you're using.
>And by this I mean every once in a while
So you not only didn't use HS, but also barely used Sunder or Hamstring? Literally what were you even spending rage on before WW/MS?

Piercing howl is nice for running through the wilderness, dazing entire groups of enemies makes it so much easier.

I thought the whole point of wow classic was that questing to 60 was he way to go and it would be somewhat efficient. But nope it's still just dungeon spam.

>Did you remember to buy rank 2?
Do you really think I can afford that shit? Rank 1's ONLY.
So should I be smelting ore and selling it on the AH or selling the ore? I need to start making fucking money.

literally make a lvl1 Warrior and heroic strike something

>didnt use heroic strike
>didnt use hamstring
>didnt use sunder
why would you willingly admit you just pooled rage and auto attacked mobs to death and think that somehow grants you credibility?

>powerelevelled to 45 way ahead of the pack
>go to STV
>wait for people to be below 40% HP while killing mobs for nesingwary
>1 shot ambush them
>spam /spit macro on them quick before they ghost
>rinse and repeat ad infinitum

That's the funny thing, it WAS true...back then. I've said since before Classic came out, the problem is we know too much and can never go back from that.
With that said...nothing's stopping you from doing it like true vanilla anyways.

imagine EVER believing that when the entire game and literally all patches it received were centered around game

>Feel free to point out where I said you would require 4-5 sunders + hamstrings for every mob, user
Here, although I guess you're moving the goalpost now: Lmao.

I'm not playing the game. I just here for the boomer memories.

this man is the only one ITT that has truly grasped the magic of classic

>There are people that consider managing a summons and ammo hard
What? Come on. You already sharpen your blade and repair your armor. How is this any different?
Hunter is so cool! All the different summons options really feel like I can do anything, and essentially having a free player 2 tank with you at all times is well worth the single food every few minutes.
Have been swimming in meat doing all these starter quests anyway, and I don't imagine that will go away as I am also training cooking and skinning, so I will need to continue killing these meatbags.
I would just feed it fish, but I didn't train enough fishing in the starter area and now my fishing is too low to train where I've been questing.
Might just fly back and fish a bit since I already have the drump fishing rod.

So is multishot good on hunter in the same way aoe is on mage? Figured it'd be bad since camps of 3 or more regular mobs are basically impossible alone right now since my summons can't draw enough aggro on all of them. Will it actually save me, or just kill me faster?

furry buys the younger furry's affection after grooming him

>There are people that consider managing a summons and ammo hard

No one said this, who are you quoting, schizo?

What's with undeads having a laugh macro ready for when they get fucked? Do they think it doesn't count?

"Sunder til 4-5" implies if the mob LIVES long enough to need it user, jesus christ. No shit you don't continue to Sunder if you kill it at 3 stacks, because its fucking DEAD.

>furry
Implying i'm not playing resto, none of that fur shit thank you

>got bored with questing my rogue
>Looked up escort quest locations
>Spend an hour killing the defias traitor
>Head over and kill Corp a few times
>Always wait until its 3 steps from completion

i got to 60 last week, now i got 450g and am only half to epic mount. i deserve a classic epic mount for MY time i put into the game. why doesn't blizzard just let you have it

undead are just horde gnomes

you're literally talking to a smug 50IQ fucktard.

>No shit you don't continue to Sunder if you kill it at 3 stacks, because its fucking DEAD.
THATS THE POINT OF SUNDER, HOW DO YOU NOT GET WHAT THE OTHER user IS SAYING?

Read a post somewhere in this very thread, then clicked bottom and lost track of the post number.
It said something along the lines of
>fuck summoning crystals, feeding your pet, and running out of arrows
Found it. Though no point replying directly now that he is likely long gone.
The 2nd part of my post was a general question unrelated to the reply anyway.

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>I didn't mean what I wrote, I was implying some completely other thing
Look at him backpedal. Why the fuck even mention 4-5 sunders instead of "sunder until dead" lol.

>>Why the fuck even mention 4-5 sunders instead of "sunder until dead" lol.
Because "sunder until dead" implies you would for some fucking reason spam sunder even at 5 stacks, or when the mob is about to die. You sunder until 4 or 5 based on how tanky the mob is, then switch to Hamstring spam when the sunders are capped OR the mob is low on HP.

I played everything pre-wrath on pretty dead pservers, so when I heard people complaining about escort quests, I thought they were complaining about how slow they were.
I finally understand. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have NPCs that can't give you or finish quests as long as they are doing something with somebody else?
The little pirate bay in Arathi is constantly fucked because there's 2 NPCs that are constantly dead and full of spawned quest NPCs from someone that failed before.
The Stormwind spy quest is also retarded.
The Desolace one too.
The Missing Diplomat too.

why do i always see a image of that dude in a incel post
who is that?

>Leveling as Ret Pally, intending to switch to Holy at 60
>Just finished the Pally's lv 20 class quest "the test of righteousness" at lv 22 that gives you pic related which has no level requirement to wield.
The first time I did over 200 damage in a single swing was a hell of a feeling.

Attached: 111.jpg (321x279, 21K)

Fuck you Alliance scum

He looks like the cigarette reaction guy.

most quests, questing areas and respawns feel like they were made for a single player game.
wow questing is really awful and not mmo like.

Sunder is a PERCENTAGE DAMAGE BOOST to your attacks. If the mob does not live long enough to take advantage of the small boost a single Sunder applies, then the sunder was WASTED. You do not "sunder until dead" because an extra Sunder on a mob at 10% doesn't do jack shit, so you should've used literally anything else instead. "but I dont need that many sunders lol" is a complete fucking non point as it's based entirely on what you're fighting, what your gear is, and what level the thing your fighting is. No shit you don't need 5 sunders when you're fighting lvl30 minions with a Whirlwind Axe, but you might if you haven't gotten a weapon upgrade in a while and you're facing particularly beefy mobs.

wait till you start going further down the ret tree and getting stuff like Conviction, Two handed spec etc, you can hit big numbers if it all procs.

Lvl 36 and still using this lmao, need an upgrade badly.

The newbie areas are still flooded. The human starting area for example was a madhouse when I ran my priest alt there yesterday

>mouse-clicking
I hope you're being ironic posting this.

You are long overdue for Corpsemaker from RFK. At this point might as well get Ravager from Herod.

How is that a bad thing? No one ever wants to run sunken temple.

I think I just need to switch from Whitemane at this point. I'm not exactly playing at peak hours, but it's enough to have queues. Even the starting human area somehow seemed close to retail, with just a few people walking around. The hell? Do we have stats for number of active players yet?

Paladin healer is unironically the best healer at endgame Little man. Tops the charts, infinite mana and OP buffs. Too bad they can't do anything else though

too bad you picked a tryhard race and the overpopulated faction. would be a cool story if you weren't such a pussy

>tryhard race
>he didn't even say what race he is
seething Alliancetranny

>grey

Whats that? I cant hear you from up here

I chose a good server so I don't know that feel

If you're alliance then just change classes. Every horde player is undead so you can't fear any of your opponents off of you when they close the gap. because of these pvp tryhards theres no reason to play priest

Well, what is a "good" server? I don't even care about queues.

Smolderweb

Fucking ironic smolderweebs get out reeee

Alliance are shit and completely disorganized in the lore of early WoW. Mainly due to the loss of Lordaeron and Dalaran, its missing king and the fact Onyxia manipulates everything in the background. Most enemies of Stormwind, like the Defias, are justified. Its colonies are left unsupported and slowly wither away.
You're playing the bad guys of vanilla, user. It just makes sense that you have a shittier quality of life.

>totems
>chain heal
shaman raiding.

Lots of stuff to do for 15 bucks here and there when I'm bored of my console faggotty. Pretty simple, champ.

>Will people give a shit about what you are doing as a shaman
A wise man once told me
>As a shaman, 35 people would replace you with a priest if the option was there
>but 4 people in that raid would kick the GM before they kicked you

Hopefully never

>INVITE TO ASMON LAYER

Attached: asmoldlair.png (1672x871, 2.09M)

it should as long as youre playing horde. every horde player is undead this time around so you can't fear them off of you. Honestly just play horde man, I play alli shadow priest and you only win if you get the jump. otherwise theres either 3 horde around to rape you or your opponent is undead. game is shit desu w/ all the tryhards

just wait till 60 rogueanon, where you can finally kill warlocks right before you die to dots

For me it was $15 for life. Dropping this game when the sub runs out.
Have been absolutely unimpressed with everything I've seen so far.
Questing has been boring.
Skills have been grind-y.
Pvp is for fags, and so is farming gold.
Really just wanted to do quests with some friends who actually played wow and said the game was fun, but it turns out they just powerlevel doing these shit fetch quests to repeat dungeons over and over for no reason other than to hit endgame content as fast as possible.
Why the fuck would I care about this numbers going up crap? Give me something actually interesting to do.

> x/x/21
my man

Stop posting reddit memes asshat.

>be in high leveling guild
>everyone is 30+
>few 50s
>first person to hit 60 is in there
>guild starts imploding
>other guild forms
>tell them I'll worry about guilds when I hit 60
>week later hit up a friend I originally grouped with at Valley of Trials
>they ignore me
>get grouped with a few of their members
>they're all retarded and don't know their classes
I think my server is filled with retards, what do I do

>2 retail fags jerking each other off

Attached: 1545539360448.png (303x302, 83K)

Cata heroics were hard in the first 3 weeks. They got hit with an insane nerf hammer because ppl were leaving the game en masse because the last few patches of WotLK taught them that WoW should be ez as fuck.

>"Annoying " means "hard" now

You realize this makes you come off as an obnoxious dipshit, right?

>sunder
You should almost never be sundering unless the mob has a shit ton of health, it's a bigger waste than heroic

Classic cugs thought they would get away from retail... but it turns out retail's problems revolve around the players.

are you enjoying the mythic plus experience in classic wow?

No and thank god

They are interchangeable complaints, and I basically just misquoted.
Half the time I mention something annoying in a game someone says git gud, so I see where you're coming from, but what I really was getting at is there is already plenty of tedium in this game. Why were those specific ones breaking their backs instead of having to repair your gear every couple deaths or needing to stand still to use a bandage?
Don't focus on minor wordchoice in one word of one sentence of my post when the context is explained just past that.

cope dilate tranny

Friends dragged me into it 14 years ago, the only thing that made it bearable was good weed.

They did it again, but the only weed out there now is industrialized memedical meant to lobotomize aids patients and voters or something. Fuck this gay earth.

>They are interchangeable complaints

No way, buster brown

Attached: 1566960736956.png (179x203, 61K)

Is it possible to tank UBRS/LBRS Strat and Scholo with a Fury spec? I'm trying to figure out if I want to actually tank at higher levels or if I should just grab all my Fury gear while tanking and switch to full time DPS afterwards. I don't want to be deadweight in a group though.

Attached: 1432443229853.png (250x250, 113K)

Behold my ultimate rebuttal

Attached: 1567856738282.jpg (553x413, 96K)

Yes. Just make sure your gear isn't stupidly itemized to an extreme for damage.

actiblizzard cucks btfo
kill speedonvhs kill jimmy kill hazmat kill adamantium