This is your SMT V for tonight, bro

This is your SMT V for tonight, bro.

Attached: 26D94233-99F0-4C68-BD36-240181E151ED.jpg (1024x1024, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ogxvd
atlus.co.jp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay

Censorship = Never ever purchasing it ever

Looking forward to watching this game flop a second time

I'll buy it and enjoy it again. I know 5 other people who intend to buy it as well, so that's something. At least we'll have fun. Enjoy your misplaced schadenfreude.

>It isn't censored
>People keep saying it is censored anyway

I've never seen niggers try so hard to materialize censorship in any game before this one.

It was a pretty solid and polished Persona game, OP. Nothing revolutionary, but a good RPG.

Not gonna buy it again, though.

Aversa's tits were still changed in the trailer, plus some people still aren't okay with Kiria's pants that affected even the japanese wii u game. Just saying.

Kiria pants altered because of joysound karaoke deals
also bumping the thread with zipper pantsu
streamable.com/ogxvd

Shut your pedo ass up

>doom posters immediately flock to censorship over gameplay
You guys shouldn't focus on the superficial. Because you would be correct to call the gameplay bad anyway.

ngl hoping this brings attention to SMT so that some of the new FE players buy SMTV when it releases

Including jp text in the western release makes me want to buy this. But only if it is completely uncensored. I'll never buy shit that is censored, and I'm sure I'm not alone with that assessment.

Thanks been waiting for this game!

This is another example of Atlus announcing a game years before giving any news updates on it. I think they announced #FE in January 2013 and it took until April 2015 to show it again and it came out December 2015, nearly 3 years later. SMT V was announced January 2017 and...

Oh wow, it's actually approaching 3 years since the announcement. We've technically gotten more news than with #FE at the beginning, but that's kind of crazy to think about. I remember dying for SMT X FE to come out and dying when we saw what it actually became. But I would have thought that SMT V was farther in development than #FE when it was announced, and that Atlus would have more experience with JRPGs on HD platforms. I mean we already have a bunch of HD console demons with Persona 5.

bump

I hate Atlus' business strategy. But putting TMS on Switch was a nice move.

All the people saying it's censored are going to buy it if it's not right? You're not just shitposting and going to put your money where your mouth is.

Absolutely, I love idolshit, just not censorshit.

It was okay but I don't think I'd be interested in playing it a second time.

I mean, if it's censored I'll wait for a decensored patch through gbatemp, which means I won't buy it.

This is the first time I have ever seen this thread. What a great joke.

>It may be partially or fully censored
>People keep saying it isn't censored anyway

You aren't any better, user.

Sarcasim?

That's because it isn't censored. They won't release a censored product to the Japanese when they had it uncensored before and the West is getting the same game as the Japanese this time around. Given, the trailer was definitely censored and the translation might still be fucked too. They won't try to displease their Japanese base though.

This would make sense but we're living in a clown world, so unless it's 100% confirmed with proof I am not convinced.

I’m pretty sure they’re just taking every game from the WiiU and throwing it on Switch

That's fair.

No they wouldn't, since the gameplay is excellent.

>all of this blatant shilling in this thread
You losers are in for a shock

A better game than Persona 5. Thanks.

I'm really losing it.
Where the fuck are my news on SMT V? Atlus better show something during TGS.

Attached: 1508221252085.jpg (400x240, 44K)

Well it's at the top row in the lineup on their website.
That has to mean something, right?
atlus.co.jp/

>Why are does ebrybody talk good about Tokyo Murage Session in the... Tokyo Murage Session threads?