Cyberpunk 2077

People unironically were mad because of this scene.

Attached: 1567670407898.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

why

so they took it out and you cant see your character now :)

Great soundtrack but the ""girl"" looks like a tranny.
Actually a lot of female main characters in western games recently look like trannies. Are people outsourcing all their modelling or character design to the same californian company, or something?

based CDPR pandering to footCHADS

Attached: 1547538865016.png (492x328, 11K)

You seems a little obsessed with trannies.

Besides 2 people on Yea Forums nobody was mad

what happened?

good

Don't warry. They will remove it CDproject are now cucked beyond repair

Attached: CProject sjw cucks.jpg (1080x1920, 396K)

now we can stare at the floor and contemplate our mistake in first person

Don't know about this, but I'm mad because of it?

Attached: 1567670095123.png (1240x1710, 1.81M)

>brown filter all of the sudden
So mr filter, we've met again

none of the character creation stuff matters anymore unless you find a mirror (that's assuming the game will have working mirrors in the final product)

Okey weirdo

they showed mirrors in the recent 15 minute shitty "demo"

>People unironically were mad because of this scene.
This is the first time i hear about this. What could you possibly find offensive in that scene? I guess if you are a fanatical muslim or an American psycho evangelist you might get offended by her not being dressed as a walking carpet. Normal people find women in summer clothes/underwear perfectly normal. Or maybe the fanatical religious folk got offended by the implied sex that must have happened off camera? There are way more spicier scenes on Game of Thrones so it was probably the two mentally ill shitposters that have been plaguing Cyberpunk 2077 threads for some time now.

>shitty "demo"
Speaking of the mentally ill shitposters.

It was the fact that the cutscene is the same for both male and female players

what happened in it

V being pounded for several minutes by unknown man no matter what gender player chose

that gothic 3 cope.

So now you get pounded in first person only?

Full experience by based CDRP

No, they were unironically mad because the scene is the same even when you're a male. Dumbass.

Are you ok?

>posting this in the gog forums
based mad lad

i didnt realize piranha bytes was the main dev of cyberpunk

You wouldn't know what a woman looked like if she blew you.

Sometimes it's better not to know.

well it wasn't a fucking good demo that's for sure
just heavily edited and cut down version of the shit they showed the press

Don’t listen to the retards, people were mad because they wanted to play as a “pure” lesbian waifu, but the dev confirmed that most of the sex shit is optional and up to the players control.

Also, ignore that other retard when it comes to the the third person scenes being “cut”.

Nothing was fucking cut and I’m tired of Yea Forums sperging out and spreading false information

Attached: E7292A2E-48D7-439B-8C69-E08C1416550A.jpg (1242x836, 389K)

based

So they aren't forcing my character to be a fag?
Well that's good at least.

i just get really sick of this dyke type character. its every fucking where.

Well just fucking change your character then retard. You don't have to be a 1 to 1 recreation of the demo character.

what a fag

Newsflash: The game takes place in California.

Why do trannies push this game

Guess I'm going to dyke Corporate milf.

Same

Attached: 1441284313595.webm (1920x1080, 907K)

many npcs must be like this. its a very typical tumblr sjw dyke like those in sjw marvel comics. why the fuck did the devs show this fugly character as ad.

only lesbo dykes can like a fugly character like this

I'll be honest, this game went from oh boy can't wait to...wow that took a hard left turn. I can understand doing certain things but taking away the third person kinda seems more like, a way they can put less work in on this. I can understand downsizing things here and there. But, fuck me the original point of CP is the CC and all the intricate lore. Just stripping the character creator down to basic level shit compared to the original 45 min demo just hurts in more ways than one. Not to mention, why shoehorn keanu? I can understand needing a stand in for johnny, but c'mon. You could better than this.

and nobody can like you

Because it's the first AAA game that is mostly about being a tranny

Tell us what's it like then?

t. lesbo dyke

I wouldn't know, I haven't played the game

Based

first person only gameplay and shooting is fine with me, but to just totally cut out third person for stuff like conversations, interacting with things, cutscenes, etc. just seems really off and reeks of technical problems they can't solve especially since character creation was a big feature from the start.

Everything looks like a tranny to you, you raging homo.

It’s a game for niggers and trannies by niggers and trannies. It features niggerspeak slang and tranny character models. Throw in a dash of ResetEra and a splash of Reddit, and you have the perfect propaganda to sell to the masses.

Cyberbunk has always been about degeneration of society you dumb ape.

They were confirmed cut, the specifically and publicly addressed this. What was said was

>We removed cutscenes, but have left some in and will not be making more.

Is just saying SJW considered hate speech now

Exactly, it sounds more like they couldn't rectify some glaring problem, and would rather just leave it on the cutting room floor rather than actually trying, or at least getting the CC back on par with the 45 min demo. Not to mention what has me worried is that the ripper doc cutscenes are just going to be fade to black instead of witnessing the new augs

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

CDPR STILL HAVEN'T FUCKING SHOWN STRAIGHT MALE V HAHAHAHA

And?

it's all fucking strong womyn shit and gay shit lmao cdpr won't fucking add straight male content it's fuckin bullshit man hahaha

Why do you type like a retarded 14 year old?

why you defend gay shit lmao

In English, please. I understand it’s difficult to type with the way your arteries have hardened and your brain has atrophied, but please, muster what little strength you can and tell me what you’re trying to say.

Answer the question. Why are you so upset, child?

>Great soundtrack

>oh boy can't wait to.
Why was it ever this? You never sae gameplay till last year, just promises by a dev recently in trouble for lying about a downgrade and cgi trailer.

This game is going to be decent, and you guys will bitch about it. When PC gamer gives it a solid 88 score, you will commit suduko.