So does it add more wife options?

So does it add more wife options?

Attached: Dragon-Quest-XI-S-Echoes-of-Elusive-Definitive-Edition[1].jpg (1235x2000, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1243569/89de3e05c5/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlApLQQSmGI
youtube.com/watch?v=EnFjnUt4PJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

yes

yes, all but rab and veronica. even the guys

When will I be able to play this version with non shit graphics?

even the trainer lady?

Gemma is best girl, you dont need more options.

Fuck off, Gemma.

You can marry Ronnie.

Why is Dragon Quest not popular in the West?

Attached: 2AF784C4-AFDB-48F4-BBDB-9E255C90D49D.jpg (1180x879, 182K)

its every party member except rab and veronica, plus gemma who you could in base game.

who hype

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-09 204845.png (500x543, 352K)

I already played them. Give me a III remake in the style of XI and I will be happy,

idk user, they should just release all of them for pc already, dq on nintendo consoles is an endless wellspring of shit

Attached: 9a622d7d-4d71-4673-a4e5-b8a5a46555fd.jpg (1279x717, 181K)

So no Krystalinda or Pang? JUST

pcsx2 runs VIII well, i just wish it had the map encounters that the 3ds version does

WTF no veronica? Is it available in jap version? Guess I can skip it then

but did you beat divinegon in 15 turns?

Attached: xenlon.jpg (750x1334, 123K)

Crikey...

those are the shitty versions with graphics that look like the mobile final fantasy abominations. square doesnt understand that people would prefer a straight up snes port

yeah and that's not the only feature the 3ds version adds, it just pisses me off we're forced to choose between good graphics and extra content for both 8 and 11

Attached: 1549655417258.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

>can't marry best girl still
what's the point

Attached: 002[1].jpg (1280x1854, 801K)

I just played all 3 on my phone, they look fine, and I do agree the FF ones look like complete shit. DQ3 specially looks a lot like the SNES version, except the monster animations are missing. DQ1 and 2 look a bit stretched. But there have also been some graphical improvements here and there. And the music is completely redone; I think they just used recordings from the orchestral arrangements, and it sounds amazing. The only downsides for me where no monster animations and no pachisi tracks in DQ3 honestly wasn't much of a fan and no GBC content either

Huh, it supports English language options. I could just make a Japanese account or something and purchase it, right?

Ethics department strikes again. More like fags department.

the current phone ones are snes ports. this collection is the ps4 games, different graphics

It doesn't. You can choose to live with one of your party members but no marriage.

Why bother? You only get two wishes to pick from.

well for me it's enough that it's the hardest thing in the game to do but also the dialogue changes for the second magazine you get
hell I just went ahead and got magazines for all my party since I sold every garter like an idiot

Attached: 1bca172f-c081-4ac9-bc03-0ca6e7fecc73.jpg (750x1334, 121K)

source please

when emulation and fan textures get good on 3ds ermulation you'll have both

I think so, at the very least you could import the physical version since the Switch is region free, I don't know how the asian eshop or whatever works though but I'd expect you can just make a japanese account, assuming it gets released digital of course (does every switch game get released digital?)

You shouldn't need a magazine if you know how to rig the personality system, and reviving Ortega takes away your free healing at home, so you actually LOSE something from it.

exhentai.org/g/1243569/89de3e05c5/

>Looks at footage of PS4 DQ1
>Exactly the same RPG Maker-level graphics as Mobile

Don't delude yourself.

Literally dropped then

The free healing stops when you beat Baramos user
Obviously you don't need the magazine since there's nothing to level up for after divinegon but it's nice to have the best personality for everyone. How do you rig it, with the names?

Reminder that martina is a literal prostitute

holy fuck that is horrible
but that's not what mobile looks like, mobile looks like this ie like the sfc versions

they had ONE job

For the Hero, you need to answer the questions in a proper order during the opening to get the last scenario you want. For everybody else, it's decided on how they got their points from seeds when being created.

Then Westerners with PCs and PS4s should actually buy them more than Nips buy them on handhelds.

>physical edition
Oh shit I didn't even realize that. Hell yeah I'm going to import that. Hope it's not too much of a hassle to get ahold of. God I'm so happy this thing is finally free of region-lock. What a shitty... "feature"?

Attached: E8984466-9921-455A-921D-1BB2B3C86845.jpg (1057x589, 513K)

>mobile final fantasy abominations.
The first final fantasy had a perfect port for flipphones,why did they Fuck the smartphone port so badly.

ikr, it looks like a newgrounds fangame of FF

but like the other user said if it looks like the ps4 version you might wanna rein in your excitement

Attached: ps4.png (1922x1031, 2.19M)

I thought that only applied to the guys.

Hmm... that does indeed look pretty lame. Hopefully they put out something nicer than that. Suppose I'll be waiting for more information on the product before jumping on that boat.

I was until I realized it's going to be shit

vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlApLQQSmGI

I am still tempted to buy it despite already 100% the PS4 version just for the 2D graphics

They won't. These are literally shitty ports of shitty ports.

it could end up looking like this though
youtube.com/watch?v=EnFjnUt4PJs

>7 hours in playing this for the first time on PC and my A button finally sprung a leak in my Afterglow Xbone controller

Attached: 2286.jpg (568x564, 147K)

Wait, how do you fuckers know that Veronica isn't gonna have an ending with the MC?

>he doesn't know

Attached: 15523580797200.jpg (413x395, 19K)

?

Im at the part where you visit Downtown Heliodor for the first time, tracking down Erik's "friend". Roughly how much of the demo is left before it tells you "purchase the full game goiym"

You're not even half way

About two thirds of the demo left I think.

there is alot more. the demo ends when you get your fourth party member

user, any new endings would logically take place during Act 3.

Attached: 1567871436099.jpg (1857x1393, 385K)

Shit, I never played 1-3. I'm pretty excited. But why does it say "For Asia"?

No marketing

Only announced for Asia, but since the Switch is region free it should be fine, they might even release it here if they already have an english version working

Act 3 is shit and non canon.

act 3 is fine and canon

Now kiss

Not me. I played that version of 1 already; a free copy was given to people who finished the PS4 version of DQ XI before like, the end of January 2018. Monsters look great, but characters sprites are pretty bad. Plus, they buffed the bosses forcing you to grind even more, which is saying something regarding DQ 1. Aside from the fact that everyone can reach level 50 in that version of DQ II, I don't know anything about it, and the suguroku boards were removed from that version of DQ III.

-god tier-
3 9 8 11
-ok tier-
1 2
-don bother tier-
4 5 6 7

I don't play DQ but I'd just like to say I really like this MC's outfit. Very good adventuring look.

because neither CRPGs nor Dragonball took off at the same time and/or to the same degree over here

>don't bother tier
>5, 7
>that entire ok tier

Attached: 1541932691278.jpg (750x570, 362K)

I don't like this cover one bit.

FUCK YEAH! Let's go guys! I'm standing on the Graves of my parents and my ruined homeland! TIME FOR ADVENTURE

Thats not at all what his expression conveys you autistic nigger

Now that right here is shit taste

>entire zenithia trilogy in don't bother
Fucking awful tastes.

It does with the addition of Veronica's and Serena's. Some of them are fine and granted the hero looks pissed if anything, but in specifically talking about the big picture which is anti-autistic, dummy. Terrible scene to portray. It's just ugly and misplaced.