Travis Touchdown in Smash

Now that we're getting more DLC, his chances have to be really high now, right?

Attached: c8aad37253af678b87f9087fecd8a805.jpg (418x460, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ONH5-U0JohE
youtu.be/N8LvbqCoJ0E
youtube.com/watch?v=aNRl-PzLzV4
youtube.com/watch?v=2YAcBtoXP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dk3qAUqI9X0
youtube.com/watch?v=VdROfYqJ_vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What if he was in as a mii costume?

Only if you make a big enough of a fuss over it. Reminder that all the people who said meming and demanding things loudly over the internet was a waste of time were stupid and wrong and the most laughably impossible pick is now currently in Smash and people are currently debating his tier rank RIGHT NOW. So if you want Travis, be really loud about it and tell all naysayers to suck shit.

There's only room for one lazer sword n*gga, and guess who has a collection coming out.

Attached: zero.png (1075x926, 1.39M)

>literal who from a literal who franchise
Not happening.

Sora, Viewtiful Joe, and Travis Touchdown are my 3 most wanted characters.
Please daddy Sakurai, add one of them into Smash. Joker and Hero were good consolation prizes but I want the jackpot.

Travis Strikes Back sold Millions

Didn't he get TROPHY'd?

That was the other Zero.

He is the punished Nintendo mascot and his series started on Nintendo, and I remind you nigger, Smash Bros is a nintendo game.

I just want to hear Travis talk in his weird charismatic voice to other characters, even without the cursing. It would be surreal and amazing. The trailer would also probably be baller.

That'd be cool. Extra nice if he's a Mii+ like Sans, NMH has a few really good tracks to choose from

Fuck off you're pathetic

Attached: 1540274819573.jpg (235x235, 8K)

>Everytime a new smash bros is being made
>People suddenly remembers that "OMG this new one is my favourite of all time! Pls put it in smash!!!!1!1!"
>Smash Ultimate
>Faggots forced shitty caharcters into smash because meme

Yeah, fuck it. If that cancer shit like memetale, dead shit that's actually average like Banjo and weak weebshit like Joker is forced into, then there should be a full scale campaign shilling Travis for it.

At least he'd be a legit interesting addition even though he's anime swordsman No. 9000.

TRAVIS FOR SMASH!!

Attached: 1536796941584.png (497x732, 634K)

He really should be, I doubt he's in the fighters pass, but I'd be surprised if he didn't show up in the middle of this new DLC wave.

>Smashies have never played any good games before, only Smash
What a shocker.

Attached: 1551116578264.png (163x175, 78K)

Anyone's possible.... I think Travis has a good chance. I love him so much...

Attached: 8e12efed84b1eeeb1b113e5d09ac1064.jpg (750x1000, 132K)

the same one that has a mii costume?

>Even though he's anime swwordsman no. 9000
Down+B being a cycle of beam katanas alone would make him actually stand out.
Side-B for a suplex

>and the most laughably impossible pick is now currently in Smash
Who's that? Sans? I thought that shit was a costume only.

Considering 3 and TSA being timed exclusive on switch it’s gotta be possible, and he’s the best marvelous rep for a nintendo cross over game

Either play into the cursing beeping him or just make him say shit like “moe” and “ikou!” And his ult could just be “BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE BROWNIE”

Travis’s cruder elements can easily be adjusted in playful intentional ways to make it work and have fun with it too

Not happening brother, learn to deal with it now while you can.

For some reason a mii costume is close enough now instead of everyone making seethe threads it’s the same shitposting as if he was a proper slot.

Ironic, really...

This is the main reason why they are the worst community, they are not even vidya, smashies also only play the games of the characters that appear on smash, for them only the characters that appear in smash are relevant and if for some miracle they play a game outside of smash from a character that isn't in smash (Persona 5) they bitch and whine about how they want that character in the game (Shantae)

Travis isn't actually drawn in the anime style though. If anything he's very western inspired in his animated depiction but is a huge lover of anime as a character. His inclusion in Smash would be meta and appropriate at so many levels. He also isn't another foppish Lord wielding a rapier, he's a degenerate garage swordsman who wields his beam saber like a claymore.

Seething.

Motherfucker can turn into a tiger. He got plenty of wacky shit up his arsenal.

He's the only character I've wanted in Smash for over a decade now. I stopped believing during the WiiU era but now there's no way he isn't a possibility. The people saying he'd be a generic anime swordsman couldn't be more wrong, he has way too shit to incorporate gameplay wise and he'd probably the best interesting character, character-wise. Also his songs would be the best in the game and pic-related should be his stage.

Attached: 1557788365483.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Who do I have to fucking tweet? I imagine his chances are pretty good though. Nintendo wanted Suda at the Switch reveal and NMH3 is next year

They just have to censor his curses with Mario coin sounds

>anime swordsmen
They better have that nigga transforming into a tiger and using wrestling moves

Imagine just having nearly every boss fight theme from NMH1 in the game. Instant 10/10, would play on that stage non-stop.

Would suck, I love Travis for his personality and that'd be lost as a costume.

Don't forget the wrestling moves

Sakurai apparently and sadly.

Is this the beggining of the launch of operation HENSHIN?

My absolute most wanted character for Smash. I can’t believe he actually has a shot this time, either in the Fighter Pass or outside of it. Unlike my other most wanted characters have nearly zero chance (Viewtiful Joe or Wonder Red). The parallels are so similar to Bayo at the time of her addition, so I’m holding out hope. Sakurai you owe it to Suda

Attached: 95081D8B-0163-4B62-98CE-4D53EEE8BA9E.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

>Travis comes with a Sir Henry AT
>If summoned, there's a chance Henry doesn't actually do anything, just stand there and look suave
>unless you are about to get the finishing blow on someone, where he will immediately teleport towards them and steal your kill
>Fuck you, Henry

>Suda said Travis wasn't in and that if they wanted him in to make a lot of noise
>More DLC characters just announced for smash
Don't let Suda down, guys. Make as much noise as possible.

Attached: TravisTouchdown_TSANMH.png (967x1252, 752K)

>Tiger = assist trophy
>wrestling moves = Grabs

Attached: 1555692027654.png (720x720, 880K)

Right there with you brother, NMH is one of my favorite games of all time.
Travis has been my pipedream since Brawl days and the fact he's actually possible now makes me really excited.

Attached: travis passes through.png (2400x1626, 3.62M)

I expect at least a battery meter mechanic. Just make his moveset extremely weak and pathetic without any katana charge i really want to attempt to win matches this way

My idea for a Henry AT for a while was that he'd come in, talk shit to Travis and maybe fight some enemies. If Travis taunts back to him, then he'd do his insta-kill on someone.

Travis' character is distinct enough to not need cursing to be conveyed. TSA had very few cussing and it conveyed his character very well. Travis is a good character because he doesn't lean on an M rating to stand out.

I spammed the ballot with Travis votes.did the same with Snake, Simon Belmont and Ryu H. Travis might as well be Nintendo though. Started on the wii, designed by the Fire Emblem guy and Suda considers him one even if Marvelous is looking to make him multiplat

Even if they don’t want a direct jerkoff motion, which at this point I think they’d allow, they could just have him hold his hand to his side

>Swearing are random sound effects from many games series in smash bros.

This shit writes itself.

Attached: 1449292451760.jpg (200x269, 14K)

For sure, the one handed shake for Bloodberry would definitely work.
I'd love him having a charge mechanic that ties into how strong his attacks are.

Kozaki only did art for FE Awakening and Fates, he did NMH long before working on FE. Travis being drawn by him doesn't really matter.

Well, Snake did won the ballot in the end.

Wasn't Travis deconfirmed like a year ago?

He was deconfirmed for the Fighter Pass, but the announcement of continued DLC and NMH3 he's back in the race, especially since the two will likely overlap in release.

I'd be genuinely upset, he has great moveset potential

He could have a pretty kino Final Smash
>Travis swings his sword out with a Home run style swing
>if it connects to anyone, it triggers a blinding flash
>a pixelated slot machine comes on screen, its gets 777
>"ANARCHY IN THE GALAXY!!!!"
>if it kills an oppenet, it just vaporizes them like Zelda's/Joker's final smashes

>Added Power Glove abilities to Travis’ arsenal
>entire game’s wrapper was about him getting sucked into other game worlds
It’s like TSA was started just to give Sakurai the easiest pick possible

Huh. I haven't played FE since Radiant Dawn so I didn't know.
This is for the additional ones, catch up

>There's a chance for instead of doing his Final Smash, Henry comes out of nowhere to one-shot the opponent

there are just way too many quotes for travis to have against characters that they should bring back stuff like the codec just for travis

That would be cool. The stronger the attack the more charge it uses

Post your favorite assasin

Attached: DCap10_Vlad.jpg (2000x1928, 542K)

Attached: 1543471492066.jpg (699x699, 139K)

Anarchy in the galaxy would be a pretty fucking sick line for his FS but part of me really wants him to yell out DOWNWARD censored DOG somewhere if he gets in.

Attached: 1559269407894.png (215x291, 142K)

That boss certainly had an amazing theme song:
youtu.be/ONH5-U0JohE

If you think about it, getting into Smash is probably the closest equivalent for Travis to getting into the Garden of Madness. It's destiny that he makes it in.

Max length Peony would be super bullshit

>Final Smash
>Anything other than the Glastonbury robot
Nah

You glad she’s back? I kind of am. The flaming baseball bat is fun

COME AND GET SOME, FUCK!

Attached: DESTROY BUSTER.jpg (613x960, 59K)

So what would his trailer be like? The possibilities are literally endless.

Would you just so happen to those spirit,stage and music templates?

His kill is still one of my favorites

It annoys me that they put one of the top 3 bosses right at the start of the game.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I want travis in smash, but I highly doubt they're going to let him shout "FUCKHEAD" every time he knocks daisy out of the stage for being a bitch.

Attached: IMG_20190306_181459.jpg (2000x2000, 508K)

*have

Despair, it's the end of the World...

Travis is colorful enough without cursing to be pulled off. That said, everyone could draw or head canon the interactions of uncensored Travis if he did get in.

>I know a lot of gamers out there who don't have much patience. 'least that's what Bishop the dude at the video store said. So I'm at the register and then I realize: I got no money! I was seriously broke! Why? 'cause I met this smoking hot chick last night at the deathmatch bar and MAN did she smell GOOD! So, being the gentleman I am, I bought her a drink. Anyhoo, I decided to get a job. The gig: assassinate the hero of time.

I love so many of them it’s truly hard to pick out a true winner, like many other games. Reminds me of how good the cast of Viewtiful Joe is

A friend sent a zip of them to me ages ago when I made that so not anymore, sorry user.
Don't cry like that. You're a killer, aren't you?

>no Skelter Helter Cloud spirit

ONE JOB

>gameplay trailer shows he has to recharge his sword
>he's in the middle of Bayonetta and Palutena when doing it

Travis with his proper voice actor is pretty deliciously manic, he would be one of the most stark characters to join Smash just for his line delivery. Imagine him saying "If challenge had a taste you'd be quite delicious" in his victory screen. Truly one of a kind.

Travis gets a package mailed to him, signed "Mr. S." Inside is an envelope, and an interesting new game for his Death Drive console....

I think even with toned down lines Travis could be pretty meanicng. Imagine him yelling stuff like "EAT IT" or "GET READY" every time you land a Smash.

also imagine him getting Star KO'ed, and he screams "MY SPLEEEEEEEAAAAnnnnnn"

Well shit, I was hoping to make one for Neku.

It came down to either him or Dr. Peace and I couldn't bring myself to leave him out.

Travis gets a call from Silvia and gets told that he's been ranked #76.

He should also have a chance to say "THIS GAME SUCKKKKKKKKkkkkkksssssss" when star KO'd as a reference to TSA's game over.

I'd recommend searching the archive, somebody probably posted them at some point.
Maybe view same for this pic?

Attached: fighter template.png (1550x1050, 1.64M)

there are 3 destroymen in NMH3

Travis’ announcement could absolutely mimic this video:
youtu.be/N8LvbqCoJ0E

MFW we almost got this limp-dick voice for Travis (@2:15). Btw I think Robin Atkin Downes may have actually voiced Helter Skelter there.

Attached: 9623B5C3-1A83-4993-AAA6-6837A9916271.gif (590x251, 3.48M)

This would be the most kino way to do it since it's the most subtle. They could play it up as a NMH3 trailer.

That would be amazing.
So would this. I’d love it

Destroyman increases exponentially with each game.
I want a cyborg Ryuji in NMH3 personally.

>NMH3 trailer
>Travis in motel
>Sylvia calls on the phone and starts describing mario or some shit as his next target
>Smash invitation slides under the door ala NMH1

Attached: 2F055EDF-BECC-45BE-B989-1E65B891D025.gif (356x200, 1.4M)

I like Travis a lot, but all I can think of him doing is Death Drive Chips for specials and having the most damaging grabs in the game

Also he has a system where his sword attacks are devastating but he needs to charge his weapons after hits

And he can switch between his weapons from desperate struggle at will , which changes a few of his normals

Also he says “SUCK IT” “EAT IT” and “GET OUT” during his Smash attacks

Actually no, Travis would be fun as hel and the most anime fighter character in the game

I think to maximize the surprise potential, this is closest to what we’ll be getting. Something we’ll naturally assume is a NMH3 trailer instead of opening with the Smash cross

No, for real. Concept art was at the last livestream. Another one is coming up on Octover 23rd. Swery will also be a guest.
one variant is mass produced so there might be a whole stage of them

At this point, all I want is Dante. I'm happy other than that.

Attached: DMC1Dante.png (800x1086, 284K)

And his Final Smash better be Glastonbury.

He would be actually anime and not anime in the way most people have been describing smash characters which is a sword wielder with multi-colored hair and same face.

Yeah, although I think is right with the rank 76 joke

>"#76? That far down now?! Tell me, who is #1 on this list?"
>"Oh, you of all people definitely know who HE is..."
>"What are you talking about?"
>"The man in red... The one who started it all... Mr. Video Games himself..."
>"What?! Y-you mean...?! Oh no way, you gotta be shi-*"
>"Hey hey, watch it. Where you're going they might not allow that kind of stuff."

I love Dante too but if it came down to it I love Travis more, plus he's been practically a Nintendo exclusive his whole existence.
Fuck Heroes' Paradise

As great as those sound, I think it’s just as likely that it’ll involve him playing Death Drive or receiving a mystery Death Ball and getting transported into the game

Now i'll be pissed if this doesn't happen

Despair fills my life as i realize this is much more likely. I want him to be a full character.

He's literally a Bayonetta level choice. It's so obvious why it should happen and I really hope it does. I hope sudas friendship is enough to get sakurai to let Travis in.

I mean, there's still a fair amount of slots left, right? No reason we can't get both.

There's no rules anymore at this point, it's a free for all for anyone and everyone.

Maybe he should take the Toby Fox route and go visit his house, that seemed effective.

source?

Realistically Travis could probably take anyone up to Ike, after that he’s dead

No way Travis is taking down Snake

I guess it would makes sense since TSA is more recent where did the last 10 years go ;_;
Suda considers him Nintendo, but it looks like he traded publishing rights for TSA to get funding for NMH3 and Marvelous seems set on taking the series multiplat. GhM self published TSA on the switch worldwide while Marvelous is publishing on everything else since they own the IP. All the talks for 1+2 now include ither platforms. I don't think Suda was even aware of NMH HP as Marvelous contracted a third party dev for it.
The Bayonetta artist is contributing designs for NMH3 too. It seems like Suda and Swery are getting folded in with Platinum and Nintendo.
He's not serious. We don't have any concrete numbers for TSA, but it charted prettt well in NA and JP in its release month

I think he actually has a fairly decent shot. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it happens. And I'll have been very happy since I've wanted him in since the pre-Smash 4 days.

If he gets in, I hope they don't just give him a down-B counter (which let's be real, could just be Darkside Step).

Two, actually: Travis and Saki Amamiya.

Travis has a negative energy in that the greater the hero he faces, the stronger he becomes.

Very true, I'd love them both but part of me feels like we can't have both of the funny dudes in red jackets that slash the shit out of things.
Both would also bring some fucking amazing music to the game too.

Dante is by far and away my most wanted but there's a ton of other characters I'd be happy about. I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't be disappointed if he weren't in though.

That's true, they are very similar in concept. Honestly at this point I'm very much so just along for the ride. I'll be happy whoever gets in, Dante is just my dream pick. Regardless, as long as each pick makes someone happy, I'm all for it.

I want his trailer to be him on the phone with silvia
>It's time to smash these fu-
>travis remember this is a T rated game
>oh yeah

crownless king here we go

Attached: 1567708855222.jpg (800x731, 80K)

He should really fight Ryu in his reveal trailer too. Tiger vs. Dragon baby. Both of them, if Hayabusa's in. It'd be especially good if they had the setup in your post but Travis were the first confirmed fighter in the next pack.

Attached: ssbuedit.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

SONIC SWORD

It's hard to pick just one though.

Attached: 1566142983543.jpg (388x600, 46K)

I'll still wish you the best of luck user.
End of the day we still live in a world where NMH3 and DMC5 exist though, so things are still good either way.

Attached: travis number one.jpg (900x1399, 566K)

For sure. I don't own a PS4 so I'm really hoping more DMC games get ported. I'm adoring DMC 1, and hope to play more. The initial thing that made me want Dante was his appearance in SMT Nocturne, which then got me playing DMC games.

Wait, it featured Dante?! From the Devil May Cry series?!

Unfortunately fireden is being dumb right now so it's kinda hard to find anything right now.

3 should get ported soon for sure and hopefully 4 and 5 will follow.
Them releasing DMC2 standalone in 2019 is pretty funny.

Travis can have 10 costumes.

NMH 1 Travis
TSA/NMH 3 Travis
and then the other 8 are Travis with shirts with the eight game logos from the first 8 characters of Smash 64, or 8 Suda games for keks.

Dante needs to get in just so we can finally slap "Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry" onto the Ultimate box and complete the time loop our memes.

*our memes

Whoops I meant to say:
*our memes

Attached: DmXfY3fVsAEaT3T.jpg (847x1200, 200K)

I would laugh my fucking ass off if they introduced MMZ Zero as a fighter after making MMX Zero an assist trophy and mii costume.

>Travis isn't actually drawn in the anime style though
L O L it's literally the same artist as fire emblem awakening

CRANBERRY

Yeah, and he doesn't look like any of the characters from Awakening.

This could work a lot but he'd need Henry Cooldown colors too.

Is there a moveset list for him?

TSA had Boneface doing the art

Attached: tsa.jpg (600x800, 129K)

That's what the last one on the bottom row is, user.

I'd like Travis on smash but i dont want smash autists to touch anything suda related

I can see them doing 4 costumes
>1 + Alt color
>2 + Alt Color
>TSA + Alt Color
>3 + Alt Color
not too exciting but the coats are different

Eh, must've missed me.

I would give him a grey jacket and make his hair brown.

The rosterfag smash autists don't actually play the games Smash represents, don't worry.
I'd take the week or two of LITERALLY WHO? ANIME SWORDSMAN shitposting for the music remixes and influx of new Travis art.

TSA looks so much cooler than it actually plays. It was fun but the leveling system killed replay value on an already short game with a lot of iffy parts.

Forming any desires based on what happens on forums is really fucking retarded.

Am i the only one that thinks that having your most wanted as a costume is worse than not having them at all?

Sorry but your blind user
True but that doesn't change 1 and 2's art

Depends. Partially on how well they work as a Mii Costume, partially on how likely they actually were in the first place, and partially on who else gets in.

I was thinking about this the other day
what are his voice lines of you can't say
>FUCK YOU
>FUCKHEAD
etc.?

also what's your favorite Travis line?

Post an FE Awakening character with similar aesthetic to Travis.

no

But joker and terry got in, i dunno how much autism jp herofags sent sakurai so i wont comment on that

I agree, sans got a good deal because he wasnt likely in the first place

So when (not if) he gets in, what will his stage be?
The motel parking lot is the most obvious choice, but is it too boring?

Attached: RNHE41-12.png (1636x1008, 1.76M)

DOWNWARD FUCKING D O G

Sorry for the shitty image I'm on my phone, but any way the style is very similar, Travis's clothes doesn't make him not anime

Attached: 20190910_000658.png (1859x2283, 3.67M)

I had high hopes with the new NMH trailer. Fingers crossed.

The flame shirt swordsman is what I used for my Travis Mii in Smash 4.

Attached: costume_1_1.jpg (600x338, 50K)

>Suda was shown the Switch earlier than most
>He had his own segment in the debut direct
>Revived NMH for Switch
>NMH3 is an exclusive

It's absolutely happening
Is Travis really more out-there than fucking Joker?

Attached: suda51-and-masahiro-sakurai-feb72019-photo[1].jpg (785x471, 88K)

Travis won't be in smash, Suda realized this and is now putting his games on the PS4 because of it.

>also what's your favorite Travis line?

"People deal with grief differently, right? Some people fuck at funerals."
"I cut off heads,"

Attached: 1484457058760.jpg (848x1199, 164K)

>Yeah, and he doesn't look like any of the characters from Awakening.
I get what you mean but

Attached: 44b6ed3b35c86f3e4c81961077393e97[1].jpg (577x867, 113K)

Make it the roof of the motel, and you can fight inside Travis' place underneath like that Tomodachi Life stage.
NMH definitely has a Japanese art style to it I get what you mean but I think the shading and color design for NMH helps set it apart from a lot of other more traditonally 'anime' styled characters like those in Awakening.

I feel you but the average smash fag will still call him an anime swordsman I dont see why people have a problem with anime though when they are playing a Japanese video game.

What are the odds of this being a victory animation if he gets in Smash?

Attached: travis shitting on shitter as fuck.jpg (1536x916, 407K)

If not the motel then probably one of the original top 10 assassins' arena, like Deathmetal's mansion. Or the skyscraper where Skelter and Helter were fought

So what songs would you like to have in Smash if he ever gets in. Kill or be Killed and Any More are my top non-boss choices:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNRl-PzLzV4

Attached: 1536160656074.jpg (520x592, 268K)

Admittedly close, but his in game model is something else entirely.

I'd like to see some sidekicks and villains, even go crazy with echo fighters. Though, it looks like Sakurai's current intent is to get as many franchises as possible so we're likely only getting single reps.

*select him in TSA*
>TEN HOURS OF GAMING A DAY!

Destroy Stadium is the only one I can see happening
Although it's literally just the old Yankee Stadium 1:1

Attached: RNHE41-13.png (1636x1008, 1.55M)

Maybe a tour of Santa Destroy a la Delfino Plaza/Skyloft

Knowing CERO that may actually piss them off and make the age rating higher.

Miis look disgusting.

Just have him go inside a port-a-potty from TSA and see him close the door.

Gimme Nathan Copeland's boss arena

Ten Hours of Gaming a Day!

Attached: Travis&Jeane Switch.jpg (1254x1771, 399K)

I was thinking that he would come out of a port-a-potty holding his nose and wafting the stench away.

dat chiaroscuro.
anyone who dismisses Travis as "anime" has never played the game

Attached: RNHE41-97.png (1636x1008, 1.79M)

I need pictures of Travis with kemono catgirls now

Why is anime considered a bad thing? This is anime too it's not all uwu kawaii girls

Attached: 200px-Hellsing_TV_cover.jpg (200x284, 25K)

It's just become a meaningless buzzword
Anime is literally just the Japanese word for cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=2YAcBtoXP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=dk3qAUqI9X0
and as a bonus track youtube.com/watch?v=VdROfYqJ_vg

Attached: TravisBell.jpg (985x895, 132K)

Attached: Brady_(FE13_Artwork).png (1488x2134, 1.33M)

Attached: Jeane NMH.jpg (679x1000, 154K)

Gosh Brady even has the same scar Travis would get for TSA

Attached: No_More_Heroes_3.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 76K)

also as far as character-unique mechanics go, you can't have him jacking off his beam katana to recharge it right? so what makes him special?

We we get new girls in the next Bizzare Jelly?

Attached: pure white lover bizzare jelly 5.png (900x633, 692K)

They could probably do a more family friendly version of it. Apart from that, the dude has 4 different swords, all of which have fairly different properties, the whole slot machine thing so we can have Hero whining all over again, and variety of wrestling grabs

I knew what song you had spoiled before I even clicked it

iirc Brady acts like a punk too, but hes also emotional because of the whole 'doomed timeline' thing

I don't think they'll dare to pull that lolicon shit again

>NMH3
>Travis is bankrupt because he blew all his savings on the new Bizarre Jelly gacha

Nigger Travis owns the full official Bizzare Jelly outfit
Remember how expensive THAT shit was?

Attached: travis in bizzare jelly outfit.jpg (400x550, 38K)

wait travis is a pedo?

I suppose the animation could be less masturbationy yeah, everything else you say sounds great, especially more muh rng whining

Attached: RUYE41-49.png (1828x1016, 2.43M)

Attached: RUYE41-54.png (1828x1016, 1.93M)

Problem is that one of his swords, the Peony, its whole gimmick is that it gets longer the more damage Travis does, and shorter if he takes damage. I don't know how to remove the innuendo from that without completely changing it to a different sword. Which would be shit because the Peony is Travis's hardest hitting sword, does more damage per swing than any of the other 3

That dream sequence bit with Henry was ace, I loved using the orbs he could create

Attached: Frozen Henry.jpg (1000x767, 271K)

They're not going to give him the Peony.
He'll get the Bloodberry and MAYBE the Rose Nasty

man, why did Henry become (even more of) a douche?

More likely Tsubaki since that one was also in the first game. But yeah you're probably right just because it'd be hard to balance. The Peony at full length is so fucking long that one swing would cover like half of some stages

is it weird that this boss theme introduced me to shoegaze?

Probably still sour since Sylvia decided to mother Travis's children instead of his.

Attached: TSA_Jeane.png (220x434, 144K)

the Blood Berry is Travis' iconic weapon

Attached: latest[1].png (866x576, 100K)

I just remembered every boss has their own unique kill screen, what if they incorporated that into his final smash?

Same here user. Or it at least made me aware of the genre name

if they got not only Travis Touchdown but also the Unreal logo into Smash I would never ask for anything in Smash ever again

for me, he's a lock at this point, Nintendo shilled NMH TSA and is shilling NMH 3, that and the fact that SUDA is friends with Samurai

I mean, it kinda has to be Glastonbury in some form so I don't know

Attached: Glastonbury_2.png (405x479, 166K)

>I want to indulge myself until I vomit.

Great boss fight especially at the end

Don't mistake Yea Forumsirgins deliberately trolling and pretending to be mad for replies with actual anger/sadness.

I'm convinced that the "LIT HOO AHAHAHA BARF!!" meme is being used solely for replies and reactions, because the idea of 99% of Yea Forums being this ignorant of pretty much all of video games is too embarrassing to consider.

He could be a third worlder or a Nip. The NMH games only sold like 10-20k copies in Japan, so I heard

I'm sorry I didn't play some obscuro game that came out on a console most people only had to play Wii Sports and Brawl

>hurr me not know so it totally obscure and unknown, all world is stupidlike me ja

the series introduced me to kusoge

>Takes Travis Touchdown out of Pokemon Sword And Shield
Wow GF just WOW proving time and time again that they really don't give a fuck about Pokemon anymore. These problems could simply be fixed if the franchise had more sensible fans and GF tried to reach out to them.

Now that you mention it he has a really high chance of just being a costume considering he fits the whole "Mii Swordfighter" schtick to a T

>DLC character 5 was just revealed
>Trailer hasn't stopped
>Travis steps out of an elevator holding a Smash invitation similarly to the beginning of NMH2
>"It's called being fashionably late *beep*"
>TRAVIS TOUCHES DOWN
>Travis added as DLC 6
Works too fucking well.

How is Travis Strikes Again, I beat 1 last year and 2 a couple weeks ago.

>hurr me game only sold 290k in America when successful games sell much much more me stupid nigger

>i only know thing when it reach magic sales level!

>Cherrypicking this hard
You're forgetting one little thing that happens to be the most important: Before doing FE:A characters he had no fucking idea the game he was going to work so no wonder he took liberties and his work would look similar to his previous works Despite Brady being one of the very few things good in Awakening

user is right.

sorry I prefer games that are actually good enough to sell well

>sales are the only measure of how good a game is
Man, Yea Forumsirgins love to constantly change what measures a game's quality in order to keep up their shitposting, even when it means they have to resort to memes and stupidity they despise other sites for using.

If it doesn't sell well, it is obscure by definition.

You had better play it if you plan on playing NMH3

Yeah I'm planning to do that

THATS FUCKED UP
THATS THE STUPIDEST RULE IVE EVER HEARD

Attached: travis.png (2585x2945, 2.84M)

I was pissed off just like Travis because I wanted to fight that boss.

My favorite games are also sports games, gachas, and simulators.

You can, in the sequel

Man, I hope suda got over that whole "punk game" phase thing thinking of other games as "copycats". It's been 12 years since that was mentioned, so hopefully with him nearing 50, he's maybe realized there's more nuance, especially since Lollipop "not inspired by buffy" Chainsaw is a thing.

what an interesting turn of events we get in the last 30 seconds of the game.

it would be nice if they could reveal Smash Travis a few months before NMH3

His reveal would be a disappointment though
Nintendo is too scared to let him say FUCKHEAD

Shield Boomerang is going to be a counter that destroys zoning. Search your feelings, you know this to be true. Since Zero can charge all his weapons in the Zero games, you'll be able to charge his specials too.

Travis would behave himself in front of his vidya idols

But I want both.

Attached: mostwanteddlc.png (1680x1888, 2.64M)

MOE

Attached: Blueberry_BJ5.png (172x400, 23K)