How do you rate his tastes? He uses so many big words that I'm just inclined to agree with him most of the time

How do you rate his tastes? He uses so many big words that I'm just inclined to agree with him most of the time.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 5.27.23 PM.png (1672x1048, 2.39M)

Same.

Is this that tranny who just got kicked out of SJW circles for questioning non-binaries?

does he even review shit anymore? i thought he turned his channel into a pure drumpf cock worship channel

What you're thinking of is ContraPoints, the guy in OP's pic is The Rageaholic.

He doesn't big words, he uses a lot of alliteration though.

Most hilarious thing ever. The tranny star of leftist youtube isn't good enough anymore. The entire left needs to just gas itself.

He needs to do more videos and shorter live streams.

I watched a few of his videos, last one I watched was his shit FFVII review where he cried that Sephiroth was too hard.

God I hate old school metal.

He used to be moderately entertaining even if he was a massive contrarian. I think the 2016 election broke Razorfist's brain, as 80 percent of his content consists of political garbage instead of anything related to music or gaming. Even when he makes shit about gaming/music, he references how much he hates liberals/SJWs/Hillary Clinton voters every other sentence.

He's right about kojima and CDPR
Yea Forums will never except the truth though

Attached: 1562197173190.jpg (474x658, 53K)

I almost never agree with his shit tastes but he makes entertaining videos.

Great vocabulary, but he needs to fucking moderate his use of adverbs. Shit is getting ridiculous at this point.

His opinions are interesting but his taste is pretty trash. He has hyper contrarian view points where he will go so far to be different that he will end up with the same opinion as normies just to be different from other contrarians. His performance and video editing it also really poor at times. Flashing a 5 line article title on the screen for me to read in 2 seconds isn’t smart and making me go back and pause the video to read it takes away from your point. He needs to stop. As for his performance, he talks too fast and uses to much metaphor and alliteration making it hard to tell what the fuck he is trying to say about the game. His calmer videos like his comic book reviews and metal mythos are much better in comparison because he isn’t in full “rage” mode and you can actually hear him clearly. He is a solid 6.5/10, better than average but not for any particular insight he has.

>except

Attached: 1558599980390.png (625x773, 143K)

>TFW there will never be a Jim v Razor debate ever

Contrarian to the point of being obnoxious sometimes but has a good enough vocabulary to be entertaining to listen to

Attached: 1399239186612.gif (245x138, 499K)

he's a faggot

good music taste
questionable vidya taste
fucktons of political videos i don't care about

Metalhead. Nice

Occasionally lies about knowing japanese

He uses big words to make up for saying anything of substance and inbred retards gobble it up

>big words
t.vocabularylet

t.writinglet