How did you feel when this happened?

How did you feel when this happened?

Attached: more.jpg (876x523, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minecraft.gamepedia.com/Aubrey_Norris
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As for me, I made a cringe compilation of all the people who ever doubted me.

Attached: 1550504103574.jpg (2007x1686, 1.13M)

Horny

>More smashfag threads

Attached: 5484896587.png (275x283, 99K)

I can't wait for the antigeno compilations. holy shit those are going to be glorious.

This.

Jesus christ WHY do you niggers do this? Is it the easy 500 (you)s?
Get some help

Attached: 1564353269315.png (858x745, 281K)

Yeah, I feel like I could make an compilation entirely composed of people who posted that one "nooo I'm the last never ever" image, because they've probably posted it hundreds of times by now.

Immediately made this

Attached: 1538341880505.png (1252x697, 549K)

If it's any consolation, it'll make Smash 6 funny, when they go from about eighty playable fighters to like half that.

Attached: 1509425088426.jpg (1000x581, 80K)

apathetic, i dont even own the game. but i hope whoever is in it is interesting or someone who makes the community butthurt again.

Meh, it won't magically make Ultimate stop existing, just like Brawl didn't magically make Melee stop existing. If Ultimate is better, people will stick with it.

Also I would be really surprised if they went through all the trouble of getting Banjo for this game only to cut him next game, so at the very least I'm certain Banjo will be back for 6. If I keep Banjo I don't mind if they cut characters like Lucina even though I do love her.

screenshot me faggot. pinocchio isnt in, eat shit

>MORE Smash threads

Attached: 1551383092628.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Why do people on Yea Forums have so many images of people pointing guns at their heads?

>mfw stevecucks are trying to return

Attached: 601E2D62-FD43-4FD5-BBAD-BA524A12F830.jpg (750x414, 270K)

"thank god travis might have a shot now"

>got hyped
>realized all of the shitty leaks we're going to get
>realized all of the threads this is going to get
>realized shantae is still a spirit

Attached: 1568074899334.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

You don't?

Attached: 1561010526091.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Gotta say I never expected Terry Bogard of all people would make people so mad so I'm going to go out on a limb and say that every single new character will make the community butthurt.

Attached: 1549688406172.png (512x724, 351K)

What if meant Carlos got in?

Allow us to introduce ourselves

Attached: 01E122AE-70EB-47F5-A9AC-87F49DD2B2F5.jpg (257x138, 33K)

Here's a question. Are the going to ever add another actual Nintendo character?

Now I'm hoping you have a folder specifically dedicated to this with an amusing name.

Also, why is it that every time a gun shows up in something Japanese, it's always an old-timey revolver?

If Geno counts as a Nintendo character, then yes.

actually relieved

I cannot see Conker ever having enough demand to get in.

Laugh.

"ANOTHER whole year of daily shitposting..."

Attached: 1553470949585.gif (500x480, 42K)

Bummed that it'll take even longer for sakurai to make another kid icarus now

i thought sakurai refused to make another kid icarus game?

Nobody asked for Terry, joker and plant and we still got him, Conker has something going on for him and is that he’s actually iconic, also there are some people that do want him (nobody gave a shit about the user in pic related before he made that conker post)

Attached: 1BF484D4-7B29-4304-AA08-F9A631C762FB.jpg (750x638, 333K)

Let me correct that part
*we still got them

First time in my life I've ever considered suicide a possibility.

Attached: 1514649718067.jpg (848x1200, 328K)

Imagine the hostile butthurt when sakurai reveals him as an assist trophy.

Unsurprised.

stop making this thread

This.

Conker had one fucking game, at least Banjo had three even if the third one wasn't very good.

>NMH3 2020
It's happening. Go spam Nintendo's twitter

Attached: 25706E82-4B77-4FB4-98A0-0DC13F3BDED3.jpg (220x217, 26K)

Cope

Based

Conker had two, or three if you count that Project Spark thing

>three
Five, six if you count his debut in Diddy Kong Racing.

Grunty's Revenge is basically an official de-make of Banjo Kazooie and is pretty damn fun.

Would be okay with Conker, but if all bets are off with the next DLCs and Rare IPs are still on the table I'd rather get Gruntilda for more Banjo music.

>oh god it's just going to be more rosterfag fights

Attached: robots in denial.jpg (281x285, 80K)

pretty excited. better roster than I thought it would be, so every new fighter is a plus. please god no more FE reps, I'll only be half upset if it's a unique style and not a sword fighter.

>oh great another year of this bullshit
just give smash its own board already, for fucks sake. /mlp/ was made when pony shit was taking up the whole Yea Forums catalog. /vp/ was made when pokemon was taking up the whole catalog. /vg/ was made when generals were taking up the entire catalog. smash shit is allowed to take up the whole catalog for more than a year for what reason exactly? i don't even care if melee/64 stay, they just take up 1 thread when they have tournaments. but this roster shit needs to get out of here.

Attached: 1507685287572.jpg (710x473, 61K)

>first impression
>"Oh great. Now we'll never be done with the Smash threads."
>now
>"Eh, at least it's better than the thinly-veiled /pol/ shit."

patrician taste

>I got Banjo and Kazooie after 20 years, so the rest of the roster additions are just gravy
>Sakurai announces an nonspecific amount of additional gravy
Pretty excited, Yea Forums has been dead to me long before Ultimate's rosterfagging violated the corpse so Stevefagging can return for all I fucking care.

Attached: 1533750203162.png (711x660, 806K)

Wow retards are going to pay another $25 for 5 characters? How are they going to defend paying for the game again for 10 characters? Oh boy more shitposting about what character people want in.

I would love to see Grunty, but remember that she is already a spirit and a stage element, maybe next game, also Conker has some pretty good music, like windy, soprano, ole, rock solid and some more

Attached: 05DD9C42-4506-44A2-9A2F-FBFEC92BA1A1.png (560x584, 499K)

Overwatch PLEASE.

Imagine Yea Forums in more pain.

>non-stop rosterfaggotry season of fake leaks, HE'S IN since march of 2018
>will continue for at least another 18 months
Admittedly, it feels like it's been longer than a year and a half, but I'm so tired of it.

Attached: AfkzkWh.png (642x797, 602K)

>"Based. Nightmare still has a chance."

For me it's Yoshimitsu

More chances for this lad to get in.

Attached: phoenix_dance.gif (220x274, 302K)

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

He still has a chance

Banjofags can burn in hell for all I care

Attached: 390.gif (503x432, 3.92M)

THE FUN WILL NEVER END!

Attached: 1567876695551.gif (360x360, 375K)

I sincerely doubt that anything people say now will affect Nintendo's DLC plans for the next year. They start working on characters well in advance.

Another year of unrelenting shitposting and butthurt

Bro Steve can get in for all I care

HOLY SHIT HE IS IN

Attached: 229AACDE-A5DD-480E-93A9-7B3DAC9B1D9E.jpg (270x187, 10K)

don't even give the rosterfags the dignity of their own board, exile them to the smash general on /vg/
If they get banned there, it can only improve the quality of both boards

>sees the whole direct
>doesnt think much Other than "Aw cool I can now play as Banjo and Kazooie"
>suddenly theorizes that the controversial Paraleak from a while back might be ledgit the guy just got his info messed up the more i think about the stuff that was shown off
>Pic Related

Attached: 20190906_214738.jpg (1280x1280, 904K)

>Wow retards are going to pay another $25 for 5 characters? How are they going to defend paying for the game again for 10 characters?
Bro this is par for the course for fighting games, go look at the season pass for literally any fighting game. It's the same price as the game itself. Nobody likes it but we're not surprised by it.

despair,but also despair

Why would we? We already got what we wanted

Attached: 9090C537-06EC-4914-A8B1-ED35BCF9DBF3.jpg (278x181, 14K)

Like i dont even know what geno is from desu and dont get the hype for him on these threads

I hope they're doing non-fighter DLCs as well.

I'd seriously love song packs. I'd pay like 5 dollars to get songs from Cadence of Hyrule or the Banjo-Tooie boss themes ripped.

Also stages, return to me the cut stages. I demand "everywhere is here!"

>a character got in
>this must mean this thing completely unrelated can to
Just because Banjoke was memed in doesn’t mean conker will besides they won’t add to cereal box mascots from the same company In the same pass
Besides while Banjoke is litteral who irrelevant dead thing conker is even way more irrelevant
FCe it cope
Besides joker,plant and terry all had things and reason behind it
Conker is never happening cope

You would get it if you had played his game.

tranjoke kablooey has a shit tier moveset, steve is going to be top tier

>fatal fury on senrangarbage
>fatal fury on strash
The dead of SNK for me.

STOP MAKING THIS THREAD

despair, but also ||disbear||

Attached: 197-1972650_banjo-kazooie-banjo-kazooie-banjo.jpg (820x680, 173K)

Shaq? Is that you?

Attached: 1567882996785.png (300x221, 121K)

that made me GYUH HUH

Attached: 1567089873303.jpg (640x624, 25K)

Attached: just end it.png (957x900, 625K)

On one hand, at least one more year of rosterfaggotry and “““leaks”””. On the other than, there’s now a legit chance for an Astral Chain rep

Attached: 6C490BB8-C1C2-4959-9F01-98253A984FD7.png (1000x500, 223K)

I was cracking up because I knew it meant we have like another solid year of rosterfagging
Smash fans are going to be the most despised people on this board before long, if they aren't already

My prediction? They drop the “Super” and “Bros.” from the title and simply go with the Smash branding, and open it up to non-video game characters. The entire roster will be dumped, and while they’ll of course add Mario, Zelda, Kirby, etc., don’t be surprised if even some of the original eight don’t return in lieu of characters like Goku and Spiderman.

While I personally like the idea of starting from square one without being tied to legacy characters or movesets, I wouldn’t care too much for non-vidya reps, but whatever.

The guy at the bottom isn't being unreasonable.

Yeah, that's why he's at the bottom, so the image can end on a good note.

>Paraleak

The what?

You must be a legit SNKfag since English is clearly your second language

>They drop the “Super” and “Bros.” from the title and simply go with the Smash branding
This is actually not that implausible, seeing how Gears of War is just calling itself "Gears" now.

>No one STOPS! It's way too late to STOP! NO ONE STOPS!

Attached: 1513625710155 2.jpg (489x512, 31K)

Mildly annoyed. I was hoping the rosterfaggotry would end after Character #5, or at least die down until the inevitable Smash 6.

Attached: v-triggered.png (466x466, 327K)

I just wanted all rosterfags not just on this board but everywhere else to shut the fuck up about speculating garbage like their life depends on it and actually play the game (or do something else).

Attached: disappointed.png (170x170, 12K)

Having rosterfag threads keeps them out of other threads. It can only benefit the internet.

Wait, I don't understand... Wasn't it obvious that there was going to be more than one pass? I was like "why the fuck are they saying it?" when they announced it.

Its not the same

Either they plan to release an additional character between now and the fifth character and they wanted people to be ready for that, or they didn't want people to expect the fifth character to be the last character ever, which means it probably won't be some "epic grand finale" character like people were hoping.

I mean, Smash 4 only got a handful of DLC that were real newcomers so I think most people were expecting them to keep it to a minimum. Especially when you consider there's already like more than eighty characters in the game

Its gonna happen.. Isn't it

like this

Attached: rambo.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

Another year of “Goooood morning Yea Forums“

>Simon was my believable most wanted
>Banjo was the Dream
At this point I don't even mind of god damn glover gets in, I'm good. I'll be perfect if Boss rush gets a return though.

Attached: 63cb0a01-bc56-4f24-8505-2b25cdaf5ec9.jpg (1085x800, 807K)

I have that shit filtered.

>They always add an extra O

Attached: 1505501516618.jpg (720x761, 77K)

People were pretty foolish to think Smash 4 was representative of anything, I think that if the Wii U wasn't such a dead system they would have supported it a lot more than they did.

Banjo was likely way high up on the ballot compared to Conker which made the deal with Microsoft make sense. I can't see a similar deal for him happening but who knows at this point.

She's in

Attached: chun li win.gif (200x200, 134K)

I could very much see Master Chief happening but I think anyone who wants Conker is deluding themselves.

Side note, does anyone know if the Master Chief Collection will work on Windows 7? I've never played Halo so I was thinking of checking it out, but I also never updated to Windows 10.

I felt terrible for Sakurai. The guy's utterly fucked.

Based Maloschad

FOR EVERY THREAD

Attached: WONDERRED.png (457x427, 265K)

Already deconfirmed senpai

Attached: 70311778_751775091912985_4361127113961504768_n.jpg (540x960, 70K)

literally the exact same boat I'm in lol
all I want is interesting movesets for the new characters, which seems more or less guaranteed.

Attached: 432523.jpg (750x721, 34K)

this is a new render, right?
...man, its really ugly. and i mean that in a way that makes it look unappealing

>literal who SJW said a opinion no one asked for
Again literally means nothing

Cope

No waluigi no buy

Yah no u cope Purple hair fucks opinion means NOTHING

It's Gruntilda, it's not supposed to look appealing.

Attached: EDpzH0kXkAYLYJy.png (579x464, 291K)

She literally works in Mojang

I'm sad we'll have another year of smashfags autism, but it makes sense, even if nintendo is going back on their word of having only 5 DLC characters, they'll never make another smash like this, so it's better to get everyone they can now

He's insane, don't even bother.

the render is off-putting and unappealing for some reason

>even if nintendo is going back on their word of having only 5 DLC characters,
Nintendo never once promised only 5. They were very careful with their word choice.

We already got a Microsoft character, the rest of the DLC will probably be from other companies or other Nintendo franchises
Steve will never be in Smash. At best AT BEST will be a Mii costume

PORKY

They probably didn't have any high quality art so they had to draw over the old 3D models.

>source
My ass
>hurr durrr u don’t know something about this literal ago so that means ur insane
Okay sure fag what ever u say u complet retard sorry u have no life and know everything about random people online
Faggot

Not even coping, you faggots are actual retards.

Attached: ok.jpg (406x388, 25K)

Mad

minecraft.gamepedia.com/Aubrey_Norris

retard

Attached: 69998521_751775175246310_5471890834498519040_n.jpg (540x960, 71K)

What are you so angry about? Calm down, holy smokes

Is this real?

Attached: deleted_leak.png (990x325, 430K)

THE BLUE CHECK MARK MEANS IM IMPORTANT SEE SEE? IM INVOLVED WITH MINECRAFT!

see
retard

>Skull Kid
>Gex
I doubt it

>How did you feel when this happened?
>Rex+Pyra/Stockings-Mythra can get in
>Edelgard can get in
>Spring Boi/Ribbon Grill can get in
>K O W A S H I T A I has a chance to get in
>Karate Joe can get in

Attached: omg.jpg (305x315, 12K)

Learn how to use the archive shit for brains.

You're not doing a very good job of disproving the assertion that you're insane.

I'm sorry I didn't know deleted threads were also archived.

That's quite blurry for a screenshot and looks like a shop to me. I could check it in the archives but I'm too lazy.

Posters cannot delete their own threads.

Fuck off kiddy

I miss Japan Time. Does anyone have the screencap of red's reveal?

>gex
>gex
>gex
Fuck it im sold, no sane fake leaker would have fucking gex

It was nice knowing my boys had a second chance.

This tweet is from November 2018 tho, chances are new fighters negotiations happened wayyyy after this. Especially considering they just now announced even more fighters in development.

Those aren't """new worlds""", as much as I want the booblades in smash.

So this "new worlds" thing is going to be the new thing people misinterpret in their favor. I swear I never saw anywhere near this much antifagging for Smash until Ultimate. Why can't you just want who you want instead of shitting on who other people want?

He's mad that he already bought the Pass and is stuck with Banjo & Kazooie for all eternity. Why do you think all these whiny kids are grasping at straws saying "he'll be cut next game!!!" even though there won't be one.

It's also not in the archives at all, pretty clearly a fake post made to trick people.

Negotiations for new characters are usually made waaaaaay before tho

>Why can't you just want who you want instead of shitting on who other people want?
I just said I wanted Rex and co. Anyway, "new worlds" heavily implies only unrepresented IP's from here on out.

It’s been a good amount of months since that tweet. Plus, it’s possible that negotiations are still going on. We have no clue how many characters are gonna be added now, it seems to be indefinite, since Sakurai mentioned he wants to expand to as many worlds as possible

maybe he's covering all his bases so he doesn't have to give into fan demands the next time around, if they even make another one

Calm the fuck down Stevie

Attached: D6AF595B-6289-4595-A238-9613629BCD7F.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Will they still use the ballot as a reference point? Even Banjo came from it. He said Sans was a popular request, but I'm pretty sure Undertale only released the month before the ballot.

Attached: rainbow_hmm.gif (111x111, 10K)

"Worlds" is vague wording that could easily mean different worlds within the same franchise. Even if you want to go with the spirits deconfirm angle, look at this: There are no spirits from Three Houses in Smash, so "the world of Fire Emblem Three Houses" has not been represented.

Probably, but I imagine he's getting many emails and tweets showing him who else is popular.

Attached: EDc8qZcXoAICzeV.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

That is the worst tagline I have ever seen.

Yeah I agree but it came up on Google so here it is. Have another reimu

Attached: 1567639036845m.jpg (847x1024, 122K)

Well, I hope it happens because I am desperate for a character to buy an Amiibo of.

>Discord faf
Git

Pic related.

Attached: Hope.jpg (431x431, 24K)

Happy.

Disappointment because this means MORE Smash autism but then i recalled how satisfying Erdrick shitposting was and I'm ready for it again

Attached: D8z3XdcWkAIghmI.jpg (1105x717, 177K)

So, 5 more characters?

you mean shared laughing among the entire board

6+ months of shitposting only for him to end up as an assist trophy

fucking glorious

Attached: 1563047193207.png (1088x687, 186K)

still feels like a dream

Attached: WINNING.png (474x248, 30K)

I'm not sure about that, Steveposters are psychotic and will pretend an assist trophy was what they wanted all along, and they will not crack when you mock them for it. It would be better if nothing Steve-related got in the game at all, so they would have absolutely nothing to cling to.

Annoyed. I have Banjo as my main now and my first never ever is an Assist. Don’t make me drop my new main already.

Fucking this

...You can't just main more than one character?

>Even more DLC fighters will join the battle!

Attached: Episode_190_2.jpg (626x354, 20K)

Dont care fully invested

Is rosterfagging the price to pay for more characters?

Attached: 1501261502408.png (398x347, 129K)

Anyone with a brain saw it coming from a mile away. I still got hype anyway.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 115K)

>Oh great, now Stevefags will NEVER go away.
God, let the nightmare die already.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 11.37.51 PM.png (340x376, 197K)

Oh yeah, I could, but I was really excited for Banjo and I don’t want that to fade so quickly. Then again my remaining wants are nevers (Ashley, Meowth) or Japan-catering maybe (Yo-kai)

Oh, well in that case you have nothing to worry about since it will probably not be until February that the next character who is not Terry releases, so you have around half a year to enjoy Banjo.

Go0od morning Yea Forums

That's not the smart way to filter things. I won't tell you how I do it because that way they'll never figure it out.

filter each version with the different number of Os

Attached: smash.png (1192x670, 907K)

>$20 per character
Why?

>shit tier moveset
>when it has wonderwing

Attached: 1567635706334.jpg (794x750, 141K)

How many times have you asked this now? Just how mentally ill are you?

It is interesting though how the Rexposters had basically completely given up then after this announcement they're back in full force, whereas Edelgardposters had been insisting Edelgard would be in for the entire duration of the Fighters Pass. Which indicates to me that Rexposters genuinely want him in and Edelgardposters were just doing it for the shitposting.

>Qbby
You alright white boy

They're still working on Terry and fighter 5. They might be working on the next 1 or 2 as well, but if they're doing it through 2020, I'd imagine we could still influence the later ones.

It's the eyes. She's got a thousand yard stare thing going on. I wonder why they didn't just use one of her renders considering they were able to use Mumbo's.

Yeah but if Travis is already one of the planned fighters, which he is, spamming Nintendo about it isn't going to do anything.

Attached: geno_inevitable.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

pinocchio isnt a video game character

You're doing this so that when we search for Geno deniers in the archive we won't find your post and include it in our cringe compilations. Have some balls and say his name.

Attached: 1560124307858.png (782x790, 22K)

ge... gen... GENWHO HAHAHAHA

Being a Geno-denier is one thing, being this cringe of a geno denier is a whole other level.

I'm pretty sure early on Sakurai said they had to plans beyond the fighter pass for additional DLC.

unironically thinking pinocchio has a chance to be a character is just retarded,

Guys, I am genuinely getting excited about the prospect of Master Chief in Smash.

Attached: 1541812054377.png (1085x822, 445K)

I wish I could be you just so I could play SMRPG for the first time.

Felt really happy. I actually made the soiboy face I’m pretty sure. After a pretty lackluster fighters pass I was praying we would get more fighters.

Don’t get too excited. I really feel like Banjo is probably the only Microsoft rep we will get. Hope I’m wrong though

All me, btw.

the smash board proposals became that much more legitimate

>How did you feel when this happened?
Hope. So far none of the characters I felt would be in got picked, and not some never evers. Dante, Ryu Hayabusa, Heihachi. Only thing that sucks is we're still gonna see some Steve shitposting, though I think he should get the same treatment as Sans.

Now tihs... this is next level cringe.

fuck off puppetfag STUPID NIGGER

Coping Stevie

What’s so bad about Steve getting in anyway? I’ll admit I’m a zoomer but I still remember playing all three of the main banjo games as a kid and was really excited when he got announced but honestly Minecraft is pretty fun too and I feel like it’s a big enough game that Steve would make a lot of people happy and I fully support his inclusion. Why is it such a crazy idea to support both Banjo AND Steve? They are both cool to me.

This will never happen

minecraft is way more popular than your shitty game.

this but unironically

Hahahahahaha

Not suprised you won't believe the number of DLC slots. According to TCRF it's 30.

I am sure at least some of these are echoes, there's no way they're doing 30 unique fighters as DLC. It would take 6 years to make that many.

Not really, its pretty insane that they'll blow past 80 characters in a fighting game.

people only care about smrpg because it has mario on it. ACCEPT THE TRUTH PINOCCHIOFAG

Ahaha

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING, HUH? NO ARGUMENTS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

We will have the last laugh my friend.

Or at best we will get a mii costume or something who fucking knows

I have nothing against Minecraft as a game, but his supporters behave like literal obnoxious children and one of the big lessons in life is never to give spoiled brats what they want. Plus, Notch is an asshole and doesn't deserve for his game to be honored with a presence in Smash.

Most of these aren’t even denying that there would be a second season. They just don’t want yet another year of shitty speculation.

All of them except the guy at the bottom were complete dickweeds, feel free to look at the thread if you don't believe me.

"oh FUCK Yea Forums's getting flooded with rosterfags for the foreseeable future"

Attached: they don't think it be like it is, but it do.png (472x496, 114K)

>more roster fag threads
>my most wanted still wont get in
Yay

Attached: dcqla9d-4e085ca2-11da-4bda-8365-f1ca0017496e.png (770x435, 579K)

What's this render from?

If they don't do at least ten of them I'll fucking scream.

This

Attached: 1566671733165.gif (480x270, 1.7M)

No

>notch man bad
Found the non white why you butthurt he doesn't want the Swedish race to go extinct?

Don't worry, in five years they will be gone thanks to global warming.

>

Attached: v_2018-2022.gif (480x270, 3.76M)

Who do you want, though?

Waluigi

It's the Gruntilda spirit in Smash. I think they made it for Smash.

Oh, he's getting in.

Too good to be true

Im sorry m8

i dont care about smash as a game but its super entertaining seeing who makes it in and all the arguments speculation shit

This will probably be the last Smash game with Jigglypuff, so I'll take the ability to fight as many characters with Jigglypuff as I can get.

I want to believe

A bit anxious because this thing of mine is getting pretty big as is, but at the same time excited to see what the hell else can join this series.

Attached: EVERYONE IS HERE.jpg (1992x6008, 2.03M)

When he gets in enough butthurt will be generated to power the entire planet for 1000 years.

/thread

Its frustruating seeing a mediocre game series like smash get so much attention on this board just because of headcanon autists and people that bait/troll them

It was obviously coming, they can charge 10% of the cost of the base game for one new character and a stage with some music, which is much more profitable than making a new game, especially considering how well the switch is doing and the fact that smash was released so early in the Switch's lifespan

Weird to think Yoshi's Crafted World is the newest game represented in Smash. I wonder if the DLC will change that. Also, I never understood why of all stages to cut, they got rid of Woolly World which was actually unique.

The character balance is already horribly bad, now they don't even care anymore.

I really hope the next Smash decrease the roster to around 20. Then it can be fun to start playing online again.

It's basically the new Melee, finally a game that competitive types can get into on top of as you said being released so early that it will be a dominant title in the Switch library. Imagine if Melee had been able to have DLC, it would have been even huger. And we're going to see what that would have looked like.

With how many stages are packed in already, I'd not be surprised if some didn't make the cut entirely due to not having the time and resources to get to ALL viable stages. I'm still pretty damn surprised we got as many as we did as is.

I am 95% sure that the additional DLC fighters will be Rex & Pyra, Byleth, and Grookey's final evo. And retards will get angry about it because they didn't see the obvious coming.

Man, Corrin and Incineroar really broke you people, didn't it? You can have four amazing DLC characters in a row and you're still paranoid you'll get Pokemon and Fire Emblem.

>excited to see what the hell else can join this series.
REIMU
E
I
M
U

I think a new gen Pokémon rep is basically a shoo-in, but I'm thinking the other characters will all be new franchises/third-party
Sakurai made sure to mention expanding to new worlds which likely means new franchises
also FE doesn't need life support any more

The suffering never ends.

Attached: smashdlcthreads.png (158x290, 85K)

Smash is less of a game and more of a Hall of Fame at this point, it's less about actually fucking playing it and more about who makes it in

That being said, you're 100% right, this shit is annoying

>also FE doesn't need life support any more
This is the thing people don't seem to understand. There's only so much advertising value they can get out of putting FE characters in. People are well aware of Fire Emblem now, for better or for worse. The DLC slots would be much better used to advertise another series Nintendo wants to do better. There are many options.

cope, seething, dilate, etc.

Well actually, if you want to get technical, the newest thing represented in Smash is the Labo VR Kit. Though spirits are left on a separate chart from that one because those REALLY take a lot of fucking space.

Attached: 1525631878971.jpg (247x188, 8K)

Can't wait for the next one of these

Attached: COLLAGE UPDATE FINAL.jpg (730x464, 98K)

I genuinely cannot tell what is going on in this image.

I don't think FE is getting anything, sakurai went out of his way to say there were too many and added corrin anyway. A gen 8 mon is probably getting in but nothing is set in stone

And even so, it will probably not be a starter but instead will be a prominent Pokemon from that gen, like Lucario was. Maybe Corviknight or something, he's getting a lot of buzz.

Anyone who was mad about this announcement because of what it would do to the state of some anonymous anime imageboard needs to fucking get a life. Imagine basing your opinions around Yea Forums

Yeah I don't know what kind of idiot browses Yea Forums in catalog form, you use the search bar to find a thread about a subject you like or you make your own thread. It's a waste of time to do anything else.

Based Cheifposter

Attached: A0C9F44B-A7F4-4B0F-8E9C-7F9268340FA9.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

GREAT

Who's that other guy? Is that Locke from Halo 5? He's pretty cool.

>start the new Kirby game
>Bandana Dee and Magolor are the only characters in the hub area

Yeah, I'm thinking they're relevant.

Who are these people who still don't have their most wanted in the game? By the point you're earnestly debating tertiary picks like Spyro and Shantae, it's just scraping the bottom of the barrel. This announcement was the first time it was just an "okay, cool" rather than genuine excitement because everyone who needs to be in is already fucking in.

Attached: conch.png (620x358, 169K)

My name is humpty. Pronounced with an umpty.

Waluigifags and waifufags desu. Ignore them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm plenty satisfied with the roster, but I like that Smash is at the point where we have the opportunity to have some lesser known choices in the roster. I enjoy playing characters I normally wouldn't get to play as.

Can’t believe she’s in!

Attached: 9BC2C310-4D14-41E4-ABB8-A0DACB4C3E62.jpg (813x914, 103K)

Almaeizingui

Very Comfortable

Womderfyul

Soul Good

Banjo first appeared in 97 dummy

Kazooie didn't.