GTA's next DLC rumored to be centered around Survive the Hunt

>GTA's next DLC rumored to be centered around Survive the Hunt

wew this is what I like to see, this would bring back a ton of people.
Basically the game mode is:

>1 person being "hunted" in a part of the map (no one has a map)
>the hunted has a 2 minute head start on the rest; can change clothes; hairstyle; beard etc to look more like a NPC; ofc also to change cars
>rest of the server (hunters) try to find said player; communication is key
>the hunted has to survive for a set amount of time (12/24h) and can do this by blending in and acting like an NPC
>hunters can only use moderately fast vehicles but no supercars
>both hunters and hunted cannot shoot from inside a vehicle

Will this bring you back to GTA Online, Yea Forums?

Attached: file.png (1024x575, 285K)

I wasn't playing GTA Online in the first place.

pleb

Um OP people have been playing this with their friends on invite only servers for years.

i know retard but now it's about to become officially part of the game

wow, shit
just like the rest of gta online
shit

No it's not you larping faggot.

This is written exactly like a PR fuck would try to on Yea Forums. GTA V is dead.

What? Isn't this like the vespucci job, or that one with the werewolves?

>I have never played GTAO
The game is far from dead, it seems more lively than ever, also, gamemodes usually only get players the week they are released and on 2xpay weeks, a waste of time.

this

This is literally one of freemode activities in GTAO already you dumb fuck

You are right, now I remember.
There's actually 2, one is a VIP job and another is a freemode job or whatever they are called.

They're not. Dragons have wings. Wyverns do not. Wyverns are not Dragons.

NO DON'T REPLY TO THAT COMMENT I WANTED TO REPLY TO ANOTHER THREAD REEEEEEE

Destroy GTAO entirely and just make it a sandbox.

Fuck your made-up rumor.
The actual facts and evidence point to a naval-based yacht-friendly update with an overhaul on the bounty system. Dripfeed is to be new Survival mode arenas with a re-work of the payouts on all existing Survivals.

>download mod menu
>play invite only
There you go.

Wyverns are a type of dragon but they are not the standard dragon, which has four legs and two wings. Squares, rectangles, etc.

Friendly Reminder that Take-Two planned out a 12 year roadmap for this game and that GTA VI will not happen until that roadmap is finished.

Enjoy another 6 years of shark card shilling.

Attached: GTA and Red Dead Crossover Ultimate Deluxe Collectors Bonus Turbo Directors Cut Edition.jpg (640x853, 62K)

>yachts will finally be useful
I only bought it because I ran out of things to buy, but still, it would be cool having an aircraft carrier, the model is in the game already.

Anyone that spends 100 bucks on something that can be achieved by playing one week deserves to be scammed.

>re-work of the payouts on all existing Survivals.

what does this mean

Can't really say I blame them. GTA5 is a cash cow. The people have spoken: microtransactions are a-okay and the company would be retarded to not beat it into the ground.

based
0.01 yuan has been adeed to your account, Cheng.

Good
I want things other than GTA from Rockstar.