No video game characters can defeat him

No video game characters can defeat him

Attached: 1567801062600.png (1200x1200, 977K)

Chara

Maxwell from Scribblenauts.

except seaotter
cure!

Attached: seaotter1.png (123x148, 17K)

Shulk, and Zanza.

Kirby

>Actual playable character
>Not a Mii costume

Attached: 69238505_423933868327781_5819844354479107375_n.jpg (750x750, 81K)

who

Not even a hard boss, I think I got him on my third or fourth try.

Nobody cares about Terry, this is about Sans

Attached: Capture.jpg (785x167, 24K)

>SANS WON THE POPULAR VOTE
lmao at Mii Gunner cope

4 MORE GAMES

Attached: FIGHTER TERRY BOGARD.jpg (1000x666, 122K)

Mario.

gee, if all you need for characters is mii costumes, well why didn't you say so, let's let sakurai know that characters like geno and waluigi would be good enough as mii costumes lol

>no video game characters can defeat him
>literally gets kiled by a child at the end of the game

An 8 year old girl with a knife.

I bet Sans Undertale could best him

what is the gaster blaster supposed to be?

Monika probably could, not that I would want her to

Not sure what you're getting at but it doesn't sound like it matters.
It actually works for Sans though, unlike Waluigi

Geno could get a spot on outfit, but none of that compares to Undertale

Why does Sans offend so many people? he's just a funny skeleton with a sick theme.

Attached: m3hsfgi068a11.jpg (432x512, 27K)

Could Terry kill Sans?

>Playing the videogame doesn't matter
Sounds like a rosterfag alright

The child was able to reset the universe until he won. Sans never stood a chance.

The real question is, who could defeat murderous frisk?

Attached: 1568051088589.jpg (738x720, 75K)

it's more like you guys are increasingly obnoxious about undertale, like the mlp of games
it's like that guy i knew in the army who got chaptered out for being a failure who kept bringing halo this halo that and wouldn't shut up about halo and thank god spc carson got kicked out, too bad he apparently lives in this state

He killed a god before with just his fists, so why not?

but he dies in one hit

Well, he has blown up a factory with one punch, and he has defeated pretty overpowered dudes before.

Sans is only hard as a boss because he breaks the rules of RPG mechanics. As soon as you put him into a combat system where you have to do more to dodge attacks than just lazily sidestep them, he's fucked.

But we're happy with the mii outfit, you're the only one spouting cringe because your character lost his spotlight to said outfit, this wasn't a smash thread to begin with.
i don't see undertale posted all that often here, unless you're talking about smashposters then yeah i agree.

Attached: tem.jpg (296x378, 18K)

Cringe and retardpilled

>but we're happy playing one of the most boring characters in the game
LOL

>477382941
Get dunked on!

Attached: da6rx2z-4deaa92a-4421-4baa-b77d-d657794dc028.jpg (640x360, 21K)

I could have sworn I just suplexed him as Incineroar an hour ago. Oh, well. Guess my memory's getting spotty.

Attached: get dunked on.png (250x250, 11K)

Maybe not a VIDEO GAME character ...

Attached: Steven-Universe-Movie-700x500.jpg (700x500, 40K)

It's funny because the Terry posters are secretly butthurt about a mii costume stealing their spotlight.

most of the Mario cast could

Attached: comfymario.png (196x197, 34K)

>No video game characters can defeat him
I beg to disagree with you, user

Attached: True Boss Template.png (2252x1252, 71K)

imagine having your hype stolen by a fucking mii costume

I love how rosterfags care more about Tweet levels than playing new characters. Really tells you about the Smash fanbase.

god I fucking hate undertale fags

Attached: 1536652475845.jpg (500x375, 40K)

What kind of a hero fucks his dad

>C-Chara is invincible because s-she can SAVE and RESET.

...Bitch please, I did it first. And I did it better.

Attached: IMG_0303.JPG.jpg (960x864, 78K)

not to sound like a newfag but literally who

Sans will be in for real in the next iteration of smash, along with the fun gang

user you know that's not what fusion is

I mean you're wrong but okay

i'm not sure why terryfags are so assblasted about our mii outfit, we just like to have fun and they got their fighter anyway.

Attached: 1562374981425.jpg (476x514, 154K)

at least terry has his own stage and is an actual fighter with his own moveset

The motherfucking Security Officer from Marathon.

Omega Flowey
the hearts wouldnt side with Frisk if hes bloodthirsty, Omega Flowey could lock Frisk in a death loop if he could get a single kill on him

I'd fuck a tem.

>terry is an actual fighter
>has his own unique moveset
>a stage all to himself
>still overshadowed by a fucking mii costume

Attached: 1558882437232.jpg (258x196, 7K)

>i'm not sure why terryfags are so assblasted about our mii outfit
I don't know, I'm constantly seeing Sansfags constantly enter Terry threads and create threads dedicated to Sans "dabbing on" Terry. This is the first time I've ever seen a Terryfag enter a Sans thread.

That IS Sans

clearly he's only equal to the likes of lloyd so not that special

>Physically one of the weakest characters in the game
>His power only work on evil doers
Even the weakest heroes from MHA can brush aside, Sans can only fights only beings that did many horrible acts

Attached: 50739760-13BA-480E-A0CD-34A7E7025517.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

*him

PICKLE
RICK

>>His power only work on evil doers
what is this meme
legit question where did you get this

Attached: 1566351221284.jpg (828x720, 43K)

Only the MOST alpha kind. The result was such a GIGA CHAD it turned the lesbian straight

Attached: EDf1hkKWwAAhluw.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

See these Terryfags truly are pathetic.

>implying this meme skeleton fuck can beat the likes of a sentient intergalactic radioactive AIDS machine, a space dragon pterodactyl that cannot and will not fucking die no matter how many times he does die, A big burly Arabic STR-focused magician, and a pink ball with plot armor

Attached: SwiggitySwazonImComingForThatPhazon.gif (389x281, 1.65M)

Cheater.

very easily

Attached: Demifiend render.png (878x1580, 640K)

I got a question for you goat fuckers. If X character is so powerful in undertale, and undertale is supposed to be in the most literal sense a video game world where you can "cheat" just by acknowledging game mechanics to the point of the game being so meta that physically changing the code of the game is canon for that game universe, then why do you assume that any other character from a cross over who will fight will play by the same rules? Or even just straight up change the code?

Attached: 1541491597614.jpg (422x583, 49K)

I'm not so sure. His entire fighting style revolves around abusing dirty tricks relating to the fourth wall and the uniques rules of his world in order to annoy his opponnent into giving up. If his Ghaster Blasters and bone generation are the only thing he can do besides that, i don't think he would be that strong in a straight fight.

I mean, Frisk technically one shoted him with a kitchen knife, for fuck's sake...

This better?

Attached: 1560604124251.png (800x704, 63K)

Shut the fuck up retard

Any player character can.

Better.

Would Kira have a shot?

Giygas can beat his physical form

seethe harder

Attached: 1552878647399.png (667x379, 288K)

literally any vidya character with a proper firearm

Sans is only powerful due to his manipulation of the battle system. Any character who isn't from a turn-based game could beat him easily

So are Banjofags. A mii costume stole the light from 2 actual NEW characters.

>All these angry replies

From the game.

>responding to yourself

Attached: 1553293536930.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

>Banjo was in the spotlight for months
>expectantly new characters take over
>Hehehe banjofags mad
Is undertale as stupid as these posters?

oh shit son
ya dun goofed

Attached: 14515515615613645745.gif (500x375, 212K)

>That wasn't me

Attached: 4E510BC6-4EE7-4F6F-B41E-AF02AE912391.png (774x831, 490K)

>mobile posting cause you are scared of being banned for continuing to post this shit

all me

Sans is not powerful. He only has a single hitpoint. And he's not especially good at dodging either, you're just bad at hitting him because you're playing as a little girl with a fucking kitchen knife. There are lots of characters that could easily hit him because they're faster, or have more range, or have projectiles.

>you're playing as a little girl
nobody tell him

Attached: 1542366703431.jpg (1200x1458, 1.05M)

Tell me what, that Frisk is supposed to be androgynous? I know and I don't care, girls are girls whether they like it or not.

Channeling my inner VS Debate autism.
Sans is actually pretty fucking weak.
Subsonic in speed, so ton of characters that could actually match his speed or be even faster and hit him before he can dodge.
Small Building in Attack Potency though it doesn't matter too much because the nature of Undertale Magic directly attacking the soul but even then, he relies too much on Karmic Retribution which is entirely dependent on his opponents sins or kills or whatever. Plus easily can be countered if the opponent have some feats or stuff involving spiritual resistance or whatever situations involving the soul can be considered.

So you're telling me all the other characters in Undertale couldn't dodge a little girl with a knife?

Adol could. he defies all odds at every turn because fuck you adventure

Attached: 1553835098263.png (848x838, 1M)

Would probably be able to beat Sans. Town Level via Enderdragon, so better AP than Sans. Also Subsonic reaction and combat speed, so he could definitely score a hit on Sans since skeleton man is also subsonic.

Yes, either they couldn't, or they were just too dumb to try it in some cases.

I've never played Undertale.
Should I play a normal run first, or do pacifist or genocide run for my first playthrough?

do whatever you think is the most interesting
but genocide is really grindy so if i were you i'd do that one last

>AOE that he can't just dodge
Wow so hard

bruh, you just need to be at least Subsonic in speeds or faster to just fuck him over fast.

He won't fare well when I fuck his brother

Attached: D6dmMQuU0BEg-WX.jpg orig.jpg (1300x1296, 207K)

>his only value is hype

Hell yeah man, this guy knows.