You ARE going to play as best girl, right user? Her stances don't intimidate you, right fagot?

You ARE going to play as best girl, right user? Her stances don't intimidate you, right fagot?
Tekken bread
The DLC is up on PC now

Attached: Zafina_T7_HD.jpg (2000x3001, 407K)

Of course. Pic related, it's best girl.

Attached: __mishima_kazumi_tekken_7_and_etc_drawn_by_ryo_ryoxkj__86daa0d43ffb773a51d38e694f41d194.jpg (740x986, 405K)

This.

Yes, I just practiced with her, what's a practical BnB I can use in ranked? So far she seems to have nice frame traps.

Is her right breast visible under that blue cloth?

>buy tekken 7 on a fluke despite being awful at fighting games because it looks fun anyways
>dick around with bots for a while, family tries playing
>figure it'll be an easy ego boost
>my own mother kicks my ass as kazumi as my brother gleefully watches and keeps saying I look like bob
>drop the game
>every once in a while mom asks if I want to play "the chinese game with all the strippers" so I can lose again
I'm never buying a fucking fighting game again

Attached: 1454715637236.jpg (712x528, 179K)

you got fuckin filtered, son

Do her tits look that big in-game?

kek

>Open-toe heels with stockings

Into the trash she goes.

>Used to bust ass and win local tourney back with Zafina
>Everyone would cry she's low tier
Good fucking times.

Teach me

nice

Attached: 1567655991448.jpg (242x220, 9K)

That was over 10 years ago, user... Holy shit, it's been that long! I couldn't possibly do it now.

>my own mother kicks my ass as kazumi
Kino

How did the patch treat my girl Leo?

Attached: leo-ttt2-yamashita.jpg (480x640, 74K)

>girl

Absolutely! I've waited so long to play her.

Zafina is back? Yeah, I'm in. Loved her so much in T6 despite how shitty she was

>bodystockings

Faggot.

Attached: 1567378831457.png (1440x1080, 1.22M)

Is this pasta? Based

I bought the game during the last sale, what should I be focusing on learning before going online? I've mostly only played SF before. I think I want to play Asuka and I know to focus on learning her top 15 moves but is there anything else I should know? Like movement and combos and stuff? I'm trying to learn Korean backdashing too but it's harder on a hitbox than the people marketing it made it look.