Post characters whos persnality completely or slightly changes when dubbed to english...

Post characters whos persnality completely or slightly changes when dubbed to english. Is it ever an improvement on the original?

Attached: IMG_5401.jpg (2011x2520, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztwcKDfBipA
youtube.com/watch?v=4oKPDdGylZs
youtube.com/watch?v=l1jotXNoO40&t=533s
youtube.com/watch?v=vT3uuZZnaxw
youtube.com/watch?v=PvcNSkOR3Ws
youtu.be/4X8QlV-I9h0
youtu.be/qFhIm8_1NS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dubbed
>improvement

Attached: 1154.jpg (428x351, 29K)

I can name several cases of dub voices sounding better then their jap counterpart

Goku in Super is much closer to OG Goku than any other Dragon Ball dub. He's supposed to be a mostly harmless, but selfish fight monkey who puts the entire multiverse at risk just for a good sparring match.

you probably just have a shit taste, but no worries I forgive you

Attached: 1563524408645.png (250x300, 90K)

If you think the dub is annoying listen to the original.
>KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA KUMA

Attached: Teddie_render.png (830x981, 468K)

Cromartie High

no way fag

Jap 2B is a cutie. Eng 2B is fucking trash. It's weird becuase the script changes aren't really that big (like for example the ones in Drakengard 3) but the way the lines are delivered is completely different. Not even hating dubs, I just think they totally fucked up this one in particular.

Attached: image.jpg (571x800, 60K)

Do the people directing dubs of Taro games just go EDGY GAME EDGY or what

>everytime I hear teddies jap voice
Killer Queen has already touched the doorknob

youtube.com/watch?v=ztwcKDfBipA
youtube.com/watch?v=4oKPDdGylZs
youtube.com/watch?v=l1jotXNoO40&t=533s

It's never an improvement.

Lulu in FFX. Eng version sounds very old (like three times her age) and sounds like she's constantly bored and/or subtly angry/irritated and constantly sad (the character is supposed to have some sadness but the eng voice makes it excessive). It was a revelation playing FFX Undub and hearing Lulus original voice. Made me like the character a lot more. And Tidus sounds a lot less cringe and whiny in the original. Oh, and a MUCH more striking example of that is Raiden in MGS2. I haven't played MGS2 in Japanese but I've seen videos of it. Raiden's jap voice is much deeper which has huge effects on the character. A lot of the reason people dislike Raiden is actually because of his high pitched whiny voice. If he had a deep voice like in the original more people would definitely like him better.

Attached: FFX Best Version.jpg (1920x1080, 901K)

Wait, I had a retard moment. Of course there are exceptions where it is an improvement. Apart from Raiden, MOST of the characters in the MGS games sound objectively better in English.

Raidens voice is fine and is the original.

>female voice
Yeah, I'm not watching that shit

Do you mean "as is the original"? Because the eng voice is not the original.

Samus doesn't sound brain damaged in Japanese Other M.

youtube.com/watch?v=vT3uuZZnaxw

improvement isn't always a good thing

Based

in Danganronpa 2 Nagito felt like a huge goofy faggot in the english dub. In jap he's a perfectly portrayed sociopath. The eng dub for that game is HORRENDOUSLY bad.

I played both versions and let me tell you: you're a huge fucking faggot

Attached: NagitoKomaedaDR2.png (900x900, 769K)

You don't have to know Japanese to know how different Boomer Nier and Raiden Nier act in the prologue.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Dub 2B just feels slightly off. They should have gotten someone better.
9S on the other hand is fucking amazing. Only reason I stuck with english.

This doesn't even count because they outright changed the original character. Jesus Christ, why are all the games previous to Automata so heavily localized, I fucking hate burgers

Fuuka voiced by wendee lee completely loses her soft and gentle tone and makes her sound shrill and much more energetic than she really is.
Mamiko Noto will always be Fuuka's true voice

Attached: Chatty Fuuka.webm (642x660, 2.92M)

The worst part is that Nier 1 probably had the best localization out of the pre-Automata Taro games.

>Cherami Leigh is already in the fucking cast
>make her voice A2 instead of the mc
I'll never not be mad about this

Attached: Cherami+Leigh+Fairy+Tail+Dragon+Cry+Premiere+Ex2a6xtjn_Al.jpg (419x600, 75K)

Does Fuukanon know Japanese?

少し!

Attached: Fuuka's Smile.webm (524x576, 2.81M)

Attached: RPCS3 2018.09.28 - 09.12.26.53.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

>Nier gets completely rewritten for English release, to the point of being a buff as fuck father and not an twinkish older brother.
>Not a lot of complaints
>2B is slightly different in English than in Japanese, and some parts of her Japanese personality get reemphasized or deemphasized, it's still mostly the same waifu everyone came for

Fuck off, user.

as someone that also played both and is not the person you replied to, DR2 has a fantastic dub, one of the best in it's genre. A lot of the VA's rival their fantastic seiyuus. Gundham in particular stands out for me, they so easily could've fucked him up but the english VA completely nails him.
But they fucked up hard at Nagito, in the japanese he was a gentle, soft-spoken psycho while the english dub made him sound like a cocky asshole.

Attached: gundham ultimate weapon.png (1364x1536, 3.43M)

Nagito sounds way too sarcastic

People only claim 2B is different in English because they're retarded. They claim her naive, more emotional personality she hides under the stoicism is removed, but it's really that they're too retarded to get the implications of it in the English dub, which are clear to anyone who can actually get subtext. It's telling that none of these people can even speak or read Japanese, and only started up this complaint many months after the game came out after some Jap-speaking weeb can in and complained. They're all just aping that guy.

Attached: 1425881258911.png (600x568, 218K)

What the fuck are you talking about, I complain about murica Nier too you know. Only ironic weebs think papa Nier was okay

Attached: bb955412dc30e643e522a98988dbbcb8.jpg (3960x2160, 1.88M)

Japanese Nagito just sounds evil as fuck to me. I like english Nagito. I don't prefer one version over the other though, I just like both

Anyone with any taste thinks papa Nier is better.

You say that because that's the only version you can play

I need to finish that shit. Good dub.

There is value to papa Nier to the point that if they ever port the game to newer systems, I think they should just let you choose either version (but that'd require additional English localization for Replicant on top of having to work with codebase made by a defunct company so that's probably a never ever). Neither is objectively a better option, story-wise. Bro Nier is clearly more congruent with the first half playing out like your average shonen adventure and the timeskip but Dad Nier feels better in relation to Yonah, and it even came out long before the explosion of dad games.

Additionally, English Weiss is absolutely impeccable, I played Replicant and JP Weiss is just one of the most boring characters, both in how he's written and acted, you can't go wrong with Liam O'Brien's brand of ham and cheese.

>I hate my goth girls sounding like goth girls
Shit taste.

I am only here to complain that English 2B is a snarky bitch and have done so since about 5 minutes after the game came out.

he is right though

The entire reason they did it is because in Japan, siblings are very close, but in the US siblings don't really associate with or care about each other at all. It's a cultural thing, nobody in the US would understand a brother destroying the world for his sister.

Kira Buckland was a mistake and you're retarded. This was a complaint everyone always had about the game

It's true. What a shame. I wish I had imouto to gently love.

>Everyone had this complaint
>Complaint that didn't exist until someone who could read Japanese told a couple weebs about it
Historical revisionism doesn't work.

Is everyone in the US autistic or something?

I like Nier A's english dub aside from 2B's performance, is there a way to hear her in Japanese via modding?

Attached: GTA5 2017-05-06 21-55-33-66.jpg (1912x1080, 362K)

For various reasons that worth getting into here, the US has tried very hard to downplay the family unit.

It did though, you're just making shit up so your narrative works better

>It did though
Nope. Nobody was even complaining about this when the game came out or months after, you poser.

It's a nation of sociopaths. Parents kick their kids out at 18 and openly laugh at them being poor and in debt.

Grimoire Weiss is an objectively better in English. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Apparently Tifa had an actual personality in the Japanese version of the game, wish that transferred over

Attached: 23512351235123tfbhsn.png (231x683, 248K)

dilly dally
shilly shally

>Is it ever an improvement of the original?

MGS spanish dub was superior to the english and japenese versions, one of the most epic cases of improvement

Shulk is quite possibly the only JRPG MC who actually was improved by the dub.
He's a whiny, weak bitch in japanese dub. Every time he opens his mouth it's like he is about to cry.
In english dub he's a confident and strong guy.

Attached: 1567631737250.jpg (700x1300, 93K)

Dub > sub

Attached: GET OFF.png (1070x1853, 1.69M)

What's wrong with a character sounding more serious? Why do americans need sarcastic jokes all the time? Why do they think that makes a character better?

But Weiss isn't serious in JP either, he's also arrogant and quippy, but it's so subdued it almost fails to hit. He's clearly meant to be a comedic relief.

>Every time he opens his mouth it's like he is about to cry.
Not really, no. And if it was true i don't see how changing the character would be a positive, Shulk has a strong will but he's not exactly a macho, he's a nerd thrown into a world of revenge and destruction

Not all nerds are that pussified, user. There's a difference between being awkward and being on the verge of tears.

You can select the language in the options menu as I recall

We're talking about a character who consciously goes on the path of revenge and borderline genocide crusade, user. Continuing to pull forward despite overwhelming odds requires some backbone, i can't imagine japanese Shulk having it.

>random NPC sidequest has a guy lusting after a five years old hoping to marry her when she's older but she dies
>the localization changes the girl to be the guy's niece so that normal, non-Japanese people don't get creeped out by what's an irrelevant sidequest anyway
>Yea Forums will have you believe that's bad and censorship

Attached: feelsweirdman.png (112x106, 20K)

Western males are scared of sensitive protagonists for some reason. Like, they outright can't stand them and hate them with passion

Attached: Shinjiprofil-1024x642.jpg (1024x642, 69K)

Nobody likes Shinji, though.

Which game?

He obviously means hearing Japanese 2B and keeping everything else in english

FF13-2

not for a single character

Name pls

>He played FF13

This. Hearing english Shulk after playing the entire game in japanese is so fucking jarring. He sounds too charismatic for the nerd going on a revenge quest way in over his head. Though I will admit, english Shulk is very good as far acting goes. It's just too different.

>UMMM ACTUALLY THE JAPANESE VOICE IS BETTER BECAUSE SHE'S MORE DEMURE AND SUBMISSIVE I DON'T LIKE ASSERTIVE WOMEN THEY'RE MEAN TO ME AND LAUGH AT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What did Yea Forums mean by this?

>le 13 is bad maymay npc "opinion"

Attached: durr chipmunk voices are better cause i don't understand them.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Attacking strawmen isn't a quality use of your time, user.

>le contrarian hallways and bitchy mcs are good 'opinion'

As i said, i don't see it. Verge of tears? Come on. And the english VA makes him sound too old, is that what you're mistaking for confidence?

Like, I'm not even a jap purist, I'll happily watch anime and shit with the italian dubs, but XBC's japanese cast was really great imo and i don't really get the passion for the english one, although I'm sure it's better than most American-made dubs

Is there any fun way to learn the Japanese syllabary and its symbols? Like slow interactive games for kids or something. I'm retarded but at least I want to try learning all the stuff outside of the impossible Kanji hell

Attached: Bakemonogatari Nadeko Sengouku.jpg (320x180, 16K)

ff13 is a good game just for sazh best character from a ff in years.

Just watch a video of Sazh cutscenes.

He said 13-2 though

>manufactured opinion Yea Forums made for your mental midget self

i will actually go do that now havent see those in years. and personally the games is a solid 7/10 that gets shit on because it has the final fantasy name if it was not attached or simply not a mainline game it wouldnt have been so hated

>waaaah why isn't he my perfect twink Asian pretty boy
The absolute state of weebs threatened by anything even slightly masculine because it reminds them of their Dad telling them to get a job and move out

Nah man.
The reason siblings are so close in Japan is because their parents abandon them for bugman salaryman work and leave the older one to take care of the younger one.

Such a weeb response Weiss japanese dub is trash conpared to english accept it.

So now he wants to marry his niece?

>jap voice
>doting loving neesan
>eng voice
>old hag in her 60s

Attached: 1567465203879.png (689x907, 521K)

you might as well post every fates character.

FF13 IS a shit game, but
>being this much of an NPC that you can't play a game and form an opinion yourself

>Hating hag Camilla
Fuck you, that shit made me diamonds. Literal mommy tier

Pretty much, but in Camilla's case it's too much of a change it's even scary how bad her english voice is.

>literally projecting

That shit isn't my onee-chan, this youtube.com/watch?v=PvcNSkOR3Ws is my onee-chan

>Wasting your precious time playing bad games instead of good ones

Alright what if I hadn't played your favourite game but just called it shit indiscriminately? Would you take my opinion seriously? Didn't think so.

If you had talked to people who played and disliked it and had legitimate reasons to dislike it then that's fine.

don't bother, anti-ff13 npcs will never be able to use their frontal lobe ever.

>It's fine if other people form my opinions for me
Actual brainlet behaviour.

You aren't immortal and you don't have time to play every videogame, tex.

This and most things in Persona 5 and BotW really hit me while playing them. Thank godness JAP dubs were already available while I played them.

No, and I'm certainly not going to use that time pretending I'm an authority on games I haven't played.

Zero from Drakengarde 3 is the best example, and the worst thing is that you need to know japanese becouse subtitles makes her edgy as hell too.

Having an opinion =/= being the authority

Best BoTW dub is French.

She's still an edgy slut bitch in Japanese, she's just not so pointlessly and annoyingly crude.

Is it that hard to think for yourself for once in your pathetic life? There's almost certainly plenty of shit games out there that I haven't played but if I meet someone who enjoyed them I'm in no position at all to question them on that. Forming your own opinions solely based on hearsay is the absolute peak of herd mentality and is a key indicator that you're a mouth breathing retard who needs other people to think for him.

I have thought for myself by reading the opinions of other players and taking their advice. Ignoring advice is not what a wise man does.

Samurai champloo

I heard they didn't tell the VA of 2B what kind of character she'd be playing
Don't know how true that is though

>most things in Persona 5
If the dub got one thing right, it was Akechi's VA. The breakdown scene is fantastic.

would not surprise me.
Also, many American voice actors seem to have this abnoxious habit of trying to "project their own fingerprints" on their score, often avoiding listening of the OG acting if possible.

They do VA in nip (or whatever language) first then animate character based on that audio. Facial mocap even
Dub by default is a downgrade.

Faggot.

Tao is an Improvement in English, Tager is slightly better in English. Hakumen is dead in the middle after David Vincent got the voicing down on top of the new voice filter. Too bad they ruined it in BBTAG.

Hayabusa's NG3 and DOAD+5 battle voice is solid despite it's just Troy Baker being Troy Baker

Attached: 8a8514dbe308e163b889763439a95d44.jpg (800x800, 328K)

They don't get anything. No partial script, no character bio, not even what kind of game it is. They read the few lines they are given and then they go to the next person.

Did 2B actually have a personality in the Japanese version?

English femCorrin is bad compared to her JP version too.

I think she mentioned that when she streamed the game with 9S's VA

I never played female in all of my runs so I wouldn't know

I still can't believe how sporadic the English VA quality was for BOTW. It's one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, I figured they'd make sure to get a good cast for at least every major character. It was even more apparent when I played the game in Japanese earlier this year. The localization was mostly good, but the VA ranged from poor to good.

Kojima intended MGS to be played in English, its his blockbuster hollywood movie series.

>It's never an improvement.

Eh, sometimes it is. I played FF X in Nip last year and Tidus and Yuna's VAs were much better. I'd say Lulu's was better, but not to the same degree as Tidus and Yuna, but overall the rest of the party I could take or leave. Seymour was definitely better in Japanese. I really didn't like Auron's Japanese voice, he always sounded like a middle-aged Japanese man trying to sound tough. Belgemine's a minor character, but she was even worse than him. From what little I've played of FF XII in Japanese (I've played the game in English before and tried to replay it play year since I was going through every mainline FF game in Japanese, but got too bored to go on by Bhujerba) it was a mix.

MGS2 Raiden in English was pretty bad, I'll give you that.

It's amazing how they screwed english Zelda up so badly. She really stands out compared to every other voiced character due to that fake accent. It's really stupid when you remember her father and nobody else in Hyrule had accents either.

Yeah, why no one ever told her to stop that puzzles me to no end. You'd think someone at some point would've at least pointed out that her father doesn't have an accent. Another puzzling thing is why they had Yunobo keep the "Goro" speech tick in English, but they removed it from every other Goron like they've been doing since OOT. Though that's more to do with the localization than the VA, but it's just another thing that shows that they apparently didn't care too much about consistency for that game.

Koikatsu has proper skin shine effect now?

I don't really get why they do this as an industry
I heard the english actors for 9S and 2B broke down on stream when playing the actual campaign because it was the first fucking time they ever actually knew who their characters were and what they really went through
How the fuck are you supposed to play a role like that?

The localization industry in America sucks. At least for big companies, indie stuff can be fun. But yeah, though things have gotten better in the last couple decades, there's still a lot wrong with it. I don't know much about the VA part of it, but form what I do know, it's very common for actors to have no idea what the characters they're playing is like. They have to hope they have a good voice director.

Most of the time they don't even see the other VAs and have nobody to play off of.
If they're lucky they will be shown the video game/anime in question silently so they can attempt to lip synch it somewhat (and which can backfire horribly as Yuna in FFX shows).

FF X had a shitload of issues regarding VA. But yeah, that's a weakness in the industry. I was surprised to find out that how it was done for Legacy of Kain wasn't standard.

See, this is why I said I don't really hate dubs. What's wrong with Persona 5? I thought the VAs were fine. I really liked Ann and Makoto for example (I accept that Aoi Yuuki does a far better Futaba though). But sometimes like in Automata they just really don't get the character and ruin the experience.

Attached: image.jpg (1015x1476, 102K)

>and only started up this complaint many months after the game came out after some Jap-speaking weeb can in and complained.

Yeah, this. People are still giving NoA shit about BOTW's journal because some guy who could barely understand Japanese thought it was written in first person and a blog post was written about it.

?
I always thought 2B sounded too sassy. You can clearly hear how her voice cracks or gets softer in Japanese, which never happens in the english version. I don't even know who is the person mentioned in that post.

Spike Speagle

>English 2B
One of the most memorable performances of the generation, even if it's not the best
>Japanese 2B
Tired generic anime voice actress #1454
>Wait a fucking minute, I've heard this before. I've heard this exact voice before
>Look it up
>it's Mikasa from AoT / Violet from Violet Evergarden absolutely phoning it in
Because of-fucking-course it is.

Thats the one. hearing her subs for a few minutes blew my mind.

>he think Camilla was the worse case in Fates
heh

Attached: FEF_Effie_portrait.png (1408x1952, 2.95M)

They were both good, but I feel like his Nip VA excelled at his goofier side and Steve Blum was better at his serious side, but I haven't seen it in five years unfortunately.

You simply pay more attention to tone in Japanese because it's all you can comprehend about it.

I remember one of the VAs for Dynasty Warriors 9's atrocious dub said they weren't given any direction, pronunciation guides, help or anything which is why everybody sounds flat, clueless and half the names of characters and cities are pronounced wrong or inconsistently. It manages to make DW3's dub sound like a masterpiece.
Hurts even worse to remember that DW games actually had a competent voice cast for several games until Koei dumped them all for cheaper nobodies.

The absolute worst case will always be the English voice actress for Other M. The game is terrible regardless, but she wasn't just a bad voice actress, nor was she just given no direction. She was intentionally given BAD direction, told to act poorly on purpose.

Wait really?
I thought it was just Taro being fucking weird and had planned the Xbox/PS3 versions from the start, not that one version was made specifically to be shipped overseas and was given to the other console for funsies

You have no idea what you're talking about. Buckland sounds terrible. Why would someone working in more than one anime/game mean they're bad? Mikasa and Violet are similar to 2B, they hired her BECAUSE she does a great stoic and serious voice

Yep, it was done entirely because he was informed of that bit of Western culture and so he had a crazy idea.

There's Edelgard too:

youtu.be/4X8QlV-I9h0

Attached: 66-1ZZ9142632W3.jpg (1481x2095, 2.97M)

I've never heard japanese version of nier/automata dubbing, but i doubt stuff like 'no one stops' from first game or emil's boss fight from automata can be dubbed better than it was in english. Especially Emil's boss fight from automata, this shit was perfect, this breakdown in voice at the end of "this is the world my friends tried to save", everything. No way nips did it better, it simply cannot be done better.

Attached: 1534266694117.png (296x320, 99K)

You can look into 19th and earlier century stuff in English exulting sibling relationships, it's a very recent thing for westerners to downplay family.

Effie was more a case of localization ruining a character than the voice alone
In Camilla's case she's technically supposed to have the same personality in the localized version but the voice ruins it

Could you explain? Genuinely curious, I've only played dub

RE4 Leon became a chad thanks to English localization

>Nuh uh they suck
Nice argument.

No? English 2B has a sassy tone. It's a tone too, it's just not the one the character should be using. Or at least it's not the one I personally find enjoyable to listen.

Retarded weeb

Attached: fundbz09_23.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Too bad all those voice actors turned out to be massive cocks as people.

Attached: IMG_20190910_090907.jpg (1600x1218, 145K)

didn't the gay furry va from tales of coldsteel say they don't even see their lines before they come in to record and they don't hear the original audio or anything?

But it just sounds like seasonal trash anime, which is a very, very bad thing. No one wants their games to sound like that.

P4 is a mixed bag. English Rise/Teddie/Yosuke are better but the rest are definitely worse
Lol you're on Yea Forums

Japanese can't do ages for shit. Would you believe Auron is 30 and not 50? Tidus is some high school age kid. Riku is 15. Why are they so afraid of having older characters?

Sounds like you need to prepare the sacred ointment

It started getting worse around the 80s and the yuppie "it's all about me, I got mine, and fuck you too" mentality where saddling yourself down with a husband/wife and kids you actually had to pay attention to just slowed you down from the fast track to success.

Because in Japan, being a young adult is defined by being a corporate serf with little prospects and no free time. It's miserable. They retreat to youth to escape that.

Was hoping they'd get theirs but it looks like the judge in Vic's case is a beta cuck

>grizzled old looking man with white shocks of hair is 30

wut

You say that, but it stretches back further. It was the 50's with the baby room and the expansion of the suburbs that people started living far away from their close and extended families, and started the culture of being kicked out at 18 and don't come back.

That's what appeals are for, don't count it over yet.

Good thing they ran out

It probably wasn't an official dub but pic related genuinely sounded terrifying in russian.

Attached: Zombie1plant.png (1454x2329, 606K)

Good terrifying or bad?

The only good Goku in dub is Mario Castañeda, Sean is just a fag.

youtu.be/qFhIm8_1NS0

Attached: 3615e61ed820c36c1f81c94e98cf38891421036826_full.jpg (640x960, 233K)

Ishikawa is a stage actress desu.

Somewhere in between, but leaning in good
Whoever did the dub made them sound far too human

>Samus doesn't sound brain damaged in Japanese Other M.

except the game is still shit, even if it was translated properly

Are you retarded? The actors who make dubs for these jap games are literally the same people who dub anime too. It's the same shit here, the guys who play this are anime fans

>we lost Jamieson Price's Lu Bu for that garbage

I'll never not be angry

English and Japanese 2B are completely different. Japanese she's like an aloof big sister whereas English she is like a bitchy boss.
English and Japanese 9S are both great. In fact some scenes of 9S going insane were better in English.

I mean the writing is still bad but it doesn't come across as fucking ridiculous when it isn't read in autistic drone. More like the typical Japanese script padding.

>2B
>Personality
Yeah okay

You can't understand japanese so why do you pretend?

Baccano

They're both extremely obnoxious, so nothing really changes.

That's what I said, it sounds like seasonal trash anime. Because it's the same people. And they're not very good so it just sounds like something from a fucking shit anime because they don't know how to do anything else.

>the guys who play this are anime fans
Not the same garbage you dickride, I can guarantee that.

P5's dub is fine (aside from Haru). The script is where they dropped the ball.

She's like every other Yui Ishikawa character, so no.

Attached: [Hatsuyuki-Kaitou]_Shingeki_no_Kyojin_-_Special_02_[BD_720p][10bit][AAC][49B43DBB].mkv_snapshot_03.2 (1280x720, 133K)

If you want to see an old character in a videogame look at Klaus from XC2, his face is basically nothing but wrinkles.

dub sucks at delivery
doesn't matter to me though I only ever play with original

Attached: Petturit ennen vihollista.png (500x495, 260K)

The english dub of Yu Yu Hakusho is far superior and breathes new life into the series. Prove me wrong.

>liking chain smoker Kuwabara

lel

Attached: 1561190780343.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

The english voice direction for toobs seemed to completely forget that 2b knew and was already in love with 9s before they met in the game.

Instead of sounding like she was weirded out by him in the beginning, she should have been more reserved and distant, rarely cracking to show a side of melancholic regret for the relationship she knows she will never be able to share with him.

Attached: a22a5ca9c2ca8e4f22b331805bf1f95f.jpg (1182x999, 257K)

I think you mean sacred ointment giving kuwabara