Who was in the wrong?

Let me explain my stance as I think that the potion seller is not in the wrong, clearly the solider is going into battle, it will be a waste to give ONE solider (of assumed many) your stronger potion. Further more it is stupid for the pin-head solider to continue asking for something he could never handle

Attached: fuckingretard.png (704x634, 241K)

obviously nobody thinks that the potion seller was in the wrong. its his potions, he knows how strong they are

If he sold one potion to that one soldier, he would have to sell it to all of them.
And he would be essentially killing all of the soldiers, he knows how strong his potions are.

That video is not funny.

then why have them on sale?

The potion seller was in the wrong business. Clearly he sells poisons.
If his "potions" could kill a dragon, they could potentially be useful in battle.
Though a warrior class still might not know what to do with a poison, no matter how effective.

if chad shows up

why didn't he just dilute the potion? I don't know why the business owner was fighting to avoid a sale

For the time the strongest of all warriors does indeed show up.

To sell them to strong soldiers
Not random fodder

>dilute it
>it doesnt work properly
>The soldier then shit talks his business and he loses more potential sales

The Potion Seller was in the right...if only because he recognized that by selling such potions to a knight, he would be trivializing the knight's journey. Without the struggle from the quest, the knight has no chance to grow as a person and gain the respect he deserves for his deeds.

The Knight was undeniably in the wrong. He had no credentials or reputation, yet had the arrogance to specifically demand for the the Potion Seller’s strongest potions. What more, rather than except to Potion Seller’s refusal and take his business elsewhere, the Knight threw a tantrum and tried to guilt trip the Potion Seller. He’s a disgrace to knights everywhere and I’m glad the Potion Seller knocked him down a peg.

Sales are not what controlled the potion seller, unlike you he knows that it would be wasted on a dinky little solider

the potion seller mentions that no one can handle his potions, they are fit for a beast or a dragon,why waste time making these potions in the first place if you won't sell them. just let the guy buy them

the potion seller is a responsible capitalist and understands that laissez-faire brings destruction upon humanity

Based

Potion seller should be sued for discrimination. The customer is always right and the free market will not play well with his exclusionary business plan

He’s say no one can handle his STRONGEST potions, which is what the traveler specifically asked for. Had he just asked for potions in general, the Potion Seller most likely would have been more welcoming

>Capitalist
>Turning down money because muh potions
I'll just take my business elsewhere

no he tells the traveler to go elsewhere for weaker postions
he ONLY sells the strongest potions

Being too weak for his strongest potions isnt a protected class, user

His shop is only for chads with maxed out CHA and STR, not for mooks and npcs.

Ten cheers for fapping to traps!

And ten cheers for video games!

Attached: 1567613792515.png (965x673, 584K)

The potion seller was only just being responsible. He did what the pharmaceutical industry is NOT doing now, and now we have an epidemic.

More people like the potion seller should exist, he's keeping his community from falling in to complete degeneracy.

i think he wasn't being entirely truthful and just wanted to humiliate the good sir knight, i'm sure he had some weaker potions but out of principle he told the knight to go elsewhere

Like that gay faggot and his wedding cake?

The potion seller was obviously discriminating against the traveler for his obvious orcish heritage. He took one look at that jawline and knew he wouldn't sell him anything.
#PotionSellerIsOverParty

He clearly knew these potions would kill him , never did he state that he could handle them , he was clearly desperate, so perhaps these strong potions were his only chance at winning the battle , even if it meant his death.

Why the potion seller sells the potions if they are so powerful? What's stopping him from taking all the power and glory to himself? He is clearly hiding his true motives.

The main protag was supposed to show up later and buy them. The shop existed for him
That random Knight in the video was just some NPC

But why doesn't the potion seller have respect for knights?

Attached: 1515115837505.jpg (869x943, 250K)

His potions can do anything you knight can.
Why would he?

Attached: 1567975457510.jpg (824x1004, 167K)

that's hyperbole. the potion seller is obviously a renowned merchant, he was the knight's first choice when it came to getting his potions. he's just a very high quality potion seller for high-class warriors. the knight was out of his league, the potion seller was jut being responsible and denying the knight something so far out of his league it'd destroy him

...but how will the potions open themselves

Attached: 1524731398479.jpg (499x341, 41K)

the potion seller only got more rude as the knight kept bothering him to sell to him. if the knight just knew his limits or left it alone there wouldn't have been an issue.

>my strongest potions would kill a dragon, let alone a man!
How did he know? Why he himself doesnt kill the dragons then?

He's can open them and then drink them silly

Attached: 1510765627069.png (896x792, 278K)

Why he himself doesnt kill the dragons then?
No one says he doesn’t and besides, the knight never said that he was going to fight a dragon

"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"