>cosmetics don't affect gameplay
>can earn paid currency in game
Tell me the issue here

Stop playing western games,problem solved

But you listed them yourself.

The relative exchange rate.

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: file.png (661x253, 118K)

>I only care about social cosmetic shit!
>FUCK VIDEO GAMES
You are the real problem here.

not being pay to win, cosmetics being separate to capability and not actually needing to spend actual money is bad?

yeah that i agree with, I wonder how many coins a skeleton gives you

>sea of thieves
>western

OH MY GOD I NEED COSMETICS AND PETS AND EMOTES OTHERWISE I CAN'T PLAY THE GAME AND NO ONE WIL NOTICE ME

keep samefagging you autistic seething monkey

Attached: file.png (2045x145, 29K)

it's fine.
as long as dumb retards pay for skins and animation in faggy online pvp games, they can make money so big budget singley player games get made and I can pirate them
it's a good balance

>Sea of Thieves
>Get robbed
There is nothing wrong here

>game has no content
>adds microtransactions instead of shit to do
lol the only thing to do in SoT was grind for cosmetics, now you can just buy them so there's even less to do

>DUDE REMEMBER BANJO KAZOOIE LMAO ONLY 25 DOLLARS TO RELIVE YOUR CHILD HOOD ON THE HIGH SEAS

Attached: soy.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

based

>>DUDE REMEMBER BANJO KAZOOIE LMAO ONLY 25 DOLLARS TO RELIVE YOUR CHILD HOOD ON A FIGHTING GAME

i've pirated single player games for 2/3rds of my life
never ran out of things to play

I don't give a shit about purely cosmetic purchases, they don't influence my gameplay or experience at all.

The only thing I have issues with it when you can buy in-game utility for real-world cash, that's fucked.

Attached: U.jpg (633x480, 58K)

Videogames aren't a hobby
Consuming media is never a hobby
Imagine saying watching television was your hobby

>not being pay to win, cosmetics being separate to capability and not actually needing to spend actual money is bad?
Yes. The absurd mindset of milking the player of every dime and nickel for pointless shit instead of adding nice detail and player customization for free like we use to have is an issue, yes.

who cares. if morons want to pay for NOTHING, then let them
the real cancer killing gaming is all you faggots going
HURRRRRR THIS GAME IS EXCLUSIVE ON THE BLAYSTATIORK 4
OOOHHH BUT YOU SEE THIS ONE IS ONLY ON THE BIBENDO SWITCH SO YOU CAN GAME ON THE GO ™ HAHA SONY BTFO
they're fucking you in the ass with dildos made off pure anti-consumer DRM and you retards ARE CELEBRATING IT
unironically kill yourselves

This. I'd enjoy the experience much more if I knew that some cosmetic thing I see someone using was earned in game by completing some achievement, milestone, or won in some kind of competitive event. This compels me to play more. But if everybody's running around in shit they bought there's no incentive for me to get it.

Did they add a solo mode yet?
Make it give no gold, make it so every 10 minutes a big notice pops up calling me a faggot.
I don't care.
I just don't want to be in the vicinity of anyone else as I do my comfy sailing simulator.

Click [Yes] to continue playing.

Attached: 1357954397698.gif (500x375, 162K)