>play kotor
>lightsabers are a diamond dozen
>playing kotor 2
>took 4 planets to find all the lightsaber parts
wow cool

Attached: kotor.jpg (191x264, 12K)

>diamond dozen

in kotor 2 theres less jedi and sith around

another reason why KotOR 2 is amazing as fuck while KotOR is just an average Bioware RPG

>diamond dozen
it's dime a dozen zoom zoom

Vibroblades suck, thankfully you retire them after Taris in the superior Kotor 1

>diamond dozen.

This is bait, no one is this retarded right?

>he doesnt know geese howard secret move: diamondo dozemu

I tried to go grey jedi in kotor 2 and im max light side

And it actually feels like an accomplishment when you do get one. Lightsabers actually feel like they matter and rationing then out to your team takes a ton of consideration. Not to mention the customization is way more in depth since you have 3 more slots to outfit

>kotor 2
>not going gun jedi

Attached: 291896429008211.png (1024x953, 424K)

>using lightsabers
>not abusing the shit out of dual pistol slinging jedi consular builds

Is it Dialmond dozen right?

Dexfags are the biggest faggots across every video game possible

>wanting to be “””different””” by using guns instead of a fucking energy beam sword

Kill yourself nigger

ugh like can you like stop saying the n word its like triggering my ptsd thanx

Yeah, it's better to find your lightsaber around the corner instead of building your own one, right?

Attached: 1538389676230.jpg (970x545, 44K)

>kotor
>just after a galactic war where thousands of jedi were killed
>kotor 2
>all the jedi are dead or in hiding and nobody has seen one for years
gee I wonder why

Attached: index.jpg (193x262, 9K)

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
I'M IMPERFECT BUT STILL NIGGA
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
THEY HATE ME CUZ MY KI IS BIGGA

Attached: imperfect cell.jpg (772x575, 51K)

No....

Attached: no_2.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

I mean everyone already seems to know youre fucking retarded but kotor 2 gives you a lightsaber very quickly if you play the game even remotely "well"

the game has an extended linear gauntlet act 1 that ends after the polar academy (aka the point where you can manually decide where to go next) and it only takes 3 parts to build the lightsaber. Going to any planet will net you one or even two lightsaber parts and triggering visas to appear gives you one more. It would most likely take something like one and a half planet to get a lightsaber and kotor 2 has two "two part" planets so its even less than it sounds. Going to nar shaddaa, then dealing with visas and then going to X planet gives you a lightsaber before even finishing the next planet. It feels much more impactful and meaningful than in kotor 1 which is embarrassing cartoon cringe in every way anyway

>Jedi Jesus
>Silver lightsaber left behind on Coruscant
>Loved Atris but chose duty and Revan above her
>Never believes through the game that he is still a Jedi, just insists he's nothing but a washed-up old man
>Still can't help his compassion from getting the best of him, trains all possible companions in the Force, never says he's making them Jedi but there is an implication he wants them to make the Jedi into something better than he and the other old relics were.
>Romances the Handmaiden, not because she's like Atris but because she's unlike her and strong enough to stand on her own
>Forges a new, green lightsaber but sticks to blasters for the majority of the game, only taking up the saber again once it becomes clear he cannot run from his destiny.

Attached: sheev engages in robust saber thrusts.gif (241x199, 552K)

Jedi consular force spam and rapid fire spam with dual pistols is objectively the most fun and one of the msot rewarding playstslyes in KotOR 2, besides it's been a while since I played, but I'm pretty sure DEX is important for just about every build, as it gives defense...

>Not using the superior Boussingautite Bunch

>wanting to be """different""" by using muh very own special lazer sword folded over 1000 times instead of a practical ranged weapon

wew lad

>this will never be the framework of the sequel trilogy

Attached: haibane3.gif (500x315, 1.02M)

So, I will start KOTOR2 soon.
Best class build?
Is is shit to play grey instead of pure jedifag or edgysith?

Attached: 1547420483525.jpg (742x960, 408K)

you need to go extreme light side or dark side in order to unlock the prestige classes. being a grey jedi is bad.

t.brainlet who didn't bother paying attention to the story
in 2 the jedi have been driven to near extinction, I mean you can count the survivors on your hands.
might as well pick an extreme and run with it, gray jedi doesn't get you anything and you can't be Kreia's gud boy because you have to kill kavar to side with whats his name on Onderon

What's prestige?

>superior Kotor 1
lmfao that's rich user

Upgraded version of a class, usually you prestige into the upgrades version of the class you picked to stack bonuses, but that isn't always the case.

Uncivilized

>vrook
>atton
>blind gril
>kreia
>wooden plank
>albino gril
>old lesbian
>that other master that isn't vrook
>those ones that get killed by atris
>revan
>psoriasis man
>atris
>darth stirner

I just wanted an excuse to type out Psoriasis Man and Darth Stirner

Penultimate Patrician

Attached: 1567708069493.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

you know penultimate means second to last, right?

which one is supposed to be Stirner?
Kreia?
Nihilus?

I'd think it'd be obvious it'd be Kreia with her pseudo-philosophical babble
my guess would be wooden plank is Nihilus but I'm not sure

i only know Stirner is supposedly a nihilist, while Kreia clearly isn't one

I did a Blaster Sentinel based around crits, and it was fucking amazing. Not to mention, Jedi Sentinels in canon are known to only use their sabers as a last resort and actually do wield blasters now and then. So it felt authentic to only whip out the saber if tougher enemies since the Exile willingly gave up his saber in the first place, especially more so as a Sentinel. So get fucked, fag. It's a super fun build.

hey, as long as you had fun with it
but imo the Exile chose to part with his saber specifically because it was important to him

meme Stirner at least is known for shitting on such spooks as morality, rights, religion, etc. which seems right up Kreia's alley
plus Nihilus has no connection to nihilism as a philosophy beyond the Nihil root, he doesn't even talk that was can understand so he'd make more sense as wooden plank

Attached: 1474827503504.jpg (594x395, 76K)

Yes, because the ultimate patrician is pure force without lightsabers or weapons at all.

Mightiest Midochlorian

Attached: 1567097145847.jpg (681x720, 602K)

>needing weapons as consular

You just appear fart a few times till the room is dead then head for the next

I had already mentioned Kreia by name, so the connection was through Nihilism and Nihilus' root.

based

>took 4 planets to find all the lightsaber parts
you can get all the parts in Narr Shada tho

Nihlus' philosophical impact is just being a living demonstration of how worthless power is without the ability to wield it freely.

>Not going completely unarmed and using force speed to get 5 20+ damage punches in 1 turn

Literally what are you even doing?

can also immediately go to Dantooine after Telos, free the nigga hiding in the room, get part, and then immediately afterward fight visas in the hawk, getting last part.

basically saber immediately after Telos without progressing the story at all really

Torrent is out

Attached: 4555e9ca6322ff3d96a656a6ea8dcae31c4889d4a6988d11d7b0193f13662c5a.jpg (532x542, 119K)

It's a doggy dog world user

Star Wars would be better without Jedi, lightsabers, or the force.

Terrible bait. Jedi, lightsabers, and the force is the only thing that makes Star Wars special.

This is why Bounty Hunter was a very enjoyable game. You are just collecting bounties, killing criminals, visiting the slumps of planets while being on a big hunt race for a trophy. Not to mention all the kino mandalorian lore that came with Jango's past
After the cancelation of 1313 i hope Filoni and Favreau can deliver a good mad max style show with The Mandalorian

Attached: ps2_star_wars_bounty_hunter-110214.jpg (640x908, 82K)

the real secret is that other weapons are a lot more fun

True for like 90% of the game, but bosses have a nasty tendency to resist almost all force based attacks, even if you pur fuckton into wisdom and other force buffing stuff. That's when you cast Force Plague on them (can't be resisted at all and slows them down to a crawl) and then shoot the shit out of them.

Besides, pistols have a longer range than most force powers, which can come handy in some places, liek the road up to the palace in the Isis civil war.

He does it on purpose, this diamond dozen guy heard his dad say it or something and now he posts it every day.