What were your favorite custom games?

What were your favorite custom games?

Attached: warcraft_3_the_frozen_throne-56a9c39a5f9b58b7d0fec961.jpg (768x512, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiveworkshop.com/threads/treasure-cave.80642/
youtube.com/watch?v=T-K5Z9NXiS4
youtube.com/watch?v=URO1lgR18HA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck dota

hellhalt, vampirism fire and warlock were pretty dope back then, sadly, today you only get full lobbys for hellhalt

Play Azeroth Wars

Attached: NaughtyFancyDutchsmoushond-mobile.webm (640x376, 2.46M)

I'm hosting right now, game name is Desert of Exile ; a map made by the creator of AotZ.

With the update, everyone can host but hosting bots have been removed.

>vampirism fire
The only vampirism i didnt like, the map is completly unbalanced and completely benefits humans.

footies, enfos, and LOTR recreation maps

i remember playing this when i was 12 and being mad when ppl teamkill

Is the remaster out?

all those crazy LOAP games with huge maps and a fuckton of content were the best

Vamp Beast, DBZ Tribby, Predator, Warlocks, Legion TD, Impossible Bosses
Can they please stop "updating" this fucking game? Somehow they keep making an 18 year old game run worse

goofy maul

hiveworkshop.com/threads/treasure-cave.80642/
Try this jewel of a map

Life of a peasant

youtube.com/watch?v=T-K5Z9NXiS4

youtube.com/watch?v=URO1lgR18HA

I always liked Tower Attack maps, where you send units to your opponent to increase your income, and build towers to defend against enemy waves.

Sadly most people only play Tower Defense.

There was a story driven coop RPG called VideoGame RPG that was a solid 6-8hr playthrough for up to 10 people or something, I think. The largest I ever played on it was a group of five. I always wanted to play with a full house of characters. Towards the end it would get a bit too glitchy and it was hard to tell what was killing you during the final fight, but still one of my fondest memories. Also, Troll and Elves was always a blast. And Uther Party. And Jungle Race. Are you a Lucker. Goddamnit there were so many fun games.

Castle Fight

A strategic wargame map called Old World Order. It's still being developed.

Sheep Tag and that kindergarten wars or whatever it was called.