When was the last time you were amazed by a video game?

When was the last time you were amazed by a video game?

Attached: 1445269046185.jpg (866x771, 89K)

When Virtua Fighter was released in the arcades

When nier automata came out

Call me a fucking casual / mainstream sheep / whatever, but the sights of RDR2 had me floored several times.

Probably the first 15 minutes of Bioshock Infinite and the game went progressively downhill from there

Halo 1

Probably Ni No Kuni 2 for the amazing visual art-direction.

Pretty hyped for the Ni No Kuni 1 remaster as well.

Attached: Ni-No-Kuni-II-Revenant-Kingdom_Aug182017_09.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Duke nukem, being able to fuck with everything in the enviroment was pretty cool and no other game has done it since

I just played witcher 3 on pc ultra settings for the first time.. i had already played it on xbone so after spawning in the beginning area at kaer mohren i looked like OP pic

BOTW

crysis

Resident Evil 2 Remake.

Metal slug 3 was pretty awesome when I played the first time.

I still want to play it someday. I am a thirdworlder so the chances of getting to play it are dim

Bloodborne.

DMC5. I hope that the Doom will be next.

Recent video games? Probably Sekiro. Yakuza 0 before that.

Nier Automata ending E.

waaaaay back in 2008 or thereabouts when Rockstar put realistic vehicle deformation in GTA 4

Hollow Knight

W101

When I played XIII for the first time recently. Never had I seen a game do the cell shaded comic style that good before. Remake gonna suck dick.

Nier Automata. The way they pulled off the story so that it wasn't just some movie, but fully embraced being a video game.

FFXIV Shadowbringers because they finally revealed a lot of shit that was really going on since ARR and a lot of the new areas were just beautiful and great except for that fucking trolley section

Stop praising Nier Automata or the Yoko Taro secret club autists will start seething.