"Eh there b'y, that'll be uhh 80 bucks, plus GST, plus PST. Have a gud 'un."

>"Eh there b'y, that'll be uhh 80 bucks, plus GST, plus PST. Have a gud 'un."

Attached: 20190909_162728.jpg (1196x600, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-vWlIvfQTck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

name one game that's worth my $91 leafbucks

>plus GST, plus PST. Have a gud 'un."
Aka HST.

None, and I find it laughable that new games want to pre-sell themselves as ultimate versions for half the price of a fucking PS4.

Attached: squadin-.jpg (252x117, 10K)

On PC, none. Spyro Reignited is the first game in years I didn't wait for a sale on and that's because it was worth the $50.

you forgot the LGBTQRFRBBQ tax and the 20% tip sir

canada isn't the us user

Not to mention the 30% carbon tax for that physical carbon-based copy you're holding in your hand.

Attached: _87498303_hi030508836-1.jpg (660x371, 22K)

>leafs and and aussies cry about their dollars
>meanwhile you can feed an entire family for a month for the price of a single shitty aaa game with no regional pricing, which is the case with aaa games %90 times

Attached: 1440430321415.png (240x219, 97K)

>Universal health care doesn't cover breast reduction for health purposes
>.....but it covers complete breast removal for free as part of gender transitioning

I hate this fucking country.

Is it like that in every province? Health care is provincial jurisdiction. I remember the McGuinty Liberals picking and choosing what what going to be covered and what wasn't when they updated OHIP. Sex change operations were in, because there were relatively few of them and thus didn't cost the province all that much, while more important and commonplace medical procedures were left unfunded.

haven't bought a video game since 2011.

>Is it like that in every province?
Nah. I knew a couple former friends who moved out of Alberta here to Ontario to get their tranny money. Never heard from them again since they were the kind to 'shut out' their previous 'life'.

80 leaf bucks converts to.....

60 American dollars! Please explain why you should pay LESS than Americans?

Because our cost of living is significantly higher (despite slightly higher minimum wage than the US) due to cost of food and higher taxes, thus less free spendings for non-essential things like video games.

What annoys me are Aussies who complain their games are $80 in their currency when they make $18/hr minimum.

Many stuff there cost more than you would think as well though

Must suck being a canuck third worlder

They need to standardize this fucking acronym, it changes every goddamn time. Let's break this down.
>lesbian
A type of gay
>gay
A type of gay
>bisexual
A type of gay
>transexual
Gender identity disorder
>everything else
Not common enough to get its acronym, can be summed up with "+"

We can most efficiently break this down to GT+, but we'll make it GBT+ to prevent confusion with Gran Turismo. That's what it should be.

>oh shit a gran turismo seminar!
> :I

Ummm.. My amerishart sweetie, games are free...

Good luck convincing that crowd it should be the case, because they want their snowflake labels to be separated by one another, despite wanting the same treatment.

Bisexsual has different connotations than just gay but lesbian is quite literally just a type of gay, as in every lesbian is gay so why the fuck do they want it to be listed seperatedly?

Tfw the beginning of autumn started where I’m from. Feels good

Attached: F75F1669-020E-4FD4-B3AC-AD25B71BF0C8.jpg (595x568, 30K)

Nah you're a dumb ass, Aussies pay more for a lot of things because they are an island that has to get a lot of stuff imported.

Only made worse recently due to an even dumber import tax.

>"Buy locally!"
BUT I CAN'T GET WHAT I NEED LOCALLY!

The minimum wage is fucking 15 dollars to America's 7.25

Our cost of living in terms of food and goods is significantly more affordable for the average person than america.

Autumn is shit
Winter is shit
Spring is shit
Summer is good

Newfie detected

>Autumn is shit
shit taste desu

>Want to play Smash Bros
>Have to apply for a loan
t-t-thanks Trudeau

Attached: yikes.png (1282x666, 223K)

Because we're paying $29.99 for a salmon steak for ONE (1) dinner.

America has regular deals and customer appreciation rewards to incentivize shopping there for cheaper than competitors. We have almost none of that in Canada.

>try to find a place to move out
>every single property is bought out by chinks

>He hasn't taken the Steam Sale pill
The most I've paid for a video game in the last 2 years is 50 Canadabucks.

>b'y

Fuckin newfies man

>newfies
They are a rare breed
youtu.be/-vWlIvfQTck

Die normie

Playing Nintendo is shit in Canada because they never have sales. Steam, GOG, and PSN are decent though.

On the upside, it means I can just bite the bullet and buy them new because it'll be 3-4 years before I catch one on sale for only ten dollars less.

'round here we just call em faggots

>When you live in town and not around the bay like a fucking peasant

Attached: 1526868998842.png (175x173, 35K)

Murrifat here. I have a friend in Canada who says things have gotten insanely expensive, is that true? Even stuff like groceries.

Only Nintendo game I ever saw go on sale at FUCKING EB GAMES was Splatoon 1 because everyone was already playing Splatoon 2 at the time and I'm pretty sure the online was already shut down

>have gotten
Were things ever cheap?
>groceries
Maybe he should shop at Superstore or No Frills instead of Sobeys.

>meanwhile you can feed an entire family for a month for the price of a single shitty aaa game with no regional pricing, which is the case with aaa games %90 times
Post the instore prices you fucking nigger and there will be an end to this horror. For the price of a single AAA game I can feed my family Mr.Noodles twice a day for a month.

"Oh hey dere, you lookin' to buy a new console eh? Well don't forget about the OES on top of that too bud. That'll be an extra 20% (This is a real fucking number to those in Ontario look this up) on top of yer taxes there bud. Yes sir we do sure love recycling eh?.

Justin Trudeau implemented a carbon tax in provinces that hadn't already set up their own. Since literally everything is either made of carbon, or requires carbon (trucking) to make it to market, the price of literally everything goes up as the various producers and transporters download the costs to the consumers.

>Octopath Traveller is 80 fucking dollerydoos on Steam
I fucking hate this shithole country so fucking much
Soulless husk of consumerist fuckall

i remember how surreal it was to see mario kart ds and super mario 64 ds being 44.99$ in like 2012.

No Frills is so fucking cheap compared to all those other stores goddamn. I live near one and the parking lot is full of rich chink cars 24/7 because they know they can save money there. I'd never buy meat/fish there though since it's probably shit quality.

That's always weird to me.
People want it to be treated like a normal thing, but then act like they're killing their old selves or whatever.

There isn't a single good game with that price tag.

All of the most popular games with 100x more content and replay value are under 40$ USD or less.

Regardless of country, paying any amount for what will most likely be a movie game you play once is laughable.

It really isn't. There are literally sites that can compare lliving costs of places and show the difference between food costs, heating, gas, etc etc. A place like Toronto IS pricier than bumfuck Virginia. It is VERY comparable to high population places like LA, Orange county, New York etc.

The US does not have one standard cost of living. A house in bumfuck nowhere is like

I can't believe girls find this Downs Syndrome looking faggot to be attractive.

Minimum wage in my state is like 12.50 to 15 an hour. The largest business in my city, which employs about 20k people, recently raised their shit to 15 dollars because the people of the city managed to get a measure on the ballot to FORCE them to raise it if they wouldn't.

>Moved out of Alberta
good.

Attached: 1413671107935.jpg (700x598, 200K)

It's almost as if those people are mentally ill or something

I'll take that

Attached: 1553770665138.png (976x658, 272K)

Well, when you compare him to his predecessors...even I'll admit he's much more photogenic.

Attached: For-Kate-1-750x375.jpg (750x375, 55K)

Pic related is for the steam price differences
IIRC the nba 2019 was at 299tl when it came out despite our currency being around the same, but I dont buy that kinda stuff so I might be remembering wrong
For reference, a loaf of white bread costs 1.25 donerbucks and a kilo of rice starts from 4.25 to 9 depending on the type and brand
A whole ok-tier whole chicken costs around 10 to 12 liras

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (999x818, 734K)

Tfw moved to Vancouver from slavlands for a couple of years.
It's beautiful but I really do not understand why would anyone want to stay here in the long term.
It's like a tamer murrica but outrageously expensive.
And the homeless, god it's like fucking India.

There's a reason people call it Lotusland. It has a way of trapping you.

I'll give you some PTSD. Enjoy this pretty thick and strong dick.

I noticed xbox games add way more taxes on digital purchases, while ps4 games are the standard 79.99. You literally pay like $10 more for shitty xbox games

>cost of food
Post in store prices

Can you talk more about the differences between of your life in slavlands and in vancouver, user?GF is a canadian and we live in Turkey atm but were thinking of moving to vancouver in a year or two so I assume most of the stuff that applied to you would apply to me

Would you want to stay in touch with people who go lmao 40% dilate xd whenever they see you?
>No bu-
You're on Yea Forums so there's a 95% that's you.

faggot

There was a brief like 4-5 year period in the late 2000s to early 2010s where at least in terms of pricing for vidya we were in parity with the US. Food and cost of living here is still significantly cheaper than at least the places my Amerifat friends live when you account for our minimum wage. Like when I converted the price I was paying for rent when I was living in Toronto to US dollars and was still super cheap compared to rent in places like Chicago, SoCal, or Austin.

>imagine being this much of a nigger to believe Conservative shit about the carbon tax actually affecting things like games.

>Vidya prices high as fuck
>Food prices high as fuck
>Everything's price high as fuck

Trudeau fucked this place.

>PST
lol

Do the games get shipped in diesel powered trucks? Are the cases not made of plastic, an oil product? The game itself may cost the same, but the associated costs of production and fuel have increased and are subsequently passed down to the lowest people in the chain, the consumer.

>fuel prices go up
>transport price goes up

I know youre a retarded leftist, but holy shit

Based. I don't see enough fellow Canadian flags when I look at my torrenting peers

Do you think the prices of vidya games go up every time the price of a barrel of oil fluctuates?

>PST
What a fucking loser

The only 80 dollary doo game I bought this year was KHIII and I had like 15 years to save up for that one so it's alright. Real fucking hard to even think about spending that on throwaway multiplayer shooters and shit though.

>Smash Bros Switch
It was a limited edition console retard. Should have bought it then if you wanted it so badly. Also if you aren't able to pay $1000 at any moment you're a dumb poorfag who needs to learn how to save money.