Will we see a Vergil DLC at TGS?

Will we see a Vergil DLC at TGS?

Attached: IMG_20190909_122916.jpg (977x720, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/capcom_france/status/1166710783008550912
youtube.com/watch?v=KMSGj9Y2T9Q&t=120s
youtu.be/D3xb71mJjMI?t=4m21s
dualshockers.com/resident-evil-2-devil-may-cry-5-high-expectations/
capcom.co.jp/tgs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Abandon all hope

no

Attached: unnamed.png (395x512, 63K)

You see those guys over there?
*points to MGSVfags*
Yeah, I didn't think you wanted to end up like them.

Literally never

Attached: 1549073466260.jpg (920x1200, 186K)

>made it 8000 floors with Dante in DMC3
>get killed by 2 Hell Vanguards and Rooks
Is there any worse feeling in a DMC game than almost making it in Bloody Palace?

Attached: 1565591569166.png (269x216, 94K)

why would they give vergil when they said this game wouldn't have dlc

Attached: 8992b4400520c6da984c5885683f018e60c8c8ad.png (865x891, 309K)

>entire game is about vergil coming back
>no vergil
what the FUCK.

I HOPE SO

Attached: 1553238758211.png (239x316, 112K)

Honestly, probably not.

highly fucking doubt it

Fucking this. What the heck

No. He'll be playable whenever they decide to release a DMCV Special Edition, just like every other mainline DMC game that he became playable.

capcom stated many times that there won't be a special edition, you stupid dickbitch

DLC =/ SE
unless you can provide a source to that claim then fucking give it to me nigger

No sir

no you delusional retard

>capcom stated many times that there won't be a special edition

Attached: rIqEDLB.png (420x420, 282K)

They could still release an SE with an expansion for people who bought the game earlier.

Lol, Here's your Vergil DLC.

Attached: 30_vergil01.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

>kill me, pete

>Buy the game twice if you want Virgil, you stupid goy!
Man, fuck Capcom and fuck anyone who defends this shitty practice.

Attached: 1556608400205.jpg (998x974, 108K)

>implyign

Attached: 1555402155600.png (641x491, 282K)

They stopped doing that with SFIV.

Fanart

They're showing RE and MH in TGS so maybe DMC too?

Posted on their official account?

I am so ready for another 11 years of "t-this time at E3/Gamescom/TGS/TGA/PSX for sure bros"

Attached: 1431584617366.jpg (240x240, 13K)

They announced their schedule already though?

they even stopped rereleasing MH

Yes. Next time you should take the three seconds it actually takes to research shit.

twitter.com/capcom_france/status/1166710783008550912

Lazy zoomer.

Sorry, user. But it ain't happening now.

I want it to be announced but I don't think anything will be. Realistically they're probably going to wait until next gen is a thing then release an SE version with turbo and all that stuff.

I was asking why they would post Vergil fanart for no reason on their official account dumb boomer.

No.
The Journey is over. It's been half a year already since release already.
You've kept the journey strong, but it's time to rest.

I died against Vergil during my Vergil run of it.

What will we do with ourselves once they announce Vergil? Will our journey finally end?

Attached: 1547121987268.jpg (1435x772, 267K)

>vergil fanart for no reason
>capcomfrance
>character from a Capcom game
I honestly couldn't tell you, user. It's a mystery.

Attached: 1563460615139.gif (500x493, 631K)

If he's announced then there will probalby be some meager hype threads until it's released.
The journey may end a few days or weeks after it's out I guess.

single player dlc always sells poorly, so must companies just don't bother with it no matter how much the hardcore fans want it

>a wojak poster
Not even gonna bother

Attached: 8ball.jpg (1200x803, 80K)

This will be the next "gundam at e3" meme at this point

Attached: 1566931137285.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Nah, I'd give up with it. Capcom are dipshits, the best time to announce DLC for Vergil was close to after the release of the game when people outside of the diehard fans were still interested in the game.

Attached: 1550428786779.png (1359x1057, 1.16M)

Yea Forums sings his theme I guess

We still haven't even done Crimson Cloud or Subhuman.

>Subhuman
>bunch of virgins whisper-screaming to not wake their parents

Attached: 1532123974586.gif (480x250, 923K)

isnt the guy who did Yea Forums sings Devil Trigger literally dead?

>and then there's the one standout who rips up his lungs trying to be unique
Sounds like a good time.

wait what?

Sounds fun

Attached: 1540613155470.gif (480x270, 3.15M)

some user is probably collecting posts to put in a collage

Wait for DMC6

Is there a single reason why they would delay announcing a dlc, I can't think of any reasons as to why they would wait so long if they weren't going to make us wait for se.

Attached: sailormoondmcsmt.png (438x469, 25K)

im counting on you

>Another Vergil focused game without playable Vergil

I honestly think we should just wait it out until Vergil DLC, then do a Yea Forums sings. DT Yea Forums sings reaching 1 million is a miracle due to the hype. Doing another one now would turn out lackluster since there is no driving force

And when Vergil does get a DLC, we sing whatever the theme he gets

Vergil is being saved for 6, and you all haven't fucking realized it yet? How...

It's done. The developers have moved on to other projects. It's sad, but true.

no but just imagine his gooch

Not me, I'm just trying to get into the screencaps

Attached: We'll be right back.png (1024x432, 796K)

Whoever it is is doing Gods work.

what is V thinking?

Will there ever be a better reveal?
>Donte fake out
>"oh fuck"
>Nero revs his sword
>"OH FUCK"
youtube.com/watch?v=KMSGj9Y2T9Q&t=120s

Can't wait to buy the SE so we can finally play him.

Attached: 1540059361271.webm (960x760, 2.9M)

So, since some people liked V, and Vergil tossed the book to Nero... Could we maybe get a combined moveset of V and Nero for 6? Wouldn't actually mind that.

Attached: 1531354622375.gif (500x374, 1.69M)

i'd rather have a new weapon or an expanded moveset for RQ honestly

>SE coming out before DMC4-2, DMC2HD2 and DMC5CE

Attached: read.png (520x549, 238K)

people actually got faked out by this? Was this their first DMC?

did anyone else think nico was kyrie at first as in they were completely redoing her character

i could see people thinking it was literally DmC2, right before the red queen rev its got all the suspects
>realistic artstyle
>short hair on nero
>edm wub wub music

Oh man, I remember the threads of people screeching thinking it was DMC2. What a good, short time.

>So, since some people liked V
Fujos are not people
And his book isn't magical, it's just a regular book of gay poems. How exactly does having a poem book give Nero V's moveset?

No
You don't deserve him

>give nero v's moveset
>not vergil
even then they're both retarded ideas

No, are you dumb? genuinly asking.

>Will our journey finally end?

The journey for DMC6 begins after that.

I feel DMC5 did better than they expected so the original plan of no DLC held true until recently, when they said DMC5 reinvigorated the franchise. Now I hope they are working on DLC for 5 but it will still be months away before announcement.

Or we really will have to wait for DMC6 to finally get Vergil.

I noticed Vergil holding Yamato downwards more in DMC5. Is this the correct way to hold it or is it better to hold it reversed like how he held it in DMC4 and 3.

Attached: 13512512321.png (545x593, 570K)

its was my first thought when i saw her. kyrie was such a forgettable bland character that it made sense that maybe they'd try redoing her

there's no Vergil DLC user, cope with it

I couldn't contemplate Capcom making a decsion that wouldn't alienate their consumer base.

When you're holding a Katana in your right hand, sheathed, the edge should be pointing up.

>that thigh gap

So, you're telling me he's just reading poems during battle,and they're not doing anything when they're being said as you use attack moves? Sure, nice logic.
Besides, I'm not going to pretend like either of us knows more about the book. So instead of getting into a faggy argument (which I feeling you're into that stuff) lets stop here.

Retard here, you mean like how he's holding it in this image.

Attached: 15123421521.png (513x745, 743K)

user you are literally grasping
it makes sense for a capcom twitter page to post fan art of a capcom character. its not such a fucking outlandish thought
DMC4 vergil is fucking WIIIDE

Why would they release DLC for a single player game months after the hype is already dead?

How he's holding in the pic is correct. Draws smoothly and sharp edge faces target.

they should honestly kill or write her off, i cant think of a more forgettable and useless character with absolutely no appeal or reason to exist. Hell the fact that they modeled Morrison for the 4 minutes he appears in the game shows that the devs must also agree

Yes, it looks like he's holding it correctly there. The edge is on the convex part of the curve

this should help

Attached: file.png (580x306, 147K)

Incorrect, the blade is pointing down in this picture. I suppose it matters less when you're holding the Saya than when it's strapped to your hip, but the edge should be pointing up

Weird, he holds it differently in DMC5. I noticed in the cutscene where Dante throws the sheathe back onto Yamato, the camera cuts and Yamato switches the way it's facing.
Compare 4:23 to 4:27 in this video and you'll see what I mean. youtu.be/D3xb71mJjMI?t=4m21s
I wonder if it's a consistency error with how he's supposed to hold it.

Attached: 316123412214.png (663x442, 566K)

this
even the fujos and mo0n moved on. do people outside the occasional Yea Forums thread play the game anymore?

The poems aren't magical incantations stupid fucker. Vergil says it when he's splitting himself as well, it's just used as characterization. All the familiars work on their own retard plebbitor.

I thought Bloody Palace was the only DLC they planned?

They might not. I probably didn't explain it well enough. Capcom have been funny with DMC for a long time now, cutting funding and development, the reboot, then the 4SE and then 5. Despite that, they took a hard no DLC stance before the game had even launched, so this would have been reflected in the development. They might have had low expectations with 5 and just wanted for Itsuno to get it over with. Then 5 came out and did very well and they might have had a change of heart, but since DLC was never in the cards, putting a team together for DLC takes time and has to be balanced with other projects.

It'd be out of date for them to do DLC but it would add to their financial quarters and do pretty well, especially as there isn't a tonne of work to do with Vergil DLC. Capcom could just as easily be doing nothing though so it is wishful thinking. They could also just be saving Vergil for DMC6 down the road as he would be a big part of that games success.

>Why would they release DLC for a single player game months after the hype is already dead?
Because Capcom is the same company that made DmC. They're full of retarded ideas.

Not until DMC6
they edged us for 10 years with DMC5, don't assume they won't edge us with Vergil for DMC6.

>ask for more characters
>but bp is the only dlc they had planned
capcom in charge of making sense

I just want coop campaign, I'll take that over virginia

see
Capcom had BP planned but nothing else.

I think that, if we do get something, it'll just be playable Vergil in BP and divergence mode. I've seen a lot of people posting what they think the DLC would have but it's always like 10 missions in a brand new environment with new bosses and I sincerely doubt Capcom would allocate enough money to make half a game for DLC when a good chunk of 5's sales are from normies who played human or DH once and moved on to another game.

Why would they tell us to ask for more characters then?

>They might have had low expectations with 5
dualshockers.com/resident-evil-2-devil-may-cry-5-high-expectations/

>bring trish and lady back
>make them a big deal at first with the whole surprise rescue, and lady resting to get better
>give them different outfits dlc
>not playable
fucking why? you already have the templates from 4 and Dante's kalina ann moves in 5, just smooth out the animations a bit it and add some new moves to fit the traversal in the levels, so I can play all the levels in the campaign as them.

Yeah I don't know why people expect some expansion type DLC. Vergil in BP alone would be enough for fans, because at least PC would get a fully supported Vergil for campaign modding. But if they did Vergil for BP only people would be pissed, so it'd have to be the whole game or at least Nero's missions (because of the grim grips they did with 4).

that was before dlc on consoles was a thing, IF they do, they're just going to do what SFV does, and skip rerelease ng it again.
I can see it happening if it was a next gen port, but not current gen.

Subtle filename

we won't but I can hope

Attached: 1558369605748.png (401x351, 194K)

I'd be fine with vergil just in bp and divergence mode if they gave him new weapons/moveset all it as well.

What if they drop his battle theme right before TGS starts like they did with Dante?
It won't happen but it would be nice

Attached: EDoQe9pUYAA9xkX.jpg (559x1008, 94K)

I know nothing about this, why facing down and not up?

if its facing down its a lot easier to draw, especially if you're trying to do it fast like vergil does.
if its facing upwards its a bit weirder because instead of going outwards like it does facing downwards it goes upwards so instead of your arm going outwards whilst unsheathing it goes upwards which is generally uncomfortable

When did they drop Dante's theme?

oh wow, I never knew this, I wonder how many games and other media get it wrong.

I think it was on the 19th, so literally the day before TGS started
It would make sense to introduce Vergil at the same event Dante was introduced a year ago, but let's be honest we would have heard something already

I never understood why nippon-fags did this.
when you draw edge down you are in no danger
when you draw edge sideways you are in no danger
when you draw edge up you can cut your fucking face

I'm certain it's just a stylistic choice these days, PSO2 does it edge down

No, iirc it was his uncle who died. Hope the user is better now.

ignore hes just wrong and has clearly never held a sword or sword-like object in his life
the only reason is because japs like to be different
fun fact samurai drew normally like everyone else until the first westerners found their shitty little island and they said "OH NO WE CANT BE LIKE FILTHY GAIJIN, I KNOW WE WILL DRAW UPSIDE DOWN TO BE SPECIAL AND PRETEND ITS A SUPER SEKRIT JAPANESE TECHNIQUE"

Give me a quick rundown, TGS starts in 5 days? Do the announcements happen before that? What are the chances for actual worthwhile Capcom announcements?

TGS starts on the 12th. keep an eye on the DMC youtube channel, because if anything is announced at TGS it will be shown on that channel

capcom.co.jp/tgs/

>mfw archives are dead
I knew I should have made a compilation image for it.

I think it was a few days before because I remember everyone wondering if they would still have his theme at tgs since the ps4 tgs trailer had his new theme.

A little detail, whe does his 3 move combo, you can see the tip of the sheat is pointing upwards, then he change it to downwards.

Remember it starts on wednesday at 9 for burgers

Attached: 1549798003852.jpg (800x800, 102K)

>DMC6 announced
>Good old days after 9/11

Attached: water-filter_salesman.png (261x238, 95K)

Well, Vergil was involved with two towers that brought about major loss of human life

It puts you in the ready position as fast as possible, I'd guess?

>fun fact samurai drew normally like everyone else until the first westerners found their shitty little island and they said "OH NO WE CANT BE LIKE FILTHY GAIJIN, I KNOW WE WILL DRAW UPSIDE DOWN TO BE SPECIAL AND PRETEND ITS A SUPER SEKRIT JAPANESE TECHNIQUE"
Got a source on that? If you had it edge downward, wouldn't you have to turn your wrist to get "ready" compared to edge up?

SOMEONE FUCKING POST THE PICTURE

>Vergilplane that has as a special which consist of crashing at you
Kek

Attached: 1562548988932.png (681x699, 1.14M)

From a marketing perspective they probably think that the USP of Vergil/Dante co-op campaign is strong enough for a potential/future DMC6 (with realtime character switching for singleplayer as the hot 'new' mechanic).
So no Vergil until then...(?)

Then why not just make it as a teaser of his time with Dante in hell or just make a DLC of him returning to Sparda mansion ?

Would Vergil join Islam if it meant he would get more power?

>no vergil for another 4 years

Attached: 1549653412781.png (512x512, 391K)

>with realtime character switching for singleplayer as the hot 'new' mechanic).
Shittiest idea ever existed

Attached: trumpet.jpg (1334x750, 76K)

>Xbox 360 didn't have DLC

>Black outfit
>Black DT coat/wings
>Huge arabic turbant on his head
>Jet engine on his head
>Towers
>Death
>Flying
Pretty sure he already joined.

Attached: tumblr_pocfslm1zw1s6ub5do9_500.jpg (500x253, 41K)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: imagine.jpg (294x294, 19K)

>he doesn't know Vergils real name is Abu Nero Ibn Sparda

why his dick glowing?

power

based

Attached: imagine trish.png (900x506, 687K)

motivation

>his dick doesn't glow when its motivated

Attached: 1565904472751.gif (381x481, 43K)

Plebs.

Attached: 20190903_113946.jpg (464x536, 162K)

You don't know? That's when DMC6 wait begins.

Attached: Cq64PxHUkAANwvA.jpg (1200x900, 186K)

It allows an instant slash while drawing the sword

it's from the dmc3 mobile game you brainlets

What layout do you use for nero bros? I'm having trouble rebinding my controls so I can charge blue rose at all times

>DMCfags progressively becoming more and more hopeless as TGS arrives
KEK

Set shoot to L1/LB, DT to Square/X and breakaway to Dpad. That way you still have easy access to both ACT and whatever the punchy move is called. No DT explosion in this so no need to have it on a button that can be held easily.

How shit is that game anyway?

Attached: D9HMZlSUEAABiss.webm (624x346, 749K)

>the more desperate we get the more capcom shills laff at us

Attached: 1557983955820.png (500x371, 54K)

not a clue, it's china-only as far as i know and you can't get it just anywhere

Attached: 1566949408468.jpg (620x508, 51K)

classic

wtf is this????

Clip from a CG cutscene for the DMC mobile game

The said shit game

>tfw DMC3 remake is Chinese mobage

Nero evolved DT or SDT?

Attached: images (71).jpg (445x689, 32K)

This looks disgusting