Yea Forums tells them to stop putting their agenda into games and to make their own

>Yea Forums tells them to stop putting their agenda into games and to make their own
>the actually did start making their own games with their own agendas
>now Yea Forums plays their games while crying about said agenda
>while not making any games of their own despite having told others to do that
heh... yup, I think I know who the winner of the culture war is

Attached: baybay.png (250x250, 3K)

infiltrating and subverting game companies so that they push your agenda isn't "making your own games"

I want to put a bullet in your head.

didn't Yea Forums make that VN about dating crippled girls?
What was it called again?

>now Yea Forums plays their games

but Yea Forums doesn't play games at all

Why aren't you getting jobs in the industry?

yup, incel being violent, as expected
put that passion into making a game instead!

Because web dev pays better Kill me

what game is that

it will be an incredibly trash tumblr game

I'm actually happy games are now lame and the industry is now a big joke. I have less chance to build up an even bigger backlog now than before when there were so many good games coming out. I'm currently focused in other aspects of life now. I'm kinda thinking the reason why progressive developers produce lame games now is because their real aganda is to make games less addicting and appealing so people are motivated in being more productive.

>the actually did start making their own games
No, they started appropriating existing games. Their own games suck shit and barely sell.

>infiltrate
They were hired, and many of them have been there for ages. The idea gaming was some conservative hobby is retarded. "SJWs" have always been in gaming and always will be.

That was Yea Forums. Don't take credit for another boards hard work. This shithole board has never made anything close to that and never ever will. If they did it would just be retarded Hitler images and "NIGGERNIGGER" being spammed through the audio.

>>Yea Forums tells them to stop putting their agenda into games and to make their own
>>the actually did start making their own games with their own agendas
but that isn't what happened. Like the parasites that they are, they infiltrated already existing franchises and studios. When we told them "make your own games", what we meant was "start your own IP"

incorrect, a lot of these people wormed their way in through nepotism after the 2012 crash when thq died

Incorrect.

Literally who? I have 0 idea who that is.

This. Yea Forums hates original content. Fuck, even the Epstein Island game is being made by someone in /pol/

What games are you referring to, OP?

Is this that forum where everyone pretends to be offended all the time?

>Revisionist history.

Yea Forums made pokemon clover which is shit but it's still something i guess
Yes and they had to be hired also you're wrong a good amount of them were already apart of these companies

So why aren't you working in these existing IPs and preventing their wrongthink?

white men and incels cant do anything except for mass killings and complaining about illegals.

>If they did it would just be retarded Hitler images and "NIGGERNIGGER" being spammed through the audio.
This actually sounds less shitty than Kawata Shoujo

>now Yea Forums plays their games
I don't, though

God I love pretending to be retarded

this but the western industry not japanese

especially im fucking happy with the amerimutt industry being a totally garbage wasteland. shits hilarious. their comics and cartoons have already fallen. its really a matter of time before the video game industry become an sjw hellscape that nobody can fix and every mutt game sells like garbage except for a few mega cors aaa trash games. its literally whats happened to comics and cartoons

Infiltrating every single major western gaming studio and transforming every single beloved character into a fag or nigger doesn't count as "making your own games", Resetera.

r/the_pol are the most deluded and hypocritical creatures on earth.

*cuts off cock and balls*

incorrect

This, we fucking own indie games you shitlords

Attached: The-10-Most-“Feminine”[email protected] (768x813, 139K)

If it's so easy to infiltrate, why don't you do the same and prevent it?

hook, line, and sinker.

Attached: Most-Favored-Games-Among-“Liberal-Gamers”@2x-657x1024 (1).jpg (657x1024, 145K)

I don't play western games at all nigger. Japanese games don't have this problem.

Question for resetera faggots: Why won't you leave us alone? You have a board all to yourself, yet you come here. It makes zero fucking sense.

>*cuts off cock and balls*
You mean like advocated by sjw-propaganda from israel aided by their greatest ally, Trump? Yeah fuck off alright.

You realize the SJWs largely live in California where they make these shitty western games? 99% of Yea Forums doesn't live in or near California.

lol americunts are unironically so fucking soi infused

no wonder you game are getting more and more sjw

>women play RTS
huh

noooo games are supposed to be only for us, incels! you can't make them inclusive REEEEE

Attached: 1519014658378.png (732x772, 34K)

>I buy games solely because they cater to my political opinions, but other people with differing opinions trigger me and their games are ruining the video game industry.