Geno gets a sans tier costume

>Geno gets a sans tier costume
would you be mad or cool with it?

Attached: 2lhhc62ctnk31.jpg (640x505, 23K)

That's basically the best case scenario at this point. Geno is probably the rare case where being third party is severely hampering his inclusion.

I'd be cool, though it better come with music.

He already got one in sm4sh

That works fine.

I'd be okay with that yeah, they've got the same stature more or less.
He'd HAVE to have Mario RPG sounds though.

That would suggest that Geno and Sans are on equal footing when it comes to how they should be represented in Smash which is ridiculous.

One character is from an RPG that redefined the genre and is widely considered one of the best rpgs of all time. He’s also pretty much the mascot of that game and has lots of potential for moveset, and he has high fan demand, on top of a cool design.

The other is some zoomershit from a game only tumblrites and autists like.

That would suggest that Geno and Sans are on equal footing when it comes to how they should be represented in Smash which is ridiculous.
One character is from an RPG that redefined the genre and is widely considered one of the best rpgs of all time. He’s also pretty much the mascot of that game and has lots of potential for moveset, and he has high fan demand, on top of a cool design.
The other is some boomershit from a game only nostalgiafags and autists like.

It didn't have a mask, so you were stuck with a shitty mii face.

nah, the headpiece doesn't cover the face.
even if there was a mii that perfectly recreated the face, the head itself doesn't match because it's smooth skin against wood texture, and there's no matching skin tone.

kek'd only a little bit

The other is some boomershit from a game only virgins and autists like.

Yea Forums would definitely explode if they saw it but personally I've gotten most of what I wanted. Even if Steve from minecraft got in I still wouldn't care because
>1: I like Minecraft
>And 2: I already got Banjo.
Anything the stevefags could shitpost about at that point would be moot because of those 2 reasons. Smash Ultimate really is a one of a kind game isn't it where even if there are glaring disappointments you're still fine with it because not only is there more coming later but you even have all the veterans returning and some of the funnest moments in smash history we're made.

SMRPG did not "redefine the genre" you fucking boomer

it was a simplified and dumbed-down Final Fantasy so that kids could play it and not be confused

Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest were the games that "redefined the genre"

>ff and dq
no, only dq

DQ redefined the genre, FF improved upon DQ's formula

It's literally the same shit, ff1 is just dq3, ff3 is just dq3 again, ff2 is unique but everyone hates it then it shoot itself in the foot with the wannabe action gimmick bar shit

>SMRPG did not "redefine the genre" you fucking boomer
It made RPGs more popular in America, but it didn't redefine them

It started the action command trend you see in future Mario RPG games and was a beloved game defining Mechanic.

I'd be mad he gets anything more than a .jpg

Nice buzzwords matey :^)

"redefined the genre" my ass

How is SMRPG zoomershit? It came out like 30 years ago.

Get rid of zoomershit and this would read perfectly.

If I get music I'll be totally cool with it, only mild disappointment.

I wouldn't really use it because i will still go for Sans mii gunner if i use the gunner.

Dragon Quest, FF and all of your shit JRPG franchises wouldn't exist without Ys, and it's STILL a better franchise.

Attached: AdolSeven.jpg (310x337, 20K)

Geno will be a mii costume again.

That's boring. Give me my Freddy Mii Brawler instead.

Attached: 1426985770495.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

>literally who arpg
You meant Wizardry

Can the other Miis (Brawler and Sword fighter) get anything on par with the Sans Mii?

I can't think of any vidya outfits that would come close for them

Sora for mii sword fighter :)

eh, maybe, but he does have that big appeal Sans has or look like the Mii

Maybe Hat Kid for one of them but that wouldn't be as big either.

>he does have
meant does not

I would mostly be okay with it but I’d rather him be a playable character.