Help an user Out, Yea Forums

I was told a few days ago by the board to play pic related. But I've, er, gotten stuck. I've tried a lot of different strategies, but I'm stuck. I'm in the Monstro world where you have to beat a bunch of Heartless in rapid succession in order to make the whale throw up. I can't seem to kill the enemies fast enough.

Any tips, bros?

Attached: 220px-KingdomHeartsCoMCover_.jpg (220x220, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A33LqlRGcpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gamefaq

Simba

I've sadly tried, but all guides involving the GBA version completely gloss over this mission for some reason

Just gonna have to go back and grind more cards, and make sure you're going to the bonus rooms to get those unlockable sleights. You are using sleights, right?

SPAM SLEIGHTS SPAM SLEIGHTS SPAM SLEIGHTS SPAM SLEIGHTS

STRUCTURE YOUR ALPHA MALE DECK TO BE [THREE CARDS THAT MAKE A SLEIGHT][THREE CARDS THAT MAKE A SLEIGHT][THREE CARDS THAT MAKE A SLEIGHT][THREE CARDS THAT MAKE A SLEIGHT][THREE CARDS THAT MAKE A SLEIGHT]
[ETC...]
[ELIXIR]

Just watch the cutscenes, save yourself the hassle.

Is the OG version worth playing if you don't like the remake?

I didn't even know there were bonus rooms

My problem is that the enemies run away and I simply cannot get a group of enemies close enough together to make a sleight worth it

Honestly this.

Try doing what this guys doing, maybe you'll find something you're not quite getting right?

I was told the OG version was better since the remake tries to shoehorn KH1's mechanics into CoH

>Is the OG version worth playing if you don't like the remake
No. Some scenes have cooler dialogue but thats it.

Fuck, forgot the link.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A33LqlRGcpI

I have the guide at home user. I'm on my way back. If the threads still up I'll tell you what it says.

Get Blizzard Raid. It's literally the best thing in the entirety of GBA CoM. It's fucking amazing. You get it from Olympus from a treasure room. Fill your deck up with sleights and some Elixirs and go nuts.

Attached: 1546152002110.png (570x466, 348K)

Thanks, looks like I just have to keep spamming

I'll make a new thread later today if this isn't still up

Can someone tell me how to access the bonus rooms?

>Can someone tell me how to access the bonus rooms?
Put a blue card in a door and you get a chest or a store or some other things.
Do you have Sonic Blow or whatever? It's kind of the best sleight and should definitely make you kill them fast enough.
Personally I just smacked them regularly, though. Make sure you have some at low health all the time, cause you only up the meter when they die, and it only starts dropping if you haven't killed one in a short while.

You get gold keycards randomly after a certain floor that you can use to unlock bonus rooms on the floors youve beaten them, if you go back you should see them on the map, i think it looks likeva gold rectangle on a card.

Try magic sleights like Thundaga or Blizzaga to clear out groups of them in little time.

I didn't know the colored cards actually did something, fuck me. I'm gonna have to reset my floor, huh?

What floor is that? I've seen that I need those cards but I can never find them

Some slights and cards are only available from treasure rooms which are unlocked with blue cards. Usually its only the first chest that is unique, the other ones are random. Try having at least 1 treasure room on each floor.

Well, thanks for the help everybody. Looks like I'm going back to previous floors to get bonus cards and improve my decks

Floor 7 and up i think, but you can only have one at a time, so make sure you use it as soon as you can because they are rare

spam simba

Simba seems kind of slow, but OK, let's do it

Oh, so beat the first batch of worlds? OK

One last final thank you for all the bros in this chat fighting the good fight and helping a Zoomer learn the ways of older games. I'll be sure to thank you when I complete CoH

I'm home im getting the guide bump

Thanks

It says six simbas can knock out two waves of shadows, use them on after another, not in a slight, run to the side and face the opposite direction to hit the most shadows. Cards should be 6 or higher.

You can have two Simbas?

Yeah they are like any other card. You can have a whole deck full.

Well fuck, I'm gonna have to find a second Simba