Which console is superior?

Which console is superior?

Attached: D5CD6ABE-9856-4A8E-8DEC-E8726947E18C.jpg (620x348, 23K)

PC

PC

>why yes, I own a switch and a PC, how could you tell?

Attached: 1561406859374.jpg (912x1024, 71K)

PC xD

PC/switch

PS4

PC are whiners. Their best games can be played on your mom's 5 year old laptop.

UH OKAY THIS IS BASED
seriously though switch + pc is the best

Enjoy not having legacy content and having to pay to use your own internet.

I own a Switch and a PC and yet I still am lacking since my monitor doesn't have a HDMI cable

To me it's the Xbox forever and ever until Sony gives a response to:

Game Pass
Backwards compatibility

And permanent cloud saves that don't get deleted if you let your monthly subscription run out, because I like my save files.

Oh and Demon's Souls HD.

Dreamcast.

Original Xbox one is worse than the PS4, Xbox one S is better than the Xbox one, but not by much. It’s able to play 4K Blu-rays though. The Base PS4 is better than those two, and the PS4 Pro is better than the PS4, but is legitimately worse than the Xbox one X.

Xbox also has legitimate disk based backwards compatibility instead of streaming PS1/3 games and rebuying an emulator for PS2.

Attached: B5C32124-2895-42EE-BF40-B3393E482FB2.jpg (934x716, 84K)

Games are more important than any of that and the Xbox One doesn't have any.

>PS4 port when?
>omg i loved this game they need to remaster this
>please release this on PS4 it would be perfect!
>remaster plz
>quick, we need to resub to PlayStation Plus and get some games of Uncharted in before the servers close! You DO pay for PlayStation Plus, right?
>hang on i'll play later my ps4 needs to update
>sorry game crashed, when will the ps4 get patched? pc got patched last week it's not fair

>chadbox vs gaystation
haha epic but joking aside it's PC

PC+Switch. PS4 has a whole 3 exclusives worth a damn where as Xbone has 0 so PS4's the winner between them.

The fuck are you talking about. The game pass alone has 100+ games, including recent releases.

You wouldn't want a service like that in your PS4? That's crazy

Yeah, it's fucking sad that Sony fans asked Sony for backwards compatibility and yosp just said a frank "no" in that one interview.

seconded

Not him but gamespass is a rental race to the bottom

Services suck, companies are already shipping the "game" as a service, so having a service that delivers more "services" is well, not a thrilling prospect

There is already multi tiers of gamespass, soon it will push episodic shit. Just a big yike all round

Beats having to buy the games at 59.99 a pop and having to waste space on your disc tray to play them.

Your mom's 5 year old laptop can run 99% of "legacy content".

there's literally no reason to own a PC for gaming in 2019

But I can play most console games on it :^)

Gamepass will ruin future gaming. Now other companies already copy that shit and making their own renting service. UPlay, EA Access, Stadia, Orion (Bethesda)

I don't own either, but Xbox One. Because it's not Sony shit.

that just makes it even more embarrassing that the PS4/Switch/Xbone can't

Xbox is the superior of the two
>backwards compatibility
>game pass
>better controller
But PC is still king

Games play better on my mom's ten year old laptop

Xbox X > PS4 Pro > Xbox S = PS Amateur > Xbox One

Remember when sony got breached in 2011? Well fuck the games sony can suck a dick

You can play virtually any relevant Xbox game on the PC now anyway, not much point in having the console if your machine is capable enough.

>be playstation cùckold
>no backwords compatability
>forced to pay for every $60 "remaster" of all his favorite games
>will be forced to do it yet again once they release a new console
>pays sony to be able to use his internet on his PlayStation on top of that
And they will defend this.

This. Love my game pass and Xbox, and yes, I do own a ps4 and ps4 pro

Gamecube

most are older gen games nobody cares about anymore

>2019
>owning an Xbone
Honestly, why? Too poor to buy a decent PC? I cant think of any other reason.

that's not a reason since PC is a much more economic investment

its a shame xbone x has no games, definitely would have got that over a ps4 if it had any games

Without sony there would be no gaming industry. I am fine giving them my money to help produce more games and support new products in my hobby

ps4 because it actually has good exclusives
PC + PS4 masterrace
nintards on suicide watch

Had xbox since launch. It is great for multiplats and streaming, also great for playing torrented movies from PC to TV

thread OP is just xbox vs ps4, not pc vs ps4
you've got to pay for xbox online too.

>Without sony there would be no gaming industry
even if we pretend that were true, they sure as fuck aren't making any games for you to purchase now

Just like my ps4 from my NAS wirelessly. So whats the added value?

PC = Switch > > > > > > > > PS4 (garbage)

But a Switch is a must own. Seriously my fav way to play games at the moment.

Most modern games really aren't that fun, so I'd say neither. Given what you're getting for the price, maybe the xbox just because halo, but even that's coming to PC.

They are the only first party making real games. Death stranding, etc

>Death stranding
way to prove my point
let me help you: Nioh, Helldivers, Gravity Rush, Soul Sacrifice. those are games made by/thanks to sony

>Their best games can be played on your mom's 5 year old laptop.
That's a good thing, you retard.

>Without sony there would be no gaming industry.

Attached: 1455166940848.png (1190x906, 178K)

>Death stranding
Why do people think it looks good? Is it brand loyalty? Is it because Kojima plastered his name all over it? It looks like a super high budget walking sim.

No. The gamepass on the PC is extremely mediocre in comparison to the one on the Xbox.

No it doesnt. It makes it a useless feature to have since you already have the access. It is better that they focus on other things than support for dumb bullshit no one cares about.

PS4 is my favorite

Flip phone!

Xbox Scarlett and Switch Lite, this gen was shit, Wii U, Xbox One, and PS4 all sucked.