OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: BorderLands.png (949x501, 663K)

She took the wii u

>bad jokes
Did Anthony Burch write this too or did they somehow get someone worse?

>it's just borderlands 2.5
I don't know what people expected. Burch isn't writing this one is he? Who is going to take the blame for the shitty writing?

This review says next to nothing meaningful about the gameplay and only talks about the shitty meme jokes.

It's the same gameplay from the first one, what can you expect

I didn't mind Burches humor too much, it was his SJW shoehorning that really dragged the writing to shit.

Borderlands always had shitty gameplay, it gathered attention because at the time it was something new and never really done before, doing "more of the same+memes" on this day and age is just outdated.

I should of read the full review.

> the true challenge came from deciding whether to shelve a badass electro-pistol that basically functioned as a super shotgun or a fiery SMG that shot bullets in a heart-shaped pattern for a plain weapon with an elemental damage affinity better suited to a region's enemy type.
> I just tired of repeatedly killing my darlings (fun guns) for lesser darlings (boring guns which are technically better for the situation).

It's the same shit as the presequel where picking up better guns isn't always the way the game is played. Kills all excitement for me.

this one is wrote by a tranny with no previous experience

be real, did anyone actually expect it to be good?

who

which is why most redditors want to play this game.

Reddit did.

>should of

gamestar said its pretty good an true to part 2, even has endgame. only the villains are shit.
I'll play it when it comes to steam

literally

I don't mean to sound dismissive but it's borderlands. They've pretty much all been the same fucking game so far.

Literally how every game in the series has been thus far. How the hell did you enjoy the first 2 if that is a dealbreaker for you?

Exactly. Did everyone suddenly have a revelation over BL3 or something? It's the same fucking shit.

And what's your point? It's Borderlands. You shoot bullet sponges until they die. You loot new guns; the overwhelming majority of them will be vendor trash. You level up and pick an ability from the same old shitty talent trees that you've seen for two decades. You rinse and repeat until you get tired of the skinner box.

WTF BROOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1567628567093.png (785x731, 200K)

epicels

There's subtle changes that make a big difference. I'll defend 2 any day.
The enemies aren't usually bullet sponges and it's at its best when you go into fight for your life as often as your enemies. Playing with a friend and constantly pushing forward to pick up the loot first while trying not to get surrounded by enemies. You can't afford to pick up vendor trash because then you'll fill your inventory too fast and your co-op partner will be able to make gains while you clear it out. I sound autistic but it's a really well balanced race.

1 is shit because you need two people to take down an enemy.
Pre sequel is shit because you have quests like 'pick up 40 common weapons' and chest you pay to open.

nice wojak bro, can i borow it?

Attached: 1568049531813.png (1044x869, 185K)

as it should be

I didn't.

should've added the ability to upgrade the existing guns stats. I got a real fun gun in the prologue in 2. It was just a flair gun that shot on an arc, and burned pretty much everything it shot. Didn't want to get rid of it. Also had a boltgun at one point. Had to get rid of him too.

It's Borderlands, the gameplay is shit.

It's Borderlands, user. The 'writting' carries it.