Game has a clear golden age of successive games

>game has a clear golden age of successive games

Attached: BF954244-F277-488A-928F-C467E264CBE4.png (181x296, 164K)

Why is Eirika's game there?

Because it was a good ass game

Fe8 is the only bad game there for the shitty difficulty, even fe7 has hector hard mode for a good challenge

If FE8 is a good game, then I'm packing 18 inches.

You could argue 4-7 or 6-9 but no one likes both fe5 and fe8/9

Hmmmmmmm

Attached: CWKdJRUAAA884s.jpg (815x504, 52K)

So the golden age is FE1-4 then? Glad we cleared that all up.

Then there was a renaissance FE11 onwards. Except 15.

>game sales dictate quality

take Eirika trash game out and you are correct

>PoR
>good

Attached: 1363220966460.jpg (282x415, 19K)

>Game has a revival and a 2nd golden age
I'm still talking about FE.

Also Emerald to BW2 was fucking glorious for pokemon.

Attached: 1566792771224.jpg (1920x864, 2.62M)

>Even Japan is full of retarded Awakening/Fates zoomers who never played or appreciated Thracia and PoR.
>Only difference is their 'baby's first FE' was 3, instead of 7.
There's no hope for this gay earth.

I like both, and would laos argue sticking 10 in there, despite the story going to shit from 3-10 onwards

>New Mystery of the Emblem
who comes up with those names, it's almost those corny comedy movie sequels

she's cute

New mystery was a remake of mystery of the emblem

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX and Tactics

But even HHM is a joke. Why does 7 get a free pass on lack of difficulty, but everyone hates 8 for being too easy?

The most obvious reason is 8 is significantly easier than 7, and although I don't agree with this some people would say that because you can grind levels, in which case fucking don't

hhm ranked is harder than everything other than fe12

>dragons gate
>sands of time
>genesis
>cog of destiny
>value of life
>4 fang offense
>battle preparations
>implying you never had to replay these maps on hhm

>echoes sold this badly
Guess we won't get the other old games that never had a western release remade then.

Radiant dawn hard mode and fe11 maniac mode and lunatic fates and lunatic + awakening are all harder

'difficulty' is overrated, ironmanning is the most fun way to play and 5/6 are the best suited for it of the games OP listed

9 is pretty good for it too

Game is still easy, but keep telling yourself that.

FE11 H5 is a joke, just warpskip everything. Lunatic+ awakening isn't hard either, it's more variable due to random skills but it's still very shallow (you barely use anyone other than robin & family). Grouping "lunatic fates" into one just shows that you haven't played those games. Radiant dawn hard mode has its challenges but I think FE7HHM is harder once you take the ranking objectives into consideration.

6 is the least suited for ironman runs of all the games OP listed because if you lose a random character you need for future gaidens or anyone holding legendary weapon, or whatever, it's game over. The others are all well suited for ironman runs, though the 99% hit max in FE5 can ruin your playthrough.

>"Sold badly"
>First week sales almost as good as binding blade
>Emphasis on first week

Huh?.jpg

>6+7
>good

Blazing Blade got a pass for not carrying over Thracia's weirdness and Binding Blade is overrated for being Babby's First Fire Emblem. They're 5/10s at best.

>posts the literal decline of Fire Emblem to the point where Awakening was ISIS' sink or swim attempt

You don't need to get the true ending on an ironman though, that's just a bonus.

It certainly does over your literal who shit taste.

yes you do

There's only one real extra chapter if you did all the gaidens; the finale is just a victory lap

getting the bad end in fe6 is like getting a game over on the third last chapter in any other game
i.e. you lose

post update, clearly this was made only after week 1 of echoes

Everyone knows lunatic fates means conquest shitter. Please come back to these threads after lurking more

>ranks
>lunatic + isnt hard when chapters can literally be unbeatable from turn 1

>game has a clear golden age of successive games
>3 out of 6 games in the list are outright in the bottom half of FE games and one is just middling

a 'hard' game is one where the optimal route is difficult to discern