Cube World

Cube 2.0 is coming soon. Who wants a server for the alpha up?

Attached: CUBE.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD5tYA13XT4
youtu.be/4axqCakqCEA
soundcloud.com/wol_lay/the-deadlands
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/464160939/#464163404
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/461927039/#461927672
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/460518282/#460518282
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476646652/#476646652
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476633156/#476633156
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476457412/#476457412
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476271650/#476271650
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476264483/#476264483
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/473628431/#473628431
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/473271086/#473271086
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/471028113/#471028113
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/477146839/#477146839
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/477089378/#477089378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being so deluded that you'd fall for this shit T W I C E. Wollay is in need of money and has come out of his sewer for a game that has no mod support, or future patches.

Smashfag dilate.

You bingtard I didn't even mention that lmso

any news on pets?
i hope they're actually useful for something other than riding

>You bingtard I didn't even mention that lmso
>lmso

Pinkpill me on this game, OP. Why are you still looking forward to this game?

Nothing so far, he might not have gotten to them yet. He still wants to have Rare Pets and Pet Evolution, also pets were still useful in Alpha. Turtle was a better tank then Warrior sometimes and it could stun. It was just DPS pets that were shit because they would die in 3 attacks at higher levels and barely did any damage.

He's massively improved the game from everything that we have seen and it being on steam means much better servers. Character progression is based completely on exploration instead of grinding against mobs for hours. Fighting mobs is done instead for the things they drop and of course for any quests and the rewards those give.

its fun, yeah its kinda shitty how little communication there is from the dev but if what I heard is the truth, he and his wife are just slowly working on this game together and only let people buy the alpha because of the huge demand

There's very little news on anything aside from a few vague statements made over 6 years and what can be seen in the new gameplay video.

>one month before launch
>Update: We Also Did the Thing!

Attached: did-the-thing-thumb.jpg (1400x785, 166K)

Doesn't help as well that he's redone a lot of stuff over and over, so even looking through his feed, it's hard to tell what is still in the game. Anything from up to last year seems 100% in though. Which means like OPs screenshot, the Unholy Pact is definitely still a Faction, a group of Necromancers that invade graveyards and live in the Dreadlands to do their unholy deeds. I seriously hope that all of them are joinable, even if I have to make specific races for all of them.

what is there to fall for exactly? alpha people don't have to buy it twice since they get a steam key and people the fence can just pirate

Is there any info as to what's actually changed about the game since alpha? How feature-complete is it?

>game uses minecraft block graphics
>doesn't have digging or building with blocks
why

>every voxel game is minecraft
so this is the power of the zoomer generation

>implying egs even cares or knows about cubeworld
their entire staff is mostly made up of zoomer chinks so it's pretty much safe

Attached: 1507959134493.png (500x613, 523K)

why use ugly as shit voxels if you're not going to let the player mess with them? Just use regular graphics.

Don't know about this game but with games like Paint the Town Red and Blockstorm that use it for physics and destruction it makes sense

The terrain is destructible with bombs.

I don't know how to refute that, but Ooblets can't possibly be anywhere near Cubeworld's demand at this point.

>Wollay is in need of money and has come out of his sewer for a game that has no mod support, or future patches.
honestly this. dude seems like a massive pussy, he had a mental break down because of Ddos attacks. i can't imagine what he'll do when cubeworld comes out and people starve for more content, and he goes back to hiatus

>>every voxel game is minecraft
Prove him wrong

Attached: OpenSpades_2019-08-19_20-06-45.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Tons of people are going to be streaming it as well, coverage of the 6 year in a coma game is going to be huge once it actually comes out. It would take the lowest of the lowest to 'fall' for a scam of some kind at this stage.

Maybe I should start saving this instead of typing it up all the time. From the gameplay we saw and the twitter feed from about a year ago, we know.

>Artifact system is in, this is how we will upgrade characters now. You get small stat increases for every artifact you find and the game has an infinite amount
>Dynamic Quest and Lore generation. The game will make new quests from pieces of lore that you find in the world. You can also get quests from random NPCs wandering around, as well as in towns and random events can also happen, like Moles attacking the local farm.
>Grand Quests and Factions The story of the game is tied to the 5 Factions, Steel Empire, Unholy Pact, Cult of Doom, Druids and The Holy Order of Light. Each of them has quests that they will give you to complete and a storyline to finish
>Advanced Skill Tree This is suppose to be how our attacks progress now, though we don't know much about it
>Advanced Cooking and Alchemy Many more recipes are in the game now, including buffs to help us survive in environments, like in lava and underwater. Potions can also be drunk to increase stats now.
>Statues of Life now act like Fast Travel points, so activating as many as you can is good
>There is an expansive cave system under the world, you can find entrances through caves, holes that can appear under trees and blowing up secret entrances
>The map now allows you to cycle through a list of previously entered areas, with the latest being at the top of the list for easy tracking
>Dungeons now have a map and have been completely redone to be more expansive and dangerous

>no mod support
Imagine being this retarded. All he meant is it won't have official Steam Workshop support. Terraria and Minecraft don't have official mod support either.

so its basically dwarf fortress adventure mode but 3d and streamlined

Alpha had mods too, be it a bit limited, but with the influx of new peeps, and a bigger better game, hopefully the modding peeps crack it good

All these updates sound pretty good. Hope they added more skills/passive for classes or maybe more specializations too.

Pretty much

After all these years, what I remember most fondly was the pet system. So anons... create a new pet, here's mine.

Bubble Snake
Pet Food: Gummi worm
Poisons enemies then runs away until poison wears off

Attached: snek pet.png (500x500, 5K)

I tried playing alpha of this and it was extremely boring. Did I just not play enough or is this more vapid indieshit?

>implying I'm not pirating it
Get a load of this faggot.

based german pussy is about to get that dosh, while the mod community works on his game for free

Well, we did see how Mages now have a fire rain attack and a float skill. So I think he's added more. Though I think you can still only have four skills active at once. At least you can now have context controls, since Fire Explosion was set to Shift + M1. Float also didn't look like it cost anything and characters now start with a full pallet of skills, instead of like before where you had to unlock them.

If the game will get PVP like he planned, then low level mage with their teleport seems like they will be a pain to kill.

glad i was poor at the time and pirated it the first time, wont fall for it now that i got plenty to spend

Sonic says: Grammatical errors in your message means your opinion doesn't matter.

Nah, Alpha was extremely repetitive, since it was just killing things over and over again. People only liked it because combat was skill based and having a good fight was fun. Putting more emphasis on exploration will break up the monotony of just going to a quest location to fight a bunch of mobs over and over again to level up and hopefully get gear to drop.

Fuck you, you reminded me of AoS with Yea Forums again. Only ~3 months left.

Attached: 1447024720694.png (590x384, 47K)

Favorite pet?

Hard mode: No turtle

for me, it's the snout beetle

3 months left until what?

Annual server around Christmas/New Year

Cubeworld is way more popular than a lot of the games Epic has grabbed so I could easily see them going after it.
The shitstorm if Cube World went EGS exclusive right after finally announcing a steam release would be insane though.

Biter for me. Nothing like a little ball of fury heading straight in there to claw them to ribbons.

Spitter for long range
Slime for short range

I wish all the races outside of human and elf weren't so fucking hideous. Like jesus christ even the skeletons look fucked up. And why is the Goblin face so overly detailed? Why are Lizardman always opening their mouths like pacman?

actually Frog looks good, but jesus christ the others

Fem lizard looks nice

Bump

I guess the determining factor would seriously be servers. Though Wollay doesn't care much about the money he gets from this, since it was only ever a passion project. Still, the idea of being a game dev is something appealing to him, so if he wants to make another game, getting a deal like that would mean a lot.

>he doesnt play frog
all races but frog are cringe

So, new info from Pixxie. There is no longer a world creation. Apparently when pressing start game, you'll be plopped down in a random place when making a new character. This means that every character shares the same world, but because of it being actually infinite, you won't see the same places over and over again. This is why Wollay made the list for the map. You can teleport from where you were playing with friends, back to where you were in your single player adventure. A weird system and I have no idea how this will work with the terrain generation, but kind of cool, kind of weird.

I guess it does mean that you could randomly stumble across the same kind of stuff you saw someone else playthrough, but it also removes some of the mystery and intrigue. It does give a purpose to the coordinates now though and means that people can seriously explore and find interesting terrain gen and share the location for others to go and see.

i cant fucking wait

>, but because of it being actually infinite, you won't see the same places over and over again.
im retarded, ccan you explain tome what u mean by this?

What
So is there only one world map, or are things generated at random? I dont get it.
Or is this all in regards to one player? As in account a has map x, and account b has map y. And all those maps get generated as players explore on that map/world/whatever assuming multiplayer.

It's like No Man's Sky all over again. Inb4 you're technically always online.

Sucks this game coming out when i'm busy af

Everyone will start in different locations. I just meant that you might start hundreds of thousands of blocks away from where someone else started. So running into their location by chance, or even somewhere a previous character started is very small. It could certainly happen though and you can also take flight masters to those locations if you want.

I think this is actually the coolest feature, meaning we all share the same world but also we can discover something else before anyone, and can tell people about our discovery.

No Wollay basically rolled one big map for everyone, everyone plays on this map. This map is infinity big

Low IQ, no mans sky did not give people info about shit. People are hyped for this game because we already know about the changed added since alpha which was years ago

I was referring to it being a shared infinite world.

When you say everyone, who is everyone? I havent looked much at the online/multiplayer aspect much yet.

This is interesting! So if we find like some special location we can all share cords

If everyone shares the same map, and it's always online, imagine the trade hubs.

Um more like any other big mmorpg like wow, runescape and such

It seems like new chunks are generated at random, but it's one shared world. So Person A could start at coordinates x159 y 259 and Person B could start -x8888888 and y 59993, they wouldn't realize that it's the same world unless told because they are so far away and could even be playing together on the same server.

I mean, I still don't get it myself, since you would think that everyone would have a different generation, but I guess it's all running off the same seed. So if you go to a coordinate, it should still be the same.

Wait so every player will share the same map generation seed?
That's actually a really cool idea.
That means you could actually share interesting locations you find with other players and they could go there without generating a new world.

Attached: 1533920189716.gif (600x338, 2.99M)

Ok. I get it. So its all online as of now then too.
Interesting. I assume you cant just teleport to everyone at free will though too. Or you wont have any need to do so. Idk. I like it but I think I still am confused on how this will be done with everything.

That's what I'm saying. If everyone shares the same map, there's a good chance you'll always be online.

Seems so, yes and is why he added the flight master system and easier teleports using the Statues of Life. This also means seemlessly joining your friends for an adventure, no backing out of your world, you just get invited to join and it's like joining an instance, your friends suddenly appear in this massive world that's already been created and you just go and teleport to them. Then once you are done, you teleport back to your section of the world and continue with what you were doing. Or don't.

I don't think it's an always online system, but it seems like the idea was to have a seemless drop in and out party system.

any servers?
i feel like adventuring with some anons

Where are people pulling this always online thing from?
Shared world =/= online world
You just share the same world generation as I understand it.
If you want to play with other people you probably still need to invite them or whatever.

Attached: 456743567.png (768x389, 377K)

Thinking more on this whole shared world thing. I also remember that the Underground isn't suppose to have teleports. So marking locations for entrances is going to be a thing. Then there could also be directions, so people know which way leads to treasure, or traps. God, we could also troll people with that as well.

Thinking more about it, I remember a picture of a portal on Wollay's sound cloud. That could lead us to a random spot. Imagine if there was one of those in the Underground. God, I'm getting excited now, it's like being a pioneer and exploring the actual unknown and cataloging it all, like it matters.

I guess this is also why he needed a dynamic quest system, since if we arrived at the same area as someone else, then we wouldn't get the same quests. No running into the same "kill these witches that are going to cook my friend" in the same forest.

Yes, that seems to be how it works and why they wanted steam integration. You go into your friend list, invite someone to play and then they seemlessly transition to the shared world. Instead of having to navigate server lists or what have you.

Oh god, thinking about this for PVP. Imagine if you had a mode where you do quests and get gear and every time you 100% the lore of an area, you have to share a bit of info with the other players on where you are in the world, like the name of where you are, plus the areas it's connected to and then you have to try to find each other.

I guess youre right that it doesnt entail online. Plus in a realistic sense, it would be kind of difficult to host a thousands of players on one server for a 1-man project. But it does open the question, could we potentially forsee a future update that allows for an online world - basically creating an mmo of some sort for those who wish to play in that setting.
Idk, i think we are all just trying to make a guess since this is a pretty drastic change, once again.

the thought of mods for persistent servers with a few hundred regulars is not out there at all. i'm pretty sure his roadmap for this game included mod support, i don't know for sure?

the game seems to be built for progression, so it'd work really well.

One world means big updates will break your save.

Well, he did say that he wanted PVP and a PVP ladder system. So a completely dedicated PVP server kind of thing doesn't seem that out of the question. Imagine a 40 people joining a specifically crafted PVP world that is hosted every few months, with the goal to be the last one standing. Everyone spawns in their own section of the world, do quests, get gear and try to piece together where the others are and take them out. Do you try to go find them while they are weak, or do you power up a bit? Rogue and Sniper ganks would be out of this world, even worse then WoW. Then the brief team ups before a backstab would just be amazing.

This is a problem, yes. If there was something that for instance changed the world generation, or the grand quests. I suppose I should ask Pixxie about that possibility. So far though the only kind of update that they have hinted at was more classes and the pets. We will just have to wait and see if Wollay wants to do something big later.

It's really not a very drastic change it's just that the world generation uses a fixed seed for every copy of the game instead of a random one. People are over complicating a very simple tweak.

They confirmed there will be no mod support for the game on the steam forums.

>They confirmed there will be no mod support for the game on the steam forums.

Attached: 68d[1].jpg (622x416, 42K)

Don't worry too much about it. It just means they won't have a steam workshop, not that they have taken measures against people trying to mod the game. I'm sure that there will be something that will come out eventually.

what the fuck

I remember playing this game pirated a long time ago. for me the game was half assed and i didnt know what the fuck should i do there.
can someone tell me is it apparently so popular?
sell me the game

Attached: 1544024296643.png (315x274, 20K)

>It just means they won't have a steam workshop

No, that's not what no mod support means at all.... modding framework has to be intentionally built into games to be effective. people can't just "mod" things in really game-impacting ways if the game isn't built for it.

do your own research you dumb bitch

If the game is good it will have mods, minecraft doesn't officially have mod support, or at least it didn't until very recently

Well, it pretty much was just in it's early stages and the majority of the systems were still just concepts at that point. He's actually got most of what he wanted in now, with only the odd ones still being worked on. It's got much more focus now, with quests that will point you in direction of power ups for your character, either in the form of gear, or artifacts. It will also have grand quests, which are tied to the five factions and each have their own storyline, which will take you through various areas.

The name of the game is it's endless exploration and reward for doing so. Go where you want and make your own adventure. That kind of gameplay obviously isn't for everyone, so it still might not appeal to you. Give it a pirate when you can and try out the full release once it comes out in like 3-4 weeks or so.

ok thanks. that explains stuff.
i got the crack from my friend who tried to get me into it.
i remember playing archer i think

It’s an open world (almost) rogue like RPG game
Fight and explore get stronger and continue

What this user said, even during Alpha, people modded the game even when the game itself was thought to be unmoddable.

Yeah, Ranger is a little basic, combined with there only being stuff to kill over and over again to level up and hopefully get better gear, it really isn't a wonder why you would get bored. Even though I love the game in it's alpha state, it still gets to be a drag, especially the walk back to town. I think the only complaint that I had before that I can't tell yet if it's fixed or not, is how unfair fighting any humanoid boss could be. Warriors with their instant ground pound that dealt 2x my max HP was not fun.

>September 2019
>Risk of Rain 2 update
>Deep Rock Galactic update
>now Cube World rises from the fucking grave with absolutely no fucking prior warning
I may need to quit my job at this rate

Attached: 1458516869151.gif (238x131, 3.66M)

thanks for explaining everything for me user, gonna look up for the release
ill hold out with it (since it apparently comes pretty soon)
have a cute pic as a reward

Attached: 1566388453876.png (623x480, 80K)

cube world isn't coming out in September

>T W I C E
Like 10 times by now

>late september/early october

Attached: 135173801527.jpg (477x286, 10K)

>I may need to quit my job at this rate
Same. Saaaaaaaaaaaaaame. But the money is good. Boss is becoming a little iffy bitch because the minimum wage was recently raised and I asked for a raise myself

I got a degree starting from fucking zero in the meanwhile and you're still waiting for this shitty game. I'm a kissless virgin at the moment, maybe I'll get married by the time it comes out.

it's going to be october, wollay likes to lie

Wally is autistic, pls don't bully him

based

nice blogpost

While I could imagine that whatever he's bug fixing and trying to get the website updated will take a while, he's still put his window for Late Sept and I think he'll stick with it to the best he can. I'm expecting it 27/28th. Otherwise, Oct 4/5th. Not much variance between them anyway.

It's pretty fucking obvious you're shilling your own game.

Wasn't steam going to start suing if you create a steam shop page for a game and don't release it within 30 days anyway? Or did I read that shit wrong?

hey pixxie, are you cute?

I could have sworn that policy had already been in effect for a while now, but just never enforced. Still, it would be well within the window either way, since they put it up on the 6th.

I wish I was, she's sticking to the Steam forums. I'm still waiting for my question on the Skill tree system to be answered, but I don't think she saw it.

ITT: Yea Forums zoomers think 6 years for a game to release is unthinkable, because it's over half the time they've been alive

Well, really it's been much longer then that. The concept for this game was made back in 2002, so it took 11 years for him to get the Alpha going. If anything though that is pretty amazing that he sped up that much. 11 years for a working prototype, to going to rebuild the entire custom engine for his game to 64 bit and then adding every single thing he wanted in almost half the time is actually insane. Aside from his wife doing all of the art and character modeling. Wollay himself made all of the systems, engine and music. It's quite impressive for someone that isn't even working on it full time. A game like this with a team of 20 people could have done it in 3 years, maybe less, but only if they already had a strict roadmap for every single feature and weren't trying to inject their own ideas. Which is pretty much why Wollay refused to hire people to help with this. He wanted it his way, or nothing. It needed to be the game that he would want to play and injecting someone else ran the risk of their ideas being added to the mix.

>t. zoomer defending abandon ware
dumb faggot lmao, i bet you think the dev is your e-friend, too

nice projection, zoomer

he is my friend, i'm going to buy 3 copies of cubeworld, and give 2 away because wollay is a cool dude, and seems down to earth. he deserves support

Not him but you're a cool dude. I'm going to gift copies to my gf and my brother so I can play with them

Attached: 1450647049659.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

POST SERVER IP NOW

Attached: 1560468739467.png (720x717, 565K)

retard. MHW doesnt have modding in mind and you can drastically change the fucking game. You dont know shit about game modification so stop acting like you do.

wollay has never lied.

what level of irony is this thread on?

Redpill me on this game, Yea Forums, I wasn't here on ground zero.

Attached: 1541654354475.png (414x479, 329K)

0 for me. It's nothing but pure hype. I only don't like seeing them because I don't want to be thinking about the game before it releases. 3-4 weeks is still a while a way. I just want to be surprised to see the key in my email.

Have a look at wollay's twitter, that's pretty much everything everyone knows

The entire history of the game is interesting. 2002 is when it started, with Wollay having a small concept for a game that he shared with only a select few. As he made more of an online presence, the idea of him making his progress available became a thing, until 2013, when he finally released the alpha to public to buy for about 15 bucks. Tons of people bought it and then soon after the site was DDoS'd and Wollay was shocked that he decided to pull the game from purchase and work on it in silence, only posting a few pictures on his twitter and instagram, along with some gameplay or new music onto his Soundcloud. 6 years after the alpha's release, he's finally got the game into a state that he feels proud of and can call a complete experience.

So you can't build structures or otherwise manipulate the terrain right? I feel like half the point of using voxels is to facilitate that. Too much like minecraft, you might say, but IMO "minecraft-like" could well be considered its own genre. This could've been its own spin on the formula. Seems like kind of a missed opportunity.

Holy fucking shit. That deserves huge respect. I'll buy 2 copies and give the extra away to some user.

>manipulate the terrain
You can use bombs to damage the terrain, particularly useful to clear blocked caves or tunnels, but you can also just punch holes in the ground. Alpha at least. Building used to be listed as a feature that wouldn't be there at first but could be eventually implemented

You can blow up terrain with Bombs. I've made my own tunnels through mountains. Sometimes though, the terrain can't be destroyed, no matter what. He didn't want a building system because of the exploration aspect, as you will be moving from area to area too often to set up anything. The voxel art style was more just of the ease of creating content and was mostly his wife's decision, as she is the one that was in charge of all of that. She translated her croche designs to the game.

Wasn't that a scam in the end?

No
>alpha release
>people were hype
>store overload in sales
>remove game from store
>is never updated except for removing glitches that made a class funnier gliding
That’s it

Ok.

No, people just thought it was because he only made one update to the alpha. An alpha that he got talked into by the community after he put up pictures of his game on his instagram. He's been working on it off and on for the last 6 years, you can check his twitter for his various progress. 2015 is when he resurfaced and showed some stuff off, like the 4th skills for all of the classes. He was apparently thinking of updating multiple times, but didn't want the pressure of people expecting lots of updates because they got bored of what little the game had on offer.

Remember Minecraft and how pissed people were about wolves?

When does god damn Hytale come out

development hell with people joining and leaving the project constantly. Also no actual gameplay that isnt in a precut trailer. I wouldn't hold my breath.

How's CubeWorld's combat?
Will there be PVP

Action RPG. In alpha you had 6 abilities and a dodge. Skills depend on class and weapon. Mostly you want to be trying to use abilities that will stun your enemy to let you attack without retaliation and of course avoiding the same happening to you. Dodge has I-frames, but you can only do it 4 times before your stamina is gone and it recharges over time. Full release apparently has more skills and a new skill tree system that will develop those skills further.

>PVP
Not just yet that we know, it is on the list of features that he wants to add, so it might be possible it's in the full release.

They'd have to actually start making it first

Wait is this an MMO or a Survival game?

>getting excited over the nth generic minecraft clone
Geez... I thought summer ended.

Yeah, that's the current rumor going around, right? That the entire trailer was fabricated from their camera system and nothing is actually done yet.

>fall for this shit T W I C E
How can I fall for this twice when he's literally giving me a steam-key for purchasing the alpha 6 years ago?

Attached: bitch what.jpg (419x610, 56K)

Would this work on my thinkpad t420 Intel HD running Linux?
Looks like fun. I remember playing it in like 2012

But is the game decent? It looks like an MMORPG by your description, which is not necessarily bad, but it leaves me with a doubt if the game stands as a singeplayer...

It's more like an MMO, yes. It's a randomly generated world like Minecraft, but with a dynamic quest and lore system, kind of like Dwarf Fortress. You'll wander the world, find a party of dwarves or something and one of them might tell you about a witch that lives nearby that turned the next town over to stone. The best part is that those things will still have happened even if you didn't talk to that dwarf. You could go to the next town and find everyone is stone and you'll still get the quest to kill the witch.

If you didnt just get your information from trannles on Yea Forums you would realize that he said that he is going to keep working on the game.

Sounds pretty tits.

With the pet system, it stood it's ground as a singleplayer, just a bit harder then with buds, but still none the less great fun.

Eat your heart out Ashes of Creation.

cube world alpha is a better game than current starbound. Suck a dick faggot

Well, we just don't really know and only have alpha to judge it on. So far it looks much improved from the gameplay alpha left us, since it just needed a better gameplay loop then go to area, kill monster and go back to town to try to get upgrade.

New gameplay loop is based in exploration, since the old experience system was removed. Now you find artifacts that will increase your stats. So you'll be rewarded for just wandering around, even if you never touch a mob. Funny enough, it means that Rogue stealth will be super handy and they can get upgrades other classes might have to run through a bunch of mobs to get to.

I played XBC years ago and really liked it. Should I play XBC2?

Wrong thread fuck.

Are you in the right thread mate? Though your question is certainly off-topic. I say yes. I loved both games, just know that XC2 is way more cliche anime style then XC1 was in most ways and is very light hearted for the most part since Takahashi wanted a fun adventure that ended on a happy note. It's battle system is simplier, since you have a more limited art pallet, but is a faster combat system as well, with different systems to keep track of.

It happens to the best of us

You definitely should.

I think the battle system is actually deeper and more involved, precisely because it doesn't revolve around arts only anymore.

no

It does have a lot of depth because of the whole combo system between Blade and Driver and the combined fusion and how the different buffs can give you an advantage. It's just a shame that at the final bit of end game, arts can do so much damage on their own that even bothering with the combo system actually slows you down. Rex with Mythra just doing Sword Bash over and over again hits half of max damage and with the proper set up, can't even be hit that much. A shame that it started so complex and then devolved into repeat art use. Auto art recharge was a mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=uD5tYA13XT4

I wish he would post 16 min vids of the other classes as well, like in the lead up to release. So once Friday of this week comes, he would post Warrior and then the week after, Rogue and then Ranger and finally on the 28th, the game would release.

>end of september is almost 3 weeks away

Attached: 1482387825242.jpg (518x291, 20K)

Sure, I can see that happening, but still, it's only a problem by the end of the game, and the game is over 100 hours long, so it's not a big deal. Going through the combo chains stays fun throughout the entire game.

Yeah, i'll agree to that. Nothing felt better then building up a 8 element orb in only a couple minutes and full bursting for millions of damage. Killing the final boss like that was just so good and it was my first one too, so it felt even more special. I hope the next games system feels just as good and is less exploitable to ignore half of everything. I also wonder how XC1 Remaster will work on Switch, since it's art pallet needed the Dpad to navigate.

But enough talking about that. I wonder if Cube World will have just as impressive environments. The music is certainly already blowing me away, but needs more battle themes.

>angry reddit face image
>already played it, doesnt get it
>sell me the game
AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

After the new steam ToS it can't go exclusive

Based Gayben ensuring the chinks stay out of his business.

It's not new , it's been in since 2017 at the least, just never enforced.

It's not a new ToS, it's been there for years now. People are just now knowing about it.
youtu.be/4axqCakqCEA

Attached: 1530093711346.jpg (750x744, 109K)

>Advanced Skill Tree
Oh fuck im COOOOOOOMING

Sold on this story alone. Game sounds interesting too the more I read up about it.

Based.

>>angry reddit face image
please tell me you're not serious.

Attached: 1560694562556.jpg (990x682, 49K)

host user here
im at work learn to port forward fucking hell

>post in thread
>it fucking dies
EVERY
GODDAMN
TIME

>Laughing my socks off
This is a clean christian imageboard, follow this lads example.

Attached: 1567934188046.jpg (850x850, 126K)

>be [certain class]
>can't equip this HAT you just found cause you're not [other class]

Attached: womanreactingtocrazy.gif (200x200, 1015K)

Does anyone actually want to play? I think some people are already burnt out of playing the alpha again. Regardless, I'll put up my server again.

Attached: curry.webm (400x450, 194K)

Damn, would join but at work right now and can't, sorry man.

Fresh character or can I grab my level 20 guy?

I want to play but im solo grinding a dungeon that has really nice spawns and I am too focused on going between farming potions and leveling. Im almost level 25.

How many of you are under 18?

>104.186.139.158
Im here, no ones here - leveling a new character

Gotta go walk my dogs and I'll be on, want me to bring my level 20 guy or bring a new guy?

No one under 18 knows what cubeworld is

Considering the game was announced 8 years ago probably none, you fucking retard.

this looks like a game for preschoolers, zoomer

You have the brain functionality of a preschooler and yet you are here. Leave the thread if you arent interested, especially since you were not a new IP and are clearly here to shitpost.

No idea, I haven't played in years, started a new character. Lvl 1 Frog Ninja
Getting my ass handed to me by little bugs that oneshot me :V

I'll bring the level 20 guy then. Early game in the alpha is ass.

>people aren't allowed to have other opinions!
I think might be more up your alley, kiddo.

sure thing, i'll see you in your next thread about neopets

>stop calling me retarded for having a retarded opinion
You can have your retarded opinion retard. It doesn't mean I won't call you a retard for it.
>go to reddit
you mean the place that has upvotes and downvotes for opinions instead of people able to just call you a fucking moron whenever I want like i'm doing right now?

Damn I miss neopets.

Yall niggas send me the github link for the game

Post decorated weapons

>Was kicked out because I wasn't Level Billion Ogre and his transgender waifu that was level 18

Attached: 1568017120136.jpg (2400x3240, 1.21M)

Server crashed, I think? Should be up again.

You weren't kicked, the damn thing crashed and I don't feel like playing with Limb if he's going to just be messing around with mods.

>dramafagging over a cube game
>posting overwatch shit too
damn son what the fuck is wrong with you

I figured as much desu with all the crazy shit he was doing

Attached: 5dPeXrW.jpg (550x800, 113K)

>Taking my post in any shape or form seriously and attaching drama to it
Oof, Yikes, Egads

Attached: images.jpg (200x174, 5K)

big think

I don't even think it was the mods that did it, his server crashes every time he puts it up. I'm glad that we will just have steam integration for multiplayer now, that should prevent shit like this from happening too much in the future.

I forgot that's going to be a thing! Oh my fucking god it's gonna be amazing

Attached: 1488782558012.jpg (240x265, 9K)

hi yoshi p

Do not talk about me in thread - I nerf class and buff Black Mage again - delete post

Attached: WOOOuyI.gif (500x281, 344K)

That's fine, I main Black Mage anyway.

>game was just a pet project revealed in 2010/2011
>infamous for months of silence between progress clips and screenshots
>puts game up for sale in 2013 as alpha
>pulls the option to purchase soon afterwards
>continues posting bi-annual progress clips and screenshots
>doesn't update the game
>everyone who bought the alpha is anally anguished that the game isn't updated
>finally announced a release date and steam release recently
That's it.

>crashed again
Full release can't come soon enough

So, which do you guys prefer, worlds with selectable seed? Or a shared world, but spawning at different locations to the point that it's possible to never run into the same locations as other people?

>software developer
>he needs money
Sure is hard living off of 160k a year

Pretty sureit was revealed in 2008/09 cause I clearly remember him posting on Yea Forums before his blogspot

Wasn't really worth it since they took the weird archer jump flying away

You remember right. He came wanting opinions from various forums on how his game looked and if it was something that people would want to play and then people convinced him to go ahead with releasing it then and just update it over time. He eventually relented and did just that, but told people that he was slow and a perfectionist and to not expect any update even for months at a time. They told him that was fine, because Minecraft was also taking a long time to update and people didn't care.

Probably. Full release Glider looks far better in terms of skill of use. Since Artifacts are replacing skill points for things like Glider and the like, I bet we can get up to those huge speeds without using glitches. That was pretty much his main reason for fixing it, he didn't like Ranger getting something fun like that while other classes were left in the dust. He'll give everyone something fun now. I wouldn't be surprised if Mage has some interesting interactions with float, teleport and glider.

so how long until someone finds a spot that looks as close to a dick as possible and it becomes legendary among the playerbase?

I'mma pirating this shit so hard I'll drink rum after banging you're mom

Won't take long. I bet you there will be a bounty for who can find the closest dick shaped land mass.

I'm planning to pirate at first, and if I like it, I'll buy copies for myself, my wife, and all of my work friends.
When I go in, I go in fucking hard.

Imagine having a massive meetup that ends up in a huge pvp fight in said landmark
>aftermath of the battle for Penis Hill, circa 2019 (colorized)

God, I really hope that Wollay puts in Ladder PVP like he said he wanted. Having a PVP server that goes up every few months and has everyone spawn in a random part of the world, gearing up and trying to find the other players sounds amazing. I want them to have it so when you 100% complete an area, it will update everyone on your current position. So they can slowly piece together where you might be in general. If you kill a player, then you get a point and the one with the most points at the end of the Ladder wins.

I think a better idea is the arena's, where players gather to fight to the death for a prize

That sounds fucking great actually. Should be possible to arrange in a player hosted server even

>see that other player is in a biome
>run to that biome
>can't find them because biomes are still fucking huge after the size reduction
lol

Basically you just want a battle royale mode.

Fuck yourself.

I hope we come together again and claim penis hill

Attached: 66699627ba3018616fa3f948517e3bb866858063_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Fucking I'm getting really hype for this shit

man you could drop 100 people into one single biome and it would take weeks if not months for them to all die.
a pvp server like you describe would be fucking retarded.

My bröther

>PVP tournament setting
Sure, that could work well too, with the winner having a choice of different gear. Do you pick a new weapon? Or do you go for this chest armor with a ton of defenses? There even was an arena in one of the gameplay that Wollay showed off a while ago, he and his wife fought three different things and the boss even dropped his mount when they killed him

All they would need to do is have some kind of indicator that pops up when you actually get to the same location, so you don't waste your time. Maybe if two people end up in the same spot, it could prevent them from leaving? So you aren't just chasing them all over. The other person would have to engage, or just forfeit.

Kind of, I guess. Difference would be that you don't get locked out of the game after you die, you just have a point deficit that you can make up for. I'm fine with any kind of PVP mode really. Even if it's just more Diablo style. I did think it would be a fun idea to have a roaving gank squad, like the other hostile adventurers.

Wait will this game not have World PVP?

>steam release
it's not steam only is it? I don't use steam

i don't know if it will or not, i was just saying that user's idea was awful.

PVP was on the list of things that Wollay wanted to do, as well as some kind of Ladder PVP system. We don't know if it's in full release yet or not. Could be and I hope it is.

Sadly steam only because Steam servers be good

Yes, steam only. Sorry man, they wanted steam integration for multiplayer.

if you were to lock people into one dungeon area for example, that would solve nothing because no one would actually encounter eachother anyway
you can't lock people into just one biome either, that would be retarded for a whole slew of reasons

I'm gonna fucking throw up when can I play this shit
Where can I watch more videos of it or is that one that was posted in the thread the only video of new gameplay

The 16 min is the only gameplay from recently. All previous gameplay vids were little snippets from 3 years ago.

You just got to get your mind off it man, it's going to be 3 more weeks at the least, probably longer.

Does anyone have the github link

Wait so how does this work?
Is it like Minecraft where you generate a world/server or is it an MMO where there's one gameworld?

This but unironically.

>what is there to fall for exactly?
Thinking that there will ever be more than what you're getting now, thinking that your time spent trying to contribute to the success and growth of the game won't be completely wasted

Either you, as a developer, make a conscious fundamental decision to support modding from the ground up or you don't.
If you don't, the best people can do is clumsy hacks to inject assets into the game. If the game is a java game you might be able to do a lot with your hacks (because java is so insecure) or if it's an SDL game written in C you won't be able to do shit except maybe a couple texture swaps.
>be it a bit limited,
If there's no conscious decision by the developer to facilitate modding, they will never be anything more than extremely limited.

It's funny because she doesn't even floss correctly. It looks like she's glitching.

Well, it use to be that you had a world with a unique seed, but for full release it's going to be more like an MMO. Wollay generated a world and that is going to be what we use, but everyone has their own spawn point and it could be at any location in the world.

>Cube 2.0 is coming soon
yeah in like 10 years or so

literally the end of the month.

>He doesn't know

i believe it when i see it

Fair enough.

Attached: 1565624264914.jpg (669x748, 73K)

Ok?

I will be surprised if this shit will ever come out.

zoom zoom

Six years of waiting and he puts out a release window, if I were him and I didn't release in that window I'd just fucking McKill Myself.

Can you build in this game?

No, at one point a simple building system was planned, but it was discarded and he doesn't seem to want to bring it back.

Dang, well maybe he ends up adding more update once the game is out

the hell is the level requirement for power 99?
im only power 72 right now at level 52
is it like level 89 or something?

Attached: Cube_2019-09-09_17-45-54.png (170x220, 15K)

>No building system
That's a little disappointing, I've always enjoyed putting shit together. But I guess for an MMO that probably is for the best.

Yeah I personally really hope he adds building, I'd love for the entire gameworld to be fucking littered with commieblocks, dicks, swastikas, and little shacks designed to trap new spawning players.

>being this salty

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (479x270, 28K)

I think I'd prefer a player housing system than a building system.

The green grassy area doesn't really fit in with those zombies and or a haunted mansion/graveyard.

I think 90+. After a certain threshold, the power doesnt increase and the max is 100. It's been a while since I played CW up to that level.

I think this games online mechanic will only be like joining another friends/groups world

981 for 99
1981 for 100
671088545 for 101

Well, it's normally a quiet graveyard area. It's been invaded by Necromancers who are stitching corpses together to make those abominations. They normally reside in the Deadlands soundcloud.com/wol_lay/the-deadlands

the gear curve for the alpha is retarded
you're effectively softcapped at about power level 80-90 or so

>981 for 99
>1981 for 100

Attached: 1558770410752.jpg (1094x758, 145K)

He REALLY didn't think people would play for long. Wow, alpha certainly is alpha. At least he found a way to make infinite leveling a thing without going full retard.

it's less about playability and more that the alpha is full of little oversights like that.
the costs for adapting weapons to your level would overflow at around +60 or so if I remember right

omg this is so awesome, i'm gifting anons a copy when it comes out

Yeah. It's no surprise that he got rid of the power and adaptation system completely, where before he was just going to make all currency gold.

>burning yourself out on the alpha before release

they are basically different games at this point

Yeah, it's why I'm trying not to play too much. I'm going to just do all of the classes to level 10, which don't even take a day. Each one, once a week and then the game should be out. I want to compare how well the full release feels after playing Alpha again.

pretty much what said
at most the core combat will be somewhat similar, but even then most of the skills and actual health values have been reworked so boss fights won't take 10 minutes anymore

>boss fights won't take 10 minutes anymore
God I hope so. That was the other major complaint I had with the game. One mistake and you just wasted 30 minutes fighting that Warrior, who was only at like half health anyway. Seeing Wollay do his meteor attack and hitting for 200 damage vs the fly swarm was nice. I can't wait to see the damage the 'final' skills do. Berserker Stone Fist should hit like a fucking truck and end anything that isn't a boss fight.

Is it possible to still get the alpha or will I have to pirate it?

you will have to pirate it.

yeah for some reason outdoor bosses had ridiculously inflated health compared to dungeon bosses
i'm really glad that's gonna be gone

pirate it
you can't get it legally since the store was taken down

I was just fucking around as an ogre head doing bombing runs with my glider.

>Bombing runs
I can just imagine the butthurt that inviting a friend to your world, only for him to jump off a mountain and bomb the landscape. All of that shit, permanent.

Honestly I prefer the old style, unless things are spread so far out that no two players will be spawning in the same region.

Seed
Mostly because then I can have my own cool artifacts no one else can

/cwg/ is gonna be fun as fuck

cant wait for the great big book of cube world jokes.
>did you hear about the player who tried to tame a fire giant?
>HE WAS PULVERIZED

Well, it will still kind of work like that, because the quest system and artifact spawning is dynamic. If you are in a group, everyone will get the same artifact, sure. But by yourself, a quest will generate that could be completely different for someone else and same with the reward. One person might talk to someone in town and get a quest to kill a Troll on a hill, while someone else could get a quest to go to that same hill for a Vase that increases their climbing speed.

Didn't know there are still jews in Germany.

It's still single player. You're not connected to any servers, or other players, unless you invite them through steam or whatever.
Everyone is using the same world seed, but the starting points are randomized.

WAKE ME UP
WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Attached: 300px-Crying_Cat_withheld_tilted.jpg (300x286, 12K)

I'm looking at the 16 min gameplay again and I just now noticed that compared to alpha, the draw distance is way better then it was before. I would say it's at least 5x further then it use to be. Getting on top of a mountain, I can maybe see the trees at the bottom and this is at max distance that the game will normally allow. I think it can go further with some file edits, but still. Also, the slight blue of objects just on the outside of the render distance is much less noticable because of this.

he recoded the entire engine and switched to DX11 iirc. it's really obvious that the game's improved when you compare the world maps

is the lighting better too? it sure feels that way

you know what would be fun? Releasing the vaporware years ago when he was supposed to.
Not worth it anymore.

I want to join but I don't want to burn out before the game even releases.

they just want to bait the epic exclusive with steam numbers
and yes you are retarded enough to fall for it TWICE.

Attached: 1560473980051.png (960x720, 727K)

Too stupid to write down your account info huh
Imagine not having a cryptic log of all your account anmes and passwords that only you would be able to decipher

>he's still assblasted enough to spam these threads
give it up newfag

How do you get wood?

By breaking Bushes. They will sometimes drop logs and plant fiber.

Wollay is a faggot pussy. It’ll be a while before that happens since it’s only up to 6 players in a server now

How do you know the max is 6?

sounds awesome

If that's hardcoded then he's a faggot, but that's something that's usually easily modded

stop giving the TWICE newfag shitposter attention. he's going to keep doing it so long as it gets him (You)'s. He's an autistic attentionwhore.

I have a feeling this user is pulling info out of his ass

Can't connect. Game freezes, Error: can't connect to server. I have the port forward set up, and can join a different public server just fine. Any ideas?

use some viagra if you're having trouble

Oh weird, i'm not finding any

servers probably dead user

It happens, Bushes are a little rarer then most other resource nodes. Just keep looking and you'll get them. If you are in a desert then it will look different. I forget what they are called.

nice

Why not just play minecraft?

New server up
IP: 72.201.123.218

Attached: 1566023228419.png (1080x1920, 205K)

based retard

looks meh I aint buyin it

ok then dont

It's just not the same kind of gameplay. I've tried to find mod packs for Minecraft that put the focus on exploration and combat and it still doesn't feel right. Cube world just has more in depth combat that I want and more dangerous enemies and a system to handle them properly. Minecraft just can't do good enemy design, since the player needs to be able to handle them and their options are more limited.

Why is he taking so long to give us a price? God, autistic people are so cringe. Imagine this game won’t even come out In October because this pussy is still writing lore

Pixxie has already said that it will cost similar to the Alpha, so 15-20 dollars. I do wonder why they don't want to go ahead and set that up on the store page. Maybe once Wollay is more confident on his release, since he wants the website set up first. Silly guy, he should have had all that ready and waiting in the wings since before he announced it, but he is inexperience on these sorts of things.

This has great implications for the community, sharing coords for cool locations

>Source: My Ass
the only hardcoding in the alpha is the HP display at the top only showing 4 people. We've gotten way more than just 6 people in alpha servers, and there's been zero info on what'll happen for release

This

I have wondered how they are going to handle more then four people. Last we saw Wollay in a party, was the quest preview in 2015, when the UI still had your character in the top left. He certainly made the UI smaller for bigger resolutions and could easily fit 6 people then. It could be that he has just decided to not have health bars for party members on your screen. He may have changed the party system entirely, since monster HP scales based on how many people are attacking and and quests last he said, are level less now.

Does this game have infinite map size? Never played it before.

yes

These quest bricks seem pretty nice.

Looks like he's got ways to get quests from talking, but also Eavesdropping, as well as rewards for crafting, getting a certain item, killing, but also carrying a creature and retrieving a stolen item. Looks like a lot of variety and this was made back in 2015 as well.

Yes, even back in Alpha it was infinite, but that will matter even more in the full version. He's also completely changed how the game handles generation of land for Quests. So unlike before or in Minecraft, where you can't see land that hasn't generated. He had to change it so that Quests could be tied to lands that weren't visited yet. You could get a quest now that asks you to go to a desert that is three biomes apart from where you are.

Attached: CWBj4yqWcAAZ9SS.jpg (587x306, 31K)

Bongbong here, it didn't seem to like me

I'm not going to give this game any attention until it's totally complete.
FUCK THE DEVELOPER.
It's one thing to have a 6 year hiatus on a game but it's another to charge people $20 for it and not give out ANY information to your customers throughout that entire time.
I feel like the only reason the dev gives a shit now is because it's being memed on the internet and he knows it can pull in customers because of all the people talking about it. What a shame. Really seemed like it could have been a good game but now I won't even pirate it.

We've been doing servers around mid November-December for years now. No particular reason, but it's kind of habitual now.

>It's one thing to have a 6 year hiatus on a game but it's another to charge people $20 for it and not give out ANY information to your customers throughout that entire time.
I know you're shitposting but he's literally been sprinkling updates on his twitter while autistically working on the game away from retards like you. He's been posting so much that there's a damn reddit post that's compiled all of the information he's put out over the years

Uh hey bud, this is the full release. 1.0, the big update, the finished project, the big show, the end all be all, the make it or break it, the end times, the last ditch effort, the final fantasy, the golden age, the coming of days, the release, the good old update.

Idk, it's the full release. Oh and all the people who bought it before get it for free

Well, really it's still not fully complete. It's in a perfectly playable and presentable state, with a full implementation of the games main quest and main systems, but the man still wants to improve on pets, have a PVP system and other stuff and still says that he wants to add more quest brick for increased variation. I think we won't see "complete" for a while and hopefully he doesn't flake out again because of a few assholes. I don't care if it takes him another two years for the rest of this shit, I just want what he's got right now.

I'm sorry but I don't use Twitter and I shouldn't be expected to follow it when the last updates on his own website were in 2014. Even if he didn't want to sell it as soon as he did, he decided to sell it and it's important to provide as much information as you comfortably can to your customer base. I'm not going to feel wrong for expecting the dev to do more then a few twitter post, but I'm totally in support of the dev taking as long as he needs to work on the game and make it as he intends.

If that's the case then I will buy it. I don't like how the information was handled. Simple as that.

>it's his fault i'm retarded
no, it's your fault

Why?

Hytale is basically around the corner. Why even bother?

No, fuck you. I gave a reasonable answer. You have nothing left to say.

>around the corner
>no actual gameplay
>prerendered trailer
>dev team is a revolving door of people
try 3 years from now

>he doesn’t know

You answer wasn't actually reasonable since the only reason he put it on sale in the first place was because a bunch of minecraft youtubers bullied him into doing it. And on release of the alpha he said updates would come but it would be very slow if at all until it was in a state he was ahppy with.

>he keeps making the same posts

I don't understand why people shill hytale over this when hytale seems like a far worse situation from the devs than a little radio silence. At least cube world gave you an alpha when you preordered.

thats a new ip user. just because its the same shitty post doesnt mean its the same retard.

So how’s this work? I just logged in to the site after all these years, how do I get the non alpha download?

Nah, I think he's well within his right to complain that Wollay handled it poorly, he really did. He freaked out when really he shouldn't have, but that's just shit that happens and he decided that his few posts were more then enough because of his anxiety. It's just what happens with amateur developers that can't take the heat. The only thing to do is move on though at this point. Let's just judge the product as is, instead of the developers poor social performance because of issues that might have been beyond his control.

>No man’s cube world
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>not a new IP
begone shitposter. find another game to tortanic.

>he freaked out when really he shouldn't have
he has actual autism user. its kind of expected.

>Around the corner
I really don't think it's anywhere close to even an alpha state right now. They are actually getting upset when people ask how progress is coming and currently there are problems with development, with lots of turn over of their workers.

It seems like people put more effort in the Hytale trailer than the cubeworld dev put into his game.

You have to be delusional if you think the game is in a better state now. CubeWorld is and will always be a dumpster fire.

>all these (You)'s
based user baiting the steam forum fags and redditors into a shoot

It's not out yet. You'll get a steam key in about 3-4 weeks from now. Wollay wants to set up the website with information that players will need. Such as class skills, the quest system and other things. There are also some last minute bugs he wants to fix.

>10 years of hard work and actual watchable gameplay compared to 3 years of revolving door devs for a prerendered cutscene from the retards who made mojang not allow monetized servers
Yeah nah.

>say retarded thing
>people call you retarded
Here's another (You) and a bump to the thread.

>Dumpster fire
>Game had a really solid base for Alpha
>Spent 6 years doing tons of content updates and upgrades to the engine like lighting and etc.
>Single man team Vs. A bunch of retards that are getting fired and hired in less then months of each other.
HMMMM

you upset little redditor?

kill yourself namefag

lmao this guy literally came from reddit to shill this shitty game that no one even cares about anymore.

stop falling for it

there is no reason to shill you autist. reddit is dogshit, so are your shitposts. Leave the fucking thread you niggerfaggot.

>400 post thread
>people actively playing the game in said thread
>n-nobody cares
sasuga shitpost-kun

>Uh didn't this guy dissapear?
>You're gonna fall for it twice
>Go play minecraft instead

Attached: 1529222009818.jpg (644x597, 52K)

Even though I agree with you those same replies are fucking annoying you are objectively worse for posting a wojack instead of actual OC. It is even less effort to post a wojack than it is to type a shitpost. Apply yourself user. You're better than this.

>YOU CAN'T JUST ENJOY THIS GAME, WOLLAY IS A HACK STOP HAVING FUN
>GO PLAY TROVE INSTEAD STOP SHILLING THIS GARBAGE THAT PROBABLY GOT NO UPDATES AND WILL BE DELAYED AGAIN

Attached: upset.png (231x218, 12K)

stop

>Even though I agree with you those same replies are fucking annoying you are objectively worse for posting a wojack instead of actual OC. It is even less effort to post a wojack than it is to type a shitpost. Apply yourself user. You're better than this.

Attached: 1834245599_preview_NOOOOOO.jpg (1282x1020, 156K)

>ip didn't go up
LMAO the state of shills

>LMAO the state of shills

Attached: soy.png (229x218, 8K)

Ok shitposter. This is the last (You) that you are getting from me, I'd like to go back to talking about the game now.

Anons, what pet are you going with on release? I'm going to try to get a crocodile I think.

you okay bud? why are you defending this shit game so hard?

bitch

just bee urself

Attached: 200px-Bumble_Bee.png (200x173, 18K)

Just... stop

German Shepard because they be so cute

Attached: 1553885254008.jpg (3350x2143, 2.77M)

it's gotta be the camel

Look I shit all over the game too, but I think it's an unfair comparison when you consider all the work and expertise falls on just 2 people. Cubeworld's alpha is better than 90% of the EA games on Steam so it's no small accomplishment. I don't think I have any trust in the developer as far as social competency goes, but aside from that, it's far from being a dumpster fire

Is he adding helmets?

>Minecraft meets Skyrim
>2019

>hold on babe let me tame this alpaca (light)

Attached: 1562195458707.jpg (591x570, 100K)

Whatever just so happens to be my first one. They are my buddies. Though maybe I would try to get a new pet every area.

>Cube 2.0 is coming soon

To the Epic Game Store.

Nope, doesn't seem like it.

dropped, too chivalrous for this shit

legally they cant. they put a store page up and anyone who does that now is liable to being sued by valve if they dont release it on the platform.

Nah, WolLay is too based for this to happen. Nigga actually CLOSED SALES of the game for many years when people wanted to GIVE HIM MONEY.

Vanity!

nigga the outer worlds page is on steam, it would be hilarious if he put cube world on epic

The same images in EVERY DAILY THREAD about Cubeworld.

BUT! This isn't a shill thread...

Attached: 1544940967916.png (416x435, 99K)

You're right
it is a shill thread
but it's a shill thread for people who already have the game

he wont since it is using the steam servers for multiplayer and he said thats why hes using steam in the first place.

name 10

how is a two person dev team going to afford shills? do you not know what the word shill means? or do you just have 3iq and conflate "shill" with "looking forward to or enjoying videogames"

there's been threads for all of today and yesterday, retard

I barely even remember the pets, whatever I find first

>same images
I try not to put up the same stuff. It really is just people excited about the game, which I guess is a form of shilling. Then again, I'm also the one that told them not to make a thread every day, since we don't have a lot of new info to discuss and I didn't want the threads shitposted to oblivion before release. Would rather all that impotent rage come during release.

Sorry wollay but trove took your spotlight
better luck next time

the only thing trove took was a fat shit on its playerbase.

You post this in EVERY cubeworld thread.
It's been being posted since the announcement for the "Game" release.
Go fuck yourself shill

Attached: 1549892440360.png (1022x731, 643K)

because you cult fucks do it for FREE

This is the first cube world thread i've been in you dumb nigger fuck yourself.

Im so anxious to see wollay break again.

Damn wanting to talk about video games on a video game board perish the fucking thought.
Holy shit don't you have something better to do with your time?

>shill
>FREE
hmmmmm

this concept was fresh and cool six years ago but it's pretty fucking dated now

>Talk bad about obvious shill thread
>Shills attack anyone who bad mouths thread or game
Hmmm....

Attached: 1541843322936.png (482x490, 269K)

>people talking about a game i personally don't enjoy = shill
the absolute fucking state of Yea Forums
why not use your raging autism to shitpost in one of the 25 smash threads that are up at any given moment

name one other game that has done a full rpg with co op multiplayer questing that turned out good.

>Call you a retard for saying anyone who wants to talk about a game a shill
>w-why am i being attacked
user-kun you're such a fucking faggot holy shit!

Only because Trove released, and that game turned into a steaming pile of shit. The door is still open for a game like this

>Hates game
>still browses every single thread
uuuuhhhhhhh

Neither of those games use voxels.

lesson 1 is to not reply

inb4 Epic swoops in and buys the game for us so we can save money

Shills out in full force

reminder that ACTUAL shills will ALWAYS post with an image unless you call them out for doing so, because they're trying way too hard to fit in
i smell trove shills in this thread

Your mom sucks my nuts full force.

I'm fine with voxel worlds but voxel characters just piss me off.

>no news
>still make a thread for no reason
okay are there actually shills on here? i'm actually excited for the game, but there's literally nothing to talk about, why not just make a thread on /vg/

Attached: 1566846051823.jpg (648x670, 252K)

ITT

Attached: 1557529500367_1.png (3588x3596, 1.13M)

that's how i feel about 98% of Yea Forums

This, we need more smash threads instead

>no news
>not a new ip
we are getting more news every fucking day you ape. pixxie is posting on the forums daily, and the announcement was only 3 days ago. Are you seriously implying discussion can only last 3 days for a game?

>/vg/

Attached: 1563040484693.jpg (326x367, 49K)

Shills are also paid to lead with a certain image to maximize visibility. All leading images have been different so far and not all people would be able to tell that it was Cube World at a glance. Unlike the actual shill threads we had, such as Borderlands, or EA trying it with their various sports franchises. Or Star Wars Battleground

>no news
>still make 15 threads for no reason
haha smash bros am i right fellas

smash is shit, i agree.
oh, so you really are a shill.

>self sustained viral marketing is shilling now?
Hmmmm

why would you post a cubeworld thread on /vg/ - gacha ?

Well, we did get a little bit of info yesterday and today, but nothing major. Like I said, I told them not to make a thread every day, we aren't fucking DMC having their daily thread up to release just because they wanted to prove that the series still had pull. But idiots are excited. Aside from that, there are people trying to play together in the Alpha, so I guess a thread has no harm for that.

yeah, smash is shit too.

REMINDER THAT THIS THREAD IS SHILLED AND POSTED WITH THE SAME POST!

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/464160939/#464163404
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/461927039/#461927672
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/460518282/#460518282
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476646652/#476646652
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476633156/#476633156
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476457412/#476457412
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476271650/#476271650
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476264483/#476264483
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/473628431/#473628431
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/473271086/#473271086
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/471028113/#471028113
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/477146839/#477146839
arch.b4k.co/v/thread/477089378/#477089378

Attached: 1541614701568.jpg (255x229, 8K)

this is just sad, dude
did you just search the archives for any mention of the game at all?

Literally I have not felt an emotion in years and this game having an update makes me not want to die, can you like fuck off for like a good month please and thank you? I want the good old days of playing with the Yea Forumsro's like we did 6 years ago, when threads where not constant people calling us shill's

Attached: 1546362463587.jpg (704x396, 175K)

Only a couple images are being reused there, what's your point?

Made me check/10

>why would you post a cubeworld thread on /vg/ - gacha ?
jeez, idk, so people who actually care about the game would actually discuss about it instead you get shitposters on Yea Forums in the mix? jking we all know you're a shill nigger from reddit or somewhere but i guess all publicity is good publicity

the game doesnt need publicity you ape brain nigger bitch

>Get caught
>Still trying to play defense

Attached: 1566265493877.gif (275x244, 1.54M)

retard

>Yea Forums is for shitposting! not for video games!
Go commit die you bumbling retard

sure

Attached: Sure.png (357x172, 43K)

/vg/ is where discussion goes to die, dude

>shilling this shit game that no one cares about anymore
Oh fuck off

The same OP image was reused at most 3 times in all those links you posted, you don't understand what real shilling looks like

Attached: 1465547477600.png (1381x4369, 730K)

/vg/ is the reddit board

Legit, same thing happened to Risk of Rain 2, I'm not letting Cube World suffer the same mistake

Attached: 1544451150351.png (692x677, 538K)

> any have a thread about anything without autist getting riled up

/vg/ is where you realise there's fucking nothing to talk about so the thread dies

Post customized weapons

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.09.08 - 21.11.14.71.png (383x605, 54K)

>the game doesnt need publicity you ape brain nigger bitch
yeah, and that's why you fucking dumb niggers are literally talking about nothing, except responding to shitposters. because there's nothing to talk about, fuck off and go to /vg/

it's also not for shilling you fucking faggot cuck

>/vg/ is where discussion goes to die, dude
absolutely not, when the game actually has content people stay on topic unless you play shitty gacha game or ASSFAGGOTS game that has waifus.

anyone have and leveling tips or where to power train
I assume just running dungeons as fast as you can

God that was annoying. Before they got the Bot going right, we had five threads pop up at once. Post the Borderlands one, that was worse. Or fucking Battlefront.

>arch.b4k.co/v/thread/476646652/#476646652
Hey, I was in that thread. The last post, was so sad to see it die with no flair and how ironic what I posted too. I guess Wollay really did surprise God.

we were talking about plenty of shit until it started getting derailed. fuck off lmao

>he unironically thinks /vg/ is for game discussion
go to literally any general and tell me how much ACTUAL discussion you see

I wish that the gloves moveset did work more like claws.

What servers are up right now? I tried joining the gondolaserver and I was basically a ghost. Couldn't interact or type or anything.

>every Yea Forums before the steam announcement
>"NOOOOOOOO MY 20$ WAS STOLEN!"

>every Yea Forums thread after announcement
>"WE AREN'T SHILLS BRO! CHECK OUT OUR LORD WOLLYS' TWITTER! BASED WOLLY!!!?!??!!"

Attached: 1554452441167.jpg (410x392, 30K)

I don't think any are up right now, though I haven't been paying close attention, since I stopped playing for the day. Done with my Mage and now to the Warrior next week.

that one crashed like 10 minutes ago, host wasn't on anymore so it's probably gonna stay down
i don't think there are any others up right now, it's getting a bit late

Me on the top

>not even a few days and the threads full of seething smashfags demanding the indie game get moved to /vg/ because people talk about it
>Newfags that have no idea what the game is are just as bad, retards calling any thread that exists a shill thread, despite there being people hosting and playing the alpha version together
>It will probably be forced to /vg/ just like Risk of Rain was because mods are fags, and discussion will completely die
Fuck nu-Yea Forums

Attached: jontron seethe.gif (453x337, 160K)

Even in this post all of the people who responded loved the game and wanted an update, not one person said that their money was stolen. So fuck off.

talking about what? there's literally no fucking new news, other than wollay being an autistic fag.

literally /mhg/. like i said, when there's content, people are going to talk about the game.

Attached: monster hunter vg.png (1263x544, 36K)

I mean fine you want news? How about this, the fact the world is shared between all players, that is pretty cool

the fuck are you talking about. There was 16 minutes of gameplay posted less than a week ago, and announcements detailing the steam release as well as new features almost daily. Are you stupid?

In all the arcive threads you call everyone a "Newfag" if they attack your shill thread.
You're more obvious than JIDF.

Attached: 1555661506735.jpg (640x392, 40K)

Bullshit, there were plenty of people saying that Wollay would eventually come back, that the game would release. Pointing to Wollay's twitter every fucking thread and discussing what was there. It was just with a defeatist attitude because "eventually" could be anywhere from next month to 10 years. Even the fucking thread with the 16 min of gameplay was the same and that was only days before they announced the game was releasing.

just a quick question, are you the same autist that would relentlessly shitpost in risk of rain 1 threads?
because you sure write a lot like he did

my fucking god

he's going take the money and run again

These threads are just "Home..." threads with more personal attacks.

hey that's better you're at least talking about the game now, but that's not really significant enough to make a thread Yea Forums

then post all the news and shit on /vg/ so people who actually care about the game would fucking know you shit nigger brain

>changes the subject after he gets btfo
and no i don't know who you're talking about.

"home..." threads are literally just created so people can shitpost against the game in question
off yourself
99% of the retards posting them don't even know where "home..." fucking came from

this is a pretty blatant shill thread, i'm surprised the jannies haven't nuked it desu

RoR got moved to /vg/? really?
and yet theres still 300 daily smash threads?

>Most of the thread is filtered
What the fuck. Just gonna say that Cube World is an incredible game and leave

>Not a new IP
just stop man, take a break, go outside

don't you know hiro gets money from nintendo to leave all the smash threads up?
mods force games to /vg/ after mere days, but smash gets to stay clogging the catalog for years

Wow, your word filter must look like a salad. Thanks though.

>Attack anyone that comes into thread calling out shilling.
just stop man, get a real job, go outside

STOP
FUCKING
REPLYING

>then post all the news and shit on /vg/ so people who actually care about the game would fucking know you shit nigger brain
This directly translates to "stop talking about games I'm not interested in". It's petty, low IQ, and a weak argument. Close the fucking thread if you don't care. You're not obligated to come in here or post.
What a weak hill to die on to demand one tiny game thats gotten 6 or 7 threads after it came back from the fucking dead go to /vg/ but be completely fine with the state of the rest of this board.

I’m going to make another cubeworld thread and there’s nothing you shitposters can do about it

i'd just like to take a moment to thank shillpost-kun for keeping the thread bumped!

It's more because mods are shitters who play on drizzle and got assmad when anons called them the baddies they are.
Even funnier when you imagine mods are probably the same people who had trouble finding the teleporter

>This isn't shills
More obvious than JIDF

this
what was that like 100 posts in 30 minutes? truly amazing

nobody will buy your minecraft clone for toddlers and there's nothing you can do about it

I already own it. In fact a bunch of people in here do. Even further, some of them are PLAYING it right NOW! Imagine that, playing video games on Yea Forums. What strange behavior.

>This directly translates to "stop talking about games I'm not interested in".
no, i'm actually trying to help you. but i guess your subhuman nigger brain doesn't get it.

>Close the fucking thread if you don't care.
no, i'm calling you out for being a shill.

>You're not obligated to come in here or post. What a weak hill to die on to demand one tiny game thats gotten 6 or 7 threads after it came back from the fucking dead go to /vg/ but be completely fine with the state of the rest of this board.
i'm just calling out shills for this game, if you don't like it then maybe you should pay a banner, you can of course keep making threads, but anons on here are still going to call you out on it, so don't cry shill.

Man, please don't. I think these threads are done for today. Let's leave it for when Pixxie posts some significant news. I'm trying to get her to talk about the changes to the skill tree.

HAHAHA, are you kidding? No, it's going to sell decent. Every popular youtuber is talking about it right now. The second this comes out, there are going to be so many streams for it, simply because of it's meme status as a 6 year in the making game. I hope Wollay likes being a millionaire.

Is anyone hosting still?
It's pretty clear that some retard is just shitposting the fuck out of the thread now with how much faster it's going

>Wow an user is calling newfags a newfag for thinking a game is minecraft
>must be a shill!
jesus christ you're an even bigger retard than the guy that's been shitposting this thread repeatedly, giving you the benefit of the doubt that it's not you

Attached: hamtaro 2.jpg (420x311, 19K)

thousands of people already bought the game

You dont even know what a shill is stop your buzzword garbage.

STOP
REPLYING
TO
SHITPOSTERS

>Is anyone hosting still?
I just the server back up

Attached: 1564523225655.png (1920x1080, 837K)

>y-you don't e-even know w-what i am!
how much is that german fuck paying you my man?

Wollay's gonna make bank.

Attached: ss+(2019-09-09+at+08.34.26).jpg (367x554, 87K)

The weapon customization was a neat idea but in the alpha it felt limited. Hopefully the final game lets you use more cubes or even make new ones from scratch.

Suck my cock you seething faggot.

how the FUCK do i play the alpha, I wanna play it so BAD

Should I drop in on a new character?

how will wollay feel if he sees you posting like that, don't you know he's autistic? wait.. is this actually wollay himself?

pirate it off github

you can't buy it, so just pirate it my dude

/mhg/ was pretty fucking bad for a good while, mind you. Listfag had his way for like a goddamn year. But nothing compares to shit like monstergirl generals, /gw2g/, or /kspg/.

link pls

also do i need an account?

Wollay is too busy actually making a game to shitpost or pay shitposters. You on the other hand have nothing better to do with your time than post nonsensical drivel so you might as well get on your knees for me.

you don't need one with the pirated version, as far as i know
but i own the game, so take that with a grain of saltt

>monstergirl generals
a shame

>making a game
lmao, this game probably won't even come out, it'll be hilarious to see you shills or the cult members go back into cope mode. you're the one upset for being called out. you're literally on your knees begging for me to stop it.

I don't actively browse them, but I keep hearing about how they're weaponized autism.

damn how'd you know I like dirty talk while getting head? you must have done this before. keep it up. its hot.

are you okay, is your schizo brain okay? wollay, did you forget to take your meds?

keep it up and im gonna nut, user.

damn wollay how would your supporters feel if they knew you were shitposting on Yea Forums lmao. pixxy needs to come get her man

I would fuck Pixxie, I bet she is a german qt3.14

New