Project Resistance trailer is out, lads

Project Resistance trailer is out, lads
It is just a teaser with no gameplay so no big deal of course

youtube.com/watch?v=jlx6zWE5kIA

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1196x633, 1008K)

Other urls found in this thread:

residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/3092/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks shit
fuck CGI trailers

that blonde is a fucking tranny

Cute! I'm normally not a fan of glasses but relative to that dyke bitch I am a fan.

Attached: ugly bitch.png (454x844, 375K)

Should I play REmake 1 or can I jump to REmake 2? Never played the older RE games by the way; just 4 and up

>small enclosed map while being chased around by a giant killer
Great job capcom

The first REmake. It's a contender for greatest game of all time.

Attached: jill_valentine___resident_evil_hd_render_by_yukizm-d9tz1s1.png (600x714, 382K)

>velma with pants

Velma doesn't have hair that long or an outfit that looks as comfy

>multiplayer-focused RE
literally never has worked.
>outbreak
>outbreak 2
>operation racoon city
>umbrella corps

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Every time I see this it hurts.
I legitimately like the idea of it but it was so piss poorly executed and came out of nowhere.

Switch, PC or PS4 then? I wanna get it for the Switch so I can play it in my bed. I'm trying to get my Halloween games figured out

>multiplayer horror

Attached: nuf.jpg (316x202, 15K)

Whatever you want. PC has mods though.

PC with this mod
residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/3092/

You just reminded me of this.

Attached: silenthillbookofmemories.jpg (1162x1475, 683K)

its literally (not) umbrella corps 2.0

OMG IT LOOK SHINY NOW IT GOOD GAIJIN!

>can't wait to play as literally who pussy faggots
Said no one ever. Is it too much to ask for a good USS game?

What about Zero? I wanna start Resident Evil from the beginning also

nah that one's shit and pretty much unneded cause nobody cares about marcus. stick with REmake first.

I get the feeling this will be a wave based L4D clone. Sucks to be a outbreak fan.

Agnus got laid twice?

Attached: 81137f8184fb4f5fcbd13fcd03fc1edc.jpg (338x600, 17K)

Why does flipping a bunch of switches make zombies come out?

they're operating on Doom logic.

Attached: doom woah.gif (400x300, 311K)

I figured they were locked up somewhere? Or maybe they have some device in them that keeps them inactive.

Reminds me of Zombie Master

outbreak 1 and 2 worked you fucking nigger

>n
>
>
>o
>th-
>
>ey
>didn't you faggo-
*disconnected*

RE3 is coming lads, and this looks good. Can't wait.

t. third world internet

yikes.

That bitch has a tiny fucking face christ

Switch loading times for REmake are shite and really hurt the pace of the game, assuming they haven't fixed them

Get it on PS4 or PC if you can

And yeah, the game is an absolute masterpiece

Play the original too if you can

Attached: 1458673638125.jpg (1024x825, 261K)

great fucking ORC with more gay college characters
atleast ORC had that hardcore operator feel to it

>58 on metacritic
O O F

Mate the lag is so central to the experience that's there's literal gamefaqs guides dedicated to ONLY dealing with the lag, and it has nothing to do with third world internet, the issue was everywhere. That is, everywhere that actually had the online version, i.e not europe where the game suffers even more because of no multiplayer which is the only thing that could even remotely make it enjoyable.

the only multiplayer games worth anything are the ones with extreme skill ceilings so theres an actual reason to play and get good beyond wanking with retarded friends

the only exception is obviously co-op or other multiplayer modes added to something thats meant to be played on your own, but thats a whole another topic. Fuck these clowns for thinking they get to take my time and money and attention by slapping a franchise name on some subpar cookie cutter copycat bland ass dogshit that nobody would give a fuck about if it wasnt for the IP. Make a fucking real RE game instead

Capcom I just wanted a HD remaster of Outbreak 1 and 2 with online play, you didn't need to literally copy that meme slasher horror game.

guaranteed she'll be able to use melee weapons that hit just as hard and with the same amount of force as the chad jock, and she'll have the same amount of stamina and health too
outbreak at least understood that the nerdy geek girl with glasses in the team was slow as fuck, had low max health, and couldn't handle weapons for shit

you mean you've never played the actual RE games?
go and fucking play them, nothing exists beyond code veronica
go and play
>re1, re2, re3, code veronica, remake1 and remake 2
and if you're still hungry play zero and the outbreak games
you can literally emulate all of this shit by the way, except for remake2, so you have no fucking excuse
even if you play like a fag and use save states, its still better than remaining an ignorant zoomer faggot

fans have been telling them this for like 10 years. they really don't give a fuck about outbreak.

>outbreak 1 and 2 was perfect except for being released on dated hardware during a time where online gaming was an opinion and not a fact
>operation raccoon city is not a game, its only saving grace is the music and making crimson heads relevant again, everything else in it is just pure fucking trash, especially their movie rendition of the fucking nemesis with his laser sighted minigun and huge but squat build
>umbrella corps, lmao. no words need to be said for that piece of shit
>resident evil 5 and 6 we're meme games with a passable co-op but dogshit pvp and bonus game modes that no one played after a week of release anyway (unless third world country with no games)

The Chad
The Nerd
The Token
The Tough Chick

Which class will you play?

Thanks boo

the nerd is cute so I'll play her

Not with those puzzles it's not

>>outbreak 1 and 2 was perfect
really now.

I like you (no homo).

cause they sold like shit and were mediocre-to-poorly reviewed, and not just because of the lag.

RE2make happened because of fan demand, meaning whatever demand there is for outbreak is minimal.

Attached: EECHdU8U0AAbzDs.png (798x799, 437K)

>cocks shotgun twice

I wonder if it's going to be FPS or TPS

resist trump

I actually really liked Umbrella Corps. It was laggy, lacking in features, and at times awkward but I had a ton of fun

cute! CUTE!

NO ONE but soya''men'' are into these women

i'll literally buy the game for the cute girl in the back