Why do Japanese devs make their female characters overly attractive?

Why do Japanese devs make their female characters overly attractive?

Attached: 1566742000807.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Because they like girls

In Japan women don't have as much freed as they do the in west, there is a lot of sexism and gender discrimination.

The MSM seeks to appeal to overstimulated kumbrains, to encourage masturbation.

Why do western devs make their female characters unattractive?

and that’s a good thing

>design a White girl
>call her Japanese

Why can't they stay away from this?

Because unattractive female characters are worthless.

Attached: migu.jpg (1319x2501, 607K)

[citation needed]
Women are put on a pedestal in Japan.

>overly

There's no such a thing.

cause only faggots want to look at ugly girls such as

EVERYTIME.

Attached: C4B924F2-31CE-42A4-9A8B-0BE4D1CD5A32.png (1319x442, 494K)

Surprise, people don't like to play as/watch ugly characters

so they don’t have to make good gameplay, story, or graphics

Attached: EF0A2F01-706B-4DAE-94EA-4C255402CDBF.jpg (432x425, 43K)

>overly

faggot detected.

Attached: 65908DCF-35F1-4700-9165-785FC3ABF7AC.jpg (1024x499, 123K)

To make my cock happy of course
They care about me and my cock

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190516_021736.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

Attached: 76E418D7-5A4D-4DC2-BA22-20AD493CC44E.jpg (440x440, 84K)

because its the closest they'll ever get to a real girl

Attached: CFBC46FC-4B65-4FBB-86FB-89E47C4660EE.jpg (657x656, 80K)

Don't you get tired of posting the same shitty meme pics you didn't even make over and over again? I hope you get stabbed by niggers to death on the street.

We in the west aren't supposed to have DOAX3, so it doesn't matter. It is not for our eyes.

I was going to say because they are not pretentious and hypocrites, but then each culture have their own values and views.

Attached: wontooyoung.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

>a lot of sexism and gender discrimination
Shut up, tranny

to make Japanese men horny enough to want to have sex and make babies and raise the declining population

Post Mila

>overly
stopped reading there

name before mods do something

wew that's hot

Gross

It's fake retards.

The girl is cgi? wew we sure have come a long way

Fucking gross fat bitch. Why would you post that here?

don't you mean
>draw an asian
>give her white skin
which is pretty much the ideal that doesn't exist.

Go back to retardera and dilate yourself to death

Then why is everyone trying to censor games now?

I love my wife Ryza!

Attached: 705a7546a8468185a59771cccd85503b.jpg (708x1003, 623K)

What the hell is "Overly Attractive"?
I don't know how you faggots find this place

Attached: 1539306682814.png (850x933, 354K)

HITOMI!

Attached: DOAX-VenusVacation_190820_192423 (2).jpg (2160x3840, 853K)

It's a meme you dip

In their heads, they're thinking that if they're gonna make girls attractive, they might as well do it right.

>overly attractive
Why would you ever want a piece of entertainment medium have something sub-par, while you can have the best one possible?
Why do you think movies, shows and just TV have attractive people on them? Why do you think books and stories in general are about interesting people or ones that stand out?

I swear, this fucking gamer movement has created so many falseflaggers, pretenders and extremists that I'm imagining a whole anti-gamer raid happening or something.
Fucked up is what it is.

Attached: 1563745687332.jpg (274x322, 71K)

What are you talking about? Birth rates are piss poor so you know woman are not being pushed to do the their traditional gender role of having kids and staying at home. What do you consider a free woman? A woman from Islam maybe?

Western gaming is plagued by western management/marketing mentality. Where they must always cater to the smallest vocal minority on social media. A lot of shitty AAA games get free marketing due to some fake controversy. The other thought process is that because gaming has become mainstream, and therefore infested with corporate logic. Every new game must be hyper inclusive to appeal to as large an audience as possible. This means, that the people who actually like games have to subsidize the taste of people that do not play games but complain about every tiny arbitrary thing that is in a video game.

Basically, in Japan hot girls sell because that is what most gamers over there want. Hot girls are banned in the west because game developers rather sell to everyone than just their market audience. Japan knows their audience and caters to them. They also don't have the level of feminist/SJW retardation that we do in the west.

Attached: western games.jpg (1533x2300, 1.13M)

>cumbr4in is now replaced by "gamer"
Thanks, moot

What's her name user

why would I want to look at an ugly female character in a video game? who the fuck would want to do that? probably some dumb western dev most likely.

I want to fap but I have a friction burn on my penis that will need about a month to heal REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OHHHHYEESSS!!! WHO NEEDS A GF WHEN I HAVE COOOMMM!!

>Overly
>Attractive
Pick one faggot

>doesn't know about the filter
You don't come here often do you

>the gif at the top
I didn't order any pizza?

I don't think it's so much catering but rather PR. HR where I work is an absolute autist when it comes to negative press. A single negative yelp review involving anything negative regarding employee to customer interaction or minor shit makes them go absolutely fucking crazy.

One review whined about the bathrooms being dirty. It was because some faggot didn't flush his piss. Now the boss has mandated us to go to the bathroom hourly and flush all the toilets and urinals.

That sounds very American

Because sometimes they don't listen to *people* like this

Attached: Screenshot (333).jpg (763x800, 279K)

Not as often as you obviously, that is also the very first time I've posted that word ever
Guess it's time to not visit this shithole for another month

>Rig a recognition software
>Fail at it

I love titty threads, post more.

japan sounds based

>no one realizes that the clip at the top is CP.

Attached: IMG_20190907_222231.jpg (3898x3000, 730K)

why are you gay?