Trying to aim guns in VR

>Trying to aim guns in VR
>Can't hit shit using the sights, hands are too shaky and shots take too long to line up
>Decide to not try, just point and shoot, no thinking necessary
>Bullets magically end up wherever I want them to, become aiming god
I can aim better subconsciously with a VR gun than I can with a fucking mouse somehow.

Attached: 1553787539779.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

Care to explain why you had to post anime tits from a shit anime?

Or may it's just the game's aim assist.

Anime tits attracts posts that will bump the thread and give OP more visibility at the risk of derailing the thread (chances varies depending on the pair of tits of choice).

jesus christ look at those magumbos

Also because I wouldn't mind my thread derailing into anime titty pictures.

I found similar to be the case with turning in Wipeout. I always struggled to get a good feel of how to turn at high speeds despite having upwards of 30 hours in HD Fury, 2048 and Omega Collection each before getting VR. I started playing in VR and the spatial awareness and general sense of presence made it so much easier to just intuitively get the turns right.

OP was not a faggot for once.

Attached: 1540218208173.jpg (905x1280, 352K)

Because weapons with stocks use the contact with your shoulder to stabilize the jitter and VR only can emulate that effect at best.

VR games don't have aim assist.

It's like her hair is made of tits and boobs.

So while playing Kingdom Come Deliverance recently, I found myself landing really sweet headshots as long as I didn't try aiming much. While chatting with a friend I absently shot several rabbits and then headshot some bandit from really far away. The absurdity of the shot snapped me out of my trance; and then I went back to being kind of clumsy and average with the bow.

For the uninitiated, you are a stupid peasant and firing a bow is all wibbley-wobm without a reticule and significant draw-time and drop. It's hard, but really satisfying.

VR is a meme gimmick fad that is already over.

Attached: 1567968114909.jpg (250x408, 29K)

He did it! He posted the thing again!

Attached: clapping-inclusive.gif (400x300, 60K)

Here is a VR story. Was playing some disc throwing sport game in a six-vs-six match. In it, you propel yourself in zero-gravity by gripping and grabbing the environment.

So I remember this like I was actually there; because VR is sometimes awesome like that. An opponent flies above me with a disc, shooting through space towards my team's goal. I propel myself off my surface and grab his foot as he passes. Being pulled along by his inertia - I drag myself across his body, climbing his back progressively like a ladder. When I reach his head, I use one hand to hold his arm; and the other to swing-down repeatedly into the back of his avatar's head. His character is knocked-out, and I pry the disc from his clutch; then push off his body back down towards the other end of the field.

And can you say you've EVER done anything like that in a game before? Damn, still sticks with me.

>477322719
stop trying to force your shit generic wojak

Attached: 15671816888401.jpg (720x663, 70K)

Is there a version of this pic without the blur effect?

I shall now bump my thread with another picture of gadget tits.

Attached: 1554733120454.jpg (950x950, 445K)

ive never tried VR. Tell me OP, is it as shit as they say?

It's actually bretty good.
But there is not much in terms of game choice.

i can imagine, only game i really know is vr chat, and im not sure that can be considered much of a "game"

I want some games with some proper good SP campaigns to rival the sort you'd see on non-VR games.

How do you get over the weightless feeling of the controllers vs lets say a real gun?

Attached: De Rol Le.png (225x225, 11K)

would b nice, maybe then id actually consider buying a headset. as of right now i see absolutely no reason getting it

I wouldn't know seeing as I've ever held a real gun.

That's easily solved by attaching a tracker to your real gun

that's actually a good idea, it would give a better feel of what you're doing and remove the jittering from aiming.