Fuck Console

Consoles are for idiots and people intimidated by technology.

Attached: xbox.jpg (474x316, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/JvjQFt
youtube.com/watch?v=NLMFnKeFbvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up faggot also fpbp based

Show me your razer.

Even /r/PCMasterRace treat console players with respect, even if it's not for them.

Lol someone's mad PC doesn't have cheevos...

>Just plug and play!
>Want to play icebourne
>Play it on brother's ps4
>runs like absolute shit, completely unplayable during certain fights
>open the ps4 up and dust that fucker out
>completely clean now
>still runs like shit

THEY JUST WERK

Argument for Console:

- Highly optimized games from most devs.

-intuitive gaming machine. Put the disc in, and the performance specs are predefined. No .ini tweaking, updates are auto, no performance tweaking.

-Preowned sales model.

- Keyboard support for MMOs like FFXIV.

- Relatively more active multiplayer pools. Little or zero cheating for online multiplayer, as opposed to PC Overwatch, which suffer from cheaters who are able to bypass hardware bans from cafes.

- First party titles from organizations (Initiative for Common Engine) that trailblaze gaming technology to be pushed to its limits, as opposed to using the biggest GPU on the market to brute force high fidelity.

- Less maintenance.

- Technical Requirement Checklists are done to ensure application integrity before they are allowed to go on the console market.

- exclusive, physical disk options, collect ability, buying of a brand, cost effective,

-next gen consoles around the corner, so can now game 1080p @60fps, and 4k@30-60 fps

Pros of PC:
- 10 extra frame rates

>he forgot the added Virginity Protection buff

Howdy mister

you're kidding yourself if you think next gen will be 60fps, it's going to be the same 30 with drops unless you buy the "pro" model 2 years later that runs at 40 with drops.

Case in point, want to play monster hunter at 60fps on PC? turn down the specs until it matches your hardware. Want to play it at 60fps on console? Tough fucking luck, enjoy your constant ~20fps.

>Consoles are for idiots and people intimidated by technology.
yeah sure, if you talk about anything but the ps4. playstation is the only console that is acceptable to own because of the blu ray player

>implying

The Pro can't even play 4K BDs. The XB1 S can do 4K BDs and it isn't even a 4K gaming system. If anything that makes it more acceptable to own an Xbox.

i didnt know that. to me this sounds like they work together to sell more consoles of each brand

Hear hear!

>Pros of PC:
>100 extra frame rates
ftfy

PC + Switch is the only way to go, PS4 has no worthwhile exclusives and Xbox is a joke.

I might be interested in building a gaming PC if video games were my sole hobby. They aren’t though. I have a job, family to take care of, and video games are just how I unwind at the end of the day after the kids go to bed. I can’t justify the cost when I currently have fun as it is and for me I would only see incredibly diminishing returns on shit I don’t really care about like frame rate.

>Fuck Console

To soon for a console-tan thread .

>Switch

Attached: 1509484817954.png (680x680, 416K)

Have fun with your movie games and Forza, I guess.

I know right? Mobile is the future and even streaming is a better solution than an archaic playbox that's too big and heavy.

Human eye cannot perceive more than 8 fps

The same shit we had for 20 years already only with new textures sure sounds a lot better

I don't really get what you're implying. All I'm saying is the Switch has fun exclusives, unlike the Playstation 4 which has no fun exclusives, and the Xbox which is a joke in terms of exclusives.
Why would I get either of those when all the worthwhile games are on PC or Switch?

Ps4 has just enough exclusives for people to buy it on that alone. You don't need 30 tripple a exclusives. 10 is enough for people to notice

Been down this road myself and have come to the conclusion consoles are for me. I do IT work servers and workstations all day. When I come home last thing I want to do is troubleshoot why a game I have been playing is now crashing, a video driver update or constantly spending my nights tweaking settings like an OCD freak trying to get one better frame. Than having to launch 15 different services to play my games all with different friends list. Than having to pop in discord or teamspeak or use ingame settings to try and find people to talk to. All this to find out that the most common games I play like COD etc are dead on PC compared to consoles.

Add to that that HDR is still a mess on PC, and while console are far in superior to PC in many ways I can just plug and play 90% of the time.

I’m not bashing PC I have a 1080ti and a 2070 both which cost more than any console and a i7 8700k etc so I can easily game and get 60FPS in most game and while it looks better sometimes for me the experience of just playing the game makes my choice easier. If PS5 can deliver 4K 30 to 60FPS and 1080p 60fps constant (very likely it will) I’m done with PC’s.

This doesn't even consider things like exclusives, streamlined online play, collect ability, physical disk options, etc etc

>built gaming pc years ago
>used it for multi plat games for a couple of months for le graphics
>get tired of having to deal with fucking pop ups, crashes, bad ports, temperatures, having to set settings just right, etc.
>only games to play there now are strategy and pc only like civilization and kenshi
>literally play everything on my consoles because more comfy
>even gaythesda is doing mods on console now, so practically no reason to play them on pc, and gta v mods break every other week

Everything you mention exists becouse windows not pc you can install a console os on a PC

My PC can play 4K BDs but it seems to chug a bit, especially if I try to scrub.

>Highly optimized
nope
look at nintendo, they can't even get zelda to run with a constant framerate on the switch, it's pathetic
>Put the disc in
and then wait for the 30 gb update to install because that's how it is these days
>No .ini tweaking
you don't even have to do this for modern games anymore other than maybe tweaking mouse sensitivity more accurately, what the fuck are you talking about?
>updates are auto
wow you can have that on pc as well
>no performance tweaking
well that sucks, how am i going to get my games to run better on consoles then?
and if you don't have hardware from like 50 years ago you might only need to turn off vsync. that's it
>Keyboard support for MMOs like FFXIV
how is that an argument for consoles
pc has controller support for games that play better with a controller, so what?
>multiplayer
imagine actually playing multiplayer games in 2019
>Less maintenance
boo hoo you have to clean a pc every once in a while and maybe delete some files, oh wait that's something you do with consoles as well
>Technical Requirement Checklists are done to ensure application integrity before they are allowed to go on the console market.
are you saying steam, gog etc. don't check app integrity or something?
>next gen consoles around the corner, so can now game 1080p @60fps, and 4k@30-60 fps
wow just like i could do on pc for years, impressive
next you're gonna tell me having an ssd in a console is somehow impressive

PS4 has games with decent stories but their gameplay is subpar. Practically every PS4 exclusive, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spider-Man, they've all got good stories but they're not particularly fun games. TLOU's shooting is derivative and boring, just like TLOU2's will be, HZD is a run-of-the-mill open world game with an okay story, and Spider-Man has a good story but it's just another Spider-Man game with almost nothing to its gameplay that we haven't seen before.
If you're into movies, that's fine, all the power to you. But Nintendo makes actual fun games with replay value, and their games don't require a Golden Globe story to even be considered great games.

PC lacks the je ne sais quoi of console gaming.

Attached: digital foundry john linneman.jpg (647x677, 96K)

god i regret buying my xbox one x so much

Lol I love buying $1000 machines that become obsolete after 3 years and sometimes shit just doesn't work xD

PC is literally for virgins. My faggot friends preach about pc and 60 fps and 4k but proceed to buy every indie game on Switch and play destiny 2 on pc exclusively. Then they whine about the inconvenience of pc gaming on their high end setups while telling me to just get a cheap pc build bro. $500 will totally get you something way better than a one x. Gtfo

>Highly optimized games from most devs.
Enjoy your 30fps* 1080p**
*actually 15-20 fps
**actually 900p

>actually caring about graphics
God youre pathetic

>PS4 has games with decent stories but their gameplay is subpa
ps4 has gran turismo. just that game alone is reason enough to buy a playstation.

>pc master race because they have to play games the best possible way
>ps4 for juicy exclusives
>plays console exclusive multiplats on ps4 pro and not superior x1x
Why are virgins here hypocrits?

but i don't

>Lol i love buying $500 machines that were already obsolete 5 years ago and sometimes shit just doesn't work xD

Go back to crowd funding another screen light shovel ware with PS2 visuals you irrelevant pc beggar.

bro imagine actually caring about high quality graphics. The industry would've been better without you.

and virgins, or as I've taken to calling it, going my own way :)

Attached: games.jpg (2704x2028, 597K)

>Yea Forums constantly shits on console performance
>90% of spec threads full of toaster PC's
Really makes you think

There really is a sort of feeling of community with XBL that I just don't get with Steam or EGS.

When you buy consoles, you encourage exclusives. "Artificial Exclusives" are cancer. So unless you are buying games that require specific wagglin or touch screen hardware etc, you are making everything worse for everyone.

On the other hand, "Platform Parity" is also cancer, so in general consoles just make it shit for everyone. Your game is only as good as the shittiest platform it's on.

Are Xbox'es the clunkiest, ugliest, biggest consoles in all of gaming history?

Says the mentally 12 year old faggot looking at his PCs cringy RGB Led shitfest

Pc development has stagnated due to high levels of piracy every successful pc game nowadays is a live service without consoles selling games the Pc ports of those games wouldn’t be viable. If Pc was the only option most AA developers would go bankrupt and triple A would only be live service games. Consoles only benefit Pc users because it gives them access to more games then they would normally get.

How can you have any interest in video games yet not play them in the best way? If you're interested enough in video games to be on Yea Forums, it only makes sense that you would know how to use a computer.

Why don't you know how to use a computer, Yea Forums?

is that why PC owns half the non-mobile market?

Have sex

>every successful pc game nowadays is a live service.
Csgo
Fortnite
Anno 1800
LoL
Dota
Wow
I didn’t say Pc wasn’t successful I am saying consoles having success allows Pc ports of console games to exist and that consoles are beneficial to Pc users

Stop your console war stupidity & let people play how they want to play.
>-intuitive gaming machine. Put the disc in, and the performance specs are predefined. No .ini tweaking, updates are auto, no performance tweaking.
Touché, coulé.

This. Imagine not being able to play the latest steam greenlight?

Have specs

if pc good, where pc 2 lol!

Quality video game thread my guy

Attached: 1529001835457.png (600x628, 556K)

all these shitty consoles have to do is make 60 fps as standard and kb/m support for every game

More Chads own consoles than gaming PCs since the typical Chad games are sports games

Here's why console is better than PC: I have a fairly old/low end PC that I bought for $800. In order to run a game like For Honor, I have to turn it to the absolute lowest settings with the shittiest pixeliest graphics just to get a playable frame rate. Now on my Xbox One which I've owned since release (2013 so 6 years) I can play For Honor with great graphics and a great frame rate, and how much did the Xbox cost me? About $400.

That's the difference between console and PC. For a PC to be able to run most games at a fair graphics/frame rate it costs at least $1000, and you have to upgrade parts every two years or so, and only might be able to play the games you want to play, sometimes shit just doesn't work. A console costs about $400, can play any game that's available for it without issue at a fair graphics/frame rate, and will last you almost a decade before the next gen comes out.

Attached: thelinuxphilosophy.png (1349x156, 13K)

Well not everyone can afford to buy a $3000 Gaming PC you maggot.

your Xbox one isn't a computer though and it can't do anything a computer can

$400 for a shitty computer that can't even browse the web and download mp3s lmao, shit that PCs have done since the 90s

retard

I'd still say consoles are based but for the fact that you can't even get home and immediately and play the game you bought, you have to download it for like 3 hours.

Ridiculous.

We're probably around the PC4, given the massive architectural overhauls it suffered.
PC1 is anything under pentium. Computers unable to reach 60FPS even on 2D games due the ISA bus holding everything back. Even PC1 pro (486) could not pull it off even if it could do 3D graphics impossible to the consoles at the time.
PC2 is the PCI-PC. The PC that can easily run laps around any 2D console and 3D console when using a good 3D accelerator like the 3Dfx caards. 133 MB/s of raw bandwith, CPUs that can do floating point math like gods for the time, windows 98 at it's peak.
PC3 is the AGP/Pixel shaders/USB and windows XP era. another massive jump in performance, and now a massive jump in usability as well, with all those weird standards being replaced by one nice little boy using a very underrated data transmission technology, the differential signaling, where you use positive and negative voltages in two wires instead of "on and off" to send data much faster than even two wires with "on and off".
PC4 is the "differential signaling EVERYFUCKINGWHERE" we're currently in. PCI-E, Sata, gigabit networks, USB 3.0, HDMI you name it. DS everywhere pushing absurd bandwidths.

I see you didn't read the image, but $400 is more than enough for a solid computer that can do most things besides gaming. Add on the price of a console, around $400, and you're still marginally less than it costs for a gaming PC, which is at least $1000.

why do console fags pay an extra monthly fee just to use their own internet

bait?
you can build a pc for 500$ that can handle every game at 1080p 60 fps, even cheaper if you buy used. you got scammed if you bought a low end pc for 800$ kek

why? is it that mediocre?

so pay $400 for a slow computer, and $400 for a slow console, is better than paying $800 for one computer that does everything better?

>playing game
>want to check something on a guide or YouTube or check discord or whatever

>PC:
hold alt and press the tab key. bam you're in discord

>console
>hold down the guide or ps button
>quit the application
>load into the frontend
>navigate the clunky interface for the browser app
>open the browser, this takes a few moments
>navigate to discord/youtube/whatever it was you wanted
>it doesn't work because the console browser doesnt support current web standards and even if it does it will be slow as shit
>do whatever it was you wanted, being bombarded with ads because you can't use ublock
>quit the browser and load back into the frontend
>click game
>wait 10 minutes for it to load again because consoles still use shitty hard drives and you have to hope you saved recently or you lost all your progress

Nice post lad, I would suggest the PC2 had way too many mid-gen refreshes though

>plays VIDEO game
>doesn't care about VIDEO

Go play tabletop or card games then, faggot.

i don't want VIDEO GAMES i want COMPUTER GAMES
i want physics computing and a bunch of shit happening at once, the video part should have stayed in 2006

>you can build a pc for 500$ that can handle every game at 1080p 60 fps.
I wouldn’t suggest doing this if you are going to get a PC don’t cheap out you will end up regretting it as the quality of ports vary and performance can suffer. Also windows 10 is shit. Tldr spend the money get something decent

Boomer detected.

>want to check something on a guide or YouTube or check discord or whatever
Use your phone bro

For me, it's the Xbox One X
I also have a PC but it's an i3 with a radeon 7700 (or something). I use it to browse the internet, download torrents and play emulators.
Investing $1000 or whatever in a gaming PC is just sad

Attached: 1567650515798m.jpg (1024x576, 56K)

>wants to clean PS4 because of weird noises, high temps and most probably, cockroaches
>gets warranty void'ed

i live in the 3rd world and it simply cheaper for me, but i still use my laptop to play tons of older (pre-2007) games

that's not cheaping out, it's just what those parts all together would cost. even a shitty pc port would stay above 30 fps

It was quite a busy time.

>you can build a PC for $500 that can handle
A graphics card alone costs $500

You're not running current gen games on an $800 PC, sorry, but you're not. And if you wanna check something on YouTube or Discord just use your phone, you don't even have to alt tab.

You people didn't even read the image. The console serves one purpose: play games. The PC serves one purpose: do work. It's about digital minimalism, and it's about saving money.

Attached: 1626554333472.jpg (400x800, 116K)

I like 'em because I'm attached to physical media. Also I really like how they each provide a different kind of experience. Also they're a bit like time machines, if you get an Xbox 360 and a game from 2007 it's like you're send back to 2007.

Can't really recreate the feeling of playing your original copy of Gears on your old 360 you found in your drawer when you're a PC faggot.

Why would I use my phone when I have a computer

>buy two shit things instead of one good thing
That's like instead of buying a complete car, you buy a fucking horse and carriage. "Oh but if the horse dies I still have the carriage lmao it's called digital minimalism"

fuck off retard

>not owning a PC and a console
silence poorfag

I can't fit a computer in my tv stand so consoles are literally the only option if you want to play video games in your living room.

>a graphics card alone costs $500
gtx 1060 or rx 480 is 200$ and can do 1080p 60 fps

>A graphics card alone costs $500
A graphics card alone costs $5.

A PC that's great for work and a console that's great for games costs significantly less than a PC that's ok for both. I'm sorry you feel the need to cope like this in order to justify your exorbitant purchases, but this is the truth.

and yet with all those extra frames I still can't see your social life

Why would I use my computer when I have a phone?

I know people like you in real life and they are insufferable and never have sex

PC? Put it in the garbage Can

Attached: 191[1].jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Yeah, for $500 you're into the high-end, an RTX 2070.

this

also 800$ gives you this: pcpartpicker.com/list/JvjQFt
>16GB RAM
>1660 Ti
>Ryzen 3600
>512 GB SSD
>2TB HDD

Attached: screenshot3108.png (1920x1080, 243K)

Yea Forums already put that meme of yours into the bin

Attached: 1547012902415.gif (275x199, 1.37M)

That's great until it's obsolete in 2 years. Also did you forget about processor, RAM, power, case, storage? You're not getting all that for $500.

And an Xbox X can do 4k at 30 fps for $500. What is your point?

I know it’s somewhat fixed now but why half ass it if you’re going to go for a PC?

Attached: F2C2F90A-8A5E-4FBD-9231-0E5D73783783.jpg (220x282, 20K)

A $200 GPU is what separates a great work PC and and great work/ok gaming PC. Which console costs $200 and is "great for gaming"?

>completely unplayable during certain fights
You don't need to lie to make your point, it just makes you look ridiculous.

>Highly optimized games from most devs.
lel
>W-WE GOT IT TO ALMOST CONSTANT 30FPS!!!!!

Attached: 1557498371819.jpg (1423x1761, 1.28M)

>obsolete in 2 years
>turn settings from ‘ultra’ to ‘high’
>now obsolete in 4 years

this is Yea Forums retard, but thank you for exposing the average pc player in your gif

>intuitive keyboard and mouse interface on a widescreen desktop vs fucking huge touchscreen swipe cancer on a tiny phone screen

yeah i think i know what i prefer. phones are for taking pictures of your junk and shitposting on the go
PC is your home entertainment center. consoles are kids toys

>PC that's great for work
Cheap PCs are not great for work. They have shitty processors and run Windows off hard drives. A decent midrange PC will boot windows in 10 seconds off an SSD and can have plenty of productivity apps open with no performance impact, meanwhile a cheap shitbox can't even edit videos

>guy claims a $500 PC can play games at 1080p60fps
>another guy say "nuh-uh, GPUs cost $500"
>guy refutes him by citing the approximate cost of a GPU that can push 60fps at 1080p
Your unrelated statement about the One X is the one lacking a point.

Yes, and it would be around 500$.
>obsolete in 2 years
lol no it would always be above 30 fps which is still better than current gen.
so could those cards

holy shit 30fps?
woah bro.. so this... is the power.. of console....

Odd you post the One X, which according to Digital Foundry, is probably more powerful than 60% gaming rigs.

based

Attached: mustardrace.png (976x658, 272K)

I'm going to have to call bullshit on this one. A $800 PC in 2013 would have probably had a GTX 760, and that is able to run For Honor at 1080p, High settings (with some post-processing and shadows turned down) at around 50fps. Here's proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=NLMFnKeFbvE
You're either exaggerating your experience or the Geeksquad at Best Buy gave you a really raw deal.

>Highly optimized games

Attached: control ps4.png (1240x695, 1.17M)

>highly optimized games
There are a handful of console games that actually run at 60fps. On PC if your game runs like shit you turn down the settings, you find fixes on the internet, or you modify the game files. On console I’m stuck playing bloodborne at 20fps and can never get better performance no matter what I do. So much for an ‘optimized’ experience.
>intuitive gaming machine
I’ll give you this one, but it’s hardly a compelling argument. Playing a game on PC is just as easy, you click the ‘play’ button on steam and then play the game. Every game will gave preset graphical options (low, med, high) so you do not need to understand the settings you are changing for the most part. Freedom to change settings >>> Simplicity, see what I wrote above.
>Preowned sales model
What?
>keyboard support for MMOs
Lmao
>More active multiplayer pools
Maybe for the few months after release, but PC has dedicated multiplayer communities for games that are decades old. PC also get community-run servers, custom gamemodes, and don’t have to pay the console tax to even play online in the first place.
>Little or zero cheating
This is simply untrue.
>first of party titles that trailblaze gaming technology
Imagine how much fucking time and effort developers have to go through to get their ‘trailblazing’ innovations to run on a fucking integrated amd chip. Using a beefy card is not lazy, it isn’t somehow lesser than squeezing water out of a fucking stone like you are with consoles. Why should these developers have to waste time and money optimizing for ancient hardware when those beefy cards EXIST?
>less maintenance
Maybe. If you take care of your technology you won’t have problems whether it’s a custom built pc tower or a fucking digital watch.
>technical requirements checklist
What fucking nonsense are you babbling about?
>exclusive physical options
Sure.
>next gen consoles will reach 1080p60 and 4k30
They couldn’t do it this gen, and they won’t do it next gen.

Odd that you say it's more powerful than those rigs, when most of them can turn down the graphics settings/resolution and achieve 60fps, but very few games can hit that mark even on the One X.
Guess 30fps is the price you pay for having a more powerful gaming machine!

Because that standard is fucking retarded. Those consoles dont cost $500. More like $250. So change the argument to a gpu that costs $250 and can do 1080p 60fps. Furthermore it shouldnt just the gpu. The whole system needs to cost $250.

The 1060 doesnt even do 4k 30 fps in most games. Delusional niggers.

Imagine being a pc fat who has to turn down graphical fidelity because of "muh frames" when, outside of multiplayer, 60 fps doesnt even matter

I'm a PC boy, but I don't agree with your comments on "squeezing water from a stone".

I think every game should be as lightweight as possible and be scaleable to push for as high a framerate as possible across all PCs, rather than be bogged down and optimised for 60fps and the only difference between a mid range PC and a $2000 PC is some pointless shit like bruteforcing higher resolution shadows.

>477329697
>The 1060 doesnt even do 4k 30 fps in most games

I won't argue this because I don't know or care about 4k performance, but are you proposing the X1X runs everything at 4k? X1X only runs optimised games at 4k, and if the X1X runs it at 4k then so will a 1060.
The games that won't run at 4k on 1060 won't run at 4k on X1X. Rather, the X1X will render at 1440p or less, and then stretch that to a 4k output.

Dont most games have options for performance on the One X? I dont own one but I could have swore seeing that it was an option when the console was released. At the very least cant you turn down the resolution on consoles? No way that thing doesnt get 60 fps at 1080p

Consoles are for people who want to play games instead of shitting up Yea Forums.

Attached: 1452669425849.gif (320x232, 1.43M)

Console is better because I dont want a hunchback and carpal tunnel

>have both
>enjoy both
>life is good

Lmao why are my fellow console chads bullying these pc nerds? Lmao like just leave them alone haha

>The 1060 doesnt even do 4k 30 fps in most games
It absolutely can. Recent games where it makes the cut:
>Gears 5 (hovers at around with a mixture of settings, High-Medium, some low)
>Man of Medan (everything Ultra besides shadows, Vsync and SSAO off)
>Spyro Reignited (mixture again, most seem to be High, again comfortable 35-40fps
>Wolfenstein Youngblood (mostly Ultra, some concession in postprocessing, fps all over the place, 33-60)
>Control - probably the most demanding game to date, to get 4K 30fps everything has to be turned down
I actually can't find an example where 4k 30fps is not achievable with a 1060. Honestly didn't think it would manage Control.

The Xbox 1 for sure, no true exclusives, No real identity

>intuitive keyboard and mouse interface on a widescreen desktop vs fucking huge touchscreen swipe cancer on a tiny phone screen
Pick up phone google thing toss phone aside vs boot up computer wait... windows needs an update.

Yup.
Many games on the One X you can choose 60fps or 4k graphics.

>windows needs an update

>he doesn't know
lmaoing at your life

>Dont most games have options for performance on the One X
No, many games don't even have patches for the One X.
Many do, of course, but it's usually "turn down resolution for higher fidelity/postprocessing", FPS target still being 30. These are all the games that actually let you pick a higher framerate.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1437x472, 112K)

Fuck off linux fag

>implying I use linux

Yeah that's a shame to be honest. I think a big part of it is the way account sharing is handled or even game sharing in general.

Attached: 1566176265782.gif (540x405, 95K)

All the people in these threads that say:
>"Well I USED to have a gaming PC, but it had trouble with [Literally everything that could possibly go wrong with a PC], so I bought a console lol"
What the fuck were you people doing with your computers? I've had the same pre-built since 2011, the HDD died 2 years ago, so did 2 RAM sticks. That's it, never has it caught on fire or exploded. I barely clean it, I don't do any maintanence, and it's never failed me (except for when the HDD died, obviously).

I'd believe that if *WHIRRRRRR* hadn't dominated the shitposting zeitgeist for over a year.

Man, whatever. I haven't bought a console since the PS2 Slim. I'm a pure PC gamer with a monster home-made PC (i9, 2080ti, multiple M.2/SSDs, etc). But even I get sick of all the bullshit troubleshooting I have to do for games. 1 out of every 3 games I play takes at least an hour to figure out and fix why it's crashing/stuttering/freezing. So tired of that shit. I can only imagine how lost a console gamer that switches to PC would be. Yakuza 0 and Gat out of Hell were the last 2 disasters.
>Yakuza 0 - I never did fix the stuttering, only managed to minimize it. ~2 hours.
>Gat out of Hell - Ended up rolling back Nvidia drivers in Safe Mode to a version made 2 years ago. Fixed CTDs, didn't fix the intermittent freezes. ~4 hours

Windows 10 (more specifically, the Creator's Update and the big update from May) has absolutely butt-fucked PC gaming. I used to be one of the people making fun of Windows 7, but I'm about to install it on its own partition because of all the problems Windows 10 and Nvidia have been causing. Half the time, it's GPU freezes. The other half is problem introduced in Windows Updates. It's never something as simple as turning on VSync or reducing graphics.

These people need to fix their shit.

Shitposters will latch on to anything.

People's experience with PC is probably paying an extortionate amount for a cheap Walmart PC, installing latest consumer W10 instead of LTSC and not knowing what the fuck they're doing, breaking all sorts of things on the way.

looks more optimized here

Attached: controlkek2.png (1920x1080, 753K)

Not even. I'm literally autistic about keeping my PC clean of shit and organized, to the point that I search for any traces of uninstalled programs in regedit and manually erase all the folders after uninstalling. Where-ever possible, I use portable versions of programs. Built it myself. Know every cord and board and model number inside it. There is something seriously wrong with driver makers and Microsoft not testing their updates on games.

Well if you're updating your drivers for no reason, it's no wonder you're running into issues.

Just use one driver and stick to it. 398.36 for me.

well if your target is 30fps you can build a pc that performs same as a ps4 for 200$ lmao. im saying 60fps because 30fps is shit and only playable for slow games.