>Uair juggling like Meta Knight
>Dthrow buries for ez combos at low % and ez kills at high %
>Bthrow kills
>Frame 9 Upsmash
>One of the best projectiles in the game in Grenade Egg
>Wonderwing is one of the best punish options in the game
But most importantly
>They're fun
Feels fucking great, bros. Is this what its like to truly click with a character? Banjo and Kazooie truly were Raring to go.

Attached: 1567989451890.jpg (2048x1490, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4VQXMbkKECE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guh-hoes mad.

>That Fair
It's just Mario fair but without the spike.
>Uair juggling like Meta Knight
It's nowhere nearly as good at juggling as meta knight, don't kid yourself.
>Dthrow buries for ez combos at low % and ez kills at high %
D-throw is the easiest bury in the game to mash out of. It doesn't confirm into anything until maybe 150%.

>It's okay: It's like a weak Ganon Fair but like 3 frames faster
>Meta Knight can actually convert into kills with it and has 3 times the amount of jump
>Only on retards for the 1st, and at like 130%+ if your opponent can mash even somewhat decently: R.O.B does it better
>Like a lot of characters
>So do the Marios who can actually throw the move without overcomitting by reversing the move, and no one makes a fuss about it.
>It is
>It is
>Meh
Close enough
I'll stick to my mains

who tf does wonderwing punish? only character ive had an issue with is megaman because my framedata is abysmal and even then its 50/50

Bad players overcommiting for no reason that don't know how to space moves

Retards on Yea Forums calling him shit doesn't know shit about the game.

Banjo is A tier easy.

>It's just Mario fair but without the spike.
It's literally Peach's Fair but with slightly better frame data. Hell, it's closer to Dr. Mario/Ganon's Fair than Mario's.

You'd be surprised by how many people get caught off guard with it. Wonderwing's design is brilliant; the limitations it has forces the player to only bring it out when absolutely necessary or just at absolute random, causing people to forget about it entirely until they lose a stock from it.

>people still thinking banjoke is good, despite the fact he's a proven shit tier

GU-HOES MAD
GU-HOES MAD

>Banjo is A tier easy.
Sounds like most of the cast according to Yea Forums

This fucking retarded board is calling hero broken while putting Banjo into F tier.

You're all fucking garbage and I could 3 stock your sorry casual ass with my Ken.

Shame about the weak spike, though. They're fun, but without a better spike they aren't supplanting the Doc.

>shit frame data
>shit recovery
>reliant on limited charge skill to kill
yep, into the trash it goes

Attached: 1556213707060.jpg (373x373, 20K)

Hero and Banjo are both high mid/low high imo, but I acknowledge that its too early to tell for either of them. Banjo has excellent fundamentals, he doesn't have any glaring flaws I've noticed, and I've played him for around 30 hours by now, I haven't played a single other character since he came out, he's so much fun.
Ken is definitely based, though, user, good choice. Wish I was good with him, I can only play Ryu at a VERY mediocre level.

GU-HOES MAD
GU-HOES MAD

I appreciate the early 2000s feel this guys fanart has

Attached: 1561255125662.jpg (1431x2048, 741K)

>shit recovery
Banjo can recover from literally any depth

Improve your bait

That slight movement back when starting a wonderwing is the most annoying shit ever.
So many times I've correctly read my opponent using the move but missed my attack due to it.

Attached: 1559377516461.png (740x861, 564K)

I think he meant how easy it is to gimp if you use it right under the ledge like a retard
That user is still dumb though

Spamming HOES MAD doesn't magically make Banjo better.

>shit frame data
Compared to what exactly?

>shit recovery
Of all the bullshit you spouted, this is just objectively wrong. The motherfucker has one of the most versatile recoveries in the game, he's absolutely godlike off-stage.

Except that, you know, his down throw buries and his back throw has the same kill power as Palutena's.

Attached: 1440917475531.gif (300x345, 28K)

HOE STATUS: MAD

>Top professionals are mostly killing with well-placed F-Smashes, Bairs and Fairs

Constantly posting bait doesn't make him a bad character either.

Wanna play a few Ken mirrors brother?

Attached: B7253A17-3ECB-49FB-BA21-E2417EEAA59B.jpg (280x510, 27K)

GU-HOES MAD
GU-HOES MAD

His down throw bury is the worst bury in the game. You can reliably mash out if it before any follow-ups until at least 130%. It really should've just been a proper combo throw instead of a much worse K. Rool throw.

You can still follow up with a B-reversed grenade egg or Bair starting at like 70.

uptilt and nair usually work too

This, the motherfucker is a Frankenstein's Monster of already established top/mid tier threats (imagine Duck Hunt with Snake's weight/grenades/utilt/roll, Ivysaur's Nair, Peach's fair, Sonic's Uair, etc.). He's high-mid at absolute worst.

Attached: EDJH8QsUwAAMoaI.jpg (800x1984, 276K)

His down throw is to setup combo. His back throw is the one you wanna use when you want to kill someone.

>It really should've just been a proper combo throw instead of a much worse K. Rool throw.
Good thing that's exactly what it is, then. Hell, people have already found kill setups for it:
youtube.com/watch?v=4VQXMbkKECE