Realistically Speaking:

What are the odds of a Banjo-Kazooie remaster at this point?

Attached: 06BE79A6-DB33-46A5-81CC-8C6BD0409D9B.jpg (750x602, 208K)

Hell I'd just be happy with the XBLA versions on Switch. I've had the Banjo itch so bad since the Smash reveal that I almost bought Yooka-Laylee. I feel so dirty.

Either 0% or 100%

I almost dug up my N64 the other day just because I’ve been playing so much Banjo in smash and the nostalgia is hitting me like a freight truck going 80-mph
Yeah I agree

Self bump, cmon I wanna discuss this

Attached: 17B0BC35-28CE-486B-98FF-0A2AADD8BB5A.jpg (750x768, 250K)

I still have my N64 hooked up to my bigass HD TV. My BK cart still works, but I don't have Tooie anymore. If they don't announce Switch versions some time soon I'll probably replay Kazooie. I beat Tooie as a kid but not Kazooie, I can finally succeed where young me failed.

It’s worth it. If I remember correctly there’s also post game content as well.
You gotta beat it, you have to witness the jinjonator

>You gotta beat it, you have to witness the jinjonator

The final battle is the part I always stumbled with. I couldn't get the Jinjonator going before Grunty rammed her broom up Banjo's hairy brown arse so hard he fell off the tower.

I could see it happen if demands were big enough here in the West. Microsoft would probably see this as a good opportunity

Sakurai just plugged the Xbone versions, that's the act of goodwill that gets us Banjo on Switch.

Exactly 87.92629922201%

Phil Spencer is probably the reason we even got banjo but at the same time does he not realize switch owners probably wanna play the N64 games too? They benefit 100% from the deal considering Nintendo is hosting all their content.

Attached: 1517874804718.gif (400x480, 204K)

There's probably some legal mumbo jumbo that needs to be sorted out before they can do anything.

Slim to none if it gets ported to Switch. I mean we unfortunately did get Banjo in Smash, so I'm not gonna say it's impossible.
Exclusively on the Xbox? Yeah it's possible, but Microsoft knows where Banjo originated.

Considering the fact that the Jinjo and Grunty Spirits in Smash are full-on new renders of their designs from the first game? Pretty likely, I'd say.

Quickly! To the finite probability drive!!

Not sure I've WANT one. Just the originals running at a proper framerate would be nice.

The guy doesn't even work at Rare anymore so enjoy your pipe dream I guess.

They aren't "new renders". They are just renders based on the smash models.

Attached: Medusa.png (492x448, 370K)

So the HD versions on 360?

hhhh

Yeah, but it feels like the jinjos and Grunty have more... quality? Like, look at Tooty and Bottles and then look at Grunty and the jinjos. Also I'm confused as to why Mumbo not his new model when everyone else is.

Attached: zGjutY7XeuixQ5P5nziNlXwnff0uJ4dFYBT-ULttWXY.jpg (1280x720, 232K)