That face when Persona 5 is going to be announced for Switch soon

>that face when Persona 5 is going to be announced for Switch soon

Attached: persona.original.jpg (559x555, 78K)

If it was coming to Switch they would have revealed it either when Joker was announced for Smash, or when P5S was confirmed for Switch

Attached: 1566790315673.jpg (779x713, 41K)

requesting a pov animation of fucking Joker in the ass

>Nintendo's face announcing Persona 5 after all the NOT Persona 5 for the Switch
>And it's regular Persona 5, not Royal

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

That would be dumb to announce it back then while it wasn't ready. Now that it's ready they're going to announce it.

considering P5S was announced as coming to switch right after P5R was announced for PS4 only, I doubt it's ever coming to Switch

OK falseflagger-kun

Attached: unknown (1).png (242x266, 72K)

>that face when
kys yourself

Personafags are worse then bronies at this point.

that tfw when sh*tposting

Why dont you play in fucking rpcs3 for persona 5 if they only announce orignal version for switch, not p5R?
At this point only p5r got a real value if you never "pay" the orignal version.

You're right, Persona 5 Royal will not come to Switch.

Instead, Persona 5 Royal: Definitive Edition will come to Switch.

At first I figured it was just natural that it'd never come to the Switch or other platforms. But at this point I unironically think that it would have come to the Switch, unless Sony just hadn't had a change of heart and in the middle of things pay Atlus for exclusivity, timed or not.

I mean Sony were shitting on Persona 5 hard. Would barely even show it in their sizzle reels.
Then not until after it got nominated for GotY did Sony start to feature it in marketing and give a damn. But then Nintendo started getting spin-offs like Persona Q and Persona Scramble and you got Joker in Smash. But not Persona 5 itself. And then not until after all of this, Sony actually states and claims that they do care about Persona 5 and that it is an important property to them. Which to be honest, sounds like complete and utter bullshit coming from their mouth considering their prior treatment of the property.

Sounds to me like Sony first not giving a damn about Persona 5. But it was just naturally exclusive to them by circumstance and not by contract. Then it got big, and Atlus saw their chances to expand the brand with even more spin-offs and material, but with Sony having given up on the handheld market all those projects took aim for the Switch instead. Now Sony, post Persona 5 being nominated for GotY, has a reality check and figures that Persona 5 might be worth way more than they otherwise imagined and saw the risk of the game actually hitting other platforms. So they probably put an end to it themselves.

As I said. It's been natural for Persona to be Sony exclusive for ages so I have never thought anything about it. But for Nintendo to get just about everything Persona 5 but the actual main game itself, and for Sony to have this stark and absolute complete change of hard so suddenly is just suspicious. This development is not like anything seen with the prior titles and it also looks extremely odd. No doubt some unusual business competition went down behind the scenes.

aaah

I think there's only so long that Sony can stop it. Nintendo clearly had an endgame in mind by getting Joker in Smash and there's no way they did it without plans to get his actual, real game on their system. Maybe it won't happen for a couple years, but it will happen.

Keep dreaming

Attached: 1557726589714.jpg (720x708, 53K)

Keep seething

>That face when it's not
>That face when it's sans undertale instead

Attached: HOLY_CRAP.jpg (250x209, 5K)

let it go, user
it's not happening

It is though. Just like everything else you told me wouldn't happen and then I was right and you ran away and never spoke of it again.

You forgot the PC beggars. They're more fun than even Nintendo babies, since Atlus spat in their faces by "testing the waters" with Catherine in such a beautiful way.

Yeah no
You’re getting TMS #FE and you’re gonna fucking like it.

If it was Sans vs Joker Sans would’ve completely overshadowed joker who ironically completely overshadowed Kratos
Just imagine the fucking austim overload

>implying that it’s a bad thing
But it’s the uncensored version, user

Attached: AB6553C5-9668-4383-AFDC-0C3A80B6FCA8.png (1164x1125, 1.13M)

Attached: 1556359012000.jpg (500x986, 149K)

>You forgot the PC beggars.
But you can play Shitsona 5 on pc. :)

>Just like everything else you told me wouldn't happen and then I was right and you ran away and never spoke of it again
but you me nintenkeks told me monster hunter world would flop due to not being on the switch...

Well, I hope you get it bro.
But I personally couldn't even finish the game because of how bad the story and characters were.

>But it’s the uncensored version
>he doesn't know
kek

>implying
YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

It's never coming to switch. Buy a PS4.
Or hell, emulate it on PC. It works pretty much flawlessly nowadays.
>waaaaah all games should be multiplat
l m a o

Hasn't Atlus nuked the thing? I know, emulation is near uncontrollable, it still works, but their sperging must have put some on hold by fear of legal retaliation, or am I naïve?

They tried to shut down the rpcs3 patreon, but it wasn't against the law so the team just decided to not mention Shitsona 5 on their emu site or progress reports.

Why do Switchcucks love to beg for ports so much? It’s genuinely sad.

Naïve very naïve
Every the mega Corp Sony couldn’t take down emulation fags

You could also say "AMAI!".

>Sony makes a collection of its exclusives
>Persona isn't included
hmmmm

That's the word for sweet though.

Oh.

Then does "MUDA!" work?

Snoyfags: Atlus only makes weeb vidya
Anyone else: Wish we had a port for Persona
Snoyfags: NO FAGGoT ThiS Is OUR FrancHIse

Cope

gravity rush wasn't included either I think

>he thinks "tfw" means "that face when"
lol kill yourself

That's why he didn't fucking say tfw retard

No, that means "mother."

WHERE THE FUCK IS SMTV
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>WHERE THE FUCK IS SMTV
Winter 2025 :)

Kek

I had a friend who thought it meant that face when, so i'm very positive people unironically think it's what it means, including op

Thanks. I already played it on PS3, so I'm not compelled to do so on an emulator I don't need ATM, and the extended version, while tempting, is prolly not worth the begging in my case.

>tfw he thinks it means something besides that face when
Must be a pretty sad face.

The extended version will probably ruin it just like Golden ruined P4, so don't worry too much.

That makes sense because Gravity Rush is also getting a Switch port.

>not having both a PS4 and a Switch
>wanting a downgraded version because muh portability
Let it stay an exclusive. Pretty hypocritical of people here, or just obnoxious nincels in general, to be okay with exclusivity only for Nintendo consoles.

>buying a PS4 for one game
But why?

Haha i love this meme

What meme?

Started in 2013 and still going

Attached: 1556202052131.jpg (2008x7815, 2.83M)

>anonymous falseflaggers
Everytime.

The meme where you couldn't possibly buy a console for more than one game, or where a console holds a game "hostage" and you really want that game.
Dunno if you only have a Switch or have a Switch and something else, but P5 is not the only game worth getting a PS4 for.

>P5 is not the only game worth getting a PS4 for

See? Haha love this epic meme

While I like Wipeout Omega Collection that really is a port collection rather than a second game.