Game has an impossible puzzle

>game has an impossible puzzle

Attached: IMG_20190909_184447.jpg (4160x3120, 3.09M)

Hahah.
Don't play SH3 on hard puzzle difficulty. You'll never get past Shakespeare.

I literally screamed and threw my controller at my switch at this part, I picked unchained for a reason because I want to relax at the end of a hard day of work not do some bullshit puzzle for autistic people

Do cops really do this

Riddle me this Batman !
There are two doors, each with one guard.
One door leads you to salvation, the other to your doom
The guards know which door you must take, one guard tells the truth, the other is a liar
Can you find the right door ?

Attached: Nygma.png (1418x2245, 1.48M)

it's the fourth kid and then the kid furthest on teh right, there, the puzzle is solved you unable to take a screenshot retard.

I got it first try, get a brain.

I punch the Riddler.

Did people actually struggle with a simple logic puzzle and then a glorified 'cups and balls' trick that you can cheat at?

>during the second part of this puzzle when they start running around you and the frame rate drops to like 15 fps

Attached: 1418500808663.jpg (688x584, 65K)

Post the puzzle faggot, I like thess

I can't just 'ave a feel ov the knob and see how 'ot it is?

Sorry I skipped past that part since it was optional.

>I literally screamed and threw my controller at my switch at this part
Gotta be a shitpost.
No one is this much of a manchild.

Just work backwards from the statements that say two people are telling the truth. That person is obviously lying because only one person is telling the truth.

Ask either guard "which door would the other guard tell me to take?" and then take the opposite door

Dishonored 2
Had to bust out a pen and paper to solve that one

wooow 1 (one) fps drop how annoying!

Except you can keep guessing and the second part you just need to use IRIS and look at their date of birth.

The "right" door is simply the one not on the left. You're getting soft Riddler

>Record last 30 seconds of gameplay
>Be pretty sure of the answer
>Watch it anyway
>Reassure my answer
If you didn't solve it you are a literal brainlet

Yeah.
Shoot the guards, open both doors.

>Record last 30 seconds of gameplay
Why?
The first part has all their lines in text bubbles.
The second part you just use IRIS to check their birth dates, why would you watch them run autistically?

>The second part you just use IRIS to check their birth dates, why would you watch them run autistically?
Shit you're clever. I never pay attention to that kind of stuff

>game has a puzzle
I had to google that claw thing in Skyrim, being a brainlet is suffering

Attached: 1554828506715.jpg (727x868, 237K)

>playing a dlc from the first game
>"from the 78, draw the world"
what the absolute fuck does that even means even the ingame hint is nonsense, what the fuck where they thinking

All the quests that involve those doors while traveling with NPCs have them tell you the trick if you take too long

Please tell me that nobody capable of playing vidya is actually this stupid. The entire riddle is a joke, you quite literally only need the "We lied before, two can say the truth and also the fourth kid is lying" line to figure it out, you don't even need the others for fuck's sake.
For the second one, just use IRIS.

Attached: concern-35498588[1].png (500x474, 88K)

The first one's really simple when you realize Nobody saying anybody else is telling the truth could be telling the truth, because only one person can do that. So it's obviously the one person telling you that they're telling the truth, number four. And the second is even easier, you just use IRIS.