Nothing better in the morning than a hot cup of Deadly Premonition 2 thread

Nothing better in the morning than a hot cup of Deadly Premonition 2 thread.

Attached: ohnono.png (719x1022, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/news/2019/09/deadly_premonition_2_switch_exclusive_at_launch_suggesting_a_ps4_release_in_the_future
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

:o)

kinda lame that part of the story is going to be a prequel.

So, which is it? They're saying it's exclusive to this guy, but have said elsewhere that it's launching as a Switch exclusive, implying it'll be available down the line. I have a Switch, so i don't give a shit, but they've given mixed messages.

Is it even being made by Swery?

>it’s only announced for switch
> :)

Cheeky cunts

Yes, he's writing and directing again.
Fuck it, what do i care? By the time it launches on other platforms, i'll have finished it.

Source on that? All i can find it them saying its exclusive. Nothing about down the road.
Yes. Hes writing and directing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-224613.png (720x1280, 247K)

What the fuck about The Good Life I thought he was completely hands-on with that game's development, did he just get bored and leave it to the other members of development?

>mixed messages.
The only thing i can find about it going multiplayer is from an unconfirmed source on a playstation news site. Imagine that lol.

Attached: mixed messages.png (1280x720, 523K)

Well he has two hands

>multiplayer
Fuck, multiplat

>but have said elsewhere that it's launching as a Switch exclusive
They never said that. You're thinking of that one site hoping for a ps4 release.

pushsquare.com/news/2019/09/deadly_premonition_2_switch_exclusive_at_launch_suggesting_a_ps4_release_in_the_future
They say they got word from co-founder of Rising Star, but whether it can be trusted, who knows. I've got a feeling it won't be fully exclusive.

Don't get me wrong, i'd love for them to be just making this up, but even for a Sony based site, i don't think they would.

How does the first game run on the Switch? I still haven't played it

You'd be surprised. Pushsquare isn't exactly reliable with their "news".

All I want to know is is Origins stable? Don't want to buy it just for it to crash at the hospital

Attached: 1404818958880.gif (506x516, 443K)

:)

I'd be happy with it being full exclusive. I need some more of that Bayo 2 salt.

There's apparently a big audio bug where it completely cuts out. They're supposed to be fixing it soon. I haven't booted it up myself yet, waiting on the patch

i hate the epic game store so much, they just keep holding games exclusive to their platform

Sequel to an awful game. Surprised some criminal even gave the retard more money to throw in a fire after the first game's debacle.

>being this mad its exclusive
Lol