What do you think of Nagito Komaeda?

What do you think of Nagito Komaeda?

Attached: tumblr_inline_ok0dksNrHi1tzs2po_1280.jpg (960x544, 88K)

2nd most based character in all of Danganronpa

Why is the blood pink? Looks fucking dumb

>he doesn't get it

Attached: 1468699682713s.jpg (125x118, 4K)

Its fiction

Who is the first?

Attached: 1516997170949.png (796x828, 790K)

Pretty based, his luck being so broken that anything he wanted to happen could happen was kind of retarded though. So is the fact that the only reason you find out who the AI is, is because of a crappy drawing.

Absolute madman

On one hand, I was happy he was gone.

On the other, fucker still got exactly what he wanted in the end...

Absolute madlad.

Not that second rate Komaeda reject that's what.

too good and pure for this world

Japanese censorship, if it was red the game would have a higher age rating

He didn't. Chiaki died, the remnants of despair didn't really disappear and "hope" didn't win in the end; "future" did.

byakuya

HOPE

Did Nagito and co come back to life after Danganronpa 2?

Yes, and none of it matters anyway. Thanks, V3.

w-wat happened?

Nagito did nothing wrong.

All the Killing Games were a tv show or something

It was all a prank bro

>All the Killing Games were a tv show or something

>All the Killing Games

Brainlet

Attached: think.webm (852x480, 1.53M)

>play DR2 blind
>get to this case
That was a blast.

I didn't know who this guy was so until i got to danganronpa 2 so i always knew him as "fingers in the ass" guy
He's cool

>"fingers in the ass" guy
Eh?

;)

Attached: e2a.jpg (720x405, 17K)

He’s a mad lad, really crazy at parties

How awkward would it be waking him up and he realizes his plan probably failed and his suicide killed his last piece of hope? Do you think he'd try again irl? The anime sucks because no one has a hint of malice for what he did. They go back to the island like nagito didn't have a hate boner for the remnants of despair. Like how could you realistically trust him on the island like that?

What?

Ampharos

Attached: membersonly.jpg (698x659, 67K)

Oh thank god a Yea Forums thread, i can't handle /drg/'s autism

Tell me about it. Those people ain't right.

Attached: 1566252000796.png (400x400, 128K)

Yeah, no /drg/ anons here haha

Brainlet

>The anime sucks because no one has a hint of malice for what he did. They go back to the island like nagito didn't have a hate boner for the remnants of despair
Not only that, why isn't Mahiru and Hiyoko not pissed at Fuyuhiko or Peko Peko and vice versa? They should also hate TeruTeru as well for trying to screw everyone over.

>the real danganronpa was the friends we made along the way
>OMG BASED BASED BASED!!!

Attached: 1524101321266.jpg (400x600, 102K)

JUZO

unironically brainlet

What's so bad about /drg/ ive never visited it

They probably had a long time to work out their problems before FF came to them in the island. We don't know how long they were awake for

I'm convinced the people who repeat this are just brainlet posters falseflagging so they can pretend to be intelligent. It's been thoroughly explained every fucking thread that the ultimate real fiction didn't start until sometime after 3, probably after 10 even, and someone still posts this every fucking thread.

most basedboy series there is

absolute mad lad

cope

There are several people who do nothing but shitpost there
There was one guy who constantly talked about how kaede never liked shuichi, another poster who made self harm edits of ibuki and mikan while bullying them, and now there are people who make posts about random characters shitting/farting/pissing themselves and about seiko, angie, and mukuro being femcels

Attached: 1560637494900.png (682x897, 686K)

>the earlier ones were drawn while the later ones are real
Play the game retard

>Its fiction

fuck V3 for that shitty twist

Do you idiots even know what you're arguing anymore or is it just pure shitposting at this point?

>no refutation
I accept your concession.

Undeniably based and redpilled.

Fine in his own game, but putting him in UDG and 3 was overkill.

Concession of what exactly?

that you can't refute the "LOL THE ENTIRE SERIES WAS FICTION" retcon that V3 introduced

>remembering my operatin' days in /vg/ where I composed racist freestyle raps against a benzo addict indian while high on cough syrup
>working with fellow anons to make barely functional autists with unhealthy attachments to fictional characters upset, without any sort of organization or communication between any of us
Man, those were good times.

Attached: kill.jpg (897x568, 124K)

Literal blogposting circlejerking

>the series eventually transcended games and anime becoming the ultimate real fiction
That is a direct quote from Tsumugi you fucking dumb twat, the first entries in the series are video games/anime/books/etc. In the V3 universe just like they are here. Somewhere along the line it turned into a blood sport big brother game show, the Hope's Peak stuff still happened in it's own continuity.

>Hope's Peak stuff still happened in it's own continuity.

V3 retconned it into being fiction

>muh alternate universes
And... concession.

Reminder that himiko has pissed herself several times in canon

Attached: check out how hard i can pee.png (667x645, 227K)

Yep, falseflagging. How does V3 retcon something IT set up? They straight up tell you in no uncertain terms that it's a separate continuity from the Hope's Peak games.

>and none of it matters anyway. Thanks, V3.
t. actual brainlet retard
It's just a seperate canon, it doesn't make everything else non-canon

Attached: 1566021040546.png (400x324, 119K)

>spouting facts is now considered flaseflagging

Attached: laughing2.jpg (632x483, 253K)

What does the clown movie have to do with Danganronpa, user? I think you're becoming delusional.

Attached: s2i08hibt9431.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>facts
Last I checked you don't have quotes from the game, just screaming headcanon and hoping people will listen.
>inb4
Yes, that's literally proving MY point that the Hope's Peak games are video games within the realm of V3 like they are here.

Attached: 1500568519021.jpg (1400x1000, 324K)

why the fuck did Hajime turn super saiyan at the end of 2 again

The Manson murders must be fictional then, after all how could Bugliosi know what happened to the extent that he wrote about in Helter Skelter?

fujobait character

Fucking investigative journalism? Are you retarded?

Weird, Shuichi is so distraught he makes his hat disappear. Why would he do that?

Bugliosi was the prosecutor, retard. Whose to say he didn't just make up half the stuff he wrote about? After all, barely anybody knew about it aside him.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

I came back for a few days there last week. That was a huge mistake.

>Bugliosi was the prosecutor
You mean the man that gets every ounce of evidence the police collect and collections of deductions from professional investigators so he can make the case? Seriously, were you dropped on the head?

Juzo is ghey

>i blindly trust the word of authority figures! they can never lie!
Your interpretation of Danganronpa is made a lot clearer now that we've established this inherent naivety.

cuz it's a game

i know right , even DR3 1st case wasnt so good as that if you play it blind.

people shits at these games all the time but they are quite ok

I can't believe how many people were sitting at the shitty Nazi Sonia edits I made

A true winner on the quest for hope

Attached: a true winrar.png (574x730, 659K)

Kaede is fat

Attached: 1567289212290.png (931x802, 1002K)

Why would you spoil it in the OP? Thread itself is fair game but anyone who had eyes on the series is gonna stumble on this while scrolling and ruin it for themselves

No?

Attached: 1508530195180.png (877x767, 813K)

welcome to Yea Forums

I genuinely thought Sonia killed him.

BRAP

Attached: 1567199835474.png (600x600, 305K)

God i want danganronpa girls to fart on me

Yea Forums is full of teenagers and children and they are both edgy and spoiling is pretty edgy.

It is rare when a single character saves a whole franchise even in the games after he's already dead and doesn't even appear.

He carries danganronpa 2

I already played the game, but intentionally posting spoilers on the OP is a dick move, reporting your faggot ass.

My 2nd favourite character. Right behind pic related.

Forgot pic.

Attached: Q-Fucking-Taro.png (600x624, 133K)