Rune scimitar

rune scimitar

Attached: 3e12be04f60c94782465d56bcc46ecdf.jpg (500x500, 10K)

Rune warhammer bros ww@?!

Attached: Dragon_scimitar_detail.png (567x663, 19K)

FUCK rune warhammers and FUCK white people

*blocks your path*

Attached: D9XIT9aXUAELElq.png (234x256, 12K)

>Elf Shitty weaponry

Attached: 1565605323778.png (605x381, 187K)

Old School bros report in, fuck WoW Classic

Attached: 1567998818353.png (334x346, 120K)

how can a simple point and click MMORPG be so much more based than WoW?

>tfw upgraded to Dragon Longsword so long ago because too lazy to do monkey madness for the ability to use the dragon scimitar

Attached: 1565988890360.png (430x482, 10K)

ive been taking a break for about 7 months or so
what is the difference between runelite and runeliteplus

>Runelite
Almost cheat client
>Runeliteplus
Literal cheat client that scummy clans use, if you use it kill yourself

coward

they knew they could never top this
so they purposefully made it shitty out of spite
why did runescapes art direction go to such shit
why did they turn dragon weapons into some shitty looking warp weapon that looked like it was made of meat and bone
fucking
they had one job
the big graphics update killed the game for me, and then eoc fucking buried it
how did a browser based game with barely two pixels to rub together have a superior design theme than the later mandatory download version
fuck i hate their new art style, everything looks undetailed as fuck and they try to put shadows and lighting on the fucking textures which just looks fucking awful

Attached: aesthetic.png (228x225, 73K)

>Not using an ornament kit to turn that defender gold.
What a fucking casual.

Attached: 1551999520716.png (253x253, 158K)

RuneLite = borderline cheat engine but tons of quality of life shit like wiki plugin, extended render distance (doesn't render players/ npcs though), gpu plugin, xp trackers

RuneLite+ = same exact thing except tons of literal fucking cheats. Like, full blown cheat engine.

I'm 3mill exp away from 99 woodcutting on my hardcore ironman, it's gonna feel so good to alch all these magic longbows heh.

Ironman is autismscape

I enjoy both and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

Attached: whynotboth.jpg (3440x1440, 667K)

wow what a cutie

regular mode is pay2win
what's the point of maxxing if the best way to do everything is bossing for best gp/h and then buying all the xp
OR simply skipping the bossing process, buying bonds or gp from goldselling sites and doing everything with that

Iron meme mode is already bossing/slayerscape, idiot. Might as well play as a main.

>y-you can just p2w
>i need to have my account locked from certain features because i can't restrict myself
either you're a retard or you genuinely feel superior for having stats on an ironman account that would be easier to get on a main. Either way you're genuinely autistic. But who am I to judge, helmie?

Attached: 1563628178334.jpg (480x480, 21K)

Same here. With the new art and eoc it’s a different game for me. Rip

based

Not that user but I'm already maxed and ironman is a breath of fresh air for rs.

I had an adrenaline rush for the first time in a while with my hcim running to the mage bank in the wildy.

You'd think it'd be easy but I had a scout out on my second monitor and while I was running out to the bank a pker pulled the lever a few seconds after I logged in. I hopped from another world and already scouted so it was a coincidence. He locked on to me with a ballista but I got away. Good times yo.